112 Members and 15685 Guests Online

Jersey Born's Activity

Re: 2 LTS

In Judith Ripka 1429621339.26

Thank you so much for posting this, Expatgal. I picked up the smoky quartz earrings that I had been eyeing for quite some time. The bracelet is lovely too. The price reductions are noteworthy. Continue Reading

Re: Going Green for Spring!

In Judith Ripka 1429618656.547

Glad you love your new peridot ring, Moongirl. I think I will love it, too, and so will Tropicalbeachgirl. I think I will try the new peridot ring with some of my JRQ stacker rings for fun also. Great idea, Tropicalbeachgirl! Continue Reading

Re: New Moon Watch

In Judith Ripka 1429582816.13

Good evening, Floss. Thank you for your glowing review. I hope it keeps perfect time for you, and keeps you smiling. It is a charming, fun watch. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429549615.697

On 4/20/2015 ValuSkr said: I hope you also "go green" in the real sense and do something new to help the environment. As I am always looking for new ways to do this, ValuSkr, what do you personally recommend? I use no pesticides on my lawn, I do not use paper plates or plastic utensils, and I do not use plastic bags at the grocery stores. I also recycle diligently. How do you "go green"? Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429549352.777

On 4/20/2015 Sammycat1 said: On 4/19/2015 Jersey Born said: Has anyone noticed this beautiful estate style ring that now comes in peridot? J320137 It is such a happy shade of green, and it has genuine green gemstones in it at a reasonable price. I hopped on that one during the "flash" easy pay sale Saturday evening. I wish she did more peridot in affordable-sized pieces like this one -- she always sources excellent stones. Awesome, Sammycat. I think we are going to like that peridot ring. How true, Sammycat. Judith does source some very saturated gemstones. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429493798.937

Hi, Kitty. I think that ring rocks in the blue topaz, too. The blue topaz is a bright Swiss blue color (my favorite BT color). It will look great paired with your BT huggie earrings. It is a smaller ring, but it is quite lovely with a punch of color. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429453091.613

Has anyone noticed this beautiful estate style ring that now comes in peridot? J320137 It is such a happy shade of green, and it has genuine green gemstones in it at a reasonable price. Continue Reading

Re: New Moon Watch

In Judith Ripka 1429452666.007

Floss, I look forward to reading your review of the watch. It really is distinctively different, and a wonderful, bright, yet royal shade of blue. I have a feeling you will love it. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429452559.003

Good morning, Anisha. Thank you for your comment. I am feeling in a very green mood with all of the buds and new tree leaves and grass sprouting up. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 421
1 2 3 4 ...421Next