TSV(R) Preview
168 Members and 11763 Guests Online

Fortune's Activity

Re: OT You will never guess who is selling Nutrisystem with Marie Osmond

In Beauty Banter 1406087603.657

On 7/22/2014 shoekitty said: On 7/22/2014 luv my Golden said: I don't know what the age span is on this post, but you sound like Junior High school girls. I am sorry to write this, but with everything going on in this world, or maybe you don't watch the news on Fox where they are not biased like all the other channels are. What harm is it to have Marie Osmond and/or Kathy Levine doing a commercial? Why do you even care about a commercial? Very shallow minded. I know the darts are coming, but this one really irritated me on all the complaining and the immaturity on this post. huh??? If you ... Continue Reading

Re: WHY

In Fashion Talk 1406053257.25

On 7/21/2014 Luvmycats said: Just reviewed a few shows today online.......WHY is QVC selling winter coats, boots, heavy cardigans, turtlenecks in mid-July? Since it's "Christmas in July," you need warm clothes and plenty of scarves!!! Continue Reading

Re: JTV Gone?

In Viewpoints 1405890084.853

Since Cox "didn't know" about the missing channel, I researched it myself. It's now on channel 50 (Cox). John, I'm glad to know you didn't miss it anyhow!!! Continue Reading

Re: JTV Gone?

In Viewpoints 1405831946.15

On 7/19/2014 hckynut said: What is JVT? I have Dish Network Everything so I am guessing I should have it. Would like to see if it is something that might interest me. Hi, John! It's Jewelry Television. Continue Reading

JTV Gone?

Last Reply by stilltamn8r 1405962948.603 | Started by Fortune in Viewpoints

Has anyone else's cable company stopped carrying JTV? I have Cox and it's gone!! Continue Reading

Re: Who was that vendor?

In TSV Talk 1405736803.613

On 7/18/2014 sparklestar said: When I hear Albany I have one reaction ... I want to slap her. No one has ever made me feel that way. Ugh .. she's awful Coming from you, sparklestar, that's absolutely shocking!!! Continue Reading

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine East West Zip Sac (8L997) - Moss

In Dooney & Bourke 1405736619.853

Jazzy, love the bag and the color! I went through all the listings for that bag and the moss color on Google and couldn't find it! Too bad you don't want one in teal--found several of those! Good luck!!! Continue Reading

Re: For all my pet friends who have always been there

In For the Home Talk 1405481252.76

On 7/15/2014 Alsee said: Don't be sad - Baby isn't. She can feel your love every time you touch her. And even when you're not close to her, she still knows how much you love her. That will never change. And please don't ever stop singing to her. She may not hear the words now, but she knows what you are singing anyway. Let her lie on your chest or put her paws there when you sing, so she can feel the vibrations! It's so true that we really love our pets!!! I think they know it!! Continue Reading

Re: Why are all the shoulder straps so short?

In Fashion Talk 1405373463.69

Maybe they are trying to save money on leather! Or, they don't care what the customers want!!! Continue Reading

Re: I would be happy to never see another Philosophy show ever....

In Beauty Banter 1405133229.96

I wish I never had to see another Philosophy show again!!! I've decided not to ever buy any Philosophy again either!!! Turning on QVC these days is pure torture!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 217
1 2 3 4 ...217Next