New Holiday Decor
45 Members and 16661 Guests Online

really77's Activity

Re: this just in….from Dooters...

In WEN 1412859072.023

On 10/9/2014 sjk73 said: See, I told you. I gave solid proof but no one would listen. What are you talking about all the evidence? You gave no evidence, I did. They ANNOUNCED it on the show and someone else saw it. You must not have been watching that time. Anyway, don't feel badly. My all time favorite man is gone off planet earth and when I found out I was inconsolable. Really, my heart was dragging on the ground. My favorite man on TV is Chuck Connors. Of course he would not have been a Wen man but he's gone and it still kills me. I know how you feel. I feel your pain. um - not sure what ... Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

In WEN 1412189988.54

all I can add to this "discussion" is that the Horse said, when asked- no Jack & red head Kate are not married & they have never said they were . Continue Reading

Re: I Would Love To Have Chaz Cut My Hair!!

In WEN 1412168103.04

On 10/1/2014 momcat said: I wasn't aware that the WEN guy cut the models hair, but I would never fall for what you see on tv in these presentations. Chaz Dean has been a very successful hairdresser for over 25 years in the greater LA area. You should check out his website for his salon- the Chaz Dean Studio at chazdean.com Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

In WEN 1412010956.113

On 9/29/2014 sjk73 said: On 9/28/2014 sjk73 said: You mean Jack the model? He's married to the model with the red hair. I can't remember her name but she's a regular model on QVC. She has a nice figure. The one with the short, blonde hair is a regular too. I see them both all the time on QVC. I guess you guys mean some other Jack or something all together different. I remember now, her name is Kate. She has shoulder length red hair. I can tell her hair is heavily colored. Even with using Wen her hair must undergo a lot of abuse I can see it but Wen keeps it in decent shape. Without Wen, forg... Continue Reading

Re: fall scent

In WEN 1409245169.963

3 three formulas are in 16 oz also: #a 260073 Continue Reading

Re: Aug 30th wen TSV info….straight from the horse!

In WEN 1406830927.783

On 7/31/2014 MandySays said: On 7/31/2014 bruingirl said: On 7/31/2014 MandySays said: On 7/31/2014 ibb38 said: I'm not a fan of the VTS- with DMDM Hydantoin in the ingredient list. The rest of the tsv is great though! I am actually wondering if the VTS will be a new formulation, which would be fine by me. Weren't we able to buy VTS on its own in the past? I can't find it on QVC as a stand-alone anymore and to me that means maybe it's been reworked. and this is how rumors get started....all this guessing.... http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Volumizing-Treatment-Spray-Auto-Delivery.p... Continue Reading

Re: No one excited about theWEN 613 OTO?

In WEN 1406512348.753

On 7/27/2014 Mama Deb said: Since when does Wen have to give us prior notice for these OTO's? It bugs me when certain people act if they are offended they were not personally asked about what should be a OTO. None of us are Wen employees. Shesh why must we get a history lesson each time a kit is offered for sale of prior prices - who cares? I've got more of a life than to analyze every product sold. Continue Reading

Re: Paging Bebe777

In WEN 1405123860.38

just fyi from long time WENNER- the TSV's have only been similar the last 2 aug/sep & dec- otherwise they have been different. I know Chaz & Team WEN like to mix things up alot and surprise us with different kits and new products all the time! Continue Reading

Re: Happy 1st Birthday Grace Ella (Gracie)!!!

In The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1403257647.563

Happy happy birthday gotcha day!!! Gracie Ella you have grown into an adorable young lady!! My Mika & Willow love snow & dislike rain also!! Continue loving ms Jacque & her family and honoring Chaz's Ella Continue Reading

Re: a new wen show added!! - wen hits/shows schedule 6/13 - 6/30 - thanks Dooters!

In WEN 1402595207.317

Thanks Bruingirl - sorry your thread got hijacked Again ! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 53
1 2 3 4 ...53Next