TSV(R) Preview
125 Members and 17494 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Carol's Daughter Monoi shampoo/conditioner

In Beauty Banter 1415749528.3

Thanks everyone!! Sounds like a big NO!!!!! for the shampoo/conditioner Continue Reading

Carol's Daughter Monoi shampoo/conditioner

Last Reply by BetsyDoodle 1415749527.947 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Beauty Banter

Anyone tried this? They really made over it in the presentation yesterday and said it was customer favorite. Continue Reading

Serta TSV immaculate mattress set

Last Reply by Irish1210 1415914583.123 | Started by BetsyDoodle in TSV Talk

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you physic... Continue Reading

Serta TSV Immaculate mattress set a winner!!

Last Reply by suebdoo 1416088676.32 | Started by BetsyDoodle in For the Home Talk

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you ph... Continue Reading

Re: Guy on HSN with Colleen

In Fashion Talk 1413834129.37

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: ok so it seems Guy Yovan is a single father ? Yes he was talking one morning with Lesley Machado he said he has a 13 or 14 yr old boy at home and he is a single father. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413832976.563

On 10/20/2014 BOYINTX said: i like Guy Yovan . He is at times so funny. And last eve poor Adam was sick. It was hard to watch, poor guy. That Brett is a talker. ITA, I like Guy Yovan too. He is really funny when I catch him in the mornings with HSN version of a morning show. I had to turn off Brett too, he is a little too much for me too. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1413832839.877

On 10/20/2014 ValuSkr said: No, not Guy Yovan. She means Michael O'Connor. He used to be on the Q. BFF with Mary Beth, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry for the confusion. Yes it was Michael who I was thinking of but could not think of his name. Must have left the Q for HSN. Continue Reading

Guy on HSN with Colleen

Last Reply by LipstickDiva 1414088984.48 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Fashion Talk

Looked just like the guy on QVC that presents the Affinity Jewelry line. He was on with her and Deb Guyot who has the Herkimer jewelry and will be back @ 5 pm est Continue Reading

Re: Lucky Magazine

In Fashion Talk 1412794646.247

Yes it is. I received one or two magazines after I sent in the refund card. I did receive a refund for the magazine but it took a little time. Continue Reading

The last three threads I've read have been so negative/mean spirited

Last Reply by spikeysmom 1412783037.633 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Beauty Banter

Maybe this will help, maybe not but it's worth a try Continue Reading

Page 1 of 67
1 2 3 4 ...67Next