Better Than Black Friday
18 Members and 13842 Guests Online

karenk1956's Activity

Re: Patrick’s Pick Of The Month – October 2014! Chat with Patrick on Wednesday, 10/29 from 1 – 3 PM ET!

In Quacker Factory 1414602885.73

Hello Patrick. Living in the Florida Keys it is hard to get into the Christmas mood. Without winter weather it is sure difficult. But I love watching the Q because you are in the Christmas mode which makes me like Ellen Degeneres saw Holldie. I have been shopping at the Q for toys for my great nieces and nephews. The Frozen dolls will be loved I am sure. Shopping at the Q makes life easier. Thanks QVC. Happy day Patrick. Continue Reading

Re: 3 Days / 60 Miles

In Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes 1413511624.22

Dearest Nancy. What an accomplishment. I know you are rightfully proud of yourself. After reading this blog and watching you on FFANY I have found the encouragement and strength to have the mammogram I should have had two years ago. Fear and worry have caused me the delay. Some three years ago I had a questionable mammogram. Your words have brought me peace and I promise I will make my appointment at the Miami Breast Institute tomorrow. With love I thank you Nancy. Continue Reading

Re: Friendship and Sharing Memories

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers Classics Collection, Hosts & Personalities 1412964902.483

David I am so pleased the line will continue and you are the one carrying the torch. You will do just fine and do I need to say this but Joan will be watching over you. Continue Reading

Re: I Think It’s Time for a New Adventure

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412929486.393

With tears in my eyes I say goodbye. I hope you know how much we all will miss you. You got me through some dark times as you say we have for you. I wish you well in your new adventure and if it is for GILI then I will buy. Christmas will never be the same without you offering us your love for Christmas. Now after a box of tissue I wish you well and hope we can follow you through social media. Let us know where you will be online. All my love my tv friend. Continue Reading

Re: A Tribute to My Dear Friend, Joan Rivers

In Fashion Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1411566482.813

Very nice Mary Beth. I will truly miss her too. I always waited for her shows rarely missing any. Her energy was contagious. I was always amazed at her attitude and though she was not one spring chicken she exhibited such energy. I could tell how much she cared about us at home watching her. I felt she was talking to the home view as if she was right in our living rooms. I thank you for this tribute. Continue Reading

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk, The Q We Love 1394629168.73

I love my Keurig. I take my coffee black with sugar. Keurig makes the best coffee I have ever had. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak A Peek At Some Upcoming Designs! Chat with Patrick on Monday, July 15th at 3 PM ET!

In Fashion Talk, Quacker Factory, Hosts & Personalities 1373916822.67

I love the snowflake sweater and the Lilly of the Valley sweater. This flower was also my wedding bouquet I also wore the flowers in my hair. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak A Peek At Some Upcoming Designs! Chat with Patrick on Monday, July 15th at 3 PM ET!

In Fashion Talk, Quacker Factory, Hosts & Personalities 1373915747.17

Hello Patrick, I so wish the design team would be back one of Jeanne's first shirt. The one that made her famous on QVC. A cotton button down shirt with the button covers. I would pay the cost of this type of shirt. So much fun. My favorite shirt was the animal farm shirt and I like the St. Patrick's day sweater. Continue Reading

Re: A Letter from QVC CEO Mike George and a Letter from Paula Deen

In Q News 1372428496.47

Please continue your relationshop with Paula Dean. Her comments of the situation satify me and I know she is dreadfully sorry for her one error. Honestly I wonder how many would discontinue buying from her. I respect your actions but I think they were premature and wrong. Continue Reading

Re: Our Hearts are with Chaz Dean & the WEN Family

In Beauty Banter, WEN, Q News 1372428171.97

Dearest Chaz, I feel your loss. The death of a beloved pet is so tramatic. Your love for your doggies was/is so evident so I know you now greive. Greive my friend and do not let those who don't understand your need to do so bother you. We have no human children and our cats became our family and children. I know you feel this way about your pets.Your Ella is waiting in heaven and know you will see her again. With my love and sympathy, Karen Kelly Continue Reading

Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 ...6Next