Resort & Cruise Shop
117 Members and 19381 Guests Online

Lowry83's Activity

Re: Isomers help please

In Beauty Banter 1422541773.407

The previous reply is correct about Isomers answering questions. Since you (the Original Poster) are able to post to these boards, I presume you can e-mail Isomers through a link on their website. If you are on Facebook (which I am not), you might be able to contact them that way. Tell them which products you have and give them detailed information regarding your skin type and issues you want to address. Also, tell them if you are willing to buy additional products from them, or if you insist on using anything you have from another brand. They will be able to help you. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: jamie...

In Beauty Banter 1422537745.873

On 1/20/2015 momcat said: On 1/20/2015 Desertdi said: I'm sure someone in the "IT" organization reads all beauty forums I'm sure too. This is a great line!! I also agree (with both of you). Besides, not everyone is on Facebook or other social media. I am not "on" anything beyond these boards and have no desire to start. I post comments here that people might think are more appropriate for Facebook. Continue Reading

Re: Hsn 24hr beauty event on 1/29

In Beauty Banter 1422453461.093

On 1/27/2015 BellaCarro said: On 1/27/2015 vaccinia said: Uh oh... Yup Me, too. Continue Reading

Re: Are they taking posts down about Lisa?

In Q Did What? 1422393197.503

On 1/27/2015 banjo said: I always skip over posts I have no interest in, I don't understand why people get upset about what posts are on here. If you don't like them, don't read them! Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore Mascara

In Beauty Banter 1421423386.153

This is one of those questions for which everyone you ask seems to have a different answer. Personally, my favorite drugstore mascara is Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher (in fat, bright green tube). No clumps or flakes for me. I prefer the non-waterproof formula but will use waterproof (or maybe it is water resistant) in wet/damp weather. Continue Reading

Re: QVC is promoting propaganda

In Q Did What? 1421270175.297

On 1/14/2015 Krimpette said: QVC's forums. QVC's rules. Take it or leave. Continue Reading

Re: Are they taking posts down about Lisa?

In Q Did What? 1421268567.93

Just because a post mentions Lisa Robertson, doesn't mean it will be taken down. Of course, as we all know, any thread can turn nasty, especially one about any current or former host. If a thread about Lisa disappears, it probably is due to specific posts, not the general subject matter. Continue Reading

Re: Had to post- on air last nite Derma quench models broke out in rashes

In Beauty Banter 1421268409.987

On 1/14/2015 Snow Owl said: I received a sample of the ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment and it set my face on fire. Never tried anything else in the line, too afraid of it. I use ExfoliKate off and on (I like to try various products) and have no problems with it. Of course I don't exfoliate multiple times a day as some of the models might (see previous posts on this thread). Continue Reading

Re: FRESH CREAM LOTION AT THE OFFICE

In Beauty Banter 1421267803.13

Sounds like the Original Poster's co-workers are filling up their own bottles from the large bottle left in the office. I love the Fresh Cream 3-in-1 and body lotion. Not sure about the spray fragrance. Haven't tried the other products. Continue Reading

Re: Had to post- on air last nite Derma quench models broke out in rashes

In Beauty Banter 1421242562.903

On 1/14/2015 CouponQueen said: I don't feel sorry for the models..they are not forced to use these products..they are getting paid to do so..and I am sure their compensation is quite worth the break out lol. I don't feel sorry for them, either, but I would assume the rash probably is the result of over-use of products, rather than merely the effect of one application of DermalQuench. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 294
1 2 3 4 ...294Next