Just-Reduced Clearance
123 Members and 10074 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers adn Updates for 9/22/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411397854.367

Danky, you are so funny. Miss Cleo is a guy. Not nearly as funny and clever as Gardenman, but Miss Cleo is entertaining nonetheless. Click here or use the URL below. Warning: There is explicit language and other stuff that may offend some people. https://twitter.com/MissCleoBB Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 22nd - September 28th

In TV Talk 1411394468.013

Snow, so sorry about your furbaby. Wish I could say something eloquent but I can't so, just my heart to yours. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers adn Updates for 9/22/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411394359.48

Gardenman, don't you think the change of heart by Joan Grande is a direct result of Miss Cleo's twitter war with her? I do. It's been going strong and what he lacks in followers, he makes up in influence. I don't buy that Victoria has a crush on Derrick, I can't imagine him being her type. She's been lonely in the house and he's paid the most attention to her and played her very well and I can't imagine it goes beyond that, and what she considers a good friendship. So does Cody = Woo? The Survivor jury claimed that if Woo had taken Kass they would have giiven her the money but he'll never kno... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/19/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411170839.797

I just googled it and well, there are ones that do sort of vaguely resemble chess pieces, if you didn't know otherwise. And who knew? Women use them too! Guess I've lived a charmed life...Adam & Eve came up when I googled it. Fitting. No pun intended. Continue Reading

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 15th - September 21st

In TV Talk 1411146418.71

I'm sticking with nuWill as Howdy Doody (what a weird name, LOL) and nuChad as Alfred E. Neumann. But I respect everyone's right to insult their faces any way they want, LOL. Check this out. I can't make this stuff up. Do they think the cure for losing EJami is to populate the show with so many new characters we don't notice they're gone? http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/another-new-role-days They're always "gorgeous." Wow, this one is "rugged." This is insane. Unless they change the name of the show, to "Days of Strangers' Lives." Love Sami's outfit. She looks beautiful. That's... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411132234.363

Wow, sounds like they went even farther than usual. I feel lucky the show put me to sleep and I only woke up at the end. Finally figured out who nuChad reminds me of: Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411128035.03

On 9/18/2014 twinsister said: The shower scene - add me to the list - definitely didn't need to see that. Jud - you may be on to something about old Will quitting because of these scenes. A few years ago there was an actor on Y&R who quit for the same reason - didn't want to play a gay character - so who knows? Not Chandler. He picked up two Emmys playing the part! You're thinking of the Will who Chandler replaced. He quit because he wouldn't play a gay character. Real moral guy, he was arrested for dealing coke sometime later. I believe Chandler actually did go to college because I lo... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411088140.497

And now for something completely different: Another nother nother new character being cast. African-American male. May already be taping. #howtodestroyabelovedshow Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411087823.06

Yup, he's a bitter spoiled brat. Which is why I'm afraid he'll want to hurt Caleb. With his poor impulse control and meanness I wonder if he'd be willing to gamble 25k to lash out at Caleb. Funny how I've gone from wanting Caleb locked up to feeling protective of him. That journey is part of why I know I'll be back next year :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 293
1 2 3 4 ...293Next