Guaranteed Delivery
32 Members and 16802 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Cucumber Aloe - more products please!

Started by Poppet1 in WEN 1417981941.973

I wish WEN would offer more products in the Cucumber Aloe like: Volume Spray and Mousse. Anyone else feel this way? Such a mild scent too that is not too strong. Continue Reading

Bamboo Green Tea - what great things has this done for your hair?

Last Reply by pickleslarue 1417828850.913 | Started by Poppet1 in WEN

I'm thinking of trying this. I currently use the Pomegrante. I have color-treated baby fine hair. I need volume at my root. Will this help? I am really liking the Pomegrante but would like to try other products too. What benefits has BGT brought to your hair? Thoughts? Thank you. Continue Reading

Where's the Vintage Grace?

Last Reply by mominohio 1417351262.697 | Started by Poppet1 in Temp-tations

Okay, I thought Jill had mentioned that we would see more Vintage Grace this Fall. Well it's officially Winter and no Vintage Grace.....ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!! Anyone else out there upset? I absolutely LOVE this pattern! It is so beautiful. What happened? Continue Reading

Is there a drugstore dupe for Principal Secret's day cream?

Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter 1417284234.47

Looking for a drugstore dupe for Principal Secret's day cream either regular or RECLAIM. Does anything out there come close? Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416931254.293

Rick cheated on Caroline and broke their marriage vow. She needs to dump him, end of story. Who needs someone like that? UGH! Continue Reading

Re: Fall Tuscan Pear- good for baby fine,color-treated hair?

In WEN 1416931165.247

Did you like this better than the smell of Winter Cranberry Chaz offered last year? Continue Reading

Bobbi Brown foundation shade question

Last Reply by Abrowneyegirl 1416958509.683 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

I absolutely LOVE the BB foundation stick! Is there a shade that is in between the shade of Porcelain and Sand? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416851730.103

Why did Caroline choose Rick over Thomas? Bet she wishes she chose Thomas over Rick now. Continue Reading

Anymore Bobbi Brown shows?

Last Reply by customer 5 1416925658.757 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

Anyone know if there will be anymore Bobbi Brown beauty shows before the end of the year? Continue Reading

Fall Tuscan Pear- good for baby fine,color-treated hair?

Last Reply by ChynnaBlue 1416933100.94 | Started by Poppet1 in WEN

Will FTP give me body but not strip my color? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 234
1 2 3 4 ...234Next