Just-Reduced Clearance
27 Members and 15525 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

In Beauty Banter 1427681629.593

On 3/29/2015 BeckiWV said: On 3/29/2015 croemer said: I was very disappointed that Mally did not have a Christmas TSV...it has always been a tradition that I buy my daughters a kit each year. I agree croemer. That was really glaring. I like those too. :) We look forward to it every year. I was shocked no TSV this year. Continue Reading

Re: No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

In Beauty Banter 1427680037.147

I was very disappointed that Mally did not have a Christmas TSV...it has always been a tradition that I buy my daughters a kit each year. Continue Reading

Re: Former NASA engineer claims he saw a NINE FOOT alien

In Viewpoints 1427654030.5

On 3/29/2015 Irshgrl31201 said: I haven't heard of this guy and don't know if his story is true or not. My father was a pilot in the military and knows many people throughout the industry who have made claims about things they have witnessed. These weren't nut cases. Many of these men were officers in the military or ATC's with long distinguished careers. They knew that they would be made to look like fools or be considered crazy and risk losing their financial security after retirement so how many would risk that? Pretty much all their talk was done privately. A lot of stories I have heard d... Continue Reading

Re: Cute Pic

In Viewpoints 1427644138.063

On 3/29/2015 Bird mama said: That little girl looks more like Angelina's dad to me I think a combination of Grandpa and Brad. The little girl they adopted is going to be a pretty woman.... I bet. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427643959.833

On 3/29/2015 Lila Belle said: I agree, croemer. But this guy has perpetuated this hoax for a very long time. Ah...ok...never heard the story before...but I do believe there is more life out there...of course I can not prove it. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1427643801.15

No way I believe we are the only planet inhabited. There is an astronomical number of planets in the universe. Make fun all you want...I think there are others out there. Continue Reading

Re: On-line ordering system down again

In Viewpoints 1427562645.097

Never seen a place with more issues. Continue Reading

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

In Viewpoints 1427554585.397

On 3/28/2015 loveschocolate said: On 3/28/2015 croemer said: Mornin' All! Fried Corn...sounds so good. Only problem is corn does not like me. Well I like corn and sometimes throw caution to the wind and eat it...then suffer. How U' guys doin? Good morning croemer. Corn doesn't like me either. How's your Mom doing???? Hi loves, coumidin(sp) levels to high again, but hanging in there. We are moving her to a group home(is that what they are called?) with only 5 patients...hopefully she will be monitored better. TY for asking. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5696
1 2 3 4 ...5696Next