Christmas in July(R) Sale
109 Members and 13325 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Tea Tree Oil

In WEN 1405376048.84

I use it around my scalp line where I was very dry. After two days, dryness is gone! Continue Reading

Re: Review on Tea Tree oil & Tea Tree CC

In WEN 1405375707.93

On 7/14/2014 Aeon said: Thank you for giving us an update, I'm glad that you and your husband are getting great results with the TT and SAM I love how you feel the difference as soon as you start using Wen and like Beeches said; the more you use it, the better it gets If you're hair is extremely dry or damaged, you may also benefit from the Fig CC. Fig is the most hydrating and many use it mixed with either the TT CC or SAM CC. I just wanted to suggest this, in case the SAM doesn't give you quite enough moisture over time Happy Wenning! Thanks Aeon-- I have been seriously conside... Continue Reading

Review on Tea Tree oil & Tea Tree CC

Last Reply by BetsyDoodle 1405375708.003 | Started by BetsyDoodle in WEN

On 7/1/14 I started a thread about Tea Tree and asked if it would help my husband's extremely dry scalp. I received many good tips and responses. I ordered the Tea tree and Sweet Almond Mint CC duo and the Tea Tree oil as recommended by many WENNERS here. The TT oil arrived day before yesterday, and my husband applied it twice so far and it has really helped the dryness, redness and the big dry patches (almost scabs) he had from being so dry. His scalp looks hydrated now. The CC came today and he will cleanse his hair for the first time tonight with the Tea Tree CC. I used the SAM and eve... Continue Reading

Re: Tea Tree

In WEN 1404858554.167

On 7/8/2014 Aeon said: On 7/7/2014 BetsyDoodle said: The Tea Tree oil in the 4 oz is back in stock, so I ordered it today. Can't wait to get it and have my husband try it for his scalp. He asks me if the cleanser conditioner in tea tree has been delivered yet, expect it any day. The TT oil should only be an added bonus according to the reviews and recommendations here. I also can't wait to get my hair back into shape with the sweet almond mint and probably the tea tree at times. Good luck!! Please be sure to let us know how you and your husband like the TT and SAM CC and the TT oil Thanks ... Continue Reading

In WEN 1404769015.39

The Tea Tree oil in the 4 oz is back in stock, so I ordered it today. Can't wait to get it and have my husband try it for his scalp. He asks me if the cleanser conditioner in tea tree has been delivered yet, expect it any day. The TT oil should only be an added bonus according to the reviews and recommendations here. I also can't wait to get my hair back into shape with the sweet almond mint and probably the tea tree at times. Continue Reading

Re: Happy Hair Again

In WEN 1404602760.123

I'm glad you posted this. I was wondering about Tweak'd when I saw it. I never liked Ojon, it seemed to dry my hair out, but I thought this might be different, but you saved me from disappointment! Continue Reading

In WEN 1404592280.733

On 7/5/2014 sailor moon said: These are the directions, on the label, for the remoist: apply liberally to clean wet hair. Comb through, clip up and leave on for 30-45 mins. Many leave it on overnight and rinse and style their hair in the morning. It works better on soaking wet hair but some have applied remoist to dry hair. Thanks sailor moon for the information on remoist. I think I will order the duo so I can get the tt oil faster for my husband and also get my hair back from the shampoo grave yard. It is in bad shape. I used WEN until my hairdresser of 20+ yrs said it was the WEN that w... Continue Reading

In WEN 1404531437.943

On 7/4/2014 sailor moon said: On 7/4/2014 BetsyDoodle said: On 7/4/2014 MargieRJ said: The TT CC has done wonders for my scalp. It has cleared up all the sore patches and flakes I had. Have your husband give it a try. That is exactly what he has. The tea tree CC is on its way and I'm on waitlist for the tea tree treatment oil. The TT oil and remoist duo is still available, if you're interested. That would get the TT oil here faster, how do you use the remoist?? Continue Reading

Re: Oil tips

In WEN 1404522099.707

From the presentations I saw on the oils, Chaz said put in at night and then cleanse/condition the next morning. I don't know how you apply it so your hair doesn't look oily, but I know that you came to the right place if you want tips and answers! If someone knows, they will respond. Continue Reading

In WEN 1404521752.34

On 7/4/2014 MargieRJ said: The TT CC has done wonders for my scalp. It has cleared up all the sore patches and flakes I had. Have your husband give it a try. That is exactly what he has. The tea tree CC is on its way and I'm on waitlist for the tea tree treatment oil. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 61
1 2 3 4 ...61Next