Re: No more LOGO shows?

In Lori Goldstein 1414623180.347

And FLASHLIGHTS!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Natural Nails

In Beauty Banter 1414615509.013

Another vote for Nailtiques #2! Continue Reading

Re: OTC Non habbit forming sleep aids?

In Health & Fitness 1414615335.103

On 10/28/2014 Peaches McPhee said: Another vote for Melatonin. It does not work 100% of the time for me, but is still a big big help. Start with the 3 dosage. Not habit forming, at least for me. I seemed to have cycled through my insomnia, luckily. Melatonin gave me HORRIBLE nightmares. I didn't know it can be a side effect until I Googled it after having MANY graphic bad dreams. Continue Reading

Re: Problem Nails!

In Beauty Banter 1414456479.857

Another vote for Nailtiques. I use #2 but you can start with 2.5 and then switch to 2 when your nails improve. Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for a Dark Brown Eyeliner pencil......

In Beauty Banter 1414456302.33

I LOVE NYX automatic eyeliners. They are very inexpensive, go on smoothly and last a long time. They also are great in the waterline. I stock up when Ulta has BOGOS but they also always have a coupon that can be used on NYX products. Continue Reading

Re: New IT shadow palette is up

In Beauty Banter 1414456090.45

I bought mine from It's website and I have decided to return it. I already have Volume 1 which I really like and I just don't need another matte palette. It is a good deal on the Q if you want/need the brush. In addition, I was lucky enough to get the LORAC Pro Mega Palette (before it sold out) which I am keeping because it is larger and has more color variety. I think that ONE new palette a year is more than enough for me! Continue Reading

Re: Sephora Friends and Family Sale - Reviews

In Beauty Banter 1413975082.327

On 10/21/2014 tucsongal said: On 10/21/2014 turtle52 said: I am getting 20% off prestige brands also, I guess because I am Platinum. I got 20% off prestige brands and I'm definitely not platinum. More like bronzo or stainless steel . LOL! Happy shopping! Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1413973993.867

My son would also have a reaction just by smelling peanuts. This is why peanuts are no longer served as a snack on planes. I also believe that items containing peanuts have been removed from school lunch menus. Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1413926240.857

On 10/21/2014 Sooner said: On 10/20/2014 turtle52 said: Important--please read: Having a son with SEVERE food allergies, especially to peanuts, NO ONE should give trick or treaters candy that contains peanuts. Peanut allergies can lead to and have lead to death in many people. If my son SMELLED or ate any amount of peanuts, he had to go to the emergency room to have drugs administered through an IV to stop the reaction. He would vomit and break out in hundreds of itching hives all over his body due to this allergy. My son is an adult now and has a very self-imposed restricted diet, but as a c... Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Question about grandchildren

In Beauty Banter 1413924967.827

On 10/21/2014 sciencegeek said: PLEASE consider them your grandchildren. If you don't, you'll end up favoring the children of your sons over those of the stepsons. And believe me, they'll notice it. No child should ever be made to feel second class inside a loving family. Thanks for answering my question. I WANT to consider them my grandchildren. I just want to be sure that it's appropriate. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 214
1 2 3 4 ...214Next