Electronics Expo
103 Members and 19833 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: Slow shipping

In Q Did What? 1425133764.577

Still waiting for my order of 2/16 to arrive. I keep checking tracking and there has been no update since 2/18. CS says I must wait until 3/3 before they can do anything for me. My order was suppose to be gifts, so I had to purchase other items elsewhere and get them sent on their way. CS immediately blamed the PO; they could not admit that maybe their facility and shipping have a problem. They are definitely helping my resolve to not order from them, so thank you, QVC. Continue Reading

Re: What is everyone buying with Dr Denese sale???

In Beauty Banter 1425129148.38

JeanLouise, I squeeze them like you suggest and, when I get to the bottom, I use a regular cotton round and use the remaining up that way. You are so correct that they are very well drenched with product and I don't want to waste any. Continue Reading

Re: Wow! QVC's New Return Policy Is Working For Me!

In Q Did What? 1425124757.273

I placed an order on 2/16 and have still not received it as of 2/27, so maybe today. Therefore, I really can't tell you about a return. However, this whole shipping experience and dealing with the CS, I can definitely wean myself away from the Q. They have definitely helped my Compacting efforts. Thank you, Q. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone near Forest Park GA and can pick up my QVC order?

In Q Did What? 1425057270.343

Spabar, you give me hope. I am happy you will be getting your order. I did not get mine today's mail, nor do I have any update on my tracking. Continue Reading

Re: Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

In Fashion Talk 1425057089.98

Sorry, I did not notice someone else already mentioned 6pm. Continue Reading

Re: Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

In Fashion Talk 1425057005.703

I see 6pm dot com has a lot of clearance items; free s/h, also. You might want to check out the clearance items. Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1425044822.08

That Forest Park facility must be huge to hold all those orders that are going nowhere. Still venting while I wait. I wonder if anyone works at this facility. Continue Reading

In Q Did What? 1425044571.03

I don't believe the weather is an issue; we had some snow, but no real issues. It is expected to be 70 degrees here next week, so I will see what CS says then. I like how CS immediately blamed the PO and not check into their own facility, so I guess they don't feel weather is an issue either. Still no update on my shipment this morning. Still waiting, QVC. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2015 -- February

In Beauty Banter 1424997070.96

That mantra has been so good to remember. It has also taught me that those AD's every 3-4 months is ridiculous. I cannot use products that fast. I have been curious to see how people apply these products to use them up that fast. I have found that what may no work on my face is perfect for my feet, especially this time of the year. I picked up a bottle today, shaking it, and there is still product in there. ONE... Continue Reading

Re: Shipping Delays

In For the Home Talk 1424991467.61

Still waiting on my order from 2/16. No update since it went to their shipping facility in Forest Park Ga 2/18/15. The items were gifts, so I went and got gift cards and mailed them out yesterday. CS blames the PO and told me I would have to wait until 3/3 for them to get involved. 10 days now and nothing. I don't think I would order anything alive or edible. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 76
1 2 3 4 ...76Next