Christmas in July(R) Sale
131 Members and 12837 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Re: REDHEADS

In Viewpoints 1406217341.92

I use Aveda's Madder Root shampoo & conditioner in conjuction with Shampure. It enhances red and auburn hair. It deposits color. My hair is soft, shiny, and has body. Their Color Conserve line is excellent as well. My color is professionally done. She uses Scruples color. Continue Reading

Aveeno Positively Ageless skin care line - any thoughts?

Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter 1406217134.193

Has anyone had good results from using Aveeno's Positively Ageless skin care line? Is it better than Boots No 7? Thank you. Continue Reading

Caruso Steam Rollers vs. Hot Rollers

Last Reply by mom4321 1406140601.82 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Is there a difference in the curl between the Caruso Steam rollers and regular hot rollers? Have you found one to be better than the other? Thanks. Continue Reading

Best Philosophy foundation

Last Reply by i like celery 1406129725.55 | Started by Poppet1 in philosophy

What foundation from Philosophy do you like the best and why? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Have A Set Of Hot Rollers That They Love?

In Beauty Banter 1406123291.21

Sorry if I'm repeating myself but I've heard that the velvet covered rollers are more gentle on your hair than rollers that have the teeth. Is this true? Which holds your curl longer? Thank you. Continue Reading

DOLL 10 Hydra Fluid Foundation - any thoughts?

Last Reply by Nascardiva 1406139771.363 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Has anyone tried this foundation? Read some of the reviews and they were mixed. Wondering if this is just as good or not better than my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Thx! Continue Reading

Re: Calista Tools Electric Rollers...worth it?

In Beauty Banter 1406121696.203

Are the velvet covered hot rollers better for your hair then the plastic teeth? Continue Reading

Best Drugstore Anti-Aging Skincare line

Last Reply by RedConvertibleGirl 1406144015.743 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

What is the best drugstore anti-aging skincare line that you have found to reduce signs of aging like fine lines and dull complexion? Thanks. Continue Reading

Opera wallet vs. Turn Key wallet

Last Reply by jaxs mom 1405648335.843 | Started by Poppet1 in Vera Bradley

Does anyone have both? Just wondering what the like better and why. Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Need recomendations for a shampoo(not wen) that helps hair grow.

In Beauty Banter 1405442500.867

AVEDA's Shampure shampoo and Rosemary Mint Conditioner. I had very dry, brittle, over processed hair that just barely touched my shoulders. I'm telling you these products saved my hair! Within 6 months, my hair was very healthy and the length was down my back, almost touching my hip bone. I did have regular trims as well. I also used their now discontinued Cherry Almond Bark deep conditioner once a week. I think that has now been replaced by Dry Remedy. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 219
1 2 3 4 ...219Next