Handbag Clearance
113 Members and 12685 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 14th - April 20th

In TV Talk 1397766379.173

Jud, I've belted it out at a ton of parties when I was in college, but all the parties were so loud no one could possibly hear me, LOL, which is I guess why I've never been corrected by anyone. I googled it because you said two bars and I wasn't sure what two bars of that song are. I'll never sing it again, LOL. O/T about Mad Men: No, it's not the shirt she died in. Last season Megan wore a tee shirt with a star on it that was identical to one Sharon Tate wore. If you google it you'll find it. Maybe there's even a link in the article I posted on the Mad Men thread. Back to our show: Di... Continue Reading

Re: Mad Men ............. The Final Season Begins ............ Are You Ready?

In TV Talk 1397764543.51

I haven't watched the new one yet (I'm ambivalent, as I posted above) but the Sharon Tate rumors started last year. Here is an article from May 2013 about it: Slate Magazine: Is Megan Draper Becoming Sharon Tate? As far as whether Don jumps to his death I have always detested the opening credits because it is so reminiscent of The Falling Man and that is not an image I feel should be co-opted by a tv show considering it's one of the most horrifying things ever and one of the most horrifying photographs ever captured the horrible death of that poor guy. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397764089.6

Could DAYS be any more boring? Yeah, I'm so bored I've been making up ridiculous things in my mind to pass the time.Father Louie Louie. And now the domino thug Thurston Howell III. I half expected milk to come out of Nick's bruise instead of blood, that's how much they're milking this story. Enough already. Move on. How about telling some new stories? Such as who Jordan is? How Bo died? (I have killed him off in my mind and I think Father Louie Louie is too, he's being so obvious about setting up a married woman with another man). Sorry, Jud. I only know "Louie Louie, oh oh have we got troubl... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397763827.397

O/T to Jud & Twin: I haven't seen Mad Men yet (I'm not excited about this season) but the Sharon Tate rumor actually started last season when she wore a shirt worn by Sharon Tate. So we shall see but I'm not into it. And speaking of things I'm not into... Continue Reading

Re: mystery series for Sinatra fans, Rat Pack fans

In Book Club 1397401961.333

On 4/12/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: To the OP ......... do you have to read them in order? I personally haven't read them, I got them for my mother so I asked her. She said you don't have to read them in order, that each one stands alone. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

In TV Talk 1397309015.13

Cap, you're in. It's that easy. But for the next person who comes along it may not be Yesterday's show was like a tv version of a Limbo pole: I kept thinking DAYS, how much lower can youg go? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397308923.563

On 4/11/2014 Judaline said: What in the world was Sami wearing toDAY???? There were more holes than fabric! Absolutely horrible and when she turned around, it was WORSE!!! cap, now see, that's just it. Theresa won't blab because then she'd have to incriminate herself because she gave Liam the key, and since Liam all but said he'd blab on Nicole and her little bag of shreds, she can't tell on him. So Daniel is outta luck. And Liam WILL strike again. I prefer to think of them as plot holes Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397075705.437

The whole to-do with Sheryl and now she's leaving and for what? We still don't know one single thing about Jordan. The storyline is such a dud. I liked Lucas having a girlfriend finally and I liked Jade Harlowe (from Passions) in the role. Grrrrrrrrr. I wish they had hired the Liam actor to play Aiden and vice versa. I prefer the actor that plays Liam and obviously with what he's doing he won't have long for the show either. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397047550.17

On 4/8/2014 snowball said: Does anyone think that Ben looks like Rafe??? I see such a resemblance between the two. Now that you mention it, yes! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1397047436.16

On 4/8/2014 AuntG said: Rafe...wealthy?? That must be way before my time; although I wondered who paid for his five month hospital stay. Notice how everyone is bumping into someone else on the show? Today it was Abigail running into JJ's new love interest. Rafe has been an FBI agent since...well, we're not sure so let's say conservatively since he was ten. And had a fiance but was otherwise unencumbered before Agent Hernandez was assigned to protect Sami Brady and her unborn child (the shapeshifter named Sydney). He may not be wealthy but he's more than comfortable. And as a cop, now on ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 255
1 2 3 4 ...255Next