Just-Reduced Clearance
35 Members and 14541 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: New/recent posts here?

In Viewpoints 1406496779.323

I never see any "Viewpoints" topics listed under 'view all categories'. I always have to select it separately and I don't understand why. Continue Reading

Re: My boozehound neighbors...part deux

In Viewpoints 1406496602.447

I hope no fights break out if she is unpredictable and has yelled at you. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak Peek - Draped Front WK Cardigan!

In Linea 1406496386.297

The drape looks so much better than those on most cardigans. They are all beautiful but I like the blue the best. Continue Reading

Re: Best corn on the cob ever. She added sugar to the water.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406495560.22

Never heard of any of these tips before and we grew a lot of corn in the garden over the years. I'm going to try adding the pack of sugar next time. Continue Reading

Re: Confused about reviews on Black & Decker pivot vac

In Viewpoints 1406486109.687

That's the thing about reviews. One of most recent purchases was a CD player and some reviews were terrible. In this case, I'd pass simply because it seems too costly. Continue Reading

Re: Honest discussion about VPH quality.

In For the Home Talk 1406485957.583

Would like to see more furniture items from VPH, along the lines of what Linda Dano used to offer. More things likes clocks, tables, lamps and storage pieces would be nice. Continue Reading

Re: My boozehound neighbors...part deux

In Viewpoints 1406485676.767

They must spend a lot of money on food and drinks in order to be able to party all weekend long. I think you should fill us in on why you don't like them considering their partying doesn't seem to bother you too much. Continue Reading

Re: Has your home decor preferences changed drastically overtime?

In For the Home Talk 1406485126.693

We are not rough on our furniture so things tend to last a long time. Over the years, I've had pieces of antique furniture restored and they are interspersed throughout the house. My only stipulation when it comes to antiques is that they have to have been in our family and not purchased at antique stores. Continue Reading

Re: In tough economic times, where are your first line cuts made?

In Viewpoints 1406421245.417

Travel would be the first thing I'd cut back on. For me, a day trip is just as nice as a couple days traveling to another part of the country. I know people who follow a careful budget and they can pretty much live on their social security. Of course, their house is paid for and they don't live in a high tax area. One thing I would do before retirement is any home maintenance items before the fixed income kicked in. Continue Reading

Re: Paula Deen's New Product...Yes, It's Real!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406420735.537

On 7/26/2014 RedHeadedWench said: Soooo, let me get this straight. A person who hid her diabetes from the public (for her image and food product sake), and then came out (so to speak) as a diabetic, because she was a PAID spokesperson for a diabetes medication........is now selling chocolate candy bars. I know there is a point here but I'm not sure I get it. A lot of people like a good chocolate bar and if Paula markets one, that wouldn't bother me. I'd hate to see a diabetic discriminated against because they bought a donut at the bakery or had a piece of wedding cake with buttercream fr... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 521
1 2 3 4 ...521Next