Meant for Mom
77 Members and 15333 Guests Online

vonIam's Activity

Re: Scents and Common Sense April Thread - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1398384480.11

Since you all are talking about K-cups, I wanted to pop in and say that if you have a Staples near you they have some clearance going on. English Toffee, Café Escapes hot chocolate and café caramel, Twinings breakfast tea, Starbucks Tazo green tea and the Peach tea are all $2. Last week I managed to get 10 boxes of the Tullys for .50 each Continue Reading

Re: April Exercise Thread

In Health & Fitness 1397686167.17

Bopper Wow, 8-15 inches. Really! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1397006955.777

Hi everyone! Well today I'm checking in with 30 minutes on the Pilates. Didn't follow any routine, just kind of did my own thing. Waiting for my DH to dig my treadmill out. It's in the basement and I have daughters furniture..... Long story but it's on it's way back to where it belongs, the furniture that is :-) Spent most of my day with Mother who had to have a heart cath done because Dr. suspected a blockage (9 hours). Good news is there is no blockage. However her heart is not as strong as it should be but he said that is expected because she has had issues for some time now. Did say that... Continue Reading

Re: Scents and Common Sense April Thread - Welcome!

In Beauty Banter 1396980766.297

Doglover, do you not have a wireless connection to connect to Netflix? Hi everyone, i have not posted here in quite some time :-) Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396636580.61

Well bopper, I think you pushed me over the edge :-) . I'm going for the Total Gym. I've wanted one for some time now but @ the time the Pilates was cheaper (also hubby wasn't working out) and thought I would get the same results. The more I see the TG presentation the more I regret not getting it from the start because I think my hubby would appreciate the TG as well. I'm going to wait for just a bit to see if the next airing has free shipping. I've got to commit to posting here more often. Accountability!! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396473298.257

HI EVERYONE!!! I know i've been a stranger to the board, but I do still follow. I have question for bopper and nomless. With the TG dvd's, do you think those workouts can be done on the pilates machine or no. I do have the workouts that came with the pilates but don't care much for them, the instructor seems so robotic. I have thought several times about ordering the TG but don't know if it would make much sense seeing how I have the pilates. Almost bit when the Q was showing the new one with the green on it (my favorite color). Continue Reading

Re: 10 mins. left on YBF!

In Beauty Banter 1395066705.067

I am not a true makeup wearer, so I have a question for you all. I only wear lip glosses, eye liner and I use an eye brow pencil. My question is can her eye shadows be use as a liner? The price of this kit is awesome but not so much if I can only use the glosses. Guess I could gift them :-) Continue Reading

Skechers TSV

Last Reply by magicmoodz 1394555748.273 | Started by vonIam in TSV Talk

Received email to preorder and it shows easy pay when I click. However it goes away during checkout. What gives, anyone else have this problem? Continue Reading

Re: Smoothie Recipes

In Recipe Swap 1392758084.547

On 2/18/2014 GrannyDea said: Thanks for the info, Nightowlz. Sure appreciate it. Trying to decide on whether to invest in a Vitamix since I have the Ninja Master Prep. I know it can't do all the Vitamix can do but still wonder if the cost would be worth it? It would if I would use it enough I'm sure. Thanks again. GrannyDea, If you are not wanting to invest in the Vitamix you may want to try the Nutibullet 900. I have the Vitamix and absolutely love it. However i also use the nutribullet and while it doesn't give the exact consistency as the Vitamix, it does come close. I use it for the morn... Continue Reading

Re: Smoothie Recipes

In Recipe Swap 1392687193.4

Thanks, Will be giving some of these a try. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 44
1 2 3 4 ...44Next