Give Gorgeous
96 Members and 12307 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: ot/ what does your family do for thanksgiving?

In Beauty Banter 1414752671.25

One family member hosts and the rest bring side dishes so the burden doesn't fall on just one person. Then they break into groups, some playing cards and games, and the others watch football. No one is big on getting to the mall for the early bird specials so shopping doesn't factor in at all. Continue Reading

Re: TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.........

In Recipe Swap 1414709617.723

On 10/30/2014 forrestwolf said: On 10/28/2014 Jerri E said: Good to hear from you. So sorry you have been undergoing difficulties again. May you and your sweet wife enjoy a better period of time now. Know you were missed by many!! Thank you for the sentiments........but I do feel like I need to have a wife, so she could be cleaning up my house right about now...... But no, no wife, and no husband either.....and I am an Alpha female wolf........ I just always feel like an Omega to the rest of the pack..... You handled this in such a polite way. Some people would take offense at an innocent c... Continue Reading

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/27/2014

In TV Talk 1414709268.643

On 10/30/2014 twocent said: And oh for goodness sakes, can someone please neuter Dr Dan and Brady. Well, on second thought, I guess we are a little late , with that . I wish I could read the diploma on Dan's wall, because it's hard to believe he actually graduated from high school, much less medical school. Brady puzzles me too, because he hasn't a clue when it comes to women. I think the prospect of him and Theresa being parents is scary/funny. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

In TV Talk 1414708908.843

Poor Brady. He's not too bright to begin with, and now the shock of walking into Dan's apartment.....what's going to happen to that poor guy? Continue Reading

Re: Wedding Gift Etiquette

In Viewpoints 1414708444.577

On 10/30/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Isn't that actually the point of a registry? So people will give you gifts from that registry? If not, why have one? Absolutely buy her something from the registry. Exactly, plus you love to wrap so it just makes sense. Continue Reading

Re: A Letter From My Party

In Viewpoints 1414708387.04

The only voting records that need to be checked are those who are already in office. People should study up (and avoid the advertisements) so they can make an informed decision. The ads on TV are nothing but "he said", "she said". Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving dilemma

In Mom to Mom Forum 1414708005.84

First of all, a 12 and 14 year old don't tell me what I'm doing. They need to honor whatever decision is made. I'd like to see you all go, with the understanding that the daughter who is ill may not be able to make the trip. Your niece who is hosting sounds like a gracious person so I hope you can celebrate with her. Continue Reading

Re: Mexican Style Shepards Pie

In Recipe Swap 1414707737.66

Can already taste how good this will be. Continue Reading

Re: Super Sized Snowman

In philosophy 1414622934.96

I used Snowman over two seasons, and just loved it. So hard to describe, but it reminded me of bubbly ginger ale. Continue Reading

Thinking about getting Snow Kisses

Started by AuntG in philosophy 1414622750.487

Does anyone know if this is a new scent from Philosophy? The description says it smells like Fresh Snow, Evergreen and subtle Vanilla. If any Philosophy users have tried it, I'd love to know what you think. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 558
1 2 3 4 ...558Next