Just-Reduced Clearance
107 Members and 15997 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: Handmade afgans...

In For the Home Talk 1419253072.45

You might think about donating it to your church for a raffle to benefit the church. Our church did quite well with fund raising by having a raffle. You are correct that you won't get any real return on all your hours invested in creating your piece. Continue Reading

Re: Pure Grace?

In philosophy 1419084808.843

I had a coworker that put on PG lotion in the early morning, and I could smell it when I would go in her office to say good night at the end of the day. She did not use the spray, just the lotion. It always smelled so good, I had to purchase for myself. I think I get more fragrance from the lotion, as well. Continue Reading

Re: Jeans for Over 40's

In Fashion Talk 1419084615.157

Perkup, love those pull-ons. I can remember thinking who would wear pull-on pants. I am here now and, yes, it is down the road for all of us. It is wonderful not to have anything binding at the waist. I got two pair of capris this summer that were Kim's from Belk. I love the Belk. Continue Reading

Re: Jeans for Over 40's

In Fashion Talk 1419082799.463

I got 2 pr of Gap skinny jeans from the thrift store for $2.50. They fit great. Continue Reading

Re: Which tablet to start with?

In Electronics Talk 1419078959.237

I have the 7" Asus and I am very happy with it. The only thing I would replace it with is a 10" when it dies. The 7 is getting a little too small for my older eyes, but it is fits great in my handbag. I have photos of hairstyles I like and can take it to the salon to go over with the stylist. The one thing I miss is the rear camera which my other tablet had on it. My next one will have the camera. Continue Reading

Re: Oil facial cleansing? (using Wen oils)

In WEN 1418904433.15

SSC oil is great facial cleanser and has a nice emulsifier in it. I have gotten it very cheaply on e-bay. Continue Reading

Re: I appreciate people sharing their size in reviews

In Fashion Talk 1418852060.217

I so agree, when people share their sizing experience, it is so helpful. Thank you for doing this. Continue Reading

Re: 7 layer salad question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418851921.46

Definitely do not toss, just layer and enjoy. Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Need a Place to Hang COATS!

In For the Home Talk 1418736802.23

I am in NC, and I don't have a entry way coat closet, or a linen closet. I did have both up north. It must be a southern thing. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HARRY LONDON ITEMS??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418733773.38

This was on Brad's Deals: <h3>Harry London Gift Basket $30 Shipped</h3> Advertiser Disclosure Exclusively for our readers, get this Harry London Chocolates Gift Basket for $29.99 at 1-800-Baskets, plus you'll get free shipping. It includes white and milk chocolate-covered pretzels, chocolate caramel presents and more. Sales tax is charged in most states. Please note, you can schedule shipping for most days until 12/31, but this item cannot be shipped on Christmas, or on the weekendsund this on Brad's Deals: Continue Reading

Page 1 of 68
1 2 3 4 ...68Next