WEN by Chaz Dean
136 Members and 11150 Guests Online

mendaheart's Activity

Re: What’s the Best Holiday Gift You've Ever Received? Share Your Story for a Chance to Win!

In Beauty Banter, tarte, Holiday Advice 1384753661.523

Three days before Christmas 24 years ago our apartment was burglarized. Being a young couple with a 1 1/2 year old son and pregnant with my second child, we didn't have much, but everything of monetary value was taken. Microwave, TV, etc. Gifts wrapped by the tree were opened and taken. The burglar even used my son's red wagon to carry the items to the street, as we found the red wagon by the curb outside the complex. I was so touched and humbled when on Christmas my entire family...parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, and uncles all contributed to replace everything that was taken. It tou... Continue Reading

Re: O/T "We're Pregnant" How Did that Phrase get started?

In Beauty Banter 1373908817.127

On 7/14/2013 kittymama said: I think if this phrase gets someone uptight, then they are too uptight! I agree......so many other more important things in life. I can't believe I just wasted my time reading about this topic! Continue Reading

Re: Andrew Lessman

In Beauty Banter 1373908554.77

I am not a doctor, but his Hair, Skin, and Nails have done more for me than what it states.....I have been using these for 7 plus years. Three weeks ago, I ran out and put off ordering. I ordered right before the TS (didn't know he was having one). I hadn't taken them for three weeks and was extremely fatigued with low energy. I was also losing more hair than usual. Now, I have started taking again and within three days I felt more like myself......higher energy level. Luckily, I ordered 100 caps, so I was able to purchase the largest size TS. I will never go without these vitamins aga... Continue Reading

Re: How many of you tried wen and had bad results?

In Beauty Banter 1372702499.783

The only scent that worked for me was the summer mango coconut (don't know if I got name right) I want to try Pomegranate. However, using it mainly as a shampoo conditioner does not work for me. I use my Pureology shampoo then the wen conditioner. The key for me is to NOT leave in for two minutes. I put in, emulsify quickly with water then immediately rinse out. When I massaged and left in, yes, I did lose more hair. I cannot use as a conditioner every day, but use twice a week. Continue Reading

Has anyone tried IT Vitality Flush Skin Color Sticks? New duo online!

Last Reply by Persephonel 1372523946.617 | Started by mendaheart in Beauty Banter

Multi use for lips and cheeks. I just saw this new online. I wanted to order the Laura Geller Pink Cake Pops kit, but now I am on the fence. Which one do you think you would like better? I love the idea of cream blush, but not happy with Tarte, Josie Maran's and others I have tried. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Blush that actually LASTS???

In Beauty Banter 1370302941.827

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee!!!! I finally found a blush that is easy to put on, doesn't get too thick and show my pores, and the last factor......wow! Lasts all day without changing color! I love them! Continue Reading

Josie Maran SPF 40 four ounce size not discontinued!

Last Reply by SilentDance 1367762942.19 | Started by mendaheart in Beauty Banter

I am on auto delivery for the special super size offer of the Josie Maran moisturizer spf 40 (four ounce size). Because of the last available 1.7 size being sold and discontinued, I emailed customer service at QVC to see if my auto delivery of the 4 ounce will be no longer available. They emailed me back and said, no.....the 4 ounce size will still be available. I think it will only be available for those who jumped on auto delivery, but should still be available elsewhere! Yay! Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran SPF 40 moisturizer

In Beauty Banter 1367711492.49

For those of us on autodelivery for the super size spf 40 (nontinted), I wonder if they will cancel autodelivery? My next shipment is in July. I guess a question for customer service. I did look at the bottle I have and it says with physical sunscreen. Continue Reading

Re: Before You Send Tarte Amazonian Powder Foundation Back............

In Beauty Banter 1365270039.42

On 4/6/2013 Funloving said: I'll try this.. thanks for the tip. I hadn't returned yet - just too orangey on me- maybe a different brush will make a difference. Being a Medium Tan in BE you'd think the medium wouldn't be so orange equating to being too dark. I'm not crazy about the finish either, but will give it another go. Thanks again! You might want to try a shade lighter......from what I have read anything shade medium or above is orangey. I am usually classified as a medium, but I like a lighter finish so I purchased the fair. Love it! I wore fair in BE also. I personally don't lik... Continue Reading

Re: Before You Send Tarte Amazonian Powder Foundation Back............

In Beauty Banter 1365267714.087

On 4/6/2013 glmama said: Thanks, menda.:) I bought this a few weeks ago and realized that I got the wrong color. I ordered the lighter color and it's on the way. I wasn't sure about this product b/c it seemed to sit on my skin more than I hoped it would. I'm going to try the lighter color and see how that works. While I like the brush, I think it picks up a ton of product--so thanks for the tip on trying another one. I might do that.:) I so agree with you!!! Picks up way too much product and does not disburse on skin evenly! Also, using the brush it came with made my pores more visible. I... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 4 ...14Next