Labor Day Weekend Clearance
109 Members and 10015 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: TSV styling products

In WEN 1409435117.997

I also forgot, since my hair is really short, ( it is just a little longer than the blonde WEN girl with the short hair)how many pumps of the styling products do I use? Continue Reading

Re: TSV styling products

In WEN 1409434976.94

On 8/30/2014 bebe777 said: Hi BetsyDoodle, good to see you again:) I hope Wen is continuing to improve your husband's hair. As DogLvr mentioned, this is a really great value for $10 more than the 32oz TT CC would be alone. This is a great way to try the Wen styling products. The Styling Creme and the Remoist are both top Wen products that a lot of people use. While I ordered the TSV in BGT, I've used the TT CC, SC and remoist with great results. On it's own the remoist is really pricey, so this is a great opportunity to see how it works for you. The SC offers heat protection from blow drying,... Continue Reading

TSV styling products

Last Reply by Vivian Ward 1409439130.38 | Started by BetsyDoodle in WEN

Use WEN TT but have never used the styling products that come with the TSV. Don't know if I should get the TSV and try the styling products or just order the 32 oz TT by itself. Would like to hear results/opinions on the other products in the TSV please. Continue Reading

Re: TSV today 8/24/14 HELP

In Fashion Talk 1409013862.363

On 8/24/2014 khay said: I ordered a serta 2 yrs ago as a tsv and after a month it started to sag. I have been through every brand of mattress out there. I will never get another Serta, Seally, or Englander ever again. They all were defective and the inspector said so but the companies always found a way out of honoring the warranty. Then we purchased a Simmons Beauty rest pillow top from Macy's. Would you believe that we had a total of three (3) mattresses go bad in a years time! Yep every 3 months after use they sagged in. The last one was the worst. I couldn't even sleep in them. We thought... Continue Reading

Re: Simmons Beautysleep or Simmons Beautyrest Recharge mattress

In For the Home Talk 1409004668.4

On 8/25/2014 khay said: Stay away from the simmons beautyrest. We had the pillowtop firm, and the 1st one went bad and sagged after three months. The second replacement went bad after six months, the third one was the worst after three months. Not only did it sag in each side, the bottom and sides also buckled out. The inspector said it was the worst he ever saw in years. Macys finally gave us a refund because I didnt want any more replacements. I also had bad luck with seally and sertas sagging after months of usage. Finally purchased a stearns and foster on sale at macys. Best purchase so f... Continue Reading

TSV today 8/24/14 HELP

Last Reply by BetsyDoodle 1409013862.363 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Fashion Talk

I have been looking for a mattress for a long time. My husband picked out a Serta Bellagio a few years ago from a local store and it has sunken in the middle and we hate it. I think he was tired looking and just said this is it to that one. Can I trust another Serta to last? I know they have a 10 yr non pro-rated warranty on this one. The Bellagio mattress has a pillow top which failed, and is considered a soft mattress on the firm to soft range. My husband likes a more firm mattress, so that is why I think he chose the old one just to get out of the store. I'm picking out our next one, so sh... Continue Reading

Re: Serta TSV for Sunday

In TSV Talk 1408935055.26

Help! I have been looking for a mattress for a long time. My husband picked out a Serta Bellagio a few years ago from a local store and it has sunken in the middle and we hate it. I think he was tired looking and just said this is it to that one. Can I trust another Serta to last? I know they have a 10 yr non pro-rated warranty on this one. The Bellagio mattress has a pillow top which failed, and is considered a soft mattress on the firm to soft range. My husband likes a more firm mattress, so that is why I think he chose the old one just to get out of the store. I'm picking out our next o... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408919520.02

On 8/23/2014 beckyblu said: SHOP is having a today value on that mattress next week. Also QVC is having a today value on the Serta in a day or two. Beckyblu Beckyblu-- Just check SHOP guide online again and unless I'm looking at it wrong, Invicta is the TTV on 9/1/14 and the hour after Invicta is Beautyrest Recharge. They may have it on a special price anyway. Do you know for sure that the Beautyrest is the TTV? Did I look at it wrong? They have good prices on the Recharge mattress even if it is not the TTV. When I looked on 8/23/14 it was at midnight, could have changed. Continue Reading

Re: Simmons Beautysleep or Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Mattress

In Beauty Banter 1408919201.63

On 8/24/2014 cassiem said: I just checked Consumer Reports for you. The Beautyrest Recharge Palisades Court Luxury Firm Pillowtop is on the list of their 11 recommended mattresses. It's the only Simmons mattress on the list and was among the highest scores. Overall the Simmons brand did not have high scores, but this particular mattress appears to be good. The report did say that it is softer than advertised which may be an issue for back sleepers. The Serta Perfect Day iSeries Applause had a slightly higher score and is cheaper. Thanks for checking that for me!! I have been hearing that th... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408804131.87

jcoller, Thanks for the reply, and yes I have a Macy's that I can go to & check it out. Thanks for the review. I always like to get a review for something that someone has had for a while so I can judge if it is still liked after the "newness" has worn off. Beckyblu, Thanks for reminding me of the SHOP TTV, I saw that on their program guide last night when I was researching mattresses. I also didn't know about the Q's TSV, so thanks for that information. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 63
1 2 3 4 ...63Next