TSV(R) Preview
133 Members and 11451 Guests Online

nursegal's Activity

Re: Quality brushes That are Affordable? anyone?

In Beauty Banter 1413544307.357

Real Techniques!!!! You can get them at Ulta. There are always buy one get one 50% off deals as well as the $3.50 off ten coupons. If buying a lot you can split it up into separate orders and use more than on coupon that way too. Those come in the Sunday paper or can print it off the website too. I LOVE there brushes and the orange sponge that is just as good as the beauty blender! Continue Reading

Re: Another product bites the dust

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413544126.96

Sorry you cant find it anymore. It truly stinks when there is something you LOVE and can't find it any longer. I remember my mother buying every jar of this one Cover Girl foundation she loved years ago when she found out it was getting discontinued. She still says how she has never found anything quite like it. And I am sorry but that one poster did not need to be rude. If you don't like something don't buy or use it, you don't need to leave a rude remark. Maybe there is something you use, eat, whatever that others would find gross. Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1411954164.247

MAC Fix+ (where has this been my whole life?!) I spray my F80 brush then use it to blend in my next new fav. Supergoop CC cream in fair/light - covers just as well as some foundations I have used and can't beat the SPF in it Too Faced Better than --- mascara. This makes my lashes look like I have put on falsies. G.U.D haircare (from the maker of Burts Bee's) These shampoos smell AMAZING and are pretty gentle on my hair. Not makeup or beauty related but got this ceramic owl luminary from BB&W, it was much larger than expected and makes a perfect centerpiece all year long on my kitchen tab... Continue Reading

Re: OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

In Beauty Banter 1408695518.6

On 8/22/2014 sinut said: If vaccines caused autism then everybody who had vaccines would get autism, so that blows that theory out of the water. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Vaccine - autism connection coverup!

In Beauty Banter 1408695482.72

On 8/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: What BS ...... people who don't have their kids vaccinated are totally irresponsible! We have become a global community ..... and our U.S. cities are visited all the time by people who've been on airplanes, sitting amongst who knows who ..... BREATHING THE SAME RE-CIRCULATED AIR ---- as people from third world countries. If people don't want to get their kids vaccinated, their children should be refused admission to pre-school ... or any other grade, NO exceptions! I agree with you everyone should be vaccinated NO exceptions EXCEPT in the cases of a TRUE aller... Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1408281834.467

I wish there was a way for me to put into words how truly sorry I am. I sadly have been there in December 2012 right before Christmas. Was doing infertility treatments got our glimmer of hope then my blood levels dropped right away and knew that hope was lost then. I will keep you in my prayers during this difficult time and hope you can find peace in time. Continue Reading

necklace philospohy vendor wearing

Last Reply by mtnbikegirl 1404864520.017 | Started by nursegal in philosophy

Hey everyone! I cant think of the name of the philosophy vendor that's on the one with the short brown hair. But does anyone know where you can get the necklace she is wearing on the presentation that was just on? I love it! Continue Reading

Re: Fitbit TSV

In TSV Talk 1402375065.79

I decided to go for it! I have been back and forth on should I buy it shouldn't I for awhile and for the fact it is on easy pay is what made me finally go for it. I can get this at many local stores but they sure do not offer easy pay and some want a restocking fee if returned (if will let you return at all) So there is a small pink one coming my way!!!! It will be cool to see how much I walk in Disney in July! Continue Reading

Re: What do you like on a hot dog?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1400631711.413

I like ketchup, mustard and relish or a chilidog with extra raw onion Continue Reading

Re: What was your last beauty purchase?

In Beauty Banter 1400626684.783

Made a small purchase from Sephora the other day because Ebates had 15% going and it sucked me in. Also justified it because I am going back to get my BSN (only have my associate now) and I wont be making any "fun" purchases for awhile because well I will be paying for that for awhile..... Illamasaqua blush in Lover Buxom lip cream in White Russian Josie Maran 20z size body butter in Sweet Citrus and two pairs of sunglasses from Kohls for vacation!!! (57 days but whos counting right?) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 26
1 2 3 4 ...26Next