New Holiday Decor
120 Members and 17524 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Survivor: Meh

Last Reply by gardenman 1413895509.017 | Started by LoriLori in TV Talk

My favorite show and I just can't seem to get into this season. I don't even know everyone's names yet let alone what game they're playing. That idiot last week, another pretty face (to someone, not me) who was undoubtedly recruited, watched a few videos and thinks he knows it all. Yuck! I didn't even enjoy his exit, it was more stupid than satisfying. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 20th - October 26th

In TV Talk 1413893925.547

Jud, I haven't gotten that SOD yet. I have this theory that my mail lady takes it home and reads it or reads it at lunch because it's always late and rumpled-looking. And I think she watched DAYS because when someone from DAYS is on the cover I get it up to a week late (like issue with EJ on the cover). When she's on vacation it comes crisp and clean and on time...Well, won't she be surprised when it stops coming in December. I am not renewing. Let her get her own. I will let you know as soon as I get the issue and transcribe if I think it's interesting enough, like what JS said. DAYSies... Continue Reading

Re: danky

In TV Talk 1413893503.277

Danky, what a beautiful, poignant trip. I hope it exceeds his, and your, expectations. I'll let IAm explain the TARDIS because she can do it better than I can, and in less than 10,000 words, LOL. IAm, we mostly have this place to ourselves and I'm wondering if I overshared. So I'll just overshare once more and hope our GGs come back (please come back!): On the one hand I blame my mother but mostly on the other hand I have come to understand that my mother is mentally ill -- my psychiatrist, who has seen plenty of her over the years and sent us to that therapist who talked about what she's mak... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413841766.583

Jud, Twin, we've lightened it up. Come back! Want to know what's for dinner! Jud, I feel your anger. You and others have invested so much time. It's such a kick in the face. Even though I've only been watching since 1999 I feel beyond annoyed that it's turned into The Newbie Hour. And really, all this time, Eric and Nicole are still hanging? He's still not a priest or her boyfriend, really? Please. I was such an Ericole shipper and now I don't care about them either. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413841589.273

IAm, you'll get a kick out of this and so will everyone else I think. I see it's a year and a half old but I never forgot it. Love this kid. A Royal Response To Mom's Plea To Clean The Bathroom Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413835513.18

LOL, you're absolutely right. I got through the supermarket without buying a single splurge. Of course they were out of my favorite snack: Jammie Dodgers. They're British. And they're in an episode of Dr. Who -- he points one at a Dalek and pretends it's a weapon -- and every time they show that episode again they run out, LOL. I miss them :( ETA: Duh. They're shortbread cookies with jam in the middle. I love them. I want to go on Amazon and order them now but they only sell $20 worth at a time with free ship. I ordered three Josie body butters on sale (half price!) so that's my splurge f... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413834417.827

I watched today like I was watching some other soap I'm not familiar with. I just don't get all the focus on people we don't care about. Do they honestly think Eve can replace Sami? Or even Jennifer? I'm out when Sami leaves unless they give Rafe some substantial airtime and not just as a dumb detective. I want romance for him. (I want romance with him, LOL.) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413834221.157

Game On, thanks for sharing that with me. Let's revisit it up the road. This thread wants to be light right now I think. IAm, still laughing at your email. That is awesomely classic. Carolina, awwwww. Jud, Twin, what's for dinner? What's for dinner everybody? I lucked out. 100% pure Guacamole was on sale. So I bought some fresh broccoli and cauliflower to bathe it in. It's the only way I will eat vegetables -- dipped in guacamole. Yummmm! Can't wait. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413807340.87

Snow, you're adorable. I want to direct DAYSies to my post at the end of last week where I transcribed the relevant part of James Scott's interview with DAYS two weeks ago or whatever. It's long. I don't want to copy & paste it here again so read it if you're interested. Speaking of interested: Will we be, in this week? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413807197.397

Good morning, GGs! Game On, short story because it's time to back off the sad stuff for a little while anyway...I had a horrible year filled with losses and terror. My sister, who was always the closest person in the world to me, said come down here, live with us, it will just be for a little while, until you're ready to go back. Well, she didn't plan on it but three years later she was gone, from cancer. I was sick my whole life. She was never sick at all. She had a long, debilitating illness. My mother is...difficult. Okay, she was a child abuser and that child was me, not my sister.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 304
1 2 3 4 ...304Next