Top Rated on Easy Pay
136 Members and 12560 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: ~The Squatter Nanny on Dr. Phil right now~

In Viewpoints 1410561481.703

On 9/12/2014 straykatz said: On 9/12/2014 croemer said: On 9/12/2014 straykatz said: Should a Nanny be expected to work 24/7 without time off or any kind of monetary payment other than food and shelter? Not sure it was 24/7...she was to be on duty any time the Mother had things to do...so the Nanny would have to be available at will straykatz...from what I understood. I would not like that schedule. All not in writing...big mistake. She made demands that she would leave in 30 days if they took the lock off the fridge...feed her food she liked and they would be required to leave the house to ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410557382.817

On 9/12/2014 brii said: Bad situation from both parties. I would never want a stranger sleeping in my home. Me either...no way! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410557328.97

On 9/12/2014 straykatz said: Should a Nanny be expected to work 24/7 without time off or any kind of monetary payment other than food and shelter? Not sure it was 24/7...she was to be on duty any time the Mother had things to do...so the Nanny would have to be available at will straykatz...from what I understood. I would not like that schedule. All not in writing...big mistake. She made demands that she would leave in 30 days if they took the lock off the fridge...feed her food she liked and they would be required to leave the house to her(Nanny) from 8-5. Who would think those demands would... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410556222.313

On 9/12/2014 MickD said: Oh thanks for the reminder it's on here in 50...... MickD You're welcome Noel... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410555804.643

On 9/12/2014 Preds said: Controlling meets Weirdo! Eruption ahead! This poor woman is either smart as a tack or totally "out there", with no way home. She can't even see what she has done because she "is so right in her world." Very scary and sad. Yes and the problem is the woman who hired her...I think has some issues as well. Expecting her to work for free and be at their beck and call. How does one have any money for extras in life this way? Seems she also is covering something up with another former nanny. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410555697.88

On 9/12/2014 Complicated said: Can you imagine having that woman in your house and refusing to leave? She is a piece of work. I would have slept with one eye open. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410555663.067

On 9/12/2014 HisElk said: On 9/12/2014 croemer said: On 9/12/2014 di-mc said: I watched the show. Nanny has issues. When someone tells you to leave their home, you leave. She had no right to be there once she was told to leave. She was not a renter, so the rules for eviction don't pertain. And what she has done to her own family is a tragedy...those poor people. I wanted to give her sister/family a standing ovation for what she said to her. As for the show, IMO, both the nanny and the mother have issues. However, I think the nanny should have honored their request and moved out. With all of... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410555635.763

She is also listed on a list of litigious persons and can no longer sue anyone without a senior Judge's permission. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410555581.28

On 9/12/2014 NoelSeven said: On 9/12/2014 croemer said: On 9/12/2014 di-mc said: I watched the show. Nanny has issues. When someone tells you to leave their home, you leave. She had no right to be there once she was told to leave. She was not a renter, so the rules for eviction don't pertain. And what she has done to her own family is a tragedy...those poor people. What did she do, croemer? She has sued them for 13 years...draining their accounts and from what I understand caused her parents divorce? Her sister said she has been so busy answering all her lawsuits she has missed being with ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1410554997.917

On 9/12/2014 di-mc said: I watched the show. Nanny has issues. When someone tells you to leave their home, you leave. She had no right to be there once she was told to leave. She was not a renter, so the rules for eviction don't pertain. And what she has done to her own family is a tragedy...those poor people. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5358
1 2 3 4 ...5358Next