TSV(R) Preview
139 Members and 12085 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: Really wish they'd do a Beauty TSV that was a great quality brush set (I don't need more products). Anyone else?

In Beauty Banter 1410828510.79

I so agree, I would love to have brushes. I was hoping the OTO's might be brushes, but not so far. I have been looking at brushes all day on the net, but I like your idea better. Continue Reading

Re: Take a deep breath, or oil free HIAJ?

In Beauty Banter 1410828345.573

It has been quite a few years ago that I tried the spf, but I did not like it at all. I don't remember all the particulars, but I think it would not blend with any makeup that I tried to add on top of it. Continue Reading

Re: Acer tablet 24/7 Lifetime Tech Support is a lie.

In Electronics Talk 1410261894.367

When my Acer tablet died within 1 year, I replaced it with an Asus. I have not had any problems at all. I would not get another Acer. JMO Good luck, as I did not have any luck with customer service when the Acer just died. Continue Reading

Re: Birkis

In All About Shoes 1409916549.543

Beach-mom is correct. I did see a pair of slides on Brad's Deals earlier this week. They are still out there. I still have 2 pr and they have lasted for years and still have life in them. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- September

In Beauty Banter 1409873934.357

I am still hanging in there. Still no beauty products purchased, but that doesn't mean I am not looking. I am still working on my open bottles, but I have backups of everything. I can't imagine a day when I actually need to replace something. Oh well, one bottle at a time. I dropped some items off at the battered woman's shop today on my way to get groceries, so it is a gradual process. It didn't all come in in one day, so I am enjoying my stash. I refuse to let it make me crazy. I shall just enjoy what I have. Thank you ladies for being here, and I hope we all have a great September... Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- August

In Beauty Banter 1409502947.487

I am still committed to cleaning out this stash, but stll find myself wanting to buy new items. I did finish a 32oz bath wash. Auto delivery? How could I possibility think I needed more stuff every 90 days--insanity. Thank you all for being here. Continue Reading

Re: Anti-Virus Protection

In Electronics Talk 1409146032.127

I stopped getting the Norton, as I ended up with viruses that Norton could not help me with, so what was the point in paying for it? The Norton never blocked the amount of sites that the AVAST blocks. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409146008.517

I stopped getting the Norton, as I ended up with viruses that Norton could not help me with, so what was the point in paying for it? The Norton never blocked the amount of sites that the AVAST blocks. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Who Uses Revlon Colorstay Automatic Eyeliner

In Beauty Banter 1409145902.493

Thanks for the info, I guess I will treasure the ones I have in my stash. Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1409145721.643

My computer tech put AVAST on mine. He stated the free version was all I needed. I have not had any issues, and the AVAST has blocked many viruses, since I do a lot of online surfing and shopping. I had a lot of issues in the past prior to getting the AVAST on my computers. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next