Fall Fashion Days
142 Members and 14069 Guests Online

Fleur-di-lis's Activity

Re: got my Logo tsv

In Fashion Talk 1363233616.533

I also received one of the two Logo shirts I ordered today. The macaroon colored one arrived today. Not sure if i like the color it is a caramel color, the color online seemed more taupe or tan. I agree the sizing is way off. I also have a pearl gray one on the way. Continue Reading

Re: Inside Q question

In TSV Talk 1359764695.2

I subscribe to the insider and receive a hard copy in the mail, and have access to the digital copy for the $12.00 yearly. Continue Reading

Re: Canon TSV for 12/16?

In TSV Talk 1355525943.523

Thank you for all the replies and suggestions! This is exactlly what I have been looking for and it is a great price with all the "extras". I have read as many reviews as I can find and will definately buy a service contract with my purchase. Continue Reading

Canon TSV for 12/16?

Last Reply by blondegirl 1355597553.69 | Started by Fleur-di-lis in TSV Talk

I am needing a new camera and was wondering if anyone had any information about the upcoming Canon PowerShot SX500 IS TSV? I would like to know the price, configuration, and easy pay offer. There is a nice offer at Amazon, but I am hoping QVC can beat it. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Birki's

In TSV Talk 1333665908.263

I received mine today in the dark blue. It said navy, but they are actually a dark royal blue. I was sceptical about ordering them because I have WIDE feet and a high instep! I am so surprised that they fit I was prepared to move the hole over to the edge on the strap, but didn't need to because they fit perfectly out of the box. They are so comfortable. I will be buying another color as they are perfect for hot summer days at the lake! Continue Reading

Re: Groundhog Day Specials this Year?

In Q News 1328065695.363

I remember 4 years ago on the 29th of February the Q had four EZ pays on everything because that year was a leap year. Perhaps they will again since this is also a leap year. Continue Reading

Re: what happened to the philosophy field of flowers tsv???

In TSV Talk 1302955466.57

The field of flowers and blackberry blosson tsv will be in May. Continue Reading

Re: What's your favorite Slatkin spring scent?

In For the Home Talk 1267388546

I love the Lilac Blossom! It smells exactly like a lilac bush in bloom! It is pure spring!:^O--Edited by Fleur-di-lis at 02/28/2010 11:25 AM PST Continue Reading

Re: Billing for advanced orders

In Jewelry Talk 1265947462

They always hit your credit card for the purchase amount when you order. The amount should drop off in a few days (depends on your bank or credit card's policy) until they actually ship and charge for the item, then the funds will be taken out. Hope this helps. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2