Labor Day Weekend Clearance
161 Members and 12612 Guests Online

croemer's Activity

Re: What was your hair like BEFORE WEN????

In WEN 1409613226.677

I had breakage and thinning hair which would not hold a style. It took 6 months for me to notice the difference and now on year 4 it keeps improving and has doubled in thickness. I also had to wash my hair everyday and if going some where nice in the evening I would wash my hair again. Now I wash and can go 2 days without washing. Continue Reading

Re: Finkelstein Thompson LLP Investigating Wen.....

In WEN 1409612907.16

All I know is my hair has about doubled after starting WEN. Yes I have hair in the drain after I cleanse but no longer have hair on my bathroom floor after blow drying like I used to. Something tells me I was going to lose that hair in the shower or when drying...so it cancels itself out. Continue Reading

Re: Very Sad - Joan Rivers now on Life Support

In Viewpoints 1409583933.85

Thanks guys, I am now honored to have a Joan memory. Continue Reading

Re: Very Sad - Joan Rivers now on Life Support

In Viewpoints 1409582606.95

I have mentioned this before, hope no one minds if I tell the story again: A few years back my DH and I went to see Joan Live. She was hilarious and energetic...moved all over the stage so everyone could see her...continual motion. Anyway there were 2 women sitting in the first few rows. She teased them several times during her show. One woman was a second wife and Joan had much to say about the chintzy ring she had gotten when she married(she was just kidding). After the show she gave one woman she teased a gift I believe it was huge basket. The second woman...the one she teased about her ri... Continue Reading

Re: Friends and Family who Cut you Off

In Viewpoints 1409526766.62

I am sorry to hear this. It is rude of them if your description is true. Continue Reading

Re: Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis

In Viewpoints 1409524015.467

I can imagine pjoy...hoping you are fine and prayers to you. Continue Reading

Re: Is it my eyes or are some things fading here.............

In Viewpoints 1409523870.01

My nic doesn't show at all and they have done away with the members list...stalking and all. Oops I can now see my nic in fade. Continue Reading

Re: Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis

In Viewpoints 1409523289.15

Sorry you are facing this diagnosis, hope all goes well. I bet you will get some good advice from some knowledgeable posters. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Birthday Post Card, Tote Bag...UGH!

In Viewpoints 1409523115.67

Birthday gift...what??? After all the money I have spent here...I have never received a birthday card, discount or gift. Continue Reading

Re: Taylor Swift or Julianne Hough?

In Viewpoints 1409509644.243

Both...I will tape one and watch the other. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 5341
1 2 3 4 ...5341Next