Labor Day Weekend Clearance
153 Members and 12981 Guests Online

Jersey Born's Activity

Re: Who Owns Ripka's Yellow Goldtone Chronograph Watch?

In Judith Ripka 1409584869.45

Hi, Me2Me. I just noticed your response with your question. I have not yet had to replace the battery for my chrono watches. If I think I will not be wearing one of them for a while, I pull out the stem so I do not drain the battery unnecessarily. I wear my silver Regent watch the most often. But as the fall is approaching, I will likely switch over to the Chronos very soon. Continue Reading

Re: Who Owns Ripka's Yellow Goldtone Chronograph Watch?

In Judith Ripka 1409576293.15

The gold tone is holding up perfectly. It is not wearing or tarnishing in any spots. It works perfectly with all the other gold Ripka - 18K or 14K plated. It looks real, and I was as thrilled with the purchase way back when, as I am today. It is a wonderful watch, but it has a higher profile (by that I mean its height up from your wrist), and it is heavier than her other watches, so you need to be aware of those two things. Hope you love it as much as I (and many others) do, Me2Me. Continue Reading

Re: LTS Earrings?

In Judith Ripka 1409507851.623

Nope, but they sure look adorable. I have the London blue topaz truffle drop earrings, and they are similar in shape and size. Love the look. Continue Reading

Re: LAST SHOW -8PM - who is ready to rock 'n roll?

In Judith Ripka 1409446312.46

That peridot ring may be of a smaller scale, but the lacy look around it is so pretty. Continue Reading

Re: LAST SHOW -8PM - who is ready to rock 'n roll?

In Judith Ripka 1409446145.377

BGDC, are you being a good girl, or a bad girl? Continue Reading

Re: 3PM Saturday Show - Who's here to chat?

In Judith Ripka 1409434534.97

On 8/30/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 8/30/2014 Pepper22 said: BlingQueen, I hope that ring is presented tonight also. Let's keep our fingers crossed Pepper. Hopefully, they're saving the best for last. Oh, you mean the new peridot ring. All I can say is when Judith brings peridot, it is the most scrumptious, happy, granny apple smith color. Big or small, it will pack a punch. Hope you love it! Continue Reading

Re: 3PM Saturday Show - Who's here to chat?

In Judith Ripka 1409434318.03

On 8/30/2014 Pepper22 said: BlingQueen, I hope that ring is presented tonight also. Which ring, Pepper? I missed the entire show. Love that new raspberry doublet hexagon ring. Continue Reading

Re: Paging Anisha & Kaplan

In Judith Ripka 1409418017.38

On 8/30/2014 moongirl said: I remember buying her Tapestry album. At one time it held the record for most album ever sold. Michael Jackson's Thriller knocked out that record. Of course, I have no idea about those type things now. I would come home from school and play it over and over. MOONGIRL Me, too, Moongirl. I still know all the words to every song. "When you're down, and troubled, and you need some loving care, and nothing, nothing is going right…." "I feel the earth move under my feet, I feel the sky tumbling down, I feel my heart start to trembling whenever you're aro... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409391476.183

Moongirl, that was exactly what I had intended. I love Carole King's music. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409367050.32

On 8/29/2014 kaplan206 said: On 8/29/2014 Jersey Born said: OK, I am a bit concerned. Check it out on Lisa's wrist. One of the chains has broken on it at the clasp. That is not encouraging. Everything is secure on my bracelet. I am glad that yours is perfect. Enjoy that beautiful hunk of bracelet. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 396
1 2 3 4 ...396Next