Fashion & Accessories Clearance
12 Members and 9167 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: ~Do You Know How To Fold A Fitted Sheet?~

In Viewpoints 1406169322.493

On 7/23/2014 chickenbutt said: On 7/23/2014 croemer said: On 7/23/2014 chickenbutt said: Many years ago (before YouTube) I remember having a video for this and somewhere along the line I lost it. I watched one somewhat recently and have tried how that video did it, but it didn't work out so great. I should watch this one. I have some sheets in the dryer right now, that aren't going right back on a bed so I have the dreaded task ahead of me of folding them. Do it...do it...then let us know how it worked out for ya! Ugh, I got lazy. :( By the time that load was done I was in a lot of pain so ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406169282.56

On 7/23/2014 gazelle77 said: Who would worry about such things? People who need the space and are neat. Guess we should all worry about what hosts are doing? Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406165510.197

On 7/23/2014 chickenbutt said: Many years ago (before YouTube) I remember having a video for this and somewhere along the line I lost it. I watched one somewhat recently and have tried how that video did it, but it didn't work out so great. I should watch this one. I have some sheets in the dryer right now, that aren't going right back on a bed so I have the dreaded task ahead of me of folding them. Do it...do it...then let us know how it worked out for ya! Continue Reading

Re: ~New Cast Member To RHOBH~

In Viewpoints 1406162353.263

On 7/23/2014 Wsmom said: People is reporting that Eileen Davidson, also a soap actress, will also be joinging RHOBH. She's married to Vincent Van Patten Wow I had no idea she was married to Vincent. Interesting. Continue Reading

Re: Clearing out BMak handbags now (2:20 EST, 7/23)

In Viewpoints 1406141170.31

Yep...looks like the end of an era. I actually own and love his bags...but bought at TJMAXX and Marshall's I like a bargain. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1406137607.207

On 7/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I've known how since college when my room-mate showed me how. Last year, Jill Bauer demonstrated that in one of her "At Home" programs and OMG the brewhaha that erupted here on the boards because of it was hysterical! People were so angry saying she was trying to be Martha Stewart. Never a dull day on the forums. I can believe it...how silly. Continue Reading

Re: "The commenting period has closed"

In Viewpoints 1406136544.383

On 7/23/2014 Jannabelle said: I wanted to tell Oceantown it was good to see her posting, she has been missed. I have missed her as well. Think of her often...she is a gem. Continue Reading

Re: "The commenting period has closed"

In Viewpoints 1406136442.36

Which thread...how long you have been here? Ah well...I think it ran its course and was going badly. Continue Reading

Re: How Long Have You Been Posting to the Forums?

In Viewpoints 1406133334.74

On 7/23/2014 Cakers1 said: Oh ok - I'll bite on the MoSnow issue since I was the one who mentioned her. That fiasco back in June 2007 - yes indeed there were nics flying all over the place and MoSnow and Miss Chris both showed up under my nic. But then my nic would return. I even had somebody's Q card in my account and had to call customer service about it. I was not MoSnow nor was I Miss Chris. And I'm not the only one that mess happened to. croemer is right - I would NEVER post pics of me or my family here. The only nic I ever used was Queen Boudica, and it was not done to troll, either. I ... Continue Reading

Re: LOL-------

In Viewpoints 1406088598.453

Just when I thought Christmas was over. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5290
1 2 3 4 ...5290Next