Resort & Cruise Shop
60 Members and 18620 Guests Online

Glitter Puss's Activity

Re: Ripka LTS

In Judith Ripka 1421059574.897

Strangely enough, the LTS price was the same as the price it had been for the past several months. Continue Reading

JR New Year's Deal!

Last Reply by 2zbeach 1420838266.2 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

New Year's Deal of the Day! LQ J318684. Reduced from $191.50 to $72.73! Gorgeous piece. Even prettier at this price! Continue Reading

THE CRAZIEST PRICE OF ALL!!!

Last Reply by KathyPet 1420057254.77 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I generally do not post about pricing because I have just accepted the fact that JR is now 2 1/2 to 3 times more expensive than it was when I first started collecting. But the appearance of one new item (J338307) has got me thinking that someone at QVC must be on something. If the sterling silver bracelet w/ 2 sets of endcaps, one of which is real gemstones (black onyx) & one of which is DMQ pave balls (the same size as J338307 - 3/8") is priced at $189.00, then how could ONE set of pave DMQ balls be $277? It costs no more to produce colored DMQ than it costs to produce clear DMQ. I am al... Continue Reading

Re: New Earring Jackets

In Judith Ripka 1415150643.187

NJ Girl - Thanks for alerting us. There sure is not a lot of enthusiasm on the board these days. Continue Reading

Re: 6 QUICK, TO-THE-POINT REVIEWS

In Judith Ripka 1414888294.677

Kiwi - I checked my cuff & you are absolutely right. The cuff is just as small as my other small cuffs, but the hinge is much farther down towards the opening of the cuff than any of the other small cuffs I have. This makes the total opening of the cuff when the hinge is open a whole lot smaller than usual & you have to carefully slide the cuff onto the side of your wrist & then straighten it out. Yes, once it's on, it fits just like the other cuffs, but you have to be extra careful putting it on. I agree w/ you that the placement of the gems had something to do w/ this. Not a big... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS: Please post Judith Ripka October 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1414878527.447

BT key enhancer (J337675): Big key w/ lots of piercing. Very pretty. The BT is a vibrant Swiss BT, not at all washed out. It looks nice worn on a lower necklace w/ a shorter necklace & a smaller enhancer above, as in the interchangeable pearl/chain combo system. Fire Opal Cuff (J295207): This one would have been a total winner for me, & should have been a total winner given the price. The fire opal stones are absolutely brilliant, fiery red orange, & well matched. The cuff has substantial silver presence & is nice & weighty. The problem was that it arrived w/ a missing DMQ... Continue Reading

6 QUICK, TO-THE-POINT REVIEWS

Last Reply by BGDC 1415121792.313 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I am also posting these under "Oct. Reviews": BT key enhancer (J337675): Big key w/ lots of piercing. Very pretty. The BT is a vibrant Swiss BT, not at all washed out. It looks nice worn on a lower necklace w/ a shorter necklace & a smaller enhancer above, as in the interchangeable pearl/chain combo system. Fire Opal Cuff (J295207): This one would have been a total winner for me, & should have been a total winner given the price. The fire opal stones are absolutely brilliant, fiery red orange, & well matched. The cuff has substantial silver presence & is nice & weighty. Th... Continue Reading

PLEASE LET'S NOT USE "QVC SPEAK"

Last Reply by BOYINTX 1413690451.48 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

Maybe you will throw tomatoes at me for this one, but I am wondering whether there are any Ripkanistas on this board who are nauseated by "QVC speak". I am not one who cares about which host is on w/ Judith, which models they use, whether a hostess's fake nails need touch-up, whether Judith had facial surgery or not, whether so-and-so's hair looked good or bad, etc. etc. etc. But the "QVC speak" grates on me like nails on a chalkboard - possibly because I used to be an English teacher. In particular, I am referring to the terms "price point" instead of "price", "colorway" instead of "color", ... Continue Reading

WHAT HAPPENED TO LOLA'S POST ABOUT JR ON EBAY?

Last Reply by newjerseygirl 1414339878.98 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I was just getting into the discussion & would have loved to hear from some of you ladies about your take on JR on ebay. And this morning, the post is GONE. Does anyone know why this whole post was poofed? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next