Guaranteed Delivery
121 Members and 19519 Guests Online

Glitter Puss's Activity

Re: New Earring Jackets

In Judith Ripka 1415150643.187

NJ Girl - Thanks for alerting us. There sure is not a lot of enthusiasm on the board these days. Continue Reading

Re: 6 QUICK, TO-THE-POINT REVIEWS

In Judith Ripka 1414888294.677

Kiwi - I checked my cuff & you are absolutely right. The cuff is just as small as my other small cuffs, but the hinge is much farther down towards the opening of the cuff than any of the other small cuffs I have. This makes the total opening of the cuff when the hinge is open a whole lot smaller than usual & you have to carefully slide the cuff onto the side of your wrist & then straighten it out. Yes, once it's on, it fits just like the other cuffs, but you have to be extra careful putting it on. I agree w/ you that the placement of the gems had something to do w/ this. Not a big... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS: Please post Judith Ripka October 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1414878527.447

BT key enhancer (J337675): Big key w/ lots of piercing. Very pretty. The BT is a vibrant Swiss BT, not at all washed out. It looks nice worn on a lower necklace w/ a shorter necklace & a smaller enhancer above, as in the interchangeable pearl/chain combo system. Fire Opal Cuff (J295207): This one would have been a total winner for me, & should have been a total winner given the price. The fire opal stones are absolutely brilliant, fiery red orange, & well matched. The cuff has substantial silver presence & is nice & weighty. The problem was that it arrived w/ a missing DMQ... Continue Reading

6 QUICK, TO-THE-POINT REVIEWS

Last Reply by BGDC 1415121792.313 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I am also posting these under "Oct. Reviews": BT key enhancer (J337675): Big key w/ lots of piercing. Very pretty. The BT is a vibrant Swiss BT, not at all washed out. It looks nice worn on a lower necklace w/ a shorter necklace & a smaller enhancer above, as in the interchangeable pearl/chain combo system. Fire Opal Cuff (J295207): This one would have been a total winner for me, & should have been a total winner given the price. The fire opal stones are absolutely brilliant, fiery red orange, & well matched. The cuff has substantial silver presence & is nice & weighty. Th... Continue Reading

PLEASE LET'S NOT USE "QVC SPEAK"

Last Reply by BOYINTX 1413690451.48 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

Maybe you will throw tomatoes at me for this one, but I am wondering whether there are any Ripkanistas on this board who are nauseated by "QVC speak". I am not one who cares about which host is on w/ Judith, which models they use, whether a hostess's fake nails need touch-up, whether Judith had facial surgery or not, whether so-and-so's hair looked good or bad, etc. etc. etc. But the "QVC speak" grates on me like nails on a chalkboard - possibly because I used to be an English teacher. In particular, I am referring to the terms "price point" instead of "price", "colorway" instead of "color", ... Continue Reading

WHAT HAPPENED TO LOLA'S POST ABOUT JR ON EBAY?

Last Reply by newjerseygirl 1414339878.98 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

I was just getting into the discussion & would have loved to hear from some of you ladies about your take on JR on ebay. And this morning, the post is GONE. Does anyone know why this whole post was poofed? Continue Reading

Re: HELP NEEDED WITH J #

In Judith Ripka 1412883215.037

NJ Girl- Yes, that's it! Thank you SOOO much! I have often wondered how you manage to bring up these numbers. Do you have total recall, or have you kept a meticulous catalogue of ALL JR items from the beginning? If you have kept a catalogue, I believe you could sell copies to many many JR lovers at a few hundred dollars a piece. That way, you could afford all these new pieces! Thanks again. Continue Reading

Re: Have you checked out the new ice cube bracelets with precious gems??

In Judith Ripka 1412855858.14

Dallas-Dame - I more than agree w/ you! The price is insane. I looked at the 6 3/4" size in the ruby for $1909 because I take a small, & saw that there were only 4 ruby stations for a total of 3.4 carats. That means each ruby is less than a carat. And the same bracelet in emerald is in stock for $1188 - no bargain either, but aren't emeralds more expensive than rubies??? To add insult to injury, the shipping is $19.47!!! An all-time high! Usually on these high ticket items, they offer free shipping. And the blue earrings (J337477) for $852+, which are all synthetic, are also outrageous. I... Continue Reading

HELP NEEDED WITH J #

Last Reply by moongirl 1412969768.2 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

Does anyone have the J number of the thin Ripka cuffs from several years ago that had 4 vertical stations of either rubies or blue sapphires, & later on also came in orange sapphires? I am just trying to compare carat weight of stones on these cuffs to the new thin ruby & blue sapphire cuffs that just came out. Thanks to anyone who can help. Continue Reading

WHAT'S OLD IS NEW!

Last Reply by smarty 1412961775.997 | Started by Glitter Puss in Judith Ripka

Lots of new Ripka up for sale today. But what caught my eye was J337297, the magnetic pave heart enhancer. I bought this at least 5 years ago. Absolutely the same piece. Very substantial & a real knock-out, for those who don't have it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next