121 Members and 20249 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Need a "different" diaper bag for a shower

In All About Handbags 1429225651.16

On 4/16/2015 K9buddy said: DD said she has the Skip Hop Versa Expandable diaper bag. While it's not a designer bag, she likes its function and the cross body option. It comes in solids and prints. It doesn't have to be designer, just wanted something "different" not the run of the mill! Thanks for your post. Continue Reading

Re: Vera Bradley Diaper Bag

In Vera Bradley 1429139694.003

Found this one, do you think I'll get it by Sunday?? Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1429135196.72

I like the one pictures above, but I like this one too. Which color is better? Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1429135005.933

On 4/15/2015 Gloria said: On 4/13/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 4/13/2015 05gage25 said: The Make a Change baby bag in pink swirls is pretty, but at $118, it may be more than you plan on spending. It is for my nephew's wife. He is in Nevada in the "top gun" division of the Navy. He and his twin brother are more to me than nephews. I helped take care of them when my brother was a single parent to them and had to work. My husband and I do not have any of our own children, we have a close bond and I am blessed and so fortunate in saying that no that would not be too much. I also saw that on Vera we... Continue Reading

Re: Vera Bradley Diaper Bag

In Vera Bradley 1429134787.563

On 4/14/2015 deercreek said: There's a section on the VB web site labeled "weekly steals." Right now they have a baby bag for 50% off. I thought I should pass that along in case you're interested. HTH Thanks so much!! Every little bit counts. Do you know how long it usually takes (rough estimate) to ship after ordering? Never have ordered from the VB website. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1429070036.933

On 4/14/2015 Sister Golden Hair said: On 4/14/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 4/14/2015 Sister Golden Hair said: swaddledesigns.com I don't know if they have diaper bags but their blankets are so soft and really last. Sister Golden Hair Thanks I will look into that website! Your name makes me thin of the song (with the same name) by America!!! My brother used to play their album all the time. Yes, it is from the song. My friends gave me the name. Their blankets were so nice and cute. Our grandson is 4 and granddaughter 2, their Mother puts them in their backpacks when they go anywhere. Love it... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1429068940.003

On 4/14/2015 Sister Golden Hair said: swaddledesigns.com I don't know if they have diaper bags but their blankets are so soft and really last. Sister Golden Hair Thanks I will look into that website! Your name makes me thin of the song (with the same name) by America!!! My brother used to play their album all the time. Continue Reading

Re: Neighbor's Vicious Dog

In Health & Fitness 1429068776.123

Our former neighbor had a big dog that was old and he started acting unstable. One day he cornered one of my neighbors in her garage and he also charged me when I went to our mailbox. I had my back to him and was walking back to my house and he came up behind me and got my leg. I told the owner and she didn't care. My husband called the sheriff and he talked to her. Apparently a lot of neighbors had been charged or cornered by this dog without provocation and he had reports that stated that from several people. She was supposed to keep the dog on a leash (we have a leash law)or in the ho... Continue Reading

Re: Isomers Shampoo- Has anyone here tried it?

In Beauty Banter 1429067890.43

On 4/14/2015 Chi-town girl said: On 4/14/2015 BetsyDoodle said: I have not tried it but ordered it just a few minutes ago. I hope I will like it, if not I can send it back. I don't seem to be able to find a shampoo that I like and am willing to stick with. It seems to have gotten worse the older I get. Will write a review after I try it. Hope you love it! Pls post a review. Plus you get 15 off today and free s&h for auto delivery. You can always cancel auto delivery, so it's a good idea for a base products. Yes I did order it on auto delivery just in case I do like it I can get it at the... Continue Reading

Re: Isomers Shampoo- Has anyone here tried it?

In Beauty Banter 1429066503.353

I have not tried it but ordered it just a few minutes ago. I hope I will like it, if not I can send it back. I don't seem to be able to find a shampoo that I like and am willing to stick with. It seems to have gotten worse the older I get. Will write a review after I try it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 76
1 2 3 4 ...76Next