Christmas in July(R) Sale
141 Members and 13906 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: David Cassidy

In Viewpoints 1406840755.72

I read he may be in trouble once again: SCHODACK, N.Y. — A horse racing tweet prompted prosecutors to halt a court hearing at which a lawyer for seventies heartthrob David Cassidy was supposed to accept a plea deal on the singer's behalf. Cassidy was charged last summer with driving while intoxicated in the town of Schodack (SKOH'-dak), near Albany. Because he lives in Florida, prosecutors agreed to let his lawyer appear in court for him Wednesday. But a tweet by the New York Racing Association said Cassidy was at Saratoga Race Course, 40 miles north of Schodack. A prosecutor told... Continue Reading

Re: Married at first Sight 7/29/2014

In Viewpoints 1406811019.88

On 7/31/2014 Deb1010again said: On 7/30/2014 croemer said: No way and for him to deny her meeting her friends was rude. She was so excited to introduce them to him and his reaction says he is a loner by heart...who wants to do what he wants to do...when he wants to do it and not consider anothers feelings. Yeah, I thought that was rude too. Here she's so excited to introduce him as her husband to her friends and he has zero interest. Maybe he could just go once -- I think that's all she's asking. That seemed to be all she was asking and he is so inflexible he refused and told her she was pu... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406775288.91

No way and for him to deny her meeting her friends was rude. She was so excited to introduce them to him and his reaction says he is a loner by heart...who wants to do what he wants to do...when he wants to do it and not consider anothers feelings. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406773336.717

On 7/30/2014 ILikeShade said: Vaughn stated he wanted someone bubbly because he's the exact opposite but finds Monet too talkative at times and wants his peace and quiet when he wants it. I knew the moment Vaughn told the therapist to remove her shoes when entering his apt...he was set in his ways and was going to be very inflexible. Monet is very independent and is not going to tolerate is moody selfish ways. Continue Reading

Re: scottie over here

In Viewpoints 1406763022.667

Hi raven, of course scottie and your DH are giving you good advice. Wishing you the best. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406752639.367

I am watching...really find it very interesting. I too am pulling for Jaime and Doug, strange how quickly Jaime is falling for Doug after such a disastrous start. He is very patient. Continue Reading

Re: Is QVC a healthy place for women?

In Viewpoints 1406739183.103

On 7/30/2014 RedHeadedWench said: QVC isn't here for anyone's health...not even for vitamin sales. They are here for SALES. The reason they sell A LOT of beauty items is because of the markup on these things. Beauty items are marked up anywhere from 100-400%......remember that when they are giving you a "deal"....they are still making a killing. Why do you think Mally can offer her TSV yesterday for over $100 off the original price?! Yep... Continue Reading

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In Viewpoints 1406670082.643

After last nights big reveal...what Tamara does in the bedroom...makes announcing menopause look very...very tame. Continue Reading

Re: Freedom of Speech and Though

In Viewpoints 1406664367.98

On 7/29/2014 ~kaIypso~ said: When you're actively posting on a private shopping forum, it is their rules. With that said.., I believe part of the blame is on too many posters pushing the report button, calling corporate, emotionally sensitive posters who cannot handle opposing views, they start Suggestion Box threads complaining of fellow posters behavior when they don't see their own behavior is questionable as well. Yes, I've kept up reading here and the board is what they aimed for "a policed board." It's now on the verge of boring and the ones who screamed the loudest are all but gone. H... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5296
1 2 3 4 ...5296Next