Labor Day Weekend Clearance
18 Members and 8562 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Re: PRINCIPAL SECRET

In Beauty Banter 1409330548.923

On 8/29/2014 Beachbunny said: Hi Poppet, I still use the advanced enzyme mask & peel. It is the same as the age breaker but you get twice as much. I wonder how long the shelf life is for this item? I've had mine a while because it seems to last forever. Do you like the reclaim day cream better than the ultra cultured cream? Hi Beachbunny, I will have CS at PS exhange my Recliam Enzyme Mask & Peel for the Advanced one. Especially if you get more product. Great tip! I haven't tried the Ultra Cultured Cream. Perhaps in the winter time when my skin gets drier. I do however LOVE th... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409330447.11

On 8/29/2014 champagnepoodle said: On 8/27/2014 Q2girl said: On 8/26/2014 KatCat1 said: The Principal Secret is her plastic surgeon husband. If the product works for you then continue with it but what I am saying is most of these celebrity women selling skincare had facelifts because they have the money to do and keep it up. She divorced him years ago. Did he really work on his own wife? It's so obvious she's had work, just like Tova, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Dr. Dennese, etc....... Hmmm...Cindy Crawford? Not sure about that. Cindy Crawford has admitted to using Botox and filler... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409240373.403

Do you have a favorite PS mask? I really like the Age Breaker Eznyme Mask & Peel. My skin is so soft and glowing after. Continue Reading

Re: The Eagles

In Music 1409238993.657

They are spectacular! Love them! Continue Reading

Re: Principal Secret Adv Eye Saver Gel vs. Reclaim Eye Serum

In Beauty Banter 1409238946.93

The name is: Age Breaker Refirming Plus Eye Cream Was this the same as you were referring to? The Club price for it is $29.95 for 0.4 oz. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409145554.447

On 8/26/2014 cassiem said: On 8/25/2014 Poppet1 said: Hi Cassiem! In my catalog that I just rec'd they still offer the Reclaim Eye Cream. Does that perform better than the Reclaim Eye Serum? Thanks. If it does not have "age breaker" in the name, then it's the original and I preferred it over both the age breaker eye serum and age breaker eye cream. I looked at my catalog last night. Yes, "Age Breaker" is in the name. I think I will give this a try. Thanks for your thoughts! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409145421.873

Hi Beachbunny! I did the same thing. Used PS for a long time then strayed to try other things. I came back because my skin has become very sensitive and when I try new things I break out like crazy. I am currently using the RECLAIM line and like it. The Advanced line is still offered if you prefer that. I love the way my skin looks - refreshed and glowing. The Advanced line is a little more limited in what they offer. Not sure why they discontinued the Advanced Night Cream. That always seemed to be very popular. The Advanced Continuous Moisture only has an SPF 8. Wish they would up... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408980617.3

Hi Cassiem! In my catalog that I just rec'd they still offer the Reclaim Eye Cream. Does that perform better than the Reclaim Eye Serum? Thanks. Continue Reading

Whatever happened to Splendor Lighting? Loved those Tiffany lamps!

Last Reply by stevieb 1408846988.177 | Started by Poppet1 in Suggestion Box

Does anyone remember Splendor Lighting sold on Q? They offered the Tiffany stained glass lamps. Gorgeous! I have several. Was wondering whatever happened to them or if they went over to another shopping channel? Anyone else miss them as well? Continue Reading

Dutch Oven?

Last Reply by gkelly5744 1408746375.263 | Started by Poppet1 in Temp-tations

Does Temptations offer a Dutch Oven? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 225
1 2 3 4 ...225Next