Fashion Special Offers
121 Members and 13904 Guests Online

peace6576's Activity

Re: Drugstore shampoo and conditoner that puts a shine on hair ?

In Beauty Banter 1406846706.85

Suave Argan Oil Shine shampoo and conditioner (in the gold bottles)...really fantastic and a great price. Continue Reading

Re: Help with SHP Styling Creme/Mousse

In WEN 1406067540.167

On 7/22/2014 kricket3142 said: On 7/22/2014 peace6576 said: Does anyone have the item number for the duo?…can't find it anywhere :( http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Summer-Honey-Peach-Styling-Creme-&-Mousse-.product.A258094.html?upsh=1&sc=A258094-CSWB A258094 Thanks so much but it's sold out again. I guess I'll just have to keep checking. Continue Reading

Re: Help with SHP Styling Creme/Mousse

In WEN 1406064029.543

Does anyone have the item number for the duo?…can't find it anywhere :( Continue Reading

Re: Umm.. Go to the new arrivals page, 2 TSV's Today???

In Beauty Banter 1405075461.483

I saw that too…the Josie Maran TSV is a great deal! Continue Reading

Re: Will SHP be available in the 32 oz?

In WEN 1404518704.637

On 7/4/2014 jaxs mom said: You can buy it from chazdean.com It's 72 dollars there. Wow that's pricey! Much more economical to buy a couple 16oz bottles with the buy more and save option. Thanks! Continue Reading

Will SHP be available in the 32 oz?

Last Reply by peace6576 1404518704.637 | Started by peace6576 in WEN

I am loving this new scent! I have never been able to use the seasonals due to the soy base but SHP is amazing. It leaves my hair so soft, shiny and full of volume. The smell is amazing and the conditioner has a lovely whipped-like texture. I must get this one in the large size...will it be available at some point? I really hope so! Continue Reading

Re: Vanilla scented shampoo?

In Beauty Banter 1404038337.46

Doesn't Carols Daughter make a vanilla scent shampoo? I know she has a vanilla leave-in spray. I was at Target yesterday and they are carrying the line there now. Continue Reading

Re: Cerave Eye Cream-Thumbs down!

In Beauty Banter 1403440274.62

On 6/22/2014 grammarqueen said: I read the beautypedia review on this - where does it promise to diminish dark circles? Not all eye creams do. There are special eye products that are supposed to do this. Actually it says it right on the package…and from Cerave.com-Specially formulated with ceramides and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Eye Repair Cream is designed to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness as it repairs and restores the delicate skin barrier around your eyes. The result? Brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes you'll love waking up to. Continue Reading

Re: Lancome Genifique-TS; Advance customer reviews

In Beauty Banter 1403436070.363

On 6/22/2014 grammarqueen said: Beautypedia, which would have given both Genifique products at least a good rating, has them as average because of the high alcohol content in them, which is potentially very irritating and would negate any advantage they would have to your skin. Alcohol in an anti-aging product is a joke. ITA. I couldn't believe how terrible the ingredient list is on this serum…denatured alcohol in a serum?! Ugh. Continue Reading

Cerave Eye Cream-Thumbs down!

Last Reply by cassiem 1403673691.877 | Started by peace6576 in Beauty Banter

So I just finished the tube of Cerave Eye Cream and I am very disappointed in the condition of my eyes after 2 months of use…the skin is definitely dryer and more crepey. My dark circles have not diminished at all. I wanted to give the cream a fair test so I used most if the tube even though I never found it emollient enough but honestly it left my eyes in worse condition than when I started :( I have switched to Skinn Collagenesis Eye Cream and my eyes are already improved in less than a week of use. I really like the Cerave wash but the eye cream is just terrible, IMO. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 113
1 2 3 4 ...113Next