Fall Fashion Clearance
11 Members and 10213 Guests Online

Judeye's Activity

Re: Kerr Family Photo Shoot!

In The Q We Love, Mom to Mom Blogs 1403756669.39

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Continue Reading

Re: Ciao from Venice! Coundown to Vicenza Style(R)...Two Days!

In Jewelry Talk, Vicenza Style, Hosts & Personalities 1402721250.2

I WANT YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!! Have a safe flight & really, try to enjoy yourself!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Peek Behind the Scenes of My Photo Shoot!

In Q Did What?, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1396655241.56

I L O V E the last picture...............completely shows your bubbley personality!!!! Good luck with your own show!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday...March baby...Judeye

In Judith Ripka 1394427339.107

I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes & what a wonderful surprise to see this, as you know I've not been here in quite a while. I truly miss my time spent here & miss everyone........unfortunately, time is not much my own as I've been taking care of my dad. Moongirl..........so glad you also love the milky aqua ring. I was hoping JR would add some "stuff".......still waiting patiently! And "thank you" for starting this thread.......believe me, it was so appreciated. Thank you all for your kind, thoughtful words..........it touches my heart more than you can know. Happy Sp... Continue Reading

Re: Our Family's Five Year Anniversary

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1393018313.537

Just beautiful. Many more happy & healthy anniversaries & years of love.............. Continue Reading

Re: My Favorite Photo Of The Year!

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1388792356.817

You've got some nice lookin' nephews there!!!!! Continue Reading

O/T Kathy Van Zeeland............

Last Reply by MickD 1386966620.497 | Started by Judeye in Judith Ripka

Just checking the midwestern channel to see what was on.....what a shock to see THEY were now selling Kathy Van Zeeland!!! No wonder she hasn't been on the Q lately. I wonder how long it will be before Bruce Makowsky abandons ship!!!! Continue Reading

Re: A Message From Coco Kerr And Her Mommy And Daddy

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1386468035.117

That is wonderful news!!! It looks as if "junior" is hold his hand up to his ear & listening to what you're saying..........!!!! Your daughter is just beautiful & will make the best "big sister" ever. The very best to all of you..........rest, take it easy & have a wonderful pregnancy & easy delivery!!! Continue Reading

P E P P E R !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Reply by BGDC 1386365826 | Started by Judeye in Judith Ripka

Hey girl, I don't get on here much, but I DO watch her shows.....& guess what I just saw.........your review on the leather necklace with charms!!!! She also liked your request for other colors & different charms............you go girl!!! Continue Reading

Re: From Russia with Love

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1386207551.723

Hi Judie.........The pictures of Russia are amazing.....as I'm sure your future designs of jewelry will be. I can't wait to see those pieces inspired by your trips. And how great for a stewardess to show your THE Cuff!!!! Also looking forward to the new Swarovski pieces. I know you said how lucky you were....but then, so are they!!!! The watch box looks wonderful. Well, my only problem is I'll probably need two of them......since I already have more than 8 watches!!!! Glad you are home safe & sound & just sitting around waiting for your next shows this week..... Even though it's a lit... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 788
1 2 3 4 ...788Next