Maxi Dresses
116 Members and 9395 Guests Online

karenk1956's Activity

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, The Q We Love, Coffee Talk 1394629168.73

I love my Keurig. I take my coffee black with sugar. Keurig makes the best coffee I have ever had. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak A Peek At Some Upcoming Designs! Chat with Patrick on Monday, July 15th at 3 PM ET!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Quacker Factory 1373916822.67

I love the snowflake sweater and the Lilly of the Valley sweater. This flower was also my wedding bouquet I also wore the flowers in my hair. Continue Reading

Re: Sneak A Peek At Some Upcoming Designs! Chat with Patrick on Monday, July 15th at 3 PM ET!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Quacker Factory 1373915747.17

Hello Patrick, I so wish the design team would be back one of Jeanne's first shirt. The one that made her famous on QVC. A cotton button down shirt with the button covers. I would pay the cost of this type of shirt. So much fun. My favorite shirt was the animal farm shirt and I like the St. Patrick's day sweater. Continue Reading

Re: A Letter from QVC CEO Mike George and a Letter from Paula Deen

In Q News 1372428496.47

Please continue your relationshop with Paula Dean. Her comments of the situation satify me and I know she is dreadfully sorry for her one error. Honestly I wonder how many would discontinue buying from her. I respect your actions but I think they were premature and wrong. Continue Reading

Re: Our Hearts are with Chaz Dean & the WEN Family

In Beauty Banter, Q News, WEN 1372428171.97

Dearest Chaz, I feel your loss. The death of a beloved pet is so tramatic. Your love for your doggies was/is so evident so I know you now greive. Greive my friend and do not let those who don't understand your need to do so bother you. We have no human children and our cats became our family and children. I know you feel this way about your pets.Your Ella is waiting in heaven and know you will see her again. With my love and sympathy, Karen Kelly Continue Reading

Re: Long Story Short! Chat with Patrick Today, June 20th, at 10 AM ET and Tell Us Why You Love Our DreamJeannes!!

In Fashion Talk, Quacker Factory, TSV Talk 1371740817.33

It would be wonderful if the Qaucker team would go retro and produce the item that made Jeanne famous on QVC 50 and 50 tour. I would love to see the button down shirt with the button covers. I still have several of mine and would love to see a new ones. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Nail Polish: Back At Last + Blog Chat 5/20 1-3 pm ET!

In Fashion Talk, All About Accessories, Joan Rivers 1369070327.887

How does Joan stay so energentic? Yesterday evening at Celebrity Apprentise and today at QVC. She is amazing to keep up with a busy lifestyle. Please tell her much I appreciate her joy and love for life. Continue Reading

Re: What Do You Love Most About Red Carpet Season? Enter For A Chance To Win

In Q News 1361641590.95

I enjoyed all the clothing the presensters are wearing. Makes their products more attractive.It is so much fun to be part of the exciticment Thank you for the fun Continue Reading

Re: What Kind of Cookies Do You Make for the Holidays?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1355076724.62

David,my favorite is a meringe peppermint delicious cookie. The only problem with them is it taked 45 minutes per batch so it takes all day to complete the baking. But dang it it is good. Hi to you Mary. I love you being on the show and David I love you too. lol. Best wished for a wonderful holiday. Continue Reading

Re: What Kind of Cookies Do You Make for the Holidays?

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1355076723.973

David,my favorite is a meringe peppermint delicious cookie. The only problem with them is it taked 45 minutes per batch so it takes all day to complete the baking. But dang it it is good. Hi to you Mary. I love you being on the show and David I love you too. lol. Best wished for a wonderful holiday. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 ...6Next