Meant for Mom
84 Members and 15964 Guests Online

Highlife's Activity

Re: Trish McEvoy 24 Hour Shadow/Liner Sticks

In Beauty Banter 1374949249.787

Thanks, eyeluvbe - this will be interesting since I went ahead and ordered and I am 60! Well, I do wear glasses, so maybe that will help. Continue Reading

Trish McEvoy 24 Hour Shadow/Liner Sticks

Last Reply by Highlife 1374969728.37 | Started by Highlife in Beauty Banter

Any views on the colors? I am more interested in daytime use. Smoky Quartz v. Topaz? Continue Reading

Re: JOY MANGANO BEAUTY BAGS TODAY ON HSN

In Beauty Banter 1374935227.103

Great for storage but I do not use for travel. Continue Reading

Perricone Products

Last Reply by haircut100 1373833059.16 | Started by Highlife in Beauty Banter

Having tried most of the newer products in this line, I have comes to the (expensive) conclusion that the line's most effective products are the originals - Face Finishing Moisturizer, Concentrated Restorative Cream, HIgh Potency Evening Repair and High Potency Amine Complex. And maybe Advanced Firming Facial Moisturizer, but I think the Evening Repair and Amine Complex cover that base. Any similar sentiment out there? Continue Reading

Re: Serious Skin Care

In Beauty Banter 1373804467.41

I think there is a Today's Special for SSC at midnight tonight. No idea what it is, though. Continue Reading

Re: Clarisonic

In Beauty Banter 1373743676.943

I use it on work nights because those are the days I wear makeup. I use a cleansing wipe first but the Mia does the rest of the work. I don't feel the need to use it on the weekends, and my skin can use the rest since it is prone to broken caps. Continue Reading

Re: Clarisonic Mia as good for everyday use as original?

In Beauty Banter 1372606402.81

Thanks all -- I took the plunge (when i stow it, there will be more room in my vanity drawer for other skin care stuff!). And I definitely would like it for travel. Continue Reading

Re: Which Clarisonic?

In Beauty Banter 1372606102.637

On 6/30/2013 skylands said: On 6/30/2013 Highlife said: Funny you should ask! I've had the clunky original for five years and just this morning took advantage of the featured price (and three easy pays) to get the Mia 2. Three hundred uniformly positive reviews and a sensitive brush (I'm 60). Can't speak from experience, but the posters will, and the sensitive head may be the best for actively acneic skin. Good luck! No, no Highlife. Clarisonic has an acne brush head specifically for acne. Very soft. Thanks, skylands -- even better! Continue Reading

Re: Which Clarisonic?

In Beauty Banter 1372605934.7

Funny you should ask! I've had the clunky original for five years and just this morning took advantage of the featured price (and three easy pays) to get the Mia 2. Three hundred uniformly positive reviews and a sensitive brush (I'm 60). Can't speak from experience, but the posters will, and the sensitive head may be the best for actively acneic skin. Good luck! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 42
1 2 3 4 ...42Next