Live Spring Beauty
68 Members and 17520 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: Dad has a new friend........

In Among Friends 1427282406.977

Qualitygal makes a point I had not thought about. Please make sure it is clear to this lady that she is not his caregiver. If she believes she was hired in that capacity, she could come back at a later date with all the dates and times she was at his house and ask to be compensated. Continue Reading

Re: Do you cook?

In Viewpoints 1427281890.4

On 3/24/2015 nunya said: yes, I do. There are only a few things I get out that I like better than making at home. But I also noticed, everytime I eat out I am extremely thirsty all night long. Very true. On average, we only eat out once a week. Continue Reading

Re: Who remembers Hickory Farms and walking thru their stores?

In Viewpoints 1427281718.677

Will have to check out what they are offering over on that network. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

In TV Talk 1427281486.087

Nothing moves the show forward except people running into each other. They literally bump into each other and either spill a drink or drop an important item to move things along. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason confirms return to QVC

In Q News 1427281140.413

That is good news. She is a far cry from the current batch. Continue Reading

Re: Dad has a new friend........

In Among Friends 1427238061.28

I would question the motives of this "considerably younger" woman who has befriended my father. However, I would be polite and I'd approach the subject of redecorating with my father. Maybe repainting the rooms is all he would like. Continue Reading

Re: Just Got Back From Olive Garden Restaurant

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427236993.313

On 3/24/2015 kahootz said: I have a $25 gift card that my nephew gave us that we have yet to use. I guess I haven't been to excited to go there and now I'm even less excited! We got a gift card from our nephew too. We used it a few weeks ago and enjoyed our food at OG. As business slowed down, two servers sat down at the table next to us and counted their tips. I found that a little inappropriate. Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver vs Valerie Par Hll

In Fashion Talk 1427236665.18

Both are good at what they do. I find it easier to watch Valerie for long periods of time because I like the way she decorates the entire set when they give her an hour long show. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

In TV Talk 1427148843.807

William Shatner acting School. Now that is funny. Will's acting is so bad, but of course we have to understand he is just feeding us lines someone else wrote. Why would Sonny even want to stay with Will? Continue Reading

Re: Would someone please let me know how to take myself off the forums

In Among Friends 1427068248.023

On 3/22/2015 missy1 said: On 3/22/2015 RetRN said: On 2/13/2015 happy housewife said: I will never allow the gang of obnoxious ,immature and just plain mean women think they have the power to drive me off this board. Stand up for yourself. Interesting. Where is hh? It's been a month, since she has posted. People say she was banned permanently. I think she came back briefly as Senior Citizen, but QVC must have figured it out and stopped her again. Sure, she was direct, but I can think of far worse posters they should have banned. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 636
1 2 3 4 ...636Next