Christmas in July(R) Sale
54 Members and 10678 Guests Online

Beauty$Junkie's Activity

Re: How much would you pay for a wedding dress?

In Fashion Talk 1406201769.067

When I was at my local thrift store, a woman purchased the most beautiful gown for$30; it looked like it had not been worn. She was a very happy bride to be. Continue Reading

Re: Pre-teens Basic Skin Care

In Beauty Banter 1406041306.69

There is another thread running currently on the boards that suggest maybe the original blue Dawn dish liquid might be helpful. Just fyi--maybe worth trying. Continue Reading

Re: Did Not Know Logo Would Be Featured Today

In Lori Goldstein 1405685967.237

I have not tried Logo, but I was on Zulily this morning, and I noticed a style of tops that I thought were similar. I believe it is called OneWorld? If you are interested, you may want to check it out. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- July

In Beauty Banter 1405342549.55

I am still with you all and so appreciate all your comments. I still have so much stuff but continue to be a work in progress. I have not bought any beauty items this year, and just a few clothing items. I did make my own baby wipes using baby wash I had, boiled water and coconut oil. I cut a roll of Bounty paper towels in half and put it in a Folgers coffee container. It works great, I had the baby wash on hand, and no irritants that are often in the other wipes. I found someone wanting my golf clubs so they are going out of the garage. One day at a time. I am using what I have, as I... Continue Reading

Re: Swifter mops

In For the Home Talk 1403697873.893

I have the Don Azlett microfiber mop. I did purchase a Swifter hardwood cleaner that I put in a spray bottle and spray my microfiber mop with. The pads just go in the laundry. I do not like the Swifter system at all. If I replace what I have, I would look at the Bona system, as my SIL has this and swears by it. Continue Reading

Re: Zulily???

In Fashion Talk 1403556344.57

I have only ordered clothing from them 1 time. I was ready to order the small, when I googled the brand name and checked the sizing there. I needed a medium with I ordered. I was very pleased with my purchase. Definitely check whatever brand you are ordering for their sizing. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Have Partial Plates (Teeth)

In Health & Fitness 1402417242.79

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I have an upper partial and did not want the anchors on my other teeth. I felt that the pressure could affect my other teeth. I have had this partial for probably 20 years. A friend of mine did get a full set of dentures. They made them from the molds of her own teeth, imperfections and all. They look so natural, as most false teeth tend to be so perfect. If you have your dental impressions, please consider having your partials made to match. Good luck to you. Continue Reading

Re: I tried to porder a new cell phone from HSN......

In Electronics Talk 1401836831.61

If you send it to via usps, can't you send it to a PO Box? I know people that get qvc and hsn deliveries to their PO boxes all the time. The PO, however, is the only one that can make delivery to your PO box, so if UPS makes the delivery, it has to be transferred to the PO. Not sure what they told you was the issue with the delivery. Continue Reading

Re: PLEASE NEW FASHION LINES & YOUNGER LOOKS!

In Fashion Talk 1401574891.97

I really missed the Motto items; the fit was so perfect for me and I knew when I ordered the item that I would be happy. I am still enjoying them, but have moved on to B & M, so I can try the items on. The s/h is getting really high and I don't want to hassle with returns if the item doesn't fit or I don't like. I have found that I am much happier not ordering from the Q and saving lots of money that I don't really have. If I could not make it to the malls, I think I would enjoy the convenience so I can understand why others buy. Continue Reading

Re: ComPact 2014 -- May

In Beauty Banter 1401574268.297

Hello fellow compacters. I am ready to start June. No new beauty items have come in, but boy are they slow to use up. What was I thinking continues to be my thoughts as I look at the same things on the chopping block. It is a slow process, so I look at it as an investment and shall use them before buying new. It is one thing that has been going up in value. I haven't really found anything yet that is bad, but I tend to repurpose if that should happen. Bring on June, good luck to all of you, and thanks for all your posts. They did not come in one day, they won't go out in one day. But... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next