Labor Day Weekend Clearance
29 Members and 8511 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Re: Survivor's cast is announced!

In TV Talk 1409182282.847

Mews, they ARE annoying! Very annoying! I don't know anyone who didn't find them annoying! Although maybe they'll be more subdued on the island. If they behave like they did on TAR their respective tribes might just throw comps to get rid of them. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/27/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409182041.43

On 8/27/2014 gardenman said: Christine's outer appearance certainly doesn't help her in the pubic's opinion, but she could look like Miss America and if she said/did the things Christine does, she'd be every bit as unattractive. Christine's just a vile, bitter, evil, wretched human being. I like to think of what we see externally of people as wrapping paper. Some people have beautiful wrapping paper, some not so good, but under that wrapping paper is the real gift. In some cases less than beautiful wrapping will hide a stunningly beautiful gift in the person who lives inside. In other cases t... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408964692.443

Soxfan, I was referring to real life. If he really was an undercover officer, he'll have to be reassigned now, and so I said he should be promoted to detective. He's so gifted at interrogating people and especially manipulating conversations. Your question about Donny, that's for Gardenman to answer :) Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- August 2014

In Book Club 1408930557.757

I'm reading "Americanuh" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. She's an award-winning author and McArthur Genius Grant recipient who comes from Nigeria..I know nothing about Nigeria and its people. It's all new to me and very interesting. The themes are universal, the writing is elegant and so far I love it. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408929933.153

Tucka, thinking of you, hope you stay safe. I had to turn off the broadcast show. I have never done that before and I've watched BB almost every year. Tonight was just so boring. Frankie hosting the comp was so OTT it was like nails on a chalkboard. And it was just the same old, same old conversations. Read Gardenman's summaries and save an hour for something better. Derrick must be a very good cop indeed. Since his cover is blown now he should be made a detective. I didn't see the whole great edit because I shut it off, but I'm rooting for Derrick to win. He's played every second of this gam... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408913949.407

I looked Frankie up on the IBDB (it's like IMDB only for Broadway) and to my surprise, he's been a partner in a few impressive productions. One was Hamlet with Jude Law. The others I hadn't heard of but they made decent money and were reviewed favorably by the NY Times. You can click on the reviews and how money each play grossed). I think if he's booed he'll just say haters gonna hate or they're jealous of me or whatever. And when he sees his ratings he might insult the feed watchers and Jokers (oh, the irony if he does that, since he chose to go on the show). I can't imagine criticism... Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408796547.317

Snow, I LOVE that GIF. I want that cat! You and Jud are so cute. I watched without the sound yesterday. It's kind of a hoot. You get a whole different sense of the acting. And I have this board to tell me what's going on, which it sounds like is nothing. Agree Kristen looks gorgeous. And when they were putting the ankle thingy on her it reminded me of something the head of wardrobe said in last week's SOD, that they don't spend much money on shoes because the viewer usually doesn't see them. He also said there have been just a handful of times over the years when actresses detested so... Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 18th - August 24th

In TV Talk 1408796308.863

Twin, so sorry about your aunt. You seem like a very special person and if she had a hand in that, we all owe thanks to your aunt. I hope she gets well soon. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- August 2014

In Book Club 1408745003.07

On 8/22/2014 peppersmom2 said: I just finished Close Your Eyes Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian. It is one of the best books I have read all year. It is the story of a teenage runaway and as she would say the slippery slope her life took. Towards the end of the book she will explain the title and that to is haunting. I need to check out this authors other books. The only book of Bohjalian's I have read is "Midwives", a long time ago, but I heartily recommend it. Great story, great writing. I loved it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 284
1 2 3 4 ...284Next