New Holiday Decor
9 Members and 15799 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

CHI Styling Iron- is it worth it?

Last Reply by momcat 1413813731.68 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Is the CHI flat iron any different than a regular flat iron you can get at Sally Beauty Supply? Is it really worth the price? Continue Reading

Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation - anyone tried?

Last Reply by makeup addict 1413680738.507 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

This was featured on Beauty Report/HSN last night. Has anyone tried Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation? Is this a winner? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1413295153.223

Why is Eric only choosing between Rick and Ridge to be CEO? What about Thorne? Is he the "Forgotten Son/Brother"? What about Eric's other 2 daughters? Why aren't they being considered? The girls are both designers too. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R NuPhyllis

In TV Talk 1413294935.013

Isn't Phyllis supposed to be a redhead? Why is Jack calling her "Red" if she has brown hair? Very annoying....... Continue Reading

Makeup Geek Cosmetics - anyone tried?

Last Reply by luv2playgolf 1413413124.973 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Has anyone tried cosmetics from Makeup Geek? Their eyeshadows are supposed to be comparable to MAC, some say even better. They are half the price of MAC, that's a plus! This line seems to be a huge hit with the YouTube Beauty Gurus. Any thoughts? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1412170800.193

I can't see Brooke going back to Ridge. Those two actors have zip chemistry together. Continue Reading

Re: New Benefit blush palette

In Beauty Banter 1412170113.823

Hi Harpa! I have Benefit's "Dallas" box o powder blush. It is a lovely flush of color. How does "Coralista" show up on the skin? Is it very pigmented. I am fair. I had tried "Dandelion" in the past and it was too light (if you can believe it) on me. It hardly showed up at all. Considering that the box o powders are $28 each, this palette is a great deal! Continue Reading

Re: Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

In Beauty Banter 1411674975.447

The "1995" lipstick has a more matte finish. If you don't like that a lipstick very similar in shade is AVEDA's "Orellana Sun". Not a matte finish at all. Also, "1995" is not as red in person as it looks in those photos of Youtube Guru Jaclyn Hill and her sister. It's a beautiful shade and would look wonderful on everyone. Continue Reading

Re: Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

In Beauty Banter 1411569824.54

On 9/21/2014 Butterfly12 said: On 9/21/2014 Poppet1 said: On 9/18/2014 Iwantcoffee said: On 9/18/2014 Poppet1 said: Thanks so much for the info! I just ordered it. Beautiful color! You are welcome! I ordered this on the 18th and got it in the mail on the 20th. WOW! Such fast service! Let me say this lipstick color is GORGEOUS!!!!! Well done Jaclyn Hill for Gerard Cosmetics! This is such a universal shade. It would look beautiful on all skin tones. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Did you find this lipstick very drying? Is it more red or brown in color. I didn't find the lipstick drying but I always pu... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 230
1 2 3 4 ...230Next