104 Members and 19329 Guests Online

LoriLori's Activity

Re: Mellow Place~

In Among Friends 1432908422.797

Morning everyone and morning again to you, Hooty! Didn't even know yesterday was Hamburger Day but I made mom a hamburger for dinner (she's perfectly capable of cooking, albeit badly, LOL, but she loves my hamburgers). Funny! As the wind-up to Mother's Day Week I took her to Red Robin. The commercials make it look terrific. I was so disappointed. A step above McDonald's at a much bigger price. Kudos to their ad agency! Loving the pics. LOVE. Puddles the GB ones, so beautiful. The flowers, Possum. LIG, your never-ending optimism and positivity that brings so much to the party. In t... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432907919.783

I know you have to do what you have to do. But I hope it includes our Mellow Place. Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432907546.637

Hooty, p.s. saw this little cutie and he asked me to pass this message on to you: Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432907380.99

Hooty, I hope you don't think this is glib. I chose this carefully. I am so sorry you got a smackdown on that other thread. But please -- make this your home. Post only here. But please don't leave us. What we have here is special and you are a big part of the reason. So please, I know you have to do what is best for you and I understand that but your heart matters here and I'm hoping you will leave everywhere else but not here. Continue Reading

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 05/25/2015

In TV Talk 1432907029.83

That's the thing: How long are any of them coming back for? I think Patch will be sticking around but that's just a guess because they cast Joey and put Kayla on contract. I hope Bo will only be on for five minutes LOL. I can't stand Reckell, I blame his ego for some of the show's problems. EJ, now if he really is back, will we get a glimpse of him in Capri in a cafe with a beautiful woman? And only that? I think that would be fun! I can't see him coming back to Salem. That glimpse or a few would be just enough to have us hoping JS comes back or they find the perfect recast. I hope Ch... Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 05/25/2015

In TV Talk 1432906692.35

Twin, hope your aunt gets better and better! Jud, no one really has to jump ship anymore. The ship has sunk so low they just have to step off the side and swim to shore. Continue Reading

Re: Gardenman - Big Brother

In TV Talk 1432906544.06

That's why CBS bought TVGN. They show reruns of their soaps and BBAD and now their first original program, featuring soap actresses. But the program guide scroll at the bottom drives me crazy. It just isn't necessary anymore. We can all get that information elsewhere, and better. I felt sure they'd get rid of it when they bought the channel. It's so outdated and distracting! Continue Reading

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 05/25/2015

In TV Talk 1432816586.797

Yes. Just quiet, having some family problems and health problems but I'll be fine. I just posted an essay on Spoilers, LOL. Continue Reading

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 05/25/2015

In TV Talk 1432816523.777

Yes, Jud, I'm okay and how kind of you to ask. When I read it I had just finished posting at Mellow Place that I'm feeling quiet. Yes, me, LOL! I haven't seen the show in a week but for a few minutes here and there that totally turned me off. Serena and the Pooplar Bluff Folks. Ugh, where's our show? In better news, they are now well into taping November sweeps. Chloe comes back. There's a rumor EJ comes back. There's a rumor Belle, Shawn and Phillip come back (and if Phillip comes back it had better be JKJ). There's more but I forget. The problem is a lot of these people will pop i... Continue Reading

In Among Friends 1432815536.687

leads to THIS: Continue Reading

Page 1 of 374
1 2 3 4 ...374Next