TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 14967 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: Cherry Blossoms

In Recipe Swap 1413934759.283

Has a great combination of flavors. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1413933703.963

On 10/21/2014 Judaline said: Meanwhile, back in Salem, so funny about JJ inheriting the rape gene, gards. Boy is he dumb. He even had to ask Dr. Dan about it. Then he scampers out of bed when Paige sneaks into his bedroom. Continue Reading

Re: Harry London TSV

In TSV Talk 1413769296.273

On 10/19/2014 BayBarb said: "gazelle, Your reputation precedes you! For many of us on the forum, whether we comment or not, read your remarks. You have a way of typing out your comments with the use of a shovel - just have to get that "dig" in." I have to say gazelle was the one who first prompted me to post after all the years of just reading the forums....does seem to have a way with words... She's definitely one who has to get the last word in. Her digs ruin good threads; I'd venture a guess that she ruins things for the people in her life too. Now back to the actual subject, I figured t... Continue Reading

Re: Mrs Prindable's Pink Lady Apples for 2014

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413768860.363

I'd order those again provided they aren't just rolled in sprinkles. I like the ones with pecans and walnuts. Continue Reading

Re: Harry London

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413768685.003

I thought the TSV contained a nice mix of individually wrapped candies so I ordered a set for December delivery. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413768269.607

On 10/19/2014 smileshannon said: On 10/19/2014 AuntG said: My in laws were two of the nicest people you could ever meet. The fact that you say you absolutely hate yours seems to indicate that you aren't going out of your way to be nice either. Oh you are incorrect. I have done my part and been kind and respectful. Not everyone's in-laws are the nicest people you could ever meet. Sorry, I initially thought your words were pretty harsh. It doesn't sound like your husband is going to take a stand so I guess it's best to be polite when you are around them. I hope they treat your kids well. Continue Reading

Re: Duncan's loved ones will get the all clear at midnight tonight.

In Viewpoints 1413766899.46

Good that they will soon be clear so they can start working on that hospital bill. Continue Reading

Re: It is normal for parents to follow when adult children move away?

In Viewpoints 1413766838.433

I know of no one who has done this, so from my experience, I'd say it is not normal. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Mason update

In Viewpoints 1413766743.82

Your update is appreciated. I'm feel so bad for what they are going through. Continue Reading

Re: Week Seven of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1413766514.997

Even though I'm a Packer fan, I did feel bad for the Panther who was ejected from the game; he really had no idea that it was an official he was shaking off his back, but I guess you cannot touch an official in the NFL. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 551
1 2 3 4 ...551Next