Designer Fashion Clearance
104 Members and 12679 Guests Online

mm1206's Activity

What do you think about the Dell TSV price

Last Reply by hckynut 1410118833.233 | Started by mm1206 in Among Friends

Just looking to get a new laptop, and this looks like a great price Continue Reading

TSV 9/7 what do you think about the price

Last Reply by chickenbutt 1410294379.027 | Started by mm1206 in TSV Talk

I realize the Dell QVC is offering is not the fasted or have as many software. but for the price is seem good value. What do you think Continue Reading

Re: Cancer survivors

In Health & Fitness 1393468272.223

On 11/21/2013 mm1206 said: Hello - My sister in law recently had a seizure and when being treated at the ER they discovered she had brain cancer, lung cancer and a couple spots on your spine and pelvis. They are telling her it started in the lung and is the non smoking lung cancer. Last week they removed a tumor from her brain and now doing DNA testing to determine the type of cancer treatment. She knows she will have radiation on the brain for other lesions and then chemo. She is being treated at Moffit in Tampa FL. We have been told this is a great place. She is very positive about beatin... Continue Reading

Replace AC - cost

Last Reply by tuscaloosa 1392774468.103 | Started by mm1206 in Among Friends

I live in S. Florida so we use our AC year round. I have central AC and the inside unit needs to be replaced. The outside was replaced (by previous owner) about 2 yrs. My place is only about 1000 sq ft. so I think I need a 2 ton. Any one know how to get a cost without having a company come out. I need to have some idea to make sure I have the funds Continue Reading

Re: Does your dog(s) sleep up on the bed with you at night?

In Pet Lovers 1391135873.403

I have 4 dogs (2 small and 2 medium). 2 sleep with me and 2 with my daughter. If she comes to my bed at night so do the dogs. Continue Reading

Re: I'm not shopping on Black Friday, are you?

In Fashion Talk 1385693338.557

I am going black Friday shopping at 4 am. My teen loves to go so I take her. I was surprised today - we always have Thanksgiving dinner at my sister in law - there were about 20 of us at her house. We ate at about 2 pm and around 4 we were getting to start with the deserts when about 1/2 of the people including my sister in law said they were leaving to be at walmat by 5. I do not mind black Friday but shopping on Thanksgiving day is too much Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1385096520.68

On 11/21/2013 curlywhitedog said: mm1206: I don't know anything at all about bone cancer but I'm very so sorry to hear that your sister in law is going through such a difficult time. Did her brain surgery go well at least? You didn't say what her prognosis was but I hope there's reason for her to feel optimistic. This is a scary time for her and for you and the rest of her family, I'll keep all in my thoughts and prayers. Maria Maria, Her Brain surgery went very well. They were able to remove the tumor and she was out of the hospital the next day. She is very determined to beat cancer. Sh... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1385084670.673

Hello - My sister in law recently had a seizure and when being treated at the ER they discovered she had brain cancer, lung cancer and a couple spots on your spine and pelvis. They are telling her it started in the lung and is the non smoking lung cancer. Last week they removed a tumor from her brain and now doing DNA testing to determine the type of cancer treatment. She knows she will have radiation on the brain for other lesions and then chemo. She is being treated at Moffit in Tampa FL. We have been told this is a great place. She is very positive about beating the brain and lu... Continue Reading

Cleaning cast iron pot - burned

Last Reply by RedTop 1374676878.057 | Started by mm1206 in Among Friends

My sister burned spaghetti sauce in my enamel cast iron pot. Any tips for getting it cleaned Thank you Marsha Continue Reading

Re: Fashion Disaster! and Closet Organizer Recommendations?

In Fashion Talk 1373478096.93

I have used the container store - they have a product called Elfa. It is very strong and can be arranged for any space. They will install or you can Marsha Continue Reading

Page 1 of 40
1 2 3 4 ...40Next