Guaranteed Delivery
108 Members and 15972 Guests Online

happywenner's Activity

Re: I wanted to exchange something in Auto Delivery

In WEN 1418860655.987

also- the FTP a/d is a total of 2 shipments whereas the WEN Men is 6 total shipments Continue Reading

Re: What was up with programming this morning?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418828146.047

Hmm the guide I see calls the show "gifts for the cook featuring Temptations" Continue Reading

Re: got my january insideq

In Beauty Banter 1418511575.803

On 12/13/2014 i like celery said: On 12/13/2014 happywenner said: oh Algenist - can you share info?? thanks! The Program Guide is showing Algenist TSV will be Jan 26, but the Insider isn't highlighting any info on that. They do show a new Algenist "Genius C Serum" for $115.00. And a "Best of Anti-Aging" starter set, but I think that set has been available for awhile. HTH thank you! Continue Reading

Re: got my january insideq

In Beauty Banter 1418505012.31

oh Algenist - can you share info?? thanks! Continue Reading

Re: I Am Trying WEN for the 3rd Time "hope it's a charm"

In WEN 1418357837.03

On 12/11/2014 bruingirl said: On 12/10/2014 KJPA said: Some tips if you are concerned about water usage - I was taught to turn off the shower while I shave. You can do the same while you work the Wen in if you are worried about the water. Or I sometimes start my hair in the sink, work the Wen and water into it until I reach the frothing point, then put a cap on and find something else to do for awhile. Just leave it on and it will do wonders ;) Then get in the shower, add more water and scrub, finish your shower and then rinse it out. You get a super treatment and use less water because the s... Continue Reading

Re: Just Received Winter White Citrus

In WEN 1418325317.243

On 12/11/2014 bruingirl said: On 12/9/2014 sjk73 said: My items are starting to come in and today I got the new Winter spritzer so I opened it to see how it smells so I spritzed it in my hands (can't spritz on my chest, had surgery) and applied to my hair and the scent is exactly like blood orange and tangerine. It's lovely. I got everything but the mousse which I'm going back for. This one is really nice. I know everyone like Winter Vanilla Mint and I do too but it didn't compel me to get more send me like this one does. Well, to each his own I always say but I can't believe how lovely this ... Continue Reading

Re: Cleaning WEN Boar Brushes...

In WEN 1418173198.907

lol! I love that she wants a member of Team WEN to explain why Leaping Bunny has not answered her! LOL I guess next she will expect one of us to answer why the Q let this thread spiral out of hand - LOL Namaste Continue Reading

In WEN 1418162390.403

On 12/9/2014 Macy said: On 12/9/2014 happywenner said: On 12/8/2014 Hair Today Gone Tomorrow said: On 12/8/2014 vermint said: On 12/8/2014 Macy said: how does he get the leaping bunny seal when he carries boar brushes? You have to kill those animals to take the bristles off their back. He's a hypocrite IMO. Boar is not exactly a staple in the meat markets so that the hair is a by-product. I just googled and while not ALL boar bristles are humanely harvested, there are some places that get them by shearing the boars...much like sheep are sheared for their wool. Thank you for this, it's accur... Continue Reading

In WEN 1418159671.753

On 12/8/2014 Hair Today Gone Tomorrow said: On 12/8/2014 vermint said: On 12/8/2014 Macy said: how does he get the leaping bunny seal when he carries boar brushes? You have to kill those animals to take the bristles off their back. He's a hypocrite IMO. Boar is not exactly a staple in the meat markets so that the hair is a by-product. I just googled and while not ALL boar bristles are humanely harvested, there are some places that get them by shearing the boars...much like sheep are sheared for their wool. Thank you for this, it's accurate. Leaping Bunny looks into all things when certifica... Continue Reading

In WEN 1418159465.883

On 12/9/2014 Macy said: now this is just getting silly. I emailed the company who supposedly did the research for his certification. Nothing suspicious about it. LB should be able to answer the question if they did the legwork. Yes it is getting silly - you will not email the source of the product you question the origin of but instead try & twist that everyone should take your research for the answer. I tend to take Hair today Gone tomorrow as a reliable source as you should read her response on the issue at the beginning of the thread. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 58
1 2 3 4 ...58Next