Guaranteed Delivery
113 Members and 17796 Guests Online

calcgirl's Activity

Amazon vs QVC

Last Reply by millieshops 1418852560.577 | Started by calcgirl in Beauty Banter

Why would anyone purchase on the Q when Amazon, Sephora and Philosophy to name a few provide better pricing and free shipping??????? Am I missing something? Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn looks so nice today!

In Fashion Talk 1418757095.103

On 12/16/2014 imaclotheshog said: She is a great host and a beautiful person, well said. She looks especially pretty in reds and teals, with her hair. I didn't see her today but she has been looking very pretty lately when I have seen her. Her hairstyle and color is especially flattering. Of course we don't know the hosts in real life but she seems like such a nice person, so giving and devoted to her animals. I have a lot of respect for those that care so much about animals. I agree. Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn looks so nice today!

In Fashion Talk 1418757024.4

I like CG, but the vest she had on made her look heavy and put 20 pounds on her middle! Not a good look at all, especially since she has lost weight ( good for her!). D&C needs a new, fresh designer. The clothes at present are outdated, boring, unflattering and well, frumpy! I am 66 years old and I wouldn't be caught dead in these clothes for the most part. I sometimes tune in because I enjoy CR and keep hoping they will present something cute. Have a good day ladies. Continue Reading

Re: Who Will Host PMS?

In Fashion Talk 1418320912.927

On 12/11/2014 Graciesmom said: I'll vote Gabrielle too ... She is stylish, well spoken and a bit more sophisticated. For some reason TPTB only use her over night and I think she could handle prime time. The only deal breaker for me is Jane Treacy ... That's a definite "pass me the remote" ... I would never watch! She may be a sweet lady but her high pitch voice gets to me like nails on a chalkboard. Continue Reading

KEURIG Fix

Last Reply by NickNack 1418558479.483 | Started by calcgirl in Coffee Talk

First, Happy Thanksgiving to all. This morning I went to make a cup of coffee with my Keurig and it would not brew. Since I purchased the maker 2 years ago I was ready to toss it and then thought, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" and attempted with the help of the manual to fix the problem. Still, no luck, so I called customer service and a wonderful guy taught me how to fix the problem. Apparently coffee grounds can get up into the Keurig cup ( on top, a needle) holder; using a paper clip and continuing to rinse until clear my machine is working great. I hope that guy gets everything o... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa & The No More Wiggle/Jiggle Dance - PM Style

In Fashion Talk 1416979322.623

I totally agree, PM Style will not be the same without Lisa. I know I will no longer be watching and I bet QVC sees a BIG drop in sales when Lisa leaves. QVC will lose it's one and only class act host and go back to being Walmart. Continue Reading

Re: TSV vs other Calista sets?

In Beauty Banter 1416674127.593

I also ordered on AMAZON. Free 2 day shipping ! I purchased the short size, 12 rollers with heating element for 24.97!!!!!!! Only difference is the heat control. I will pass for $99.00 !!!!!! By the way, I love Amazon. They have great return policy and free shipping on many items. I always check with them to compare prices before purchases; has saved me money many times such as this item. Continue Reading

Re: Calista TSV (sorry another disccussion)

In TSV Talk 1416673814.787

ALERT!!!!!! AMAZON HAS THE HOT ROLLERS FOR 24.97 AND FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Sizing - why has QVC stop posting the sizing of the clothing

In Fashion Talk 1416252057.733

On 11/17/2014 ChynnaBlue said: They do show them, but it's VERY brief and only when they read the measurements. I do remember they used to show them on air for a much longer time I always check online. I haven't called in an order in years and shop mostly online without watching, but even if I see the item on TV, I order online to take advantage of the cash back from ebates.com or mrrebates.com. While I'm online, I also check measurements and the complete size chart before I order. You can thank Jayne for that. She was against discussing or displaying sizes. Maybe it requires her to actual... Continue Reading

Re: Jayne's ordering the Isaac scarf in every color and Isaac suggests..

In Fashion Talk 1416251914.213

On 11/17/2014 misschristy said: I know people are saying this scarf is over-priced, but you get what you pay for, especially with cashmere. There are many cheap ones on the market that will pill immediately. Many women say Isaac's cashmere is great. No one has to buy six. But I see people on these boards who buy six GILI bags at a time, so there is definitely a market of people who can afford this. I agree misschristy, you get what you pay for. I have Isaac's cashmere and it is the best I have found anywhere. His clothes are of top quality. I also have two GILI bags and they are wonderful... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 141
1 2 3 4 ...141Next