Shoes & Handbags Offers
177 Members and 14417 Guests Online

Fortune's Activity

OT "Countdown to Christmas in August?"

Last Reply by vmnsc 1409179607.483 | Started by Fortune in Beauty Banter

This is the worst the Q has ever been!!! They're now starting their Christmas programming in August!!!!! It's only FOUR MONTHS before the big day!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Rachel Ray

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409174530.573

Rachel's voice sounds so much better now!! I wonder if she had surgery? Continue Reading

OT: Nascar Sprint Cup Race

Last Reply by ReikiLady 1408843752.493 | Started by Fortune in Beauty Banter

If you are trying to watch the NASCAR Sprint Cup race, the Redskins-Orioles game is being broadcast on ESPN, ABC, and NBC!!! If Cox is your provider and you live in the Northern Virginia area, try channel 806! Continue Reading

Re: How to Fake Out a Mosquito

In Viewpoints 1408569220.357

On 8/20/2014 brewhaha said: We have to fake it for mosquitos too? You're getting good enough to be on the stage!!! There's one leaving in 10 minutes! Just kidding! You are really gifted in the humor department!!! Continue Reading

Re: Received Dooney & Bourke Sept. 13th TSV and It's a Winner!

In Dooney & Bourke 1408568753.013

Thanks for the description, Stella! I had been turned off by the lining! I thought it might look "plasticy." So, I bought the natural, based on your review! Continue Reading

Re: O/T - How about Alberti and Amy as new hosts of the Morning Show?

In Beauty Banter 1408473057.51

On 8/18/2014 ROMARY said: I have to lower my voice when talking on phones. For whatever reason that I can't figure (out), I sound very, very young and high-pitched on phones....... Do you ever get asked, "Is your mother there?" I used to get that all the time!! Continue Reading

Re: O/T - How about Alberti and Amy as new hosts of the Morning Show?

In Beauty Banter 1408398534.31

I like Amy. She does need to lower her voice, though. When she speaks in that little girl voice, she lacks credibility and sounds like Minnie Mouse! Continue Reading

Re: LISA MASON DISCLOSES CANCER INFORMATION

In The Q We Love 1408161855.2

On 8/14/2014 Sunshine said: To FORTUNE: thank you for offering to help. My cancer is Lymphoma in my spleen. I'm seeing the Oncologist tomorrow for the results of my bone marrow test and to find out when my chemo will start. I'm still kind of in shock that I was diagnosed with cancer b/c I don't have any symptoms. I'm glad that you are a breast cancer survivor. Did you have chemo too? Sunshine, I just had 6 weeks of radiation. My internist had lymphoma and he was treated and recovered. He practiced several more years and then retired. I think they have really come a long way in the treatme... Continue Reading

Re: Spiders

In Viewpoints 1408071172.21

On 8/14/2014 brewhaha said: They are beautiful creatures. And I like to admire them from a distance. How far? Two or three miles??? Continue Reading

Re: OT: Computer Scammers At Work

In Beauty Banter 1408046672.007

The caller ID said John Roswell from a 917 number. I Goggled that name and found that a LOT of people are getting calls from this name from MANY different 917 phone numbers. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 220
1 2 3 4 ...220Next