Handbag Clearance
131 Members and 12016 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Nordstroms Sale Only On Online?

In Beauty Banter 1397728612.193

On 4/16/2014 MarbellaSpain said: If you are referring to the 10% off sale on cosmetics going on through April 21st, then yes, you get the discount in store as well. I bought quite a few cosmetic/fragrance items in store and got the discount. They are matching Lord & Taylor's friends and family sale, if it's on sale at L&T then ditto at Nordstrom. This is correct. I was in Nordies and was told the same thing. Continue Reading

Re: Tweezers

In Beauty Banter 1397727081.107

I've always used Tweezerman slanted tip tweezers. They offer FREE lifetime sharpening. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite "rosy cheek" powder blush?

In Beauty Banter 1397726999.77

I'm loving Bare Minerals' READY blushes. I prefer peach so I bought Aphrodisiac but there are mostly pinks in this collection. Continue Reading

Re: It Cosmetics Ombre Radiance Brozner

In Beauty Banter 1397726801.163

On 4/16/2014 luv2playgolf said: I ordered it and just received it today. I can deal with the looks of the compact, but I'm disappointed in the one I received. The highlighter is literally 5/6 of the compact and the bronzer is located in the remaining 1/6 at the very bottom of the compact. I can't even get a good brush swipe on the bronzer portion. I'll try it a few days to see if I like it and can use it. Maybe there is more of the bronzing portion hiding beneath some of the highlight. Not sure that I'm going to keep it. Has anyone else received one like this? I don't return many cosmetic ite... Continue Reading

Re: Best face bronzer for fair skin (not porcelain)

In Beauty Banter 1397726047.953

On 4/16/2014 ceegee2 said: On 4/16/2014 ceegee2 said: I would also consider the new BE First Resort kit. It is perfect for fair to light skin and the lip gloss is one of my new favorites. Hope you find one you love. I am really into bronzers this year and I have tried several really nice ones but I am enjoying this one the most currently. Sorry I mean to say Bare Minerals. It is available here on the Q. This is my new fav also. I have light skin and I LOVE it. I just received IT's new CC bronzer also but I like the First Resort much better and the case and brush are beautiful! Continue Reading

Re: Foundation Primer

In Beauty Banter 1397725830.76

I use Dr. Denese's Hydroshield as my primer. I used it anyway but Paula (Beautypedia) said that it makes a great primer so that's what gave me the idea. Continue Reading

Re: For those who have used or even seen Clinique Cheek Pop blush

In Beauty Banter 1397687089.803

10% off all Clinique now at Nordies (free shipping) and L & T! Continue Reading

Re: Laura Mercier mark downs at Nordstrom's website..

In Beauty Banter 1397348056.097

It looks like ALL beauty is 10% off. Lord and Taylor also has the same sale going on now. Continue Reading

Re: looking for a crossbody for traveling

In All About Handbags 1397347878.807

Kipling bags are great--very lightweight and lots of styles. Continue Reading

Re: IT Ombre CC Bronzer

In Beauty Banter 1397301410.12

On 4/12/2014 grandma_2_2 said: Can't wait to hear your review turtle52. My Ulta doesn't have it yet and it looks interesting. I already have the brush from the Q set so I am good there. I love the original pan bronzer so if the reviews are good I will give this a try. I ordered it at Ulta online. Ulta has a promotion now that ANY IT cosmetics purchase ships for free so I paid no shipping AND I got 20% off with the coupon. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 197
1 2 3 4 ...197Next