Guaranteed Delivery
114 Members and 17146 Guests Online

4uthebest's Activity

Re: Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413740833.163

On 9/6/2014 moonchilde said: I second and third (and even fourth) the recommendation of the Breville. I got mine from BBB with a 20% off coupon. It's one of the best purchases I've made through the years. You can use a 13 x 9 pan, a regular sized pizza pan, etc. It's very versatile. And anything that needs to be browned or toasted always comes out perfectly. I too have the Breville yet I disagree about the pizza regarding evenness of cooking and even the instructions say to turn it about 1/4 of way after half the cooking time or it would overcook and indeed it does. Chickenbutt has/had the Ca... Continue Reading

Re: Chickenbutt My Butler Review?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399737791.62

On 5/9/2014 chickenbutt said: Sorry that wasn't much of a review, as reviews go. I had received an email from a friend last night that you were asking, so I just stopped by quickly. I still am glad I got this. I'm kind of weird for having an extra of something I really like because it seems like stuff I really like goes obsolete and then if something happens to the one I have I'm skrewed. The Ultimate Chopper got ridiculously expensive, so this was a great chance to have the same basic thing for much less. Mine still works like new after all these years and I got a spare blade, just in case. ... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399653647.733

Hi Chickenbutt, thanks for the reply and the suggestion about chopping nuts after carrots. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399595911.417

So far I have used this to grate some hard cheese and it is the best of any of my appliances including VM , Multiple Ninjas, Blendtec, etc with this task using smaller quantities. One thing however is that you are limited to 10 seconds at a time More to follow.. Continue Reading

Re: Has the taste of cottage cheese changed?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399591986.437

On 5/8/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: Can someone please answer this question ........... What's the difference between large curd and small curd cottage cheese? I always thought the difference in the SIZE of the curd ..... but is there also a difference in the TASTE ? There should be no difference in taste, only texture which some may perceive as a taste difference. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399588773.713

On 5/8/2014 debcakes said: Do you mean it tastes different just this spring? Milk and therefore other dairy products always tastes different when the cows can go back out to pasture in the spring. The change in diet always seems to change the taste. Sometimes in the summer the cows get too much garlic mustard and that is noticeable, too. If enough milk gets put together, it may not be noticeable, but if the milk is collected from one area, I always noticed it. IF you are speaking of me I tried to indicate that for more than 5 years we have been using at least 3 lbs/week and it was only in 20... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399556088.267

I do not know about all brands, but for the last 5+ years We have been getting a three pound container at least weekly from Sams and I considered it the best product Sams sold. In the second half of last year I got the usual weekly purchase and upon tasting it thought it was spoiled so I returned it and bought Daisy as a local store had it on special A couple of weeks later I returned to Sams to get a new manufacturing lot of their 3lb cottage cheese and upon getting it home quickly served it and it was the same terrible taste as the one three weeks before So I can affirm that at least forSam... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1399419318.113

I received my unit and will evaluate over the next few weeks. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398520076.857

On 4/24/2014 shoekitty said: yes, it works great. Just used it today again on onions and bellpepper for sauce. handy. I don't have the Ultimate Chopper, but Chickenbutt has a few choppers, and can give you a comparison between the products. Thank you for your input I appreciate it. yes you are right notice the subject of this post:-) Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398390770.283

On 4/23/2014 Katey1261 said: Anyone use this item yet? If so what did you make with it? That indeed is a great question.. Anybody who can compare?? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 329
1 2 3 4 ...329Next