Fall Fashion Days
22 Members and 10319 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Re: Best Cleanser that's gentle but won't break the bank

In Beauty Banter 1406679713.487

On 7/28/2014 KatCat1 said: On 7/28/2014 Poppet1 said: On 7/28/2014 KatCat1 said: I have been using Neutrogena's Pore Refining facial cleanser. Will not dry out your skin. Leaves skin very clean and soft. Under $10. I used other cleansers but they would leave a film in the sink so I thought I would give Neutrogena a try & it has alpha hydroxy that all the ladies on the board rave about. Hi KatCat1! Will this remove eyemake up as well? No. I would use the Neutrogena wipes for that. I purchased the wipes on a whim. They remove eye makeup without burning your eyes. I was impressed. M... Continue Reading

Re: Victoria Pricipal skincare/RECLAIM- who uses it?

In Beauty Banter 1406679510.11

Thanks everyone! I used the Advanced line years ago and liked it a lot but for whatever reason stopped and tried other lines. I want to go back to PS, I ordered the Reclaim (regular not botanical) today from Victoria's PS website. Can't wait to get it! Wish QVC would feature her products again. CS told me that her kits have been discontinued......UGH! The only products available are what Q currently is featuring on their website. DRAT! Continue Reading

What happened to Principal Secret skincare?

Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter 1406679152.007

Has Principal Secret skincare line of Reclaim and Advanced been put out to pasture? Can't remember the last time Victoria Principal was even on QVC with this product. Such a shame. Does anyone know if she is on another shopping channel? So surprised since this skincare line seemed to be very popular. Continue Reading

Re: Principal Secret Advanced Cleanser - Any dupes?

In Beauty Banter 1406647443.557

On 7/29/2014 Sunshine Kate said: On 7/29/2014 Poppet1 said: Does Principal Secret still offer their "Advanced Line" or is it all "Reclaim" now? I looked last week for something in the Advanced line, but it's been discontinued. I liked it better than Reclaim. Hi Sunshine Kate! What did you like better about the Advanced line over Reclaim? Continue Reading

Re: Principal Secret Advanced Cleanser - Any dupes?

In Beauty Banter 1406645458.04

Does Principal Secret still offer their "Advanced Line" or is it all "Reclaim" now? Continue Reading

Re: Piper Perabo's wedding dress

In Viewpoints 1406568548.02

Not my cup of tea but it's her day. If she is happy with it, that's all that matters. Continue Reading

Re: Victoria Pricipal skincare/RECLAIM- who uses it?

In Beauty Banter 1406568365.467

If I wanted to get started on this, what do you suggest I try? The regular RECLAIM or RECLAIM BOTANCIAL? Does one out perform the other? Thank you. I used her Advanced Line years ago when she was on the Q but then went on to other brands. Thanks for your thoughts. Continue Reading

Victoria Pricipal skincare/RECLAIM- who uses it?

Last Reply by Poppet1 1406679510.16 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Does anyone use Victoria Principal's skincare line - RECLAIM? Have you had good results? Continue Reading

Re: Cristina Carlino, please come back!!

In philosophy 1406562572.51

Do you think she would create another skin care line? Continue Reading

Re: Best Cleanser that's gentle but won't break the bank

In Beauty Banter 1406562199.2

On 7/28/2014 KatCat1 said: I have been using Neutrogena's Pore Refining facial cleanser. Will not dry out your skin. Leaves skin very clean and soft. Under $10. I used other cleansers but they would leave a film in the sink so I thought I would give Neutrogena a try & it has alpha hydroxy that all the ladies on the board rave about. Hi KatCat1! Will this remove eyemake up as well? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 220
1 2 3 4 ...220Next