Fall Fashion Clearance
138 Members and 17462 Guests Online

Poppet1's Activity

Principal Secret Adv Eye Saver Gel vs. Reclaim Eye Serum

Last Reply by cassiem 1408493660.12 | Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter

PS Ladies, which product do you find best diminishes the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles - Advanced Eye Save Gel or the Reclaim Eye? Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408454451.38

What happened with Liam and Steffy's marriage? Continue Reading

Re: Estee Lauder's new Perfectionist Serum makeup...

In Beauty Banter 1408454271.76

I love their Double Wear foundation. It lasts all day, looks like you not masky, and feels like you have nothing on. Great coverage as well. Fantastic product. Worth every penny! Continue Reading

Re: Acure Organics Argan Oil vs. Josie Maran

In Beauty Banter 1408385331.927

On 8/18/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 8/18/2014 Poppet1 said: An Acure CS Expert told me that their Argan Oil is fairly traded by the UCFA Women's Cooperateve in Moracco. It is 100% pure unrefined cold pressed by hand and first press from the nut of the Argan tree. In addition, they utilize a UV protection similar to a brown bottle. Hope that info helps if anyone was interested in trying this compared to Josie Maran's. It certainly is less expensive than JM. I have to wonder why that information is not listed anywhere on their website or their packaging. They do call that out for their marula oil... Continue Reading

Re: Acure Organics Argan Oil vs. Josie Maran

In Beauty Banter 1408384300.927

An Acure CS Expert told me that their Argan Oil is fairly traded by the UCFA Women's Cooperative in Moracco. It is 100% pure unrefined cold pressed by hand and first press from the nut of the Argan tree. In addition, they utilize a UV protection similar to a brown bottle. Hope that info helps if anyone was interested in trying this compared to Josie Maran's. It certainly is less expensive than JM. Continue Reading

Re: Meaningful Beauty

In Beauty Banter 1408371030.463

I remember Cindy Crawford offering this on Q years ago, when she first came out with this product. Continue Reading

Does Principal Secret have a "Primer"?

Started by Poppet1 in Beauty Banter 1408370809.32

Do any of you Principal Secret ladies know if they offer a primer? Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Chi Rollers Anyone?

In Beauty Banter 1408370548.037

Are these better then Calista Tools hot roller sets? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 224
1 2 3 4 ...224Next