Spring Fashion Days
39 Members and 16343 Guests Online

Lowry83's Activity

Re: Would like to take advantage of TSV pricing but delay order..................

In Suggestion Box 1424964155.127

If you don't mind paying for the item by credit card on the day you place your order, I agree that delivery to a different address would be best. Personally, I have all packages delivered to a UPS Store (similar to Post Office Box, but they give you a street address). Perhaps a friend, family member or workplace can receive your package. Continue Reading

Re: QVC Return Labels...Never Again!

In Q Did What? 1424963924.923

I posted this on another thread --- If you have the type of return label which allows you to leave the package either with the Post Office or with UPS, try to use UPS. See if there is a UPS Store in your area, or an office building with UPS pickup. I go to a UPS Store, and they scan my labels - maybe not the moment I hand them the package, but certainly before it leaves the store. And returns are received by QVC and processed quicker this way. Continue Reading

Re: Return Time at the Q is INSANE

In Q Did What? 1424353840.807

I don't do a lot of returning, but do find QVC's return processing time to be slow. One thing that can slightly speed things up is -- if you are using the kind of return label that allows you to leave the package with either the Post Office or UPS, choose UPS. See if there is a UPS store in your area, or an office building with UPS pickup. That eliminates the time it takes a package to get from Post Office to UPS. Continue Reading

Re: New return policy on the Q

In Q Did What? 1424293862.337

I agree with most of the above comments. I haven't stopped ordering from QVC, but have placed very few orders recently and am not completely familiar with the details of the new shipping/return policies. I will be very careful with orders in the future, but cannot bring myself to say I will STOP ordering. Continue Reading

Re: What do you think about the new qvc shipping charges?

In Q News 1424293662.547

On 2/18/2015 faeriemoon said: I think there should still be a discount on a "second item purchased." If they can ship one shirt for $3, it doesn't cost twice as much to ship two in the same package. I think the new "no original shipping refund" policy was designed to stop serial returners. Unfortunately, it hurts those of us who are not serial returners. Continue Reading

Re: When good make up goes bad...

In Beauty Banter 1424287244.187

On 2/18/2015 suzyQ3 said: I don't totally buy into the fear. I think some of it is generated for sales. I most definitely would not throw out all my cosmetics after six months, as HH posted. Powder products can last a very long time. And you can always wipe the surface off. You can do the same with lipsticks. Pencil products should last as well. I'm careful with liquids or creams. I agree. My high school drama club saved makeup for a very, very long time (and yes, that was longer ago than I care to admit). Everyone used it, and I never knew anyone to have problems. That's why I've never be... Continue Reading

Re: Too much infomercial type programming!

In Suggestion Box 1424287043.6

On 2/18/2015 KYToby said: As long as QVC continues to sell tens of thousands of these higer=priced items during these extended shows, I do not see them changing. They are here to sell and make money which is their priority. Entertaining people -- particularly those who just keep the channel muted in the background to relieve boredom -- is not really their major concern. While I, and many others, do agree that more diversity would be great, I do accept that QVC is ultimately a business and not there to entertain me. Plus, I look on the "bright" side - with lots of what I consider to be borin... Continue Reading

Re: Can QVC read?

In Q Did What? 1424277929.627

On 2/13/2015 stevieb said: . . . It was back in the days when QVC was a very different operation . . ., they actually sent out the replacement item before I returned the original... ... Yes, believe it or not, they used to do things like that for customers! And some retailers still do things like that. I bought a Kindle reader from Amazon, then decided I wanted a different, more expensive, model. I paid the difference in price, and they shipped the replacement before they received the original. As for QVC's exchange procedures, I guess I haven't exchanged anything for a very long time. I do... Continue Reading

Re: Salespeople or hucksters?

In Suggestion Box 1423661304.59

On 2/10/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: Sorry, but I don't share your opinion .... and don't believe that the hosts use all QVC products. I also don't believe that a sales person is a "huckster" if they don't. Their job is to PRESENT THE PRODUCT, explaining pertinent features and details. Nothing is for everyone, and while I might find something I want and love, it may do nothing for you ... so what? I think the hosts' job is to be articulate and well informed about the products they present, and I'll make up my own mind. I have never been influenced to buy because the host has it. Continue Reading

Re: YES Hair Removal on other channel

In Beauty Banter 1423661151.09

There are at least 2 other shopping channels that many of us watch. We will not be poofed if we say their names. The hair removal device mentioned by the original poster is being offered on the channel soon to be officially called EVINE Live (formerly ShopHQ). Another shopping channel is HSN. There. I said both names and this thread still is here. EVINE Live (ShopHQ) and HSN; EVINE Live (ShopHQ) and HSN; EVINE Live (ShopHQ) and HSN; EVINE Live (ShopHQ) and HSN; EVINE Live (ShopHQ) and HSN. EDIT - Thank you, Shelbelle, for reminding us (me!) that the name is being changed We still won't be poo... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 295
1 2 3 4 ...295Next