Holidays at Home
119 Members and 11727 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: Malden Polarfleece sheets vs Northern Nights Flannel sheets

In For the Home Talk 1412026391.923

On 9/28/2014 sparklestar said: Chocolate Zebra, Grey Cheetah, and Mocha leopard .. other solids are brown, burgundy, light green, linen, true blue, violet, white Thank you for the Oct 14 TSV details. I want to order the Polar Fleece sheets but was holding off hoping for a TSV price. Continue Reading

Re: Love Shawn's Kitchen!!

In For the Home Talk 1412026195.923

I've noticed that some hosts share pictures of their homes with us, and I think that is a very nice thing for them to do. Her kitchen has a very comfortable feel. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 29th - Oct. 6th

In TV Talk 1412025990.333

I've been watching for a little over a year, but that is not the woman I would have pictured as EJ's mother. Continue Reading

Re: jacs notes on the upcoming shows.....

In Linea 1412025705.207

On 9/28/2014 vickybliss said: On 9/28/2014 AuntG said: There is a new book out about creating your wardrobe, and when I read the 22 essentials that every woman should have, I immediately thought of this line. If I were able to lose 50 pounds, I'd love to fill my closet with all 22 of those essentials from his line. What is the name of the book? The book is "Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life" by George Brescia. Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

In Among Friends 1411938216.46

On 9/27/2014 Bobbisue said: If I could I would move to Florida in a heart beat. Safe travels..... So many people here in the Midwest have winter homes in Florida, but after reading another poster's description of the bugs and the humid weather, I have no desire to become a snowbird just yet. Continue Reading

Re: Would you like to give/receive this as a gift?

In Fashion Talk 1411936924.41

On 9/26/2014 Sooner said: Don't forget there are people with tremors, handicaps, and other disability or age related reasons this would be helpful. At this time I don't need it, thankfully, but the day may come. I don't have any of those disabilities and I can assure that I would not be offended if I were given this--especially for those times when I'm eating corn-on-the-cob. Continue Reading

Re: Week Four of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411936558.84

The Packers did more than come out of their coma today -- now if they can keep it going. Continue Reading

Re: jacs notes on the upcoming shows.....

In Linea 1411935952.467

There is a new book out about creating your wardrobe, and when I read the 22 essentials that every woman should have, I immediately thought of this line. If I were able to lose 50 pounds, I'd love to fill my closet with all 22 of those essentials from his line. Continue Reading

Re: Dear Captain, Thank you for the memories!

In Sports 1411935707.17

Don't know much about him, but just seeing the words "class act" from you fans makes me happy considering all the disgraceful things happening in sports. Continue Reading

Re: What's in your shower?

In philosophy 1411935619.05

I mixed the last of my Fresh Cream with Caramel Apple and I love the way it smells. Think it will be gone by the end of the week. There is a $27 Lemon Custard scent that I've been thinking about next. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 542
1 2 3 4 ...542Next