Fall Fashion Days
158 Members and 14490 Guests Online

Jersey Born's Activity

Re: The gold clad ice cube bracelet!

In Judith Ripka 1405644310.73

Well, PMP, what do you think of it? Hope you enjoy it very much. It is such a fun bracelet to wear right now, in the hot summer months. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405637571.913

Dallas-Dame, I hope you love your two new arrivals when you open their boxes. Jojo, thank you. I have been wearing the ice cube in silver for the past three days, and I will likely wear it tomorrow, too. It is a great one. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405596838.293

Greenblade, the silver three stone ring and the ice cube are magical together, too. I am a picture spaz, though. I cannot get the right lighting and pictures always come out blurred, or suboptimal. Then, there is the fact that I don't know how to post pictures. So many obstacles. Dallas-Dame, I am so glad you were able to snag the last one in silver. What tiny, little fingers you must have. Guess you are not a knuckle-cracker. LOL. Good for you! BGDC, you are a much "worse" influence with your fabulous pictures of the items. Me2me, the silver and the clad versions are both wonderful. I wear s... Continue Reading

Re: White Cord - PICS!!!

In Judith Ripka 1405545223.087

It is so very lovely on you, BGDC! I am so bummed that I didn't purchase that pear lapis doublet enhancer. And don't even get me started thinking about the fact that I didn't purchase that gorgy turq Eclipse doublet enhancer. Is that diamonique heart the new one? Everything looks wonderful on that new white cord. Enjoy it to the fullest. Continue Reading

Re: J295615 Horseshoe Ring Review

In Judith Ripka 1405542070.447

Your niece is indeed very lucky to have an aunt like you. I like substance to my silver, too. But it was certainly true that that was not the case when I was a young girl. I liked dainty (did I actually just use that word?), much smaller scaled pieces. Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, did you see these?????!!!!!

In Judith Ripka 1405540858.007

Chrystaltree, I hope that you find what you do need, whatever it might be. Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, did you see these?????!!!!!

In Judith Ripka 1405540344.35

Well, Dallas-Dame, I very much look forward to reading your reviews on these amazing rings. The setting is so much heavier than you would expect it to be, but it looks so delicate at the same time. I think they did ship direct from the manufacturer. They came in large brown boxes, and they are worthy of such special treatment, in my opinion. Hope you love them as much as I do. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405539653.443

Hi! BGDC, NJG and Dallas-Dame. I am truly sparkling away today, but in my silver version of the ice cube bracelet. I just felt in a silver kind of mood. Dallas-Dame, the combination of three stone ring and ice cube bracelet is absolutely wild! So much refraction, it just makes a person feel happy. It is sort of like walking into a room full of lit Christmas trees with only white LED bulbs. Continue Reading

Re: My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Arrived Today...

In Judith Ripka 1405514464.383

Good morning, Dallas-Dame. I see you posted first about this stunning bracelet. I have no idea how I didn't notice your post yesterday, or even this morning. I wouldn't have posted my thread if I had seen yours. Regardless, have a wonderful, sparkly day with this very special bracelet! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405514294.49

Thanks, Bling and Disneygal. Glad you are enjoying yours in silver, Blingie. I have been wearing that one a lot lately. Disney you will love seeing it in the gold clad version. The design of this one is stunning. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 392
1 2 3 4 ...392Next