Shoes & Handbags Clearance
111 Members and 18173 Guests Online

Jersey Born's Activity

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422236329.79

Me2Me, I have just officially added you to my (extremely long) prayer list. You are an extraordinary woman facing extraordinary health challenges right now. As you know, being as alkaline as you possibly can will only help you during this impossible time. Hang in there. May you experience a miraculous remission. I know that people on your path to wellness have experienced just that. xoxox Continue Reading

Re: Measles making a comeback?

In Health & Fitness 1422123513.547

You do realize that the resurgence of polio is at least in part due to the live poliovirus drops that are given to children in India and other countries, don't you? Even the WHO recognizes this and they have a name for this particular, mutated strain of polio which is deadlier than regular polio and leads to way more paralysis than regular polio, too - circulating Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus, or cVDPV. http://www.who.int/features/qa/64/en/ Indian pediatricians are quite concerned about this, too: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323371 http://www.issuesinmedicalethics.org/index.php/ijme/a... Continue Reading

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422067529.613

Me2me, it has not been the same here at the Ripka Forum without you. I hope you can stop in for a quick hello one day soon. You always bring such cheer and kindness and warmth, and good will when you post. Please know that your participation is missed here, and that we are all wishing you the very best in your recovery and path back to wellness. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422061587.373

On 1/23/2015 NoelSeven said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: I just wish that some scientists would conduct the following experiment: Select 100 mice, or another animal. Check the animal blood for Vitamin A, and bring the vitamin A level to certain, varied, and pre-determined levels in 50 of the animals. Do not supplement the remaining 50 animals with Vitamin A. Then, find out if the levels of Vitamin A established in the animals in any way correlated with protection from measles after actually exposing all 100 of the animals to measles. If Vitamin A could actually reduce the incidence of meas... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422052865.98

I just wish that some scientists would conduct the following experiment: Select 100 mice, or another animal. Check the animal blood for Vitamin A, and bring the vitamin A level to certain, varied, and pre-determined levels in 50 of the animals. Do not supplement the remaining 50 animals with Vitamin A. Then, find out if the levels of Vitamin A established in the animals in any way correlated with protection from measles after actually exposing all 100 of the animals to measles. If Vitamin A could actually reduce the incidence of measles cases, in spite of exposure to measles, it would be a wo... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422048547.01

On 1/23/2015 Clover29 said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: On 1/23/2015 Clover29 said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: Has anyone here given thought to the very real possibility that measles outbreaks are not due one's measles vaccination status, but rather to one's Vitamin A levels? And this is the other bonkers reason why New Age parents don't get their kids vaccinated. They think that a macrobiotic, organic, vitamin-rich diet makes their kids into some kind of immunity super beings, who can't possibly get diseases because they're too healthy, and diseases are only for poor, malnourished pe... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422047790.717

Well, I think I'm onto something regarding Vitamin A supplementation for those who are deficient in Vitamin A in a community where measles is rampant. This Medscape link states, "Vitamin A supplementation, especially in children and patients with clinical signs of vitamin A deficiency, should be considered." Also, " <h2 style="font-size: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 4px 0px 10px; background-image: url('http://img.medscape.com/pi/reference/h3bg.png'); color: #444444; font-family: proxima_nova_ltsemibold, arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; background-position: 0% 10... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422046172.367

On 1/23/2015 NoelSeven said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: On 1/23/2015 Clover29 said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: Has anyone here given thought to the very real possibility that measles outbreaks are not due one's measles vaccination status, but rather to one's Vitamin A levels? And this is the other bonkers reason why New Age parents don't get their kids vaccinated. They think that a macrobiotic, organic, vitamin-rich diet makes their kids into some kind of immunity super beings, who can't possibly get diseases because they're too healthy, and diseases are only for poor, malnourished p... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422044462.88

On 1/23/2015 Clover29 said: On 1/23/2015 Jersey Born said: Has anyone here given thought to the very real possibility that measles outbreaks are not due one's measles vaccination status, but rather to one's Vitamin A levels? And this is the other bonkers reason why New Age parents don't get their kids vaccinated. They think that a macrobiotic, organic, vitamin-rich diet makes their kids into some kind of immunity super beings, who can't possibly get diseases because they're too healthy, and diseases are only for poor, malnourished people. Diseases are like nits. They like clean, healthy peop... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422040815.767

Has anyone here given thought to the very real possibility that measles outbreaks are not due one's measles vaccination status, but rather to one's Vitamin A levels? There is a lot of peer reviewed, published medical research (which has not been retracted) that indicates the way to greatly diminish measles mortality rates is to give patients afflicted with measles two doses of 200,000 I U of Vitamin A for those over age 1. http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/39/suppl_1/i48.full Vitamin A deficiency is even sited as a reason for measles-related blindness. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 411
1 2 3 4 ...411Next