164 Members and 20710 Guests Online

happywenner's Activity

Re: OTHER 613 STYLING PRODUCTS PLEASE

In WEN 1429882250.533

On 4/24/2015 vermint said: According to Chaz, 613 CC was created because people were saying they "didn't have time" to do a remoist treatment once a week. They just wanted a cleanser that would do some of the same things. So there may never be a 613 Remoist. A 613 VTS would be nice, though! Correct Chaz has said that the 613 is in place of the traditional remoist. I have found that you can use it as a normal remoist treatment, just since not as thick as Remoist, not to put it in dripping wet hair, just squeezed wet hair. - hth Continue Reading

Re: 613 NBT is on 4 easy pays!

In WEN 1429036387.41

yahoo!!!!!!! stock up time!!!! Continue Reading

Re: HELP! Hair loss NOT from Wen

In WEN 1428460580.583

Brea- did the stylist use bleach to lighten you by any chance? if so your hair is fried & dry-so.. the miracle you need is 2 part - first purchase the WEN remoist treatment in Fig formula and also the cleansing conditioner. Cleanse everyday using all the recommended pumps of the cleansing conditioner and doing a pump of leave in from mid shaft to ends. Then once a week do a remoist treatment- cleanse first and squeeze excess water out and apply tablespoon or more of the remoist treatment to your hair. If can leave in over night and then rinse out in the morning. every night other than... Continue Reading

Re: The before-and-after Wen pictures...

In Beauty Banter 1427418759.657

geez & I thought the poster missed typed a X or the C since so close on the keyboard Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427415401.51

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose I rest my case... oh goodie - you are finally turning the off key on the lips & fingers Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427414569.117

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said: On 3/26/2015 happywenner said: oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. You forgot to add " so there" and then stick out your tongue... Sure you can and you may, but there often is a difference in tone... or I could say an old southern express to you - Up your nose with a rubber hose Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427410891.8

oh and if ya'll can call wenners "cultish" I can say the same about anti-wenners with their zeal to put wenners down and the products. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427410666.777

it is normal for different opinions - I have no issue with that- but being called cultish, dupe swindled is beyond acceptable. I will not stoop to that level - I know what works for me and I know the product and the person behind the brand and will not stand by read evil uniformed opinions that attack or bully myself or others - don't like -- don't use it, read about it, watch it and above all else BUY IT! bless your opinionated hearts - pass the casserole Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427404187.53

On 3/26/2015 bruingirl said: On 3/26/2015 ibb38 said: On 3/26/2015 bruingirl said: On 3/24/2015 HomeShoppingLover87 said: See, they should use people like you as the "afters" <em>without</em> styling! Because I don't think Wen would be as popular as it is if it really didn't work for some people. I just know - for me personally - when I see a "professionally styled" after picture, no matter how gorgeous the hair looks, I instantly get turned off the product and wonder what it would look like air-dried, and why they weren't confident enough in the product to show that. (And I have ... Continue Reading

Re: How to style it

In WEN 1427164355.173

here is a video of how it is done by Chaz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POeKIfk9qI Continue Reading

Page 1 of 65
1 2 3 4 ...65Next