Share the Love
174 Members and 14080 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Anyone know when next show will be?

Started by Poppet1 in Vera Bradley 1397765319.24

Has anyone heard when VB will have a show on again on Q? Continue Reading

Re: Villager

In Vera Bradley 1397765258.443

You just can't beat this bag. It's beyond me why on earth they'd discontinue it when it is loved by so many. Continue Reading

Re: Are you tired of Temp-tations?

In Temp-tations 1397763538.143

I'd like them to offer more items in FLORAL LACE and especially VINTAGE GRACE. Continue Reading

What VB handbag to you carry around the most?

Started by Poppet1 in Vera Bradley 1397763259.013

Is there a particular handbag by VB that you seem to carry most of the time? Lately I've been carrying my Little Mandy in Folkloric everywhere. Continue Reading

Re: My New Favorite, What's Yours?

In Vera Bradley 1397654621

On 4/15/2014 deercreek said: On 4/15/2014 Poppet1 said: It's not a "new bag" but I've been carrying my LITTLE MANDY around a lot lately. This is so roomy but not too big. Organization is fabulous. Hope they never retire this. Poppet, the Little Mandy is being retired. The good news is that you might be able to get some good sale prices and stock up on them. I did that with both the Betsy and Villager and haven't regretted it. HTH DRAT! I cannot believe they are retiring this bag. What is going on? This is an amazing bag. I see this everywhere here where I live. What will this be repla... Continue Reading

Re: Villager

In Vera Bradley 1397654403.733

On 4/15/2014 pgdark19 said: I wonder if it didn't sell as well as they anticipated when they re-released it. The pleated tote was also re-released at the same time and they just brought it out in the new summer colors- maybe the pleated tote did really well? If that's the case, it is probably because the print/pattern selection was so skimpy. Not much choice there. Why isn't it offered in the Breast Cancer Foundation pattern, "Ribbons"? That print should be offered in all bags to help. I bought one in "Plum Crazy" for my cousin who loves that print. If they offered it in Ribbons, Flower Sh... Continue Reading

Re: BEST DRUGSTOR POWDER FOUNDATION

In Beauty Banter 1397653945.893

On 4/15/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: OP ---- Are you referring to a mineral makeup .... or a regular makeup? Hi Tinkrbl44! Either is fine. I'll try both. Continue Reading

Re: What foundation to you buy again and again?

In Beauty Banter 1397587065.68

Estee Lauder's DOUBLE WEAR. Love this! It lasts all day, never looks cakey, and it feels like nothing is on your face. FABULOUS!!!! Worth every penny! Continue Reading

Re: My New Favorite, What's Yours?

In Vera Bradley 1397586880.41

It's not a "new bag" but I've been carrying my LITTLE MANDY around a lot lately. This is so roomy but not too big. Organization is fabulous. Hope they never retire this. Continue Reading

HIPSTER vs. LITTLE HIPSTER

Last Reply by Gloria 1397588257.81 | Started by Poppet1 in Vera Bradley

I've been tempted to get the LITTLE HIPSTER but I love my reg HIPSTER so much, afraid I will be disappointed. I do like the idea of not having to carry a seperate wallet. What are your thoughts? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 203
1 2 3 4 ...203Next