153 Members and 10980 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Joan's newest watch

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1412120462.4

What an inspirational message Continue Reading

Re: First Clooney Wedding Pictures

In Fashion Talk 1412120371.96

They are just a stunning pair! Continue Reading

Re: Kirks Folly closing their doors... It's over.

In Jewelry Talk 1412120205.193

So sad when something comes to an end Continue Reading

Re: Do you still go "all-out" decorating for Christmas...

In For the Home Talk 1411256693.497

No, I used to but in the last few years I have toned it way down. I have a small tree that I put on my fireplace hearth and hang wreaths outside. At first I felt guilty about not doing as much, but then it occurred to me. Why was I going to stress myself out by trying to go all out with decorating? Why not just go small and actually enjoy the holidays? I enjoy them more and there is nothing wrong with not enjoying killing myself decorating every nook and cranny. I used to enjoy it, but now that I'm older I don't enjoy it, so why feel guilty? Continue Reading

Re: Are UGG boots really worth the price?

In All About Shoes 1411256182.717

On 9/20/2014 Kzeks said: <h1 style="margin-bottom: 15px; color: #555555; font-weight: 300; font-size: 32px; line-height: 1em; font-family: ProximaNova, 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin-top: 0px;" Poll reveals which women's shoes men hate most: wedges</h1> Men, don’t judge your woman’s footwear unless you’ve walked a mile in her heels. A new poll has found that most men actually pay attention to the shoes women wear — and have strong opinions about the ones they hate. That apparently starts with wedge heels, which topped the “the ... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

In Fashion Talk 1411255312.443

On 9/20/2014 dobiesrule said: BetsyDoodle, I bought a mattress there about 2 years ago. It is a Beautyrest, from the Elite line I think. I'm not sure they carry it any longer. Anyway that line at the local mattress stores was around $1500. I decided that to prevent large numbers of returns, the mattress would have to appeal, comfort wise, to a large number of people. So I took the plunge. I think the price was $1000, but I found some coupon or something for first time customers (which I was) which offered 15% off, so I got it for $850. About 1/2 of the local stores. Delivery was fine and I am... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of ShopHQ?

In Fashion Talk 1411244432.8

On 9/20/2014 sharlee said: On 9/20/2014 BetsyDoodle said: On 9/20/2014 sharlee said: I really like ShopHQ, and have been very happy with the items I've ordered and with their customer service. I've ordered skin care, handbags and jewelry, and a mattress set, and am very pleased with everything so far. Can't venture an opinion on the clothing; haven't ordered any yet. sharlee, ITA, I have ordered fashion and shoes and have found the shipping to be fast. I am interested in what mattress set you ordered. I am in need of a mattress and have been going back and forth on which I should order. I am... Continue Reading

Re: O/T - Our cruise excursion makes a stop at a 'clothing optional' beach - would you??

In Beauty Banter 1411230330.463

I think if you are comfortable with it go for it! On most beaches in the world, there are more "regular" people than the "model perfect" body anyway. They have no idea who you are and you'll never see them again. I applaud your confidence and your willingness to try something new and not just stick with "inside the box" thinking. Continue Reading

Re: Beauty kits with $2.99 s/h ....a very good thing.

In Beauty Banter 1411229950.13

I agree, I'm on a tight budget right now and every little bit helps. I appreciate the reduced shipping and the value pays! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 65
1 2 3 4 ...65Next