Spring Style Clearance
18 Members and 17094 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: Did This Principal Act Appropriately?

In Viewpoints 1425332746.49

Absolutely NOT! I was furious when I heard about what they did to the young man...who has no control over his mother. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else uncomfortable with this term?

In Viewpoints 1425331894.617

N,...doesn't bother me at all. Continue Reading

Re: Sister Wives......

In Viewpoints 1425310264.527

This family operates on maybe's without knowing the facts first...no wonder they have been in trouble financially in the past. Also...me thinks Mary wants Robins friendship because the other wives are not her friend. Janelle seems the only realist in this family. If anyone should go it on her own...she is the one. I do think Cody favors Robin over the other wives. Continue Reading

Re: Lumber Liquidators

In Viewpoints 1425310070.58

On 3/2/2015 brii said: On 3/2/2015 croemer said: On 3/2/2015 brii said: I wasn't impressed with LL either. Do we want cheap products made overseas or do we want products made here that cost more? I do wish we'd start manufacturing our own goods again... I think our financially security in the long run depends on bringing back manufacturing to our own shores. Hi, Croemer. I agree. Morning Miss brii! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425310031.017

On 3/2/2015 terrier3 said: On 3/2/2015 croemer said: On 3/2/2015 brii said: I wasn't impressed with LL either. Do we want cheap products made overseas or do we want products made here that cost more? I do wish we'd start manufacturing our own goods again... I think our financially security in the long run depends on bringing back manufacturing to our own shores. We also need a strong marketing campaign to convince Americans to BUY AMERICAN (even though it may cost more). As long as we feel we need 50 t shirts and 20 pair of jeans, knicknacks, etc. - people will continue to buy cheap. I agr... Continue Reading

Re: Nurse Nina Pham suing Texas hospital

In Viewpoints 1425309884.173

On 3/2/2015 brii said: I wonder if the CDC will be named in the suit. They should be... They sure should. Continue Reading

Re: Costco

In Viewpoints 1425309659.467

Hi luci, guess that is a good thing for those who charge...we always pay cash. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425309552.477

On 3/2/2015 brii said: I wasn't impressed with LL either. Do we want cheap products made overseas or do we want products made here that cost more? I do wish we'd start manufacturing our own goods again... I think our financially security in the long run depends on bringing back manufacturing to our own shores. Continue Reading

Re: Sister Wives......

In Viewpoints 1425309397.72

Robin owes Mary big time. Not sure what Mary was thinking...yes it is a nice gesture so the kids of Robins could be adopted, even though....no one has said the real dad will let this adoption go thru. Plus if it does go through...no more child support from the orignal dad. That being said...Mary was the legal wife if anything happened to Cody...now Robin.... is the legal wife and will be the decision maker if/when he passes and legally be able to call the shots. Robin says they should trust her....legal does not go on trust... everything is based on law. These women have problems already...i... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1425308843.053

I did not see the report. We did go to our local LL and I was not impressed with their pricing...nor their choices almost 2 years ago. We went with a local company and got better quality and better pricing. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5653
1 2 3 4 ...5653Next