TSV(R) Preview
18 Members and 15979 Guests Online

sign in's Activity

Re: Did Anyone Order the Algenist Products Just On?

In Beauty Banter 1356822638.363

Harpa, you are correct algae has been around for a very long time but here is the info from the algenist site regarding this line. Alguronic Acid<sup>®</sup> is the tradename for a never-before-seen biotechnology discovery from a team of scientists in San Francisco. Alguronic Acid is a powerful regenerative compound produced by a specific and unique strain of microalgae that functions to protect and regenerate the single-celled organism in the harshest environments and conditions on the planet. Tested for its potential anti-aging skin benefits, Alguronic Acid demonstrated the ... Continue Reading

Re: Did Anyone Order the Algenist Products Just On?

In Beauty Banter 1356822211.163

I use and love the concentrated reconstructing serum and the micropolish resurfacing peel and from todays show I am considering the Multi-Perfectin Pore Corrector Concentrate. I have tried the cleanser (didn't care for it), the eye gel (didn't work for me), the eye balm has an ingredient that I'm allergic to (so I can't use it). This line has some good products...if you can order a try me kit to see what will and won't work for you then that is the way to go because the line is costly but no more than some other lines sold here on the Q. Continue Reading

Re: Sephora whine..

In Beauty Banter 1356813848.437

ITA, during the sale period or the discount coupon dates every item you want/need is "out of stock" then the day after the sale ends/coupon expiration date all of those products are miraculously available for purchase. Continue Reading

Re: Algenist Triple Action Micro-polish Peel is Amazing!

In Beauty Banter 1356806648.143

You can also leave it on, allow it to dry, them rub it off. I figured that out because one day after I applied the peel to my face I got side tracked and forgot about it. When I remembered it was already dry so I just started rubbing it and it rolled off my face it little balls. I then rinsed with wate, my face was so soft. I have been using it that way ever since. Continue Reading

Re: Will Dooney have a OTO tonight?

In Dooney & Bourke 1356660914.9

Yes it is a little small but I like it and I would have ordered had it NOT had the pink gingham interior...that is a deal breaker for me. Continue Reading

Re: Dooney Ostrich teal is so beautiful

In Dooney & Bourke 1356653561.28

Yes, didn't get anything today...waiting on Dillards New Years day sale...maybe, just maybe, crossing fingers and toes for a discount price, lol it probably won't happen since the color is so new however I'll pick one up that day. I just need to decide on which style, decisions, decisions. Continue Reading

Dooney Ostrich teal is so beautiful

Last Reply by skyblue 1356729854.397 | Started by sign in in Dooney & Bourke

saw it in person today at Dillards. That is all, lol Continue Reading

Re: Naked/Nude Eye Shadow Palette Choices?? Feedback Pls...

In Beauty Banter 1356498127.06

Prefer Mally's In the Buff palette (use it daily) over both UD Naked 1 and 2 but UD Naked Basics is really good. Continue Reading

Re: Marajuca oil

In Beauty Banter 1356316992.67

I use mine daily...lips, cuticles, undereyes. Recently picked up a second during the tarte sale last week... it was free with any order. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 107
1 2 3 4 ...107Next