Resort & Cruise Shop
113 Members and 18651 Guests Online

4uthebest's Activity

Re: Dyson DC65 Being Returned

In For the Home Talk 1422516130.673

Wow Finally got my BB&B Delivery of the Powered Liftaway and I am impressed and that is after owning six Sharks in the last seven years. To say I am impressed is an understatement especially after using it in a room that I left as it was after cleaning it with the DC 65. I wanted to see if it was able to get anything left behind by the Dyson and after a few passes I looked down and was surprised as the dust cup was filling up. The headlight is bright and oh so useful and the steering on both carpet and flooring is great and on carpet it is almost self propelled in the upright mode and in ... Continue Reading

Re: k41860 Nicer Dicer

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422384243.537

It also has a vegetable peeler Continue Reading

Re: k41860 Nicer Dicer

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422382686.58

There is a new one on Amazon that is built better and the company has a very good customer service and reviews seem quite good as well. It is a Pro Chef version for about $40 incl prime shipping. Continue Reading

Re: KA TSV 13 cup FP

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422292307.023

On 1/25/2015 lacey1 said: If the dicing attachment is the biggest reason for getting the TSV, why not consider some of the manual dicers? Chef Tony has the nicer dicers-they have different blades, so you can vary the size of the dice. The TSV has only one size dice. On Edit: After I've watched today's presentation-I bet the TSV has the wimpy wattage. The motor sounds just like the demo from the 360 watt machine. It seems as if it's being strained at times. Your observation of the straining sound is exactly what I heard to and when I saw the pizza dough demo, that clinched it for me. I als... Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen Aid TSV FP may Be A Beast but..

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422269445.723

Just as I expected the old Cuisinart instructions said to use the metal blade for dough recipes less than 3.25 cups of flour and the dough blade for more than that.. Since I hated what happens on my Cuisinart Elite and I saw the same thing on the Kitchenaid I quickly cancelled my order and got a Cuisinart that will allow use of my full set of blades including the whisk attachment and will use my manual dicer for the few times I need a large .5" dice and now I am back to the gold standard of yesteryear and the only thing better would be the old Platinum one. Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen Aid TSV FP may Be A Beast but..

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422225300.953

Frankly I do not believe that this can make pizza dough with 8 cups of flour as even the Old Cuisinart 14 Cup machine could not do that and that had at least 1 hp. Continue Reading

Kitchen Aid TSV FP may Be A Beast but..

Last Reply by havanesecutie 1422280615.837 | Started by 4uthebest in Kitchen & Food Talk

If this machine can make pizza dough with 8 cups of flour.. It may be a beast as that is a whole lot of flour to work with at one time for any FP including the 30 yr old Cuisinarts. I really would like to see it do this as in the video from this morning the machine seemed to be just doing OK with FAR less pizza dough.. ?? Continue Reading

Re: Kitchenaid food processor

In TSV Talk 1422221444.9

One of the recipes I saw today speak about pizza dough and it works with 8 cups of flour. Is that for the TSV model or another one as that is quite a large amount of flour for a food processor and if it is, this might be stronger than we think ? Continue Reading

Re: What is the horsepower and model number of Kitchenaid 13 cup food processor

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422200585.56

hp maybe 4.5 lol ..Thanks I needed that after reading so many reviews.. Continue Reading

Re: KA TSV 13 cup FP

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422198425.1

Lacey you are right about the older ones being made better. This one there are a lot of reviews about parts breaking, hard to clean (even some of the 4 & 5 stars said this) , etc.. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 334
1 2 3 4 ...334Next