Give Gorgeous
41 Members and 10536 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: Li-NAY-ya - do your homework!

In Linea 1414623437.873

What would you do if you woke up one day and could not find something to find fault with? All of you ladies have so much good to share, but lately, I have been so disappointed to see so many unkind posts. Let's support our women friends. I haven't woke up perfect yet. Continue Reading

Re: I made Lisa Robertson's pancakes tonight and...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414617049.877

Oh, peanut butter melting on a hot stack of pancakes...loved it. Since going on Dukan, I have had to let that indulgence go. I loved that, although I never tried it with applesauce. I think it might be one reason I had to start on Dukan. Continue Reading

Re: I made Lisa Robertson's pancakes tonight and...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414616890.173

Oh, peanut butter melting on a hot stack of pancakes...loved it. Since going on Dukan, I have had to let that indulgence go. I loved that, although I never tried it with applesauce. I think it might be one reason I had to start on Dukan. Continue Reading

Re: Do you do push-ups?

In Health & Fitness 1414615868.467

HappyDaze, I can so relate. I do them from the knees, but continue to struggle with the full pushup. I do planks, but still have trouble with a regular pushup. My shoulder is bad, so I just do what I can. Continue Reading

Re: Need Eye Serum That Actually Works

In Beauty Banter 1414496616.327

I find that using rosehip seed oil is keeping my wrinkles at bay, and it is so nourishing for eyelashes, as well. It feels wonderful to apply to your entire eye area and does not have all the chemicals. I apply it to my entire face in the evening. I can't speak to the dark circles, however. Continue Reading

Re: Need Eye Serum That Actually Works

In Beauty Banter 1414496388.36

I find that using rosehip seed oil is keeping my wrinkles at bay, and it is so nourishing for eyelashes, as well. It feels wonderful to apply to your entire eye area and does not have all the chemicals. I apply it to my entire face in the evening. I can't speak to the dark circles, however. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- October

In Beauty Banter 1414496056.437

JustBee, we have a shoe repair shop in our town, and he is always busy. I will be taking some boots into him this week. Oshare, mindful purchases are a real progress IMO. I have to talk myself out of purchases daily. Progress, not perfection. Continue Reading

Re: Robin McGraws- TS

In Beauty Banter 1414495192.287

I was thinking it was her sister. She was on Dr Phil's show ages ago and she was disfigured, but I don't recall the details. Continue Reading

Re: Clarisonic newbie - which one to get?

In Beauty Banter 1414325190.26

If you purchase replacement brushes, be aware there are off-brand brushes that do not work on the Clarisonic, at all. The heads will not rotate properly. I purchased some brushes that were a great deal, only to find this out, and have to replace them. I have found some great buys on ebay, but just make sure you get actual Clarisonic brushes. I remove my makeup first, do not use any abrasive cleanser, and do not use every day to start out, and just let the brush do the work. Continue Reading

Re: Sneaky Petes

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414078530.443

Here is the one that I use. It is great to have on hand for the holidays. 2 cups cranberry juice 1 cup powdered sugar 1 12-oz can frozen lemonade 1 12-oz can frozen orange juice 1/5 vodka or gin (I have only used the vodka) 39 oz 7-UP Mix all ingredients together and freeze. Stir before serving. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 60
1 2 3 4 ...60Next