Labor Day Weekend Clearance
46 Members and 6760 Guests Online

calcgirl's Activity

Re: Lenox Flatware Question

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408717343.433

On 8/22/2014 jbnh said: I bought the Lenox 18/10 stainless set (H196303) in the devoted pattern and it is beautiful. I use this as my everyday and also for company. My guests usually comment on the weight and how solid and substantial they are. I think they are much nicer and heavier than Oneida, which I have owned in the past and liked. This set is in the continental size as opposed to the American size and I prefer the larger size. I have only seen Oneida in the American size. I will only buy flatware in 18/10 stainless. I throw them in the dishwasher, no babying and they come up perfect ev... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408712477.677

On 8/22/2014 conniebird said: just posted above....I bought the tsv Lenox silverware set. It's just beautiful & certainly worthy for company. I have a set of sterling silver & I still use my Lenox all of the time. As I stated above, I handwash it...only takes a couple of mins. (just two of us) I don't want it to get all banged up in the dishwasher. Don't hesitate to buy it. Thank you! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408685290.533

On 8/21/2014 Gsmom said: Hi. I have a set of Lenox flatware I purchased from the Q two years ago . It is great quality - very substantial - and has held up beautifully through daily wear. I highly recommend it! Does it look substantial enough for company? I really dislike cleaning silver and gave my set away. Continue Reading

Lenox Flatware Question

Last Reply by Sooner 1408803913.593 | Started by calcgirl in Kitchen & Food Talk

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Does anyone have Lenox flatware? How does it compare in weight to Oneida? I am considering purchasing a set from here, I already have a set of Oneida, but I love the one design available at the Q. Thank you Continue Reading

Re: creme brulee recipe

In Temp-tations 1408070044.42

Hi Yvon, I looked at her blog and Facebook page and the recipe is not listed in either location. My only recommendation is for you to write her and ask. Sorry, I wasn't anymore help. Have a great day. Continue Reading

Re: I love that Pat is allowed out past curfew again!

In The Q We Love 1407957989.73

I agree, I love watching Pat, she is knowledgeable and easy on the ears. I wish she was on by herself in AM Style. Never, ever cared for Jayne. Continue Reading

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' the LOGO by Lori Goldstein style???

In Lori Goldstein 1407561757.417

Although her clothes are not my taste, if you look good in them and it is your cup of tea, then enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: GET THE LOOK: 3 Ways to Wear Our New Denim & Co. Motorcycle Jacket!

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co, TSV Talk 1407002853.99

Hi Gary, Can you please consider bringing the D&C A53351 pants in a deep wine and evergreen colors for Fall? Have a Nice Day, Stephanie Continue Reading

Re: Hurt Feelings

In Viewpoints 1404858680.34

On 7/8/2014 ury said: Virtual hug and I'd take you out for a cappuccino if I could. I'm sorry for your pain and your loss. You've been through changes. Your honestly shows you've given this a lot of thought. I do think you are right not to share your feelings with your son. He's being practical. No wrong intentions here. No sense of introducing guilt to the situation. This may sound odd, but something I learned over the past 20 years is what to care about and what not to care about. You save a lot of emotional turmoil this way. Sometimes we have to protect our inner child by being practical. ... Continue Reading

Re: Hurt Feelings

In Viewpoints 1404858569.96

On 7/8/2014 reese2 said: On 7/7/2014 calcgirl said: Hello Everyone, My son is a pilot with a major airline and he has recently married a very nice lady. Yesterday he told me he gave my flight benefits to his father-in-law because he flies often and since I became a widow 3 years ago I haven't flown anywhere (true). I don't know why this hurt me; I haven't traveled since my sweetheart passed away and his father-in-law will get better use of it. I am not a selfish person at all which makes me feel guilty that this hurt me, but it did. Why????? I never shared my feelings with them yesterday and ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 138
1 2 3 4 ...138Next