Better Than Black Friday
35 Members and 13985 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Perlier Today's Special

In Beauty Banter 1416886341.473

bichon_emma I saw that too! Maybe more surprises will come. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416884245.563

On 11/24/2014 lavenderjunkie said: The honey fragrance is hard to describe... it's a sweet scent, not floral, and light. After a few days of use, you probably won't notice it anymore. It's not overpowering. And it doesn't linger on the skin. I use the honey when I want something very neutral. I rotate about 6 different Perlier shower gels/creams, changing every day. I've used many of the Perlier shower gels/creams including honey, shea butter, shea butter with lavender, white almond, and lots of the florals. I like the honey and most of the shea butter fragrances, but I dislike the white almo... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416866603.267

On 11/24/2014 aggravated said: I have the huge one from last year in Honey. It is very nice, skin feels great and I really like using it. My husband, however, couldn't use it because he didn't care for the fragrance (he is really picky and is easily offended by a lot of perfumes, room deodorizers, etc.). I have to confess that the fragrance took a little while for me to appreciate too - now I love it. Can you describe the honey fragrance?? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416865011.413

Yes, it had been around for 70 years, I think Skip said. Skip said he washed his hair with it but I was doubtful too. Last night they had 3 & 4 piece sets of I think 11 different flavors and honey was one of them if you wanted smaller sizes. I have dry skin, but not extreme so I think the honey would be fine and wouldn't need the shea butter, right? Continue Reading

Perlier Today's Special

Last Reply by santorini 1416942571.75 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Beauty Banter

Has anyone used the honey? They were saying you could wash your hair with it too. I have dry skin but not extremely dry. Continue Reading

Re: Carol's Daughter Monoi shampoo/conditioner

In Beauty Banter 1415749528.3

Thanks everyone!! Sounds like a big NO!!!!! for the shampoo/conditioner Continue Reading

Carol's Daughter Monoi shampoo/conditioner

Last Reply by BetsyDoodle 1415749527.947 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Beauty Banter

Anyone tried this? They really made over it in the presentation yesterday and said it was customer favorite. Continue Reading

Serta TSV immaculate mattress set

Last Reply by Irish1210 1415914583.123 | Started by BetsyDoodle in TSV Talk

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you physic... Continue Reading

Serta TSV Immaculate mattress set a winner!!

Last Reply by suebdoo 1416088676.32 | Started by BetsyDoodle in For the Home Talk

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you ph... Continue Reading

Re: Guy on HSN with Colleen

In Fashion Talk 1413834129.37

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: ok so it seems Guy Yovan is a single father ? Yes he was talking one morning with Lesley Machado he said he has a 13 or 14 yr old boy at home and he is a single father. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 68
1 2 3 4 ...68Next