Give Gorgeous
122 Members and 13264 Guests Online

really77's Activity

Re: wen wen wen…..34 minutes until the next show….

In WEN 1414464025.373

can not wait- it's a work night but since I have great WEN hair I know I can get ready in time with sleeping in an extra 1/2 in the morning to make up the time! LOL Continue Reading

Re: wen and a co-worker

In WEN 1414463641.193

awesome! hubby came home today and told me he had a client {he does plumbing & hvac} telling him her hair looks like c r u d from the hard water. Hubby told her to try WEN that the water filter is working correctly on her system! His boss looked at him and commented "wow a GQ man"! LOL Continue Reading

Re: fingers crossed for a wen OTO tonight…….

In WEN 1414463201.36

hoping it's something NEW!!!!!!! love my WEN!!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: wen...

In WEN 1414463108.463

I can not wait! love the shows! I just wish he could do a show for a couple hours a week! Continue Reading

Re: Another rice-based CC???

In WEN 1414450781.357

On 10/27/2014 tngal04 said: Soy is bad for endocrine system. Wish he would take it out of all formulas period I totally disagree, if not for Soy I would not be here. In the late 50's early 60's was the only alternative for nutrition for newborns with allergies to milk. Continue Reading

Re: Chaz looked great today

In WEN 1414450180.487

I can not believe people believe highlighted hair looks greasy & unkempt- yes it is a matter of "opinion" but I am beginning to think they need glasses! I guess then Joy's hair is greasy or Shawn's or Brad Pitts & David Beckham all because they have highlights !!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking "your opinion" so negatively & mean is just so sad -- shows adults still act like bullies even after middle school.- what a great example they are for the kids! Continue Reading

Re: this just in….from Dooters...

In WEN 1412859072.023

On 10/9/2014 sjk73 said: See, I told you. I gave solid proof but no one would listen. What are you talking about all the evidence? You gave no evidence, I did. They ANNOUNCED it on the show and someone else saw it. You must not have been watching that time. Anyway, don't feel badly. My all time favorite man is gone off planet earth and when I found out I was inconsolable. Really, my heart was dragging on the ground. My favorite man on TV is Chuck Connors. Of course he would not have been a Wen man but he's gone and it still kills me. I know how you feel. I feel your pain. um - not sure what ... Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

In WEN 1412189988.54

all I can add to this "discussion" is that the Horse said, when asked- no Jack & red head Kate are not married & they have never said they were . Continue Reading

Re: I Would Love To Have Chaz Cut My Hair!!

In WEN 1412168103.04

On 10/1/2014 momcat said: I wasn't aware that the WEN guy cut the models hair, but I would never fall for what you see on tv in these presentations. Chaz Dean has been a very successful hairdresser for over 25 years in the greater LA area. You should check out his website for his salon- the Chaz Dean Studio at chazdean.com Continue Reading

Re: Wen - Jack's got a following...

In WEN 1412010956.113

On 9/29/2014 sjk73 said: On 9/28/2014 sjk73 said: You mean Jack the model? He's married to the model with the red hair. I can't remember her name but she's a regular model on QVC. She has a nice figure. The one with the short, blonde hair is a regular too. I see them both all the time on QVC. I guess you guys mean some other Jack or something all together different. I remember now, her name is Kate. She has shoulder length red hair. I can tell her hair is heavily colored. Even with using Wen her hair must undergo a lot of abuse I can see it but Wen keeps it in decent shape. Without Wen, forg... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 54
1 2 3 4 ...54Next