March Mania Ends Today
132 Members and 18891 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Battle of the Blush Brush

Last Reply by LuluCCS 1426362693.743 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Who has the BEST blush brush? Bobbi Brown or Lancome? Continue Reading

Re: Will there be a fresh cream TSV soon ?

In philosophy 1425569334.98

We sooo need Fresh Cream dyer sheets so our laundry can smell like this! Continue Reading

Serious Skin Care Users - oily skin help

Last Reply by JeanLouiseFinch 1425577922.703 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

If you have oily skin not acne or break out prone just plain oily, what products from Serious Skin Care help combat that? Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1425485112.193

I'm done with this show! Ally having to rum Maya's feet was the last straw! I can't stand to watch Rick's vile actions anymore. Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1425484770.627

Kim is just downright mean and nasty. No wonder she and Brandi are friends. Birds of a feather........... Neither of them should be on this show they aren't even "Housewives". Continue Reading

Lancome gift time

Last Reply by Nascardiva 1425485671.15 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

When does Lancome have their "Gift Time" at Macy's and Dillards? Thank you. Continue Reading

Bobbi Brown makeup brushes

Last Reply by KatCat1 1424993580.57 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Anyone own BB makeup brushes? I was curious about her blush brush but not thrilled about the price tag. Anyone own these brushes? Are they any different from MAC or Sigma? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1424914877.69

On 2/25/2015 hellokitty said: I think Eric has dementia....I can't believe he approves of all that Rick does. Isn't there another Dancing with the Stars contest Brooke can enter? Eric definitely got "Lost in the Strawberry Patch" (scene from On Golden Pond) if he truly thinks Forrester's success is because of Rick's direction and not squarely due to the fact that Ridge and Caroline are dynamic designers. They are the top ones who brought in all the sales. The ones who 's very line Rotten Rick tried to sabotage. Yeah, he's CEO material alright! Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1424909307.557

Rewarding Rick's vile behavior has gone on too far. If this snot and his twit girlfriend aren't knocked into reality quick this is one viewer gone! I'm just about done with this lunacy...I can't stomach this storyline anymore and am sure others feel the same. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 241
1 2 3 4 ...241Next