TSV(R) Preview
133 Members and 10674 Guests Online

Pat in FL's Activity

Re: Vacation Photo Time! Friends, Family, Dogs, and bareMinerals!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1381238192.377

10/08/13 Hi Lisa: I tuned into Good Morning American this morning and there sits Robin Roberts in a sweater that could very well be G.I.L.I l2364ace rardigan w/ metallic floral embellishment A236422 that you had on your show 10/07/13! Pat L Continue Reading

Re: Denim Divas! It’s Time for the Next "Fashion Rumble"!!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Denim & Co 1376743961.63

I picked the polka dot top simply because I have several animal tops already! I've been a denim & co. fan for many, many years and it is my favorite brand. Last night, I watched your Carolyn's Closet with D&C and Clark's which is another of my favorites, BUT I do need narrow shoe's so please offer more. It was a great show. I did find the D&C top that Jackie modeled which did not make the show; thanks for the tip of looking for the show online and I've ordered it. I enjoy all the news of your pets as we have several ourselves most of which have been resqued. Continue Reading

Re: Denim Divas! It’s Time for the Next "Fashion Rumble"!!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Denim & Co 1376743960.117

I picked the polka dot top simply because I have several animal tops already! I've been a denim & co. fan for many, many years and it is my favorite brand. Last night, I watched your Carolyn's Closet with D&C and Clark's which is another of my favorites, BUT I do need narrow shoe's so please offer more. It was a great show. I did find the D&C top that Jackie modeled which did not make the show; thanks for the tip of looking for the show online and I've ordered it. I enjoy all the news of your pets as we have several ourselves most of which have been resqued. Continue Reading

Re: Halloween with my fur babies

In Pet Lovers, Hosts & Personalities 1353496401.417

Hi Carolyn: On a totally different subject, I want to tell you I enjoyed your Host list favorites for the holidays. I was agreeing with many of your choices especially the Isaac Mizrahi cardigan and matching scarf and of course, my favorite brand D & C! Patl Continue Reading

Re: Favorites To Fall For

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1345032352.57

Hi Caroline: I just wanted you to know that I've also been a TV Friend of yours for a very long time. I watch every Tues and have about 10 people's share of Denim and Co.! I want to compliment you on your makeup; it really looks great on you, and I also loved your host pick items (especially the clothing). Also wanted you to know that we're completely crazy over animals. We have a miniature donkey, a miniature horse, two goats, a barn dog, and rooster, two house cats and a house dog (who is the only one that is not a rescue). They certainly do keep up busy; all different personalities an... Continue Reading

Re: Family and Friends Fuel My Fire

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver 1341668815.943

Susan: you blew me away Fri. July 6 with your new red and turquoise beaded necklace (which I ordered), but I was also blown away by the beautiful ruffled blouse you were wearing with your roll up jeans. It was a beige color, looked to be v-neck with lots of ruffles, 3/4 sleeve, peplum bottom...... I'm assuming it's got to be an SG. I want it!!!! Thanks, Patl Continue Reading

Re: Goodbye City Life - Hello Today's Special Value!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, TSV Talk 1337953915.443

Hi Susan: Hope you learn to love your new home. I've had your clothing b4 you were on QVC, so "we" go back a long way! Did you know that in the current issue of Good Housekeeping with Robin Roberts on the cover (love her too), that on pg. 79, they are advertising another ribbon neckace from you, this one with white stones. Is this coming to the Q soon? I luv the black ribbon necklace. Pat L Continue Reading

Re: Goodbye City Life - Hello Today's Special Value!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, TSV Talk 1337953896.217

Hi Susan: Hope you learn to love your new home. I've had your clothing b4 you were on QVC, so "we" go back a long way! Did you know that in the current issue of Good Housekeeping with Robin Roberts on the cover (love her too), that on pg. 79, they are advertising another ribbon neckace from you, this one with white stones. Is this coming to the Q soon? I luv the black ribbon necklace. Pat L Continue Reading

Re: Newest to the Team, Not to the Family: Jaclyn Graver!

In Fashion Talk 1282260845.267

Hi Jaclyn: I'm so excited that you're part of the Graver Team! You are such a very lucky girl to have a passion for fashion, to follow your Nana and Mother into the business. You have such a wonderful opportunity to do the show in UK, go shopping there and other places with your Mom. I can see that she loves you so much and she's including you in your and her future. I'm hoping to see much much more of you - perhaps your own line of Graver clothing? I love to see you in the Graver styles and your "younger" touch of belting, skinny bottoms, and now the wonderful fashion jewelry! I've been a Su... Continue Reading

Re: Dog Tag/Cross necklaces - Love!

In Jewelry Talk 1252964514

Hi Robert: I just wanted to let you know that I'm especially attrackted to your message peaces and was blown away during your Anniversary show to order the dog tag/cross necklace set. It was so interesting to hear of your military upbringing.Was your Father ever stationed at Eglin AFB, FL? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1