Spring & Summer Beauty
94 Members and 14332 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: Amazon delivered my package

In Viewpoints 1398024535.08

Thats Amazon...great service. Lucky you! Continue Reading

Re: What tablet will be the Today's Special Value for Sunday, April 20th?

In TSV Talk 1398024037.1

On 4/20/2014 TBill said: Why not offer the 8.9? I knd of wish it had been...but then I decided I like the 7" is easier to handle so I ordered it. Continue Reading

Re: THANK YOU WEBBIE! WE CAN POST PICTURES NOW! JOIN IN THE FUN!!

In Viewpoints 1398023882.45

Happy Easter everyone...just wanted to stop by and say hello and how much I miss kitty. Continue Reading

Re: Baby Free has arrived - Congrats Amy & Steve!

In Viewpoints 1398023568.453

chicken...she is a show host. Congrats...what a day to have a new baby...I would feel double blessed. Continue Reading

Re: Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host On GMA

In Viewpoints 1398023488.343

On 4/20/2014 maryebrown said: On 4/20/2014 croemer said: On 4/20/2014 maryebrown said: The person the OP talked about in her post is AMY ROBACH (not Amy Rohr). If I watched a morning show it would be CBS with Charlie Rose. The Today Show is (and has been) a trainwreck because of the backstabbing and drama. GMA should take note and tell the "ladies" to stuff a sock in it, or their jobs will be terminated. JMO Agreed and if true Amy should zip it...she is new to the show and whether she has more experience she is the newbie and should worry about her own abilities. If she's not happy, she sho... Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1398023340.903

Happy Easter Fluffy, kitty and crew!! I miss our kitty. Continue Reading

Re: Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host On GMA

In Viewpoints 1398023075.377

On 4/20/2014 maryebrown said: The person the OP talked about in her post is AMY ROBACH (not Amy Rohr). If I watched a morning show it would be CBS with Charlie Rose. The Today Show is (and has been) a trainwreck because of the backstabbing and drama. GMA should take note and tell the "ladies" to stuff a sock in it, or their jobs will be terminated. JMO Agreed and if true Amy should zip it...she is new to the show and whether she has more experience she is the newbie and should worry about her own abilities. Continue Reading

Re: Your opinions/thoughts on Amazon getting an item I want - what has been your experience?

In Viewpoints 1398022908.423

Never had the experience you are speaking of with a DVD purchase. I have had experience per-ordering books and what I appreciate is... if the book price is one price when ordering and it happens to reduce...you are only charged the lower price. Continue Reading

Re: Would You Have Spoken Up?

In Viewpoints 1398022624.663

Doubt I would have said anything but... would have been tempted to suggest the extension. I might hope for an opening to mention it but... more then likely would resist....knowing all the while she could become a flying object and take me or another flyer out. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5122
1 2 3 4 ...5122Next