TSV(R) Preview
127 Members and 11827 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: Anti-Virus Protection

In Electronics Talk 1409146032.127

I stopped getting the Norton, as I ended up with viruses that Norton could not help me with, so what was the point in paying for it? The Norton never blocked the amount of sites that the AVAST blocks. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409146008.517

I stopped getting the Norton, as I ended up with viruses that Norton could not help me with, so what was the point in paying for it? The Norton never blocked the amount of sites that the AVAST blocks. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1409145902.493

Thanks for the info, I guess I will treasure the ones I have in my stash. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409145721.643

My computer tech put AVAST on mine. He stated the free version was all I needed. I have not had any issues, and the AVAST has blocked many viruses, since I do a lot of online surfing and shopping. I had a lot of issues in the past prior to getting the AVAST on my computers. Continue Reading

Re: Inherently Palest, Whisper Pink Blush

In Beauty Banter 1407846097.757

The Cover Girl Natural Glow got really great reviews. I have not tried it, however, I saw it posted here yesterday, so I checked it out. Continue Reading

Re: Have you ever awakened from a nap and thought it was the next day?

In Health & Fitness 1407843886.217

It is indeed very strange when this happens. However, I used to experience it occasionally when I was working nights, in the winter, and would work over. I would fall asleep in the afternoon and then wake up after dark and run around the house trying to figure out if it was the next morning or not. As soon as I would turn on the evening news, I knew I had not overslept. I no longer experience this since I don't work the crazy, changing night shifts. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: Who knew? Kale related

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1407185846.597

Although I did know this, I just found out that the amount of kale you eat can affect your thyroid function. I have now cut back, so you may want to google this or check with your doctor. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- August

In Beauty Banter 1407068840.337

Well good morning ladies. I am still on board, but I don't find the urge to purchase really diminishing. I still love to shop online for great deals on beauty products, even though my hit list still remains from April. I can't imagine what that would be like to really need to purchase replacements, as the stash is still crazy. I so appreciate finding you whenever I check the forums, and it has so helped my commitment. One day at a time, using what I have. Why do I want more? Thank you ladies for being here. Bee, the same 32 oz from last week is still upside down, but it will run out so... Continue Reading

Re: supersize 32 oz purity and microdelivery wash

In philosophy 1407065943.253

I have always had to really shake mine each time I use it to maintain the consistency. I have poured it into clear bottles when it gets down to use for travel, and you can see that it really settles out. Continue Reading

Re: Spa Headbands - Any recommendations?

In Beauty Banter 1406804241.767

I also just use the wide stretchy ones from the dollar store. The wide ones are also great for when I use the curling iron on my bangs. I use it to protect my forehead from the iron. As soon as I do the bangs, I then remove it to do the rest of my hair. It has saved my forehead from getting burned. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next