Better Than Black Friday
82 Members and 16580 Guests Online

Lowry83's Activity

Re: Portable Cell Phone Charger Questions

In Electronics Talk 1417014636.827

okiebug (Reply No. 4) is right about mAh. If you can afford 2 chargers, you might want to get one smaller, lower mAh charger which would be easier to carry in a purse or pocket, and one larger, heavier, more powerful one, which would be better for charging tablets or providing multiple charges to a phone. Continue Reading

Re: Wait til Black Friday to buy Beats Studio Wireless Headphones

In Electronics Talk 1416498380.087

It now is a few days after the HSN Today's Special, but I still thought I would ask -- Does anyone know if the model offered on HSN is the exact same one offered in the Black Friday deal mentioned by the Original Poster? I do not own, and am not interested in purchasing, any Beats, but I did see part of one HSN presentation. The host mentioned that there were various models of Beats - maybe Good, Better and Best versions. Continue Reading

Re: TSV Tablet 11/09

In Electronics Talk 1415565125.963

I googled Gigaset on Friday or Saturday, Nov. 7 or 8, and found that Wal-Mart was selling what I think was the same model as the TSV. Earlier today (Sunday, Nov. 9), the QVC hosts and guest presenter said this brand was exclusive to QVC. Now, during the 3pm Eastern time show, there has been no mention of exclusivity. And Wal-Mart no longer shows up on the search results when googling this brand. Continue Reading

Re: 20 Things Women Over the Age of 30 Should Stop Wearing

In Fashion Talk 1415290168.55

I'm in my 50s, and I like my Little Missmatched socks and old tennis shoes. I'll try any brand of jeans, and if they really do fit perfectly, I'll buy them! I read articles like this for amusement, but I certainly don't live by them. Continue Reading

Re: 11/09 TSV - Tablet Under $100

In TSV Talk 1415289396.613

I don't know which tablet will be offered. I don't even know IF a tablet really will be offered, considering that many electronics Today's Special Values do not actually air on the days shown on the schedule. Continue Reading

Re: IPad TSV

In TSV Talk 1413935069.537

On 10/21/2014 ClaudiaM said: You can get an iPad Air with 32Gb of memory, 2x the memory of TSV for $429. You can get a Logitech wireless keyboard for $99. You are better off getting the newer iPad Air with the faster A7 chip and the keyboard at Apple. JMHO. And Apple offers their own financing (which might be a selling point for those who consider buying from QVC because of Easy Pay). I don't know the details - over how many months, etc., but there is financing. Continue Reading

Re: IPad TSV

In TSV Talk 1413895361.7

On 10/21/2014 nutmeg3 said: On 10/21/2014 Still Raining said: It is very deceptive that they do not appear to give the model of the product on the TSV description. Very sneaky. Would you buy this iPad knowing it came to market November 2012? Would I buy this iPad? Maybe from BestBuy or elsewhere for $300, after looking at comparisons of various models and deciding if I want to spend 2 or 3 times this price for a newer version. Would I buy this iPad from QVC for an extra $300 for stuff I don't need? No. Continue Reading

Re: what kind of protective case did you get for your new iPhone 6?

In Electronics Talk 1412348023.25

On 9/23/2014 espree said: I am still waiting for the iPhone 6 plus to be in stock somewhere! Have been calling all over since the launch on Friday. No luck. I keep hearing, " Sorry, we do not have any" or, "We only got three in today". What's up with that? I didn't want to deal with trying to find an iPhone 6 in stock locally, so I plan to order online when I get around to contacting Verizon's customer service to get the answer to my one burning question -- If I buy the phone online, then take it into my local Verizon store to have it set up, would they be able to change details of my plan, s... Continue Reading

Re: Tracking problems in email

In Q Did What? 1409777704.81

Yes, I had that problem late in the day on Tuesday, Sept. 2 and earlier today, Wed., Sept. 3. Have not tried this afternoon. Continue Reading

Re: Question about shipping/billing

In The Q We Love 1409761493.86

The only point I can speak to is different shipping and billing address. Like another poster, I always have had different shipping and billing addresses. This never was a problem with QVC (or HSN, for that matter). Years ago, a credit card company called me to question whether certain charges were legitimate when the orders were being shipped to a location other than my home, but I assured them everything was okay. No further problems in that regard. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 293
1 2 3 4 ...293Next