Clarks on Easy Pay
56 Members and 16545 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Bobbi Brown makeup brushes

Last Reply by KatCat1 1424993580.57 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Anyone own BB makeup brushes? I was curious about her blush brush but not thrilled about the price tag. Anyone own these brushes? Are they any different from MAC or Sigma? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1424914877.69

On 2/25/2015 hellokitty said: I think Eric has dementia....I can't believe he approves of all that Rick does. Isn't there another Dancing with the Stars contest Brooke can enter? Eric definitely got "Lost in the Strawberry Patch" (scene from On Golden Pond) if he truly thinks Forrester's success is because of Rick's direction and not squarely due to the fact that Ridge and Caroline are dynamic designers. They are the top ones who brought in all the sales. The ones who 's very line Rotten Rick tried to sabotage. Yeah, he's CEO material alright! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1424909307.557

Rewarding Rick's vile behavior has gone on too far. If this snot and his twit girlfriend aren't knocked into reality quick this is one viewer gone! I'm just about done with this lunacy...I can't stomach this storyline anymore and am sure others feel the same. Continue Reading

FAVE LANCOME BLUSH SHADES

Last Reply by kiss_p 1424974239.8 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

For those who wear Lancôme, what are your favorite blush shades? I am a fair redhead (dark redhead) and am looking for a Lancôme blush. Any suggestions? Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: BEST LANCOME PRODUCTS

In Beauty Banter 1424563186.033

How do their lipsticks compare to MAC? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1424563089.11

On 2/21/2015 colliegirls said: I still can't get over Rick acting like Caroline's kiss with Ridge was a big deal when he went and did THE BIG NASTY over and over with Maya!!!! ITA! Caroline made a mistake but Rick violated and broke their marriage vows and rubbed it in her face over and over again. Yet, Mom & Dad of the Year condone his vile behavior. It's beyond disgusting! The writers are dragging this out way too long and are insulting the fans intelligence. The viewership will start to drop if they don't fix this mess soon! This storyline is repulsive and is way past is expiratio... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1424561454.663

This show is off the rails.......What is going on with these writers? When have the "Pod People" taken over Eric? Now it's okay to shoot at employees, demean and degrade them on a daily basis so long as the bottom line is met? Yeah, Brat Boy is doing a bang up job (no pun intended) as CEO. This is lunacy! Continue Reading

BEST LANCOME PRODUCTS

Last Reply by LuluCCS 1424841201.663 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

What are your favorite products from Lancôme and why? What are your thoughts on their lipsticks and blush? Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Brooke's next man (On B&B) - possible spoiler

In TV Talk 1424135746.737

I can see her going back to Eric. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 240
1 2 3 4 ...240Next