120 Members and 19333 Guests Online

vonIam's Activity

Re: Made the Mistake with Tracfone

In Electronics Talk 1432440127.513

On 5/12/2015 hckynut said: Even though I use my cell phone as often as I fly an F18A Fighter Jet, I put g-mail on my Android TracFone phone without having any issues. Don't blame this on the Android system or Tracfone. Like many problems with electronic devices, many of the problems originate with the operator of the device. Now my wife has a much more expensive cell phone than I do and uses prepaid Sprint for her carrier, she originally used Tracfone and had no problems installing and using G-mail. She changed carriers because she got to texting so much, buying a $35 monthly plan with unlimi... Continue Reading

Re: Spritz?

In philosophy 1427976258.293

My pkg has arrived and one day early I might add . Sprayed the back of my hand last night and it's a little faint but definitely still there this morning. Thanks ladies!! Continue Reading

In philosophy 1427841832.55

So I ordered this Sunday and according to UPS tracking I should have it Thursday. Now that was FAST! Continue Reading

In philosophy 1427665119.37

On 3/29/2015 ziggys mommy said: I have been using the spritzes for years and love them! During the warm mths. keep in your frig. the cool mist is shear heaven on a hot day for a wonderful pick me up. I have put in my ice cooler while camping . Wonderful not overpowering scent with a cooling effect. Hope that helps you. I've read of people doing this and it's one of the reason why I was considering the spritz Continue Reading

In philosophy 1427665053.463

Thanks to everyone that commented. I appreciate it. I'm going to go ahead and place my order. I was going to go for the upcoming TSV but don't need the shower gel AND olive oil scrub. I do however need the 32 oz lotion that comes with A267025, but was hesitate to order because of the spritz, so Thank You all for helping me out. Continue Reading

In philosophy 1427625546.35

Thank you Sweetbay, I really appreciate your feedback. I am out of FIL and thought the spritz would be nice for the warmer weather. I always spray my clothing but will have to try the hair. Thanks for the tip Continue Reading

In philosophy 1427624053.39

No one?? Continue Reading

Spritz?

Last Reply by glmama 1428293915.69 | Started by vonIam in philosophy

I've read were it is being said that the philosophy's spritz has little to no scent or staying power. I'd like to hear some opinions from those that have tried it. Please and Thank You. I'm considering an order of A267025, which has the 16oz spritz. Continue Reading

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Check In

In Health & Fitness 1423188356.06

On 2/5/2015 PpprMintPatty said: Hi everyone! Rain held off so I feel fortunate to get 5 miles in. Will take Lucy again too...wind is picking up though. My legs are sore...I felt my butt cheeks right away, even last night and when I rolled out of bed...but after running I can now feel my calves. Jumping rope and a lot of box-jumps in the same day will do that to them. Wow, dh was telling me about their "training" yesterday, 5 guys threw-up! They're loving it, dh said they're soaked and all feel like they're getting a great work-out and look forward to seeing how this will increase their all-ov... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 49
1 2 3 4 ...49Next