Live Spring Beauty
68 Members and 15928 Guests Online

happywenner's Activity

Re: The before-and-after Wen pictures...

In Beauty Banter 1427418759.657

geez & I thought the poster missed typed a X or the C since so close on the keyboard Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427415401.51

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose I rest my case... oh goodie - you are finally turning the off key on the lips & fingers Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427414569.117

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427410891.8

oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427410666.777

it is normal for different opinions - I have no issue with that- but being called cultish, dupe swindled is beyond acceptable. I will not stoop to that level - I know what works for me and I know the product and the person behind the brand and will not stand by read evil uniformed opinions that attack or bully myself or others - don't like -- don't use it, read about it, watch it and above all else BUY IT! bless your opinionated hearts - pass the casserole Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427404187.53

On 3/26/2015 bruingirl said: On 3/26/2015 ibb38 said: On 3/26/2015 bruingirl said: On 3/24/2015 HomeShoppingLover87 said: See, they should use people like you as the "afters" <em>without</em> styling! Because I don't think Wen would be as popular as it is if it really didn't work for some people. I just know - for me personally - when I see a "professionally styled" after picture, no matter how gorgeous the hair looks, I instantly get turned off the product and wonder what it would look like air-dried, and why they weren't confident enough in the product to show that. (And I have ... Continue Reading

Re: How to style it

In WEN 1427164355.173

here is a video of how it is done by Chaz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POeKIfk9qI Continue Reading

Re: We Love WEN!

In Beauty Banter, WEN, Hosts & Personalities 1426890573.003

there are 2 - the time he spent answering my questions at the last Beauty Bash and the amazing time I spent when I lucky enough to be able to get out to LA for an appointment at his amazing salon!!!!!!!!! Loving my WEN hair!!!! Continue Reading

Re: What happened to the hired female Wen Rep?

In WEN 1426719164.48

On 3/18/2015 Q _ Shopper said: There is something I never liked about her from the get go, but I couldn't put my finger on it. One of her last visits confirmed that she is not the right fit for WEN's QVC on air presentations. I was appalled when I saw her during 2 different shows be rude/snappish/condescending to 2 different QVC hosts. Hosts cannot know every little detail about every WEN product...but there is a professional way to correct/clarify a host's innocent faux pas. No need to be rude/snappish/yell...where the heck were the producers? I'm not a big fan of Lisa Robertson...but that w... Continue Reading

Re: Honey Lilac is gone....

In WEN 1426203480.377

On 3/12/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: On 3/11/2015 sonechko said: On 3/11/2015 bruingirl said: Just the 32oz size is sold out....at least for now. 16oz is still available. Thread title is a little misleading I know. Sorry. I was in a hurry trying to get another order in. I did not even think of 16 oz, I don't consider those as a good buy, unless they are bundled up, of course! But when and if QVC's snail mail finally delivers me that one only bottle of Lilac eventually, and I'll find out I love it and it also great for MY hair, I will buy out Q's remaining inventory of 16 oz! I LOVE the fragrance of... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 64
1 2 3 4 ...64Next