13 Members and 18977 Guests Online

happywenner's Activity

Re: May WEN Chat

In WEN 1432341542.133

On 5/22/2015 Kjelle said: The West Coast dockworkers have finally ratified a contract today. Maybe this spells the end of Chaz's difficulties getting ingredients. what are you talking about? Continue Reading

Re: Fig Mousse

In WEN 1431717044.773

love love Fig!!!!!! not only the amazing benefits but the scent is so clean & refreshing to me.! and now that he has added the Mandarin Italian Fig - I am in heaven!! Continue Reading

Re: Calling Bruingirl

In WEN 1431388955.77

On 5/11/2015 bruingirl said: On 5/11/2015 kristina1 said: I'm assuming an appointment with Chaz costs more? I would bet he is booked out for months! Yes it does cost more. You can check his website for pricing :) Oh and a friend tried to book an appointment with Chaz and I think he was booked 3 months out, right happywenner? If someone can't get in to see Chaz, I highly recommend booking with any of the other stylists....they all do great work. Bruin - yes ! I called in early July for mid October appt and he was booked already! I scheduled my appt with Danny based on Bruingirl & Cooper'... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know if the old seasonals will continue

In WEN 1431367778.433

On 5/11/2015 bruingirl said: On 5/10/2015 ANewHue said: On 5/10/2015 HappyDaze said: I wonder what the new Fall seasonal will be! I am surprised GF has spilled the beans yet! Yes me too. I think good ole Chaz will be dropping hints before we see anything from GF. You know he's not good at keeping a secret (thankfully). yes, this is how it should be....coming from Team Wen agreed!! GF is very scary with the thought of security! Continue Reading

Re: OTHER 613 STYLING PRODUCTS PLEASE

In WEN 1429882250.533

On 4/24/2015 vermint said: According to Chaz, 613 CC was created because people were saying they "didn't have time" to do a remoist treatment once a week. They just wanted a cleanser that would do some of the same things. So there may never be a 613 Remoist. A 613 VTS would be nice, though! Correct Chaz has said that the 613 is in place of the traditional remoist. I have found that you can use it as a normal remoist treatment, just since not as thick as Remoist, not to put it in dripping wet hair, just squeezed wet hair. - hth Continue Reading

Re: 613 NBT is on 4 easy pays!

In WEN 1429036387.41

yahoo!!!!!!! stock up time!!!! Continue Reading

Re: HELP! Hair loss NOT from Wen

In WEN 1428460580.583

Brea- did the stylist use bleach to lighten you by any chance? if so your hair is fried & dry-so.. the miracle you need is 2 part - first purchase the WEN remoist treatment in Fig formula and also the cleansing conditioner. Cleanse everyday using all the recommended pumps of the cleansing conditioner and doing a pump of leave in from mid shaft to ends. Then once a week do a remoist treatment- cleanse first and squeeze excess water out and apply tablespoon or more of the remoist treatment to your hair. If can leave in over night and then rinse out in the morning. every night other than... Continue Reading

Re: The before-and-after Wen pictures...

In Beauty Banter 1427418759.657

geez & I thought the poster missed typed a X or the C since so close on the keyboard Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427415401.51

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose I rest my case... oh goodie - you are finally turning the off key on the lips & fingers Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427414569.117

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose Continue Reading

Page 1 of 65
1 2 3 4 ...65Next