Fashion Special Offers
48 Members and 12570 Guests Online

Tina W's Activity

Re: What is the Best Advice Your Mom Ever Gave You?

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1399778933.33

My mother always said no one is perfect. We all make mistakes so never be to hard on yourself. If you fail, pick yourself and try it again. Continue Reading

Re: Comfort Food In More Ways Than One!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1390672109.093

My favorite comfort food is fried chicken and homemade mac and cheese. Continue Reading

Re: What's Your Go-To Accessory? Share Your Story for a Chance to Win!

In Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1386981241.707

I can't leave without my a D & B handbag or tote. It is simply classic style and always gets me compliments. Continue Reading

Re: Share your Holiday Advice for a Chance to Win!

In Q News, Gift Tip Blogs, Mom to Mom Blogs 1385518392.223

My best gift giving advice is to set a budget, make your list of gifts items, check the ads, and don't forget coupons. Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals might not be great bargain so you will need to do research to make the item is really a deal. Entertaining on a shoestring budget is the best. The most important thing is spending time with family and friends so you don't need a lot of frill. Continue Reading

Re: Soulful and Spirited Women of Color: September Edition

In Beauty Banter 1380077207.75

On 9/24/2013 Kandi Rane said: On 9/11/2013 Tina W said: Well the difference a day makes and all that! A co-worker went into interference on my behalf and spoke to management. She basically told my manager to get off her butt and do something. She told her to find me a position so this would not be my last day. This co-worker is also AA and she has been the only one that I've taken issues to that I don't know. I just trust her. I got to work and instead of having an exit interview at 9am. I was told that it had been postponed a position was created for me within an hour and I have not interrup... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1379271132.76

On 9/15/2013 Ms Virgo said: Hey Ladies, Any IPhone users? If so how do you like your phone? I'm looking to upgrade my cellphone this week or next week. Right now I have a android smartphone. How do I respond to posts from the yahoo group? If you are logged in, just look at the bottom there is reply tabs to the sender or the group. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1379189974.14

On 9/14/2013 LA Trainer said: OK--I'll sign you in now. See you there! I need approval to Tina and my last name with 447 is the user name that I picked. I has to open a Yahoo account. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1379167881.22

On 9/13/2013 PBJ said: On 9/13/2013 naleiarenee said: On 9/13/2013 PBJ said: I have to figure out how to post on the new board. Me too ! I just tried ,but idk if I did it right ? Can you see my post ? Yes! Posted! Didn't have a reply tab at first for some reason. I'm in. I can't figure it out. PBJ, how did you get in? Is it better if I set up a Yahoo account? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1379126687.843

On 9/13/2013 LA Trainer said: Hi TinaW--I have several of Emeril's stainless steel pieces. I bought them because they're made by All-Clad, and I've been very happy with them. I see that HSN still has quite a lot of his items. Hope you'll sign into the group when you have a second. You must be excited about the new job! Yes, I had a meet and greet today with my new team. I hope it goes as well as it did today as I was very pleased. My training classes don't begin until November so I will not doing my actual job until the end of December or the beginning of January. My team is very diverse wit... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 176
1 2 3 4 ...176Next