17 Members and 18366 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: FYI: If You're Praying for Rain, PLEASE be Area Specific :)

In Viewpoints 1432587828.13

It is pouring again here today and under tornado watches. We have been fine so far with local flooding. We did need these rains but I know many have lost life and home. Continue Reading

Re: $9,000 SCAM

In Viewpoints 1432565631.343

One day everyone on earth will be aware of this scam, it keeps going around. Continue Reading

Re: Flooding and Intense Storms in Texas and Oklahoma

In Viewpoints 1432565516.263

We have had floods forever...as we have had droughts. Its life on earth...changes come and go. Continue Reading

Re: ?? Why start new threads when there's already one or more on the exact same topic ??

In Viewpoints 1432565321.593

No reason to leave. If one is too sensitive... this may not be the place for "said person." Hang around...you will see and learn a lot. Continue Reading

Re: ?? Why start new threads when there's already one or more on the exact same topic ??

In Viewpoints 1432565225.387

On 5/25/2015 ronnieGal said: On 5/25/2015 croemer said: To tick complainers off??? How would that work? If you think I'm complaining I'm not I just asked a question. :) ronnie, there a multitude of reasons: 1)in a hurry to be first 2)only scrolling down the first few threads thinking... a new subject would be first or towards the top. 3) Just forgetting to check and see if there is already a thread. 4) maybe a different take on the subject. Who knows but it happens? I have learned to except the reason's above may come into play and not let it bother me. Continue Reading

Re: Flooding and Intense Storms in Texas and Oklahoma

In Viewpoints 1432564608.27

At least 350 homes in 2 small communities are gone...some with the people in them. Its feast or famine in Texas...we have long droughts...then the skies seem to open up and it rains non stop for awhile...all at once. We have had over 11" of rain this week...4" on Sat. by mid day. Today is to be another gully washer...as they say. Continue Reading

Re: Appalled at hosts wishing Happy Memorial Day! It is a Day to honor the Fallen!!!

In Viewpoints 1432564198.643

Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in service of the United States of America. Over two dozen cities and towns claim to be the birthplace of Memorial Day. While Waterloo N.Y. was officially declared the birthplace of Memorial Day by President Lyndon Johnson in May 1966, it’s difficult to prove conclusively the origins of the day. Regardless of the exact date or location of its origins, one thing is clear – Memorial Day was borne out of the Civil War and a desire to honor our dead. It was officially proclaimed on 5 May ... Continue Reading

Re: Police Officer Killed in Cruiser in New Orleans

In Viewpoints 1432563621.76

The media has done their best to keep this stirred up, officers are now being ambushed and the media goes on its merry way. Continue Reading

Re: Movie review: Far From The Maddening Crowds~

In Viewpoints 1432519437.317

You guys are welcome. I had no idea there was a movie made on this book before. I just love period pieces and rarely have been disappointed in one so we chose this one...not knowing the story. Excellent movie in our opinion. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5770
1 2 3 4 ...5770Next