Fashion Special Offers
162 Members and 13583 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406818874.86

Thanks for the kind words, Skyblue and Vamp. I am so pleased at how well received the gift of books has been to my recently-widowed aunt. I'm working on the second box. She lives in a senior community and asked if she can put the ones she's read in the clubhouse there so others can enjoy them. Love the idea, it does my heart good. Linders Back, I've read everything Kate Atkinson has written except Life After Life. My favorite is Case Histories and I've liked or loved them all except for Emotionally Weird, which I found both slow and pointless. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

In TV Talk 1406720463.233

Jud, you're right, I do like the character of Kristen but to see her return and be paired with Daniel off the bat...just no. I can't stand the Daniel/Jennifer/Abigail/Eve/Theresa show and that's where it seems to be going now and probably moreso with the impending exits of EJami. Much prefer if Kristen had gone right to Brady and kidnapped him or even Marlena. Thanks, Mama. The only time (since I started in 2000) that I have tuned out was the Santeen story. Gardensia said: I guess I'm a party of one cause I'm so happy to see Kristen back, and not just because it's fun to watch Daniel try to ... Continue Reading

Re: SyFy's Face Off - Season 7

In TV Talk 1406719984.467

Hi, Mews! So glad you started this thread :) I just caught up last night on both, because I had to watch the first episode again to really get it. It happens to me sometimes with Face Off. It was such a fun challenge and the results were mostly so not fun I guess it was because of the teams? Because the work last week seemed to set the bar pretty high and last night was full of meh. The only one I liked was the shark. I love Glenn's new look. And last night I loved how they styled McKenzie in homage to Madonna in Richard Tracey (haahahahahaha, Webbie won't let me say the real name, I'm laughi... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406673178.547

I think I'm going to take a break from the show. I'm just not enjoying it and the tipping point has arrived where there are more characters and actors I don't like than those I do. But I'll still read here and post stuff from SOD until I let the subscription lapse in December. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406656662.353

Only saw the last 15 minutes but boy that scene with Kayla and Sami was painful to watch, the actress who plays Kayla is a fine actress and out-acted Sweeney by miles and miles. Sweeney was either hamming it up or just reciting her lines from rote. Ugh. I still see a man when I look at Eve. She's been around a little too long to have had a secks change but you could have fooled me. Maybe she did fool me and she did have a secks change! Daniel looks dirty again. He's like Pigpen. Give him a bath and he's dirty seconds later. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406581285.907

Smokymtngal, thanks so much. I got her new copies, because she lives far away, and mine have either been given away a long time ago or are too precious to part with. So I had Amazon send them directly. It made me so happy to be able to do something for her. Every book is special to me. They may not all be your cup of tea but I think you'll find some gems you'll enjoy! Let me know :) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406580905.82

He said in SOD that Wayne Northrup (real Roman) detested him when he became the hot young star, because WN felt PR was replacing him as the lead actor on the show. And he said that now he knows how WN felt because hot young actors were replacing him as the star of DAYS (meaning, I guess, JS and GG and EM). He played games with TPTB at DAYS and they called his bluff and the show has gone steadily up in the ratings without him. His ego is beyond huge. He auditioned for a part on GH and tweeted something like Watch for me on another soap soon wink wink, something like that, and he didn't get... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406577109.37

Hi, SuzieQ! Great to see you too! Do you still watch our show? Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406576586.157

I think she's afraid of him, and I think she has reason to be. You don't tell some to eff off if you're scared for yourself. There have been so many unrequited crushes on BB over the years but this one is the first that actually has me worried about the person, and I think Amber's radar is going off loud and clear that this man has potential to be dangerous. I even wondered if the DR told her to go on the "date" to appease him. She so did not want to be there and he so refused to get that message. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1406576409.25

Yup. The one where dear sweet deluded Sue Sue Heck gets assigned a freshman and tells her, you know, you can't make cheerleader and all this other stuff. And the girl does and she gets the cutest guy in school as a prom date, and that's our Ben. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 278
1 2 3 4 ...278Next