TSV(R) Preview
154 Members and 16150 Guests Online

peace6576's Activity

Re: BEST DRUGSTOR POWDER FOUNDATION

In Beauty Banter 1397595255.827

I like the Mineral Wear foundation from Physicians Formula. I have heard good things about a Revlon powder foundation as well but haven't tried it as they test on animals so I won't buy. Continue Reading

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

In Beauty Banter 1397311305.683

On 4/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 4/12/2014 peace6576 said: On 4/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I received mine today in the bare natural. Haven't used it yet though. Will use it tomorrow morning. I did just receive the IT Cosmetic Illumination Foundation, and I love it. Hopefully, the Bare Minerals one will be just as good or better. I'll see in the morning. I ordered the Bare Natural and it is a very good match for my light/medium neutral skin..so if it works as well for you would you mind sharing what color you purchased in the IT Illumination Foundation? I have been wanting to try this fo... Continue Reading

Re: Where do you buy your retin A without a script?

In Beauty Banter 1397305257.51

Just a word of warning…I purchased the Retin-A Micro from All Day Chemist and it had a cream-based very gritty texture. After several months I finally got a prescription from my derm and the Retin A Micro I received from my pharmacy was completely different. Same manufacturer but the tube was different, the base was more gel-like and there was no grit at all. Ever since I have been very skeptical about ordering any pharmaceuticals online. Continue Reading

Re: Got new BE Serum Foundation...kinda surprised after reviews...it's a perfect match & I really like it!

In Beauty Banter 1397302796.837

On 4/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I received mine today in the bare natural. Haven't used it yet though. Will use it tomorrow morning. I did just receive the IT Cosmetic Illumination Foundation, and I love it. Hopefully, the Bare Minerals one will be just as good or better. I'll see in the morning. I ordered the Bare Natural and it is a very good match for my light/medium neutral skin..so if it works as well for you would you mind sharing what color you purchased in the IT Illumination Foundation? I have been wanting to try this foundation but don't know which shade to try out…Thanks :... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Tried Rodan + Fields?

In Beauty Banter 1397302483.337

I tried some of the products because a friend was selling and I was trying to help her out. I purchased the toner, microderm abrasion paste and a cream. To be honest all the products irritated my skin and caused redness. The products are quite expensive and have lackluster ingredient decks. I don't recommend the line. Continue Reading

Re: Paula's Choice

In Beauty Banter 1396902995.94

On 4/7/2014 gotpaw said: On 4/5/2014 Irishrose136 said: On 4/5/2014 gotpaw said: I use quite a few of Paula's products; however, I am really uncertain about the matte eye palette and bronzer I just received last week and have used a few times. Not sure yet about the color payoff. I also got the Resist powder but it's going back. As for the skincare, I have used quite a few of her products over the years - still do - and almost all have been successful for me. Both my kids use the Skin Balancing line, too. Gotpaw, why didn't you like the bronzer? I'm thinking of buying it. (Fair skin with coo... Continue Reading

Re: Paula's Choice

In Beauty Banter 1396822149.26

On 4/6/2014 Goldenlocks said: I've been wondering about her products, too. Just never tried them because when searching the various product reviews, hers are always best; and all other brands from expensive, i.e. Perricone, to less expensive, i.e. SSC, go from poor to average to good. So I figured her stuff must be a lot of hype, but from reading these replies, sounds like they really do work! I really love her products and highly recommend them to you! I use her Skin Balancing Cleanser, BHA Liquid, Resist Moisturizer and her Vitamin C15 serum. If you click on the link on her website Best Pr... Continue Reading

Re: Lookin' Good Grey!

In Beauty Banter 1396785338.717

On 4/2/2014 suzyQ3 said: Why would anyone be stunned that a host or anyone, for that matter, would state the obvious? It's not as if she said that people SHOULD color their gray; she simply said that people DO color their gray. Exactly. What a non-issue…just a way for the OP to spout off from her soapbox about her "superiority" for not coloring her hair. Continue Reading

Re: What is you most challenging beauty issue and what product helps the most?

In Beauty Banter 1396785012.433

Dark circles and fine lines under my eyes…have to cover the dark circles but don't want the lines accentuated…seems impossible lately. I have tried every concealer on the market it seems and can't find one that covers the darkness without settling in the lines. I was loving IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye but since I started using Retin A a few weeks ago my skin is much drier under my eyes and the concealer seems to be highlighting all the little flakes and lines. I am hoping that as my skin acclimates to the Retin A that the BBUE will work for me again…if not I'll start se... Continue Reading

Re: One or two cleanses

In WEN 1396295135.453

I can't do the double cleanse because when I split the amount of pumps I end up with sticky feeling hair. I have determined that I really need to use all the pumps at once to build up a nice froth and leave my hair silky and clean. Of course I could double the pumps to do two cleanses but I would be going through way too much Wen and would blow my budget. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 108
1 2 3 4 ...108Next