Spring Fashion Days
181 Members and 19979 Guests Online

Judeye's Activity

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422262507.993

Hi Me...............You know I haven't been here in a very long time, but, I just heard that you've been having serious health issues. Sending prayers for your recovery & that your health returns to normal. Continue Reading

Re: Christmas Time at my Place in Pennsylvania

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1418940020.257

David..............Merry Christmas...........may you have happiness, joy & health. You have a beautiful home (even if it's in Pa.)!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Time for Change

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1411638471.33

Hi, to the original Ripkanista............ It goes without saying that even though I haven't gotten over & rested from your last visit (ordering on-line is NOT as easy as it sounds.........my fingers did some heavy walking & are just now un-cramping!!!).....I am so looking forward to your upcoming shows & seeing your new (& formerly new) beauties.....& you (& Beth), of course!!!! BUT, I must forewarn you though. If you should see a crazy man running towards you, with arms flailing, just move to the side & let him pass....that would be my husband insisting I don't... Continue Reading

Re: MY GOOD FRIEND JOAN RIVERS

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1411035959.727

David, I didn't even think to see if there was a blog from you here to offer my condolences to you as well, on Joan's passing. I can only imagine how difficult this time has been for you, as well as Melissa & Cooper & the rest of Joan's family. My prayers to you, for your continued health & for your cherished memories of Joan......may she rest in peace. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the passing of Joan Rivers

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409889207.78

Joan was one of those personalities where you felt you knew her personally & with her passing, makes you feel as if you lost a true friend. My heartfelt condolences to Melissa & Cooper & Joan's family & friends. May she rest in peace. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407858182.073

Shawn.............No stories to share, or wise words............just be well & know that you are missed & that you are loved. Prayers to you & Joe for your health. Continue Reading

Re: Blog Chat with Liam Bourke & Steve Mabb of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology

In Fashion Talk, All About Shoes, TSV Talk 1407643610.077

Hi Liam...........Like so many others, I enjoy wearing your shoes. My question is: with the new fall shoes being shown recently, I'm just a bit confused as to what size to order. Originally, with the thong sandals, I ordered a size 7 & was told that even though I normally wear a wide width, that a regular 7 would be fine.....which it was. Then I notice, you had some wide widths, which also were good. My confusion now is, in a close shoe, what size should I order? Again, normally I get a 7 wide. Please helpppppppp!!!!!!! Thanx so much. Judeye344 Continue Reading

Re: Kerr Family Photo Shoot!

In The Q We Love, Mom to Mom Blogs 1403756669.39

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Continue Reading

Re: Ciao from Venice! Coundown to Vicenza Style(R)...Two Days!

In Hosts & Personalities 1402721250.2

I WANT YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!! Have a safe flight & really, try to enjoy yourself!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Peek Behind the Scenes of My Photo Shoot!

In Q Did What?, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1396655241.56

I L O V E the last picture...............completely shows your bubbley personality!!!! Good luck with your own show!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 789
1 2 3 4 ...789Next