Maxi Dresses
24 Members and 11895 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: ComPact 2014 – April

In Beauty Banter 1397908665.853

I am voting also to keep this thread going. It has been my lifeline when it comes to mindless vs. mindful shopping. I am still in recovery. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 – April

In Beauty Banter 1397908458.323

Happy Easter, Compactors. I wanted to share such a wonderful feeling I had yesterday. I went shopping with my coupons that had been calling my name for several days, as the expiration dates were coming so fast. I can't have unused coupons expire without being used. I am visiting my best friend next week, so I used them all for thank you gifts for her. I do have to admit, at first, I immediately went to items for myself, until I had a conversation with myself that I don't need anything at all. It just made my day to use my coupons, have beautiful gifts for my friend, and not bringing any... Continue Reading

Re: Trend Micro E225456 -- Recommend or Not???

In Electronics Talk 1397648962.87

My computer tech told me to use the free Avast. I have had it on my laptop for a couple of months now and really think it does a great job. It blocks a lot of sights which I needed because I do a lot of surfing on my laptop. They offer other premium packages, but he said all I needed was the free version. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite eyeshadow primer for oily lids?

In Beauty Banter 1397648798.477

I just tried the Avon's light beige primer and I was very impressed with it. It is being discontinued so I thought I would try it. I have very oily lids and it did a great job keeping my shadow in place for an entire day. $2.99/pot. Continue Reading

Re: Ready to take the plunge and color my own hair !!!

In Beauty Banter 1397648157.637

Just make sure you don't go too dark, as the color always seems to be darker than what they show on the box. My hair is what I would call a med brown, but I have just gone to a dark blonde to blend in grey hairs. Also, the golden, will give you reddish color. Ash shades will give you a truer brown. Good luck. I use the Revlon Colorsilk and get it when it is on sale for $3/box. Continue Reading

Re: Best Primer??

In Beauty Banter 1397561060.12

When it gets that hot, that is when I really like my BE. I like the way it looks when it just morphs into my skin. I don't use a primer with it. Looking forward to just using my BE over sunscreen. Continue Reading

Re: I'm convinced that I should

In Recipe Swap 1397395989.49

Another vote for the spiral ham from Aldi's, but I do not use the glaze as we do not like the sweet ham. My brother was a HoneyBaked person and even he was very impressed with my Aldi's ham. Their ground beef is also very good quality. Continue Reading

Re: Way OT: I thought I overslept. My Smart Clock reset itself to an hour later. I unplugged it and replugged

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397395651.553

I think it is out of date programing, as mine has the same issues. It is a not-so-smart clock now. I don't rely on it to reset correctly so I just set it manually. Continue Reading

Re: Constipation stemming from medication - suggestions, please

In Health & Fitness 1397395249.707

I do not add any ice because the frozen banana creates a consistency of soft serve ice cream. I use my food processor and I cannot use ice in there. My cranberries are frozen, as I always stock up at Thanksgiving time; and I am almost out now. Continue Reading

Re: OT Blood thinners and bruising

In Beauty Banter 1397394898.323

Blood thinner will definitely make you bruise very easily. I was on them and, when I started a new job, my new coworkers were concerned that I was an abused woman, and actually went to my boss with their concerns. I would definitely keep an eye on it and watch any cuts, even paper cuts were really bad bleeding. Good luck with your medical health. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 52
1 2 3 4 ...52Next