Beauty Offers Ending
58 Members and 15344 Guests Online

Glitter Puss's Activity

"WISH LIST" PROBLEMS

Last Reply by lynettey 1425224660.12 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I have an 8-page Wish List, but since yesterday, I cannot get pages 2, 4, & 7. When I click on these pages, a message comes up saying "There is an error in retrieving your Wish List. Try again later". But this is ONLY for pages 2, 4, & 7. Is anyone else having problems w/ her Wish List? Continue Reading

Re: WHY ARE THERE SO FEW VIDEOS? SPEAK UP!

In Judith Ripka 1424139706.68

One reason that there may be fewer videos is that many of the new (and older) Ripka items never got presented on the air. Or, if they did, it was just a quick remark - not really a presentation. During the last group of 3 shows, I kept wondering why they weren't presenting some more of the new items instead of reiterating over & over the wonders of that black spinel cuff w/ the multi-gemstones (which I have & love), but why keep talking about it ad nauseum when there are so many new items that were never shown at all? Continue Reading

Re: SEVERAL REVIEWS FROM THE LATE JAN/EARLY FEB VISIT

In Judith Ripka 1423316116.107

Kiwi - Each of the apatite stones measures 3/8" x 1/4". The color if what I would call swimming pool blue. It is definitely more of a blue than a green...really an aqua color. I think if it were a green apatite, the description would have said so, because that is the way they described the new apatite ring. Hope this answers your questions. Continue Reading

SEVERAL REVIEWS FROM THE LATE JAN/EARLY FEB VISIT

Last Reply by BGDC 1424044612.067 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

J320023 APATITE CUFF: Simply glorious! The stones are clear & gorgeous. The silver carving is spectacular. The design is beautiful. Enough said!!! J320138 LBT "LOVE" CUFF: Love it!. Stone has nice saturation, but is not too dark (as some London blue is). Whimsical design. Great carving. Width is perfect. A winner! J320278 LAVENDER WATCH: The color of the watch is beautiful - prettier than it is in the picture. The band is nice leather. The face is pretty too, but very thin, making the whole watch a very light-weight piece. This is not necessarily a minus, but for the price, it seems expen... Continue Reading

Re: Ripka LTS

In Judith Ripka 1421059574.897

Strangely enough, the LTS price was the same as the price it had been for the past several months. Continue Reading

JR New Year's Deal!

Last Reply by 2zbeach 1420838266.2 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

New Year's Deal of the Day! LQ J318684. Reduced from $191.50 to $72.73! Gorgeous piece. Even prettier at this price! Continue Reading

THE CRAZIEST PRICE OF ALL!!!

Last Reply by KathyPet 1420057254.77 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I generally do not post about pricing because I have just accepted the fact that JR is now 2 1/2 to 3 times more expensive than it was when I first started collecting. But the appearance of one new item (J338307) has got me thinking that someone at QVC must be on something. If the sterling silver bracelet w/ 2 sets of endcaps, one of which is real gemstones (black onyx) & one of which is DMQ pave balls (the same size as J338307 - 3/8") is priced at $189.00, then how could ONE set of pave DMQ balls be $277? It costs no more to produce colored DMQ than it costs to produce clear DMQ. I am al... Continue Reading

Re: New Earring Jackets

In Judith Ripka 1415150643.187

NJ Girl - Thanks for alerting us. There sure is not a lot of enthusiasm on the board these days. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next