129 Members and 20995 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: Demi Moore Selling Upper West Side Home...Anyone Interested?

In Viewpoints 1429477208.397

On 4/19/2015 terrier3 said: On 4/19/2015 croemer said: Everything is the same color and stark for my taste's. I do like some mission styling but I prefer mixes of style's. There was no furniture in the house... I found some pictures with furniture, sofa's dining rooms by googling. Continue Reading

Re: Demi Moore Selling Upper West Side Home...Anyone Interested?

In Viewpoints 1429476197.783

Everything is the same color and stark for my taste's. I do like some mission styling but I prefer mixes of style's. Continue Reading

Re: Josh Hamilton (MLB): Divorcing Katie (involved w/ Real Housewives Orange County

In Viewpoints 1429459589.15

How is he connected to HW Of Orange County, I have forgotten I guess? Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1429458732.907

On 4/19/2015 Preds said: Good Morning Croemer! How are you and yours? Doing OK Preds...hot and sticky here. Hope you are doing well also? Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1429457973.657

Hello...Good Morning! Dang Fluffy sorry about the blurred visions. Treatments have the strangest effects...don't they? Hope you find out why...so you do not worry about it. Hi Preds and good morning to ALL. Continue Reading

Re: Suzanne Somers on my last nerve

In Viewpoints 1429457489.28

I think she has some good advice at times...but this mold story showing up as cancer made my eyebrows lift. Her whole body was full of cancer she said. This is how many times she has falsely had cancer? Also that her husband suffered from ticks because of mold. I have seen some individuals who have suffered with mold toxin's and never heard of anyone suffering from ticks. Continue Reading

Re: E-mail shows Ben Affleck asked PBS to censor slave-owning ancestry

In Viewpoints 1429456842.433

On 4/19/2015 moonchilde said: On 4/19/2015 Lila Belle said: If truth be told I'd be willing to bet that many who have condemned Affleck might make the same request if you were ashamed about an incident in your family or a relative's action(s). If that were true, an incident in one's current or immediate past generation, or a close current relative's action is not at all the same as what an ancestor, as opposed to immediate known family member you spent the holidays with might have done. One *knows* one's current family and one is responsible for one's own actions. But there is no way one is ... Continue Reading

Re: Obnoxious gift instructions from parents for their 1yr old's birthday.

In Viewpoints 1429456638.28

I can not imagine the friends this child will have when he hits grade school and she sends one of these invitations to the parents of the school friends. Continue Reading

Re: E-mail shows Ben Affleck asked PBS to censor slave-owning ancestry

In Viewpoints 1429456220.16

On 4/19/2015 birkin baby said: The show is "Finding Your Roots" NOT " Clipping Your Roots"! Ben Affleck's request was ridiculous. The show doing it is ridiculous. Not saying it doesn't mean it's not true. Why go on the show if you want to be fake . It is what it is. I now like him even less.. What a spoiled ,egotistical actor. This Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5712
1 2 3 4 ...5712Next