Superstars of Spring
113 Members and 18032 Guests Online

Jersey Born's Activity

Re: Is the flu still out there?

In Health & Fitness 1427144935.153

Well, Dex, there is something unusual happening right now with diagnosed influenza cases-- rashes (usually seen with measles as opposed to influenza) and swollen salivary glands (usually seen with mumps as opposed to influenza). I have never heard of those two symptoms being associated with influenza before. It is strange and unexpected to say the least. http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2015/03/flu-continues-ebb-cdc-probes-reports-rashes Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 3/22/15

In Judith Ripka 1427072596.773

Kaplan, I am so sorry DS#1 is still having such problems post surgery. He must be so upset about his teeth, too. I hope your husband can get some much needed rest, too. Glad your beautiful granddaughter is around to bring you some much needed joy. Those are some very lovely pieces you have added to your collection. I hope you enjoy wearing them. And to the people who enjoy having fun at the expense of others-- what goes around, comes around. Remember that, now, and good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Emerald City, here I come!!!!!!!

In Judith Ripka 1427067095.267

Good evening, Anisha. You have so many wonderful treasures, you won't even miss this enormous, little trinket. LOL. Just kidding, but it sure is a big 'un, as far as Judith's enhancers go. I wanted that multi-gem cuff that you purchased, too, but I couldn't splurge for both. That is a serious beauty, too. Judith outdid herself once again. Hope you enjoy all of your purchases this visit to the fullest. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1427052414.467

Wait until you see it in person, BGDC. Then, you really will melt. LOL. P.S. That is some scary picture of Margaret Hamilton's green fingers. I hadn't realized even her fingernails were green. Yikes! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1427026192.803

On 3/22/2015 Desertdi said: On 3/22/2015 Jersey Born said: Hi, Moongirl. Nope! Close but no cigar. Desertdi, I do have a dear friend in Seattle, so perhaps I should plan a trip there. I had been thinking about the Emerald City in The Wizard of Oz, actually, when I received my enhancer, just as NJG depicted in her post. I'd love to go to Oz!!! Me, too! The Emerald City in Oz sure looks like a wildly fun place to visit with horses of different colors, kind, friendly people, and all. Continue Reading

Re: Is Pandora out of style and dated?

In Jewelry Talk 1427026002.53

I never got into the Pandora frenzy. There is nothing wrong with Pandora beads or bracelets --they are pretty and can be very highly individualized. But for me, all I could think about is how heavy and even bulky the bracelets would be once completed. For me it was more of a decision about comfort. I can understand the appeal of these bracelets, however. If you like something, you should wear it, no matter the "fashion". Fashion should be about the person, more than anything else. Why can't we all be individuals? Jewelry should be fun, not stressful. Wear what you want, own the look,... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1427025518.837

Hi, Moongirl. Nope! Close but no cigar. Desertdi, I do have a dear friend in Seattle, so perhaps I should plan a trip there. I had been thinking about the Emerald City in The Wizard of Oz, actually, when I received my enhancer, just as NJG depicted in her post. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426971400.063

Hi, Harolds Wife! Thank you for the birthday wishes-- and you know I will enjoy that dazzling green pendant. LOL. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426963367.29

Aw, thank you NJG, BGDC, and Blingie. And thank you for the lovely sparkly pictures, too! You are the nicest bunch of ladies! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426944626.97

Good morning, Librisfb, BGDC, Blingie, SUHSE39, Moongirl and Azcowgirl. One day, I just might move to Seattle, you never know. LOL. BGDC, so you did the old switcheroo, did you? I look forward to seeing your new items on you, too. This was a birthday splurge for me. I didn't take the expense lightly. Considering the prices of the other chrome diopside JRQ items, like that pin/enhancer with the peridot briolettes, I expected the price of this one to be considerably higher than it was. I sure am glad it wasn't! I think this clip-on looks best on me higher around the neckline than worn long... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 418
1 2 3 4 ...418Next