Spring & Summer Beauty
98 Members and 14778 Guests Online

4uthebest's Activity

Any Own Vitamix and Nutrabullet 900?

Started by 4uthebest in Kitchen & Food Talk 1398002853.813

I was wondering if there were any folk here that own both the Vitamix and the Nutribullet 900 and if so comments appreciated. Continue Reading

Re: 4/12/14 HP TSV Internal Fans & Severely Outdated Graphics Cards

In TSV Talk 1397399300.79

On 4/13/2014 autumnsunset said: On 4/13/2014 4uthebest said: The only thing I saw is that I am waiting until they bring out a PC with at least an A10 processor like they had at Christmas or better. I think it amazing that the price of CPUs and HD are almost always decreasing yet QVC is still having TSV of lesser PCs than they had 5 months ago. My husband ...AMD 10 or AMD 8 he liked the AMD brand in computers he said unless your into gaming which we are not or have a lot of programs opened at once he said you can save money getting the AMD A8 he said it's just as fast as the A10 and we are ... Continue Reading

Re: 4/12/14 HP TSV Internal Fans & Severely Outdated Graphics Cards

In TSV Talk 1397387826.4

The only thing I saw is that I am waiting until they bring out a PC with at least an A10 processor like they had at Christmas or better. I think it amazing that the price of CPUs and HD are almost always decreasing yet QVC is still having TSV of lesser PCs than they had 5 months ago. Continue Reading

Re: My K-cup need to replace ...suggestions please

In Coffee Talk 1397347287.483

On 4/12/2014 oceantown said: I like Ekobrew. I tried Solofill and it did not work well in our Cuisinart Keurig brewer. It leaked and some drips of coffee ran down the machine. Ekobrew is sold at Bed Bath & Beyond, grocery stores, Costco I think, and I believe Amazon. I have had the Cuisinart 700 for about 3 years now using almost exclusively the Solofill without a problem so I am a bit puzzled as to the reason for your experiences Continue Reading

Re: Anyone getting the Croissant TSV?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397289085.94

On 4/11/2014 D Oro said: I had it in my cart, but I forgot to finish the order. Time got away from me. So did the croissants. Ditto, but my hesitation was the 270 calories that the pdf file showed.. Too bad for us.. Continue Reading

Re: Once Again For Taste My Favorite

In Coffee Talk 1397146847.867

On 4/10/2014 Shelbybiskit said: I have an Aeropress that I forgot about. I'll have to pull it out & try it again while we still have some of our favorite Starbucks beans, Casi Cielo. Thanks for reminding me. :) Shelbybiskit, that is what I did too as I was cleaning and found some pieces of the Aeropress and decided to find the rest of the pieces and try again after using the French Press for so many months. Since I had purchased an electric kettle for the french press, I decided to heat exactly to between 175 and 185 and try again and boy am I glad I did Continue Reading

Re: Simply Ming Aeroknife set

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397098878.733

Rather than pay to return them I sharpened them to my spec., but obviously the steel is not the best as they do not hold an edge. Continue Reading

Re: Once Again For Taste My Favorite

In Coffee Talk 1397000130.47

Hi magicmoodz, My pleasure.. The flavor is far more detailed than the French press and the mouth "feel" is amazing..I might say "velvety smooth" with no bitterness. I like strong coffee and as I said this produces the best cup of coffee I ever had cup after cup. If there is a downside.. it would be that it uses more coffee beans than the French Press, but since I am not buying purses or shoes I will buy the extra beans. I have the remainder of a 2 lb bag of Starbucks house blend and the other day using the French press the coffee tasted stale (which indeed it was not fresh) but today using th... Continue Reading

Re: Food Savers, So Many Models, Which Is Best?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396964599.277

I would say any of the models that are NOT automatic and require you to push the vacuum and seal button. Continue Reading

Re: Food Savers, So Many Models, Which Is Best?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1396964355.603

On 4/8/2014 VaBelle35 said: LOL That's great. The jars are so cheap and last a lifetime. I used to do that but now I simply wash out, save and use my spaghetti sauce jars and do not need to worry about bending mason lids. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 328
1 2 3 4 ...328Next