TSV(R) Preview
140 Members and 11104 Guests Online

Fortune's Activity

This Doggie Doesn't Like the Dog Catcher!!

Last Reply by azgal 1414143394.667 | Started by Fortune in Viewpoints

Smart Doggie!! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22v350_smart-dog-refuses-to-take-treats-from-the-dog-catcher-afv_fun Continue Reading

Re: CNN Implements Huge Budget Cuts

In Viewpoints 1413847913.683

Also, this means that Jane's little doggies are out of work!!! Continue Reading

Re: CNN Implements Huge Budget Cuts

In Viewpoints 1413847818.337

I just wonder how many episodes of Forensic Files they'll be airing. Also, I noticed that they will fill Jane's slot with another episode of Nancy Grace for a while. What do you think will happen to Dr. Drew's show? Continue Reading

CNN Implements Huge Budget Cuts

Last Reply by Hooty 1413907455.927 | Started by Fortune in Viewpoints

Due to CNN's huge budget cuts, Jane Valez-Mitchell's show has been cancelled. There will be more cost cutting it seems. I always liked her show and am sorry to see her go! Continue Reading

Re: New PM Style host??

In Fashion Talk 1413427851.337

On 10/15/2014 bks56 said: I think PM Style needs to be revamped. I think Amy Stran would do a great job hosting PM Style. Amy needs to lose that Minnie Mouse voice so that people will take her seriously! Continue Reading

Re: Need Help Downloading Pics

In Electronics Talk 1412900959.713

On 10/9/2014 woodyend said: On 10/9/2014 Fortune said: Once again, thanks to everyone--seaside shopper, glb613, Hoovermom, I am still oxox, chickenbutt, Vicki00 (that roasted cauliflower looks yummy!), and sarapanda!!!!!! Are you able to post pics now? Yes! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Squirrel, where ever you are, I'm thinking of you and would love to have you here.

In Viewpoints 1412891996.067

Mistri, Jasper and I miss you a whole lot!!!! Hope you are doing well! Here's a pic of Jasper at his Dad's work. He does different things with different people there. With this person, he always wants to dance!!! His tail's out of focus because it's wagging! Continue Reading

Re: Trichotillomania

In Beauty Banter 1412891325.077

I was also thinking more about this. Maybe if you wore a rubber band on your wrist and gave it a good snap when the desire hits. This is pure conditioning--equating pain with the act of hair pulling. But, what if the pain of the hair pulling might also be the "reward." But, if it is, then maybe the rubber band snap would be a substitute? Just a thought. You've gotten some very helpful posts, Hercules. Aren't these Board members great?!? Best of luck to you! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1412890795.47

Once again, thanks to everyone--seaside shopper, glb613, Hoovermom, I am still oxox, chickenbutt, Vicki00 (that roasted cauliflower looks yummy!), and sarapanda!!!!!! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1412890303.773

On 10/9/2014 seaside shopper said: Fortune: No need to be so rude. You could have provided more information initially (the information that you have provided in answer to glb613 and my questions) and saved us a lot of effort in attempting to assist you with your picture download problem. Wow! I'm soooooooooooo sorry I sounded rude in my post!!!!!!!!!!! I really am so grateful to everyone who has tried to help me. Sometimes e-mail sounds perfunctory when the sender really doesn't mean it to. I would never be rude to someone who is taking the time to provide helpful info. Never!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 224
1 2 3 4 ...224Next