Guaranteed Delivery
108 Members and 15858 Guests Online

vonIam's Activity

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

In Beauty Banter 1418509806.967

Is the cleanser really as good as it seems? Also what would you all recommend to a first time user with dry skin? Continue Reading

Re: To poster "COG" re: WOC

In Beauty Banter 1417511600.577

Tina, what happened to the other thread (home). I can't seem to get to it any longer Continue Reading

Re: My FAVORITE Congealed Salad for Thanksgiving and Christmas This is sooo goood. YUM YUM

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417272361.087

On 11/29/2014 Barbarainnc said: I don't understand about the salad not setting up. There is 2 boxes of Jello and 1 1/2 c of liquid. Make sure you drain the pineapple and oranges very well. I put the pineapple in a mesh strainer and use a spoon to press out all of the juice and save it. Don't use fresh pineapple or it will never set up!!! Sorry if yours didn't turn out firm, but it is still edible. Barbarainnc, I don't know what happened, thought the fruit was drained pretty good. However it is good used as AnikaBrodie stated. I was just disappointed that I couldn't add the topping. But that... Continue Reading

Re: My FAVORITE Congealed Salad for Thanksgiving and Christmas This is sooo goood. YUM YUM

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417272096.937

On 11/28/2014 nolari said: For insurance, I always add a packet of unflavored gelatin to my congealed salads. In the South, these salads are usually referred to as "congealed." Love them! I will definitely be remaking this as it is pretty good. Thanks for the tip I will be trying that for safe measure Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1417215656.147

On 11/27/2014 AnikaBrodie said: On 11/27/2014 Barbarainnc said: AnikaBrodie, hope you enjoy the salad !!! I made this salad yesterday afternoon; however, for some reason it would not set up by the time I went to bed. I got up this morning at 7:00 to check it and it was still not set up. So, I poured it into a large bowl and took it to the church as a cranberry, orange, pineapple relish and the people loved it! Sometimes mistakes work out very well, as in this case. I followed the recipe to the letter and the only thing I can think of was that the can of cranberry sauce may have had too mu... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416931644.43

On 11/25/2014 Barbarainnc said: I just mix the cream cheese in the mixer to soften it up, then add some powdered sugar? 1/4 to 1/2 c ?? and enough juice to be able to spread it. Maybe the consistency of Cool Whip?? You don't want it runny. I just kinda just play it by ear!!! Thanks, I plan to give it a try Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416919067.63

Approx how much powdered sugar and juice do you use for the topping? Continue Reading

Re: Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There?

In WEN 1416917178.24

Curious, What type of styling products are you all using? Continue Reading

Re: Thank You Tea Tree Oil!

In WEN 1416916974.093

On 11/20/2014 HonnyBrown said: vonlam, you can also check GNC. They offer a lot of oils. Thanks, I'll give them a try Continue Reading

Re: Thank You Tea Tree Oil!

In WEN 1416413234.96

On 11/19/2014 HarpersWENning said: On 11/19/2014 vonIam said: Does anyone know of a good brand of Tea Tree Oil that can be purchased in stores?? Do you have a Whole Foods near you? They usually have a pretty good selection. No, don't have one. I've heard talk about them bringing one to the area. Wish they'd hurry it up Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next