76 Members and 9988 Guests Online

BetsyDoodle's Activity

Re: Seem to have a nickel allergy

In Beauty Banter 1432430924.347

On 5/23/2015 sidsmom said: Girl....you are in LUCK! I, too, have developed a nickel sensitivity over the years. My earring of choice were hoops in all sizes. I was so bummed. THEN....about 2 yrs ago, I purchased a pair of hypoallergenic silver hoops from...WALMART, no less...for next to nothing! No sensitivity, nothing...still going strong. Target, Kohls, Walgreens....every one carries hypoallergenic earrings these days. Cute styles & oh, so inexpensive! Just try...you really have only $3 to lose....promise you'll be pleased!! sidsmom, Thanks for the heads up!! Hypoallergenic @ Walmart,... Continue Reading

Re: Seem to have a nickel allergy

In Beauty Banter 1432429738.067

Michael Valitutti with Gems En Vogue on Evine stated that his palladium earrings will not hurt sensitive ears, anyone purchased any of his earrings? They look nice, but seem to be over $100 a pair. Continue Reading

Seem to have a nickel allergy

Last Reply by rac71 1432437738.667 | Started by BetsyDoodle in Beauty Banter

I got my ears pierced at 18 and I am 51 now. I used to wear any kind of earring, cheap, expensive, any metal at all. Over the past few years I seem to have trouble wearing even gold earrings, my ears hurt and burn and swell a little. I have each ear pierced twice and I wear a diamonique from QVC in one (which was advertised as gold) and a real diamond earring in the other (which was also advertised as gold). Both I've had for over 10years. I used to wear them with NO PROBLEM, now I have the problem I described. My sister has the same thing!!! Her story is the same as mine. I've heard we... Continue Reading

Re: Think I am divorcing Wen

In Beauty Banter 1432247696.687

On 5/21/2015 txrose said: On 5/20/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/18/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/18/2015 txrose said: On 5/16/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/16/2015 txrose said: I too am divorcing WEN used it for four years my hair was flat so I tried Living Proofs PHD my hair loves it. My hair has shine, no frizz, and I need very little styling product. txrose, I wondered about Living Proof PHD and even had it in my hands @ Ulta ready to buy it about 2 weeks ago. Put it back because I was afraid it would be another disappointment. May have to try it since you had a good experience with it. Betsy ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1432165900.72

On 5/18/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/18/2015 txrose said: On 5/16/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/16/2015 txrose said: I too am divorcing WEN used it for four years my hair was flat so I tried Living Proofs PHD my hair loves it. My hair has shine, no frizz, and I need very little styling product. txrose, I wondered about Living Proof PHD and even had it in my hands @ Ulta ready to buy it about 2 weeks ago. Put it back because I was afraid it would be another disappointment. May have to try it since you had a good experience with it. Betsy I have been using Living Proof PHD for two weeks and my h... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1431987198.057

On 5/18/2015 txrose said: On 5/16/2015 BetsyDoodle said: On 5/16/2015 txrose said: I too am divorcing WEN used it for four years my hair was flat so I tried Living Proofs PHD my hair loves it. My hair has shine, no frizz, and I need very little styling product. txrose, I wondered about Living Proof PHD and even had it in my hands @ Ulta ready to buy it about 2 weeks ago. Put it back because I was afraid it would be another disappointment. May have to try it since you had a good experience with it. Betsy I have been using Living Proof PHD for two weeks and my hair loves it. it does not weigh... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1431838108.397

On 5/16/2015 NC Bandwagon said: On 5/16/2015 BetsyDoodle said: I for one really like when someone posts what works and doesn't work for them because there are always people out there that are looking for something new too. I rely on reviews because who wants to waste their money? I also know that what someone else likes may not work for me, but I still like to hear experiences with products. I had wanted to buy something local too without having to order products if at all possible. I have used Nick Chavez products and could buy them at my local Ulta, but they don't carry his products anymore... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1431836525.97

On 5/16/2015 hyacinth003 said: Must be all WEN haters! Hyacinth No, I don't consider myself a WEN hater. I used it for a long time and I find that as I got older, my hair has changed and so did my preference in what I use on my hair. I know some people hate and bash products just because they can, but I wanted to like it and did for a while, but just like the seasons sometimes we all change. I would rather try something and discover that I don't like it instead of saying it is no good without giving it a fair trial. I know some people do that (give reviews on something they have never t... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1431832647.243

On 5/16/2015 txrose said: I too am divorcing WEN used it for four years my hair was flat so I tried Living Proofs PHD my hair loves it. My hair has shine, no frizz, and I need very little styling product. txrose, I wondered about Living Proof PHD and even had it in my hands @ Ulta ready to buy it about 2 weeks ago. Put it back because I was afraid it would be another disappointment. May have to try it since you had a good experience with it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1431822914.417

I for one really like when someone posts what works and doesn't work for them because there are always people out there that are looking for something new too. I rely on reviews because who wants to waste their money? I also know that what someone else likes may not work for me, but I still like to hear experiences with products. I had wanted to buy something local too without having to order products if at all possible. I have used Nick Chavez products and could buy them at my local Ulta, but they don't carry his products anymore. Thanks for this thread. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 81
1 2 3 4 ...81Next