Better Than Black Friday
39 Members and 13798 Guests Online

AuntG's Activity

Re: Talk about entertainment! Lost in Space, the old show.

In TV Talk 1416788458.043

I found it interesting that Mumy and Harris remained close friends in spite of the large age difference. Continue Reading

Re: Enjoying Different Authors

In Book Club 1416788260.017

Santa has informed that I will be getting a Kindle too, but somehow I think I'll always be turning pages. We'll see how it goes. Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen Remodel - Done! Yeah...

In Among Friends 1416788118.8

How long does a kitchen remodel take? If it could be done in one week, I think I could handle the inconvenience. Continue Reading

Re: !!! SUPPORT Small Business Saturday !!! - 29th Nov, 2014

In Viewpoints 1416787738.263

I will, and in fact, already have that day planned. Will be going to a cheese factory, a bakery outlet, a small craft shop and to an excellent coffee shop for hot chocolate and lunch. None are part of any national chain. Continue Reading

Re: Carol Burnett on Hawaii Five-O.

In TV Talk 1416783479.58

I didn't think she looked too bad, but I could tell that she has had some cosmetic surgery. It was a good show. Continue Reading

Re: Do you know people who....

In Viewpoints 1416783082.307

Yes, especially when it comes to some of the social issues. I have religious beliefs that I won't be changing. However, I don't create an argument when people with differing views tell me with they think--my attitude is that we can still be friends and agree to disagree. Continue Reading

Re: I don't do Black Friday shopping, do you?

In Fashion Talk 1416769310.567

Never have done early morning shopping on Black Friday. What I do like to do is catch a late dinner with my DH and then head over to the mall around 9 pm. Most people are gone by then, and since I'm not looking for doorbusters, anything I'd want would still be available. Continue Reading

Re: Thjis does not seem right to me.

In Viewpoints 1416768719.913

Seems like much ado about nothing. As long as the workers are not far from work, and remain in radio contact, I would not have a problem with this. I'd just call it an extended lunch. Continue Reading

Re: White Flocked Tree on Lisa's Show Last Night

In For the Home Talk 1416767907.857

On 11/22/2014 MFitz said: I'm actually mad at Lisa. Her shows with a more formal look convinced me that was what I wanted. My cute decorations will be staying in the boxes this year, and I have just finished my formal decorating. Luckily I had many pieces that I used from the past. My house looks stunning! Wish I could see pictures of what many of the posters do. We like our decorations, but they consist mainly of burgundy and gold ornaments because I don't have the talent for decorating that many of you do. Continue Reading

Re: Post your secret, or not-so-secret shortcuts this Thanksgiving.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416767712.153

Taking one dish to pass to my SIL's. The secret for a simple Thanksgiving is for someone else to host it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 567
1 2 3 4 ...567Next