Electronics Expo
72 Members and 12284 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 02/23

In TV Talk 1425039809.413

Waste of time yesterday with JJ and Roxanne. All I can conclude is that their hug gives Eve a reason to be upset and spill the beans. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

In TV Talk 1425039476.09

Was there a blooper in yesterday's show? When talking about Chad, I thought someone said "he got Brady fired". Unless that was a different storyline, I would have thought the correct reading was "he got Rafe fired". Continue Reading

Re: Fundraising Calls...

In Viewpoints 1425037852.363

I might give to the police charity that called me last night. They didn't ask for money over the phone and said they would send me a packet about their organization and I could do more research and decide if I wanted to contribute. Continue Reading

Re: When your father is the BTK serial killer, forgiveness is not tidy

In Viewpoints 1425037666.65

What a shock for his daughter. Glad she cooperated. Continue Reading

Re: Only Venting In Hopes It Helps QVC

In Fashion Talk 1425037365.663

On 2/26/2015 hyacinth003 said: On 2/26/2015 chrystaltree said: ...whatever.... year after year, decade after decade this SG foolishness continues. I suspect the real problem some you have with her is that she's rich, small, cute, happy and self confident. Drives you bonkers!!! lol Well, she's QVC's highest grossing clothing vendor and she's been with QVC longer than any other clothing vendor. What does that tell you? If you don't like the woman, don't watch her or put your tv on mute when she's on. But I don't think SG is going to change her entire demeanor and personality just because handfu... Continue Reading

Re: QVC Lost My Business On This Transaction

In All About Shoes 1424952674.353

Do whatever you feel is right, but when someone buys shoes without trying them on, there will be instances when the fit is off. QVC didn't manufacture the shoes and they have a standard return policy that isn't hidden from their shoppers so we need to abide by it. Continue Reading

Re: Sad News Alert: I just spoke to Allegra's husband and obtained his permission to post the following...

In Viewpoints 1424908639.85

Such a sad story but I'm thankful her DH allowed you to update us. There is another thread that talks about posters of the past. If so inclined, people should allow a family member to let us know when something has happened to them. I recall that a poster recently took a fall in her garage and will be off the boards so her granddaughter sent out a message on her behalf. Continue Reading

Re: Help! Any paint pros out there?

In For the Home Talk 1424908185.583

Happy Housewife hasn't been out on the boards for a few days. Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

In TV Talk 1424907891.12

The kidnapping story was all new to me. I think they brought it up because both kids may start to have memories of the bad things that happened to them. Continue Reading

Re: Suspicious still about Aiden - DAYS

In TV Talk 1424907756.49

Aiden will have even more money from the sale of the house on Puget Sound. That has to be worth some bucks. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 621
1 2 3 4 ...621Next