Better Than Black Friday
151 Members and 15572 Guests Online

happywenner's Activity

Re: vendors or sales people

In Beauty Banter 1416093836.383

It is not Q that hires the vendors/sales reps it is each individual company that hires them . I have several friends that do it for various lines - they could never make enough from just one vendor who may only be on air once a week or so. And would not be cost effective for each company to have someone come to town to show the product weekly. Continue Reading

Re: Winter seasonals

In WEN 1415572262.533

love the scent on the WVM - found similar to lavender in moisturizing. The WCM I not only loved the scent and found it very moisturizing {similar to fig} ! Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Love Fall Ginger Pumpkin?

In WEN 1415571613.44

On 11/8/2014 islandgrrl said: I have never tried FGP but see that it is in the upcoming TSV (seasonals version). I rarely hear anyone comment on this formula. Do you love it? Like it so-so? Dislike it? I'm curious if the lack of buzz is related to the scent, moisture level...or something else. Thanks for your thoughts! This was Chaz's very first seasonal in fall of 2011 & 2012 ans is very loved. I find it very moisturizing and the scent is very lovely. Reminds me of the scent wen a Pumpkin Pie is baking!. I really love how soft my hair is from this one!. I say get it!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Love Fall Ginger Pumpkin?

In WEN 1415571021.193

On 11/8/2014 kcladyz said: I do not like the cleansing conditioners but the pumpkin smells fantastic. I never use it tho. I just sniff it lol you do not use - but have opinions on everything WEN - I really wish you would stop commenting on things you do not use - it is very misleading to the ones asking questions- they need a informed answer not your uninformed opinions! Continue Reading

Re: Wen 613 Fragrance

In Beauty Banter 1415570680.96

someone is mis-informed, it is not " inexpensive synthetic ingredients" please read below. It does help the scent linger and with the vitamin K3 it has also helped my bruising heal faster, I have noticed a great difference in the hydration of my skin since adding it to my daily routine ingredients• Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Aloe Vera Leaf Juice • Palm Oil • Glycerin • Glyceryl Stearate • Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Jojoba Esters • PEG-100 Stearate • Cetearyl Alcohol • ... Continue Reading

Re: WEN CC's as Body Wash

In WEN 1415370425.453

I use BGT all over daily & just add a pump or two to my wet wash cloth, smush it up & rub all over- enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Lisa!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1415370306.27

Happy Birthday LISA!!!!!!!!!!! Alberti- what an amazing birthday wish! and love the "gift" she gave you on your birthday as you first here to PA!!! Continue Reading

Re: wen wen wen…..34 minutes until the next show….

In WEN 1414464025.373

can not wait- it's a work night but since I have great WEN hair I know I can get ready in time with sleeping in an extra 1/2 in the morning to make up the time! LOL Continue Reading

Re: wen and a co-worker

In WEN 1414463641.193

awesome! hubby came home today and told me he had a client {he does plumbing & hvac} telling him her hair looks like c r u d from the hard water. Hubby told her to try WEN that the water filter is working correctly on her system! His boss looked at him and commented "wow a GQ man"! LOL Continue Reading

Re: fingers crossed for a wen OTO tonight…….

In WEN 1414463201.36

hoping it's something NEW!!!!!!! love my WEN!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 55
1 2 3 4 ...55Next