Maxi Dresses
64 Members and 8996 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Josie Maran Help Please ~

In Beauty Banter 1398239562.127

I wear Light 1 ( LOVE IT) and I have a true light complexion. I tried the Light 2 at Sephora and found that it was too yellow. Even though my skin has more yellow in it than pink, I found that the Light 1 was a better match. Continue Reading

Re: Advice Please....Jo Malone?

In Beauty Banter 1398239242.1

On 4/22/2014 tiamaria said: Peony and Blush Suede has become my signature scent. LOVE IT!!! She is pricey and I get mine at her counter in Nordstrom. As someone who just recently purchased a counterfeit MAC lipstick from Amazon, I have to say be cautious of any of those types of sites for these kinds of purchases. After verifying with the MAC store that my purchase was indeed fake, I started reading about how frequent it happens. I will now only buy from the dealer itself. The Cosmetics Company Store is the outlet for the brands that I have mentioned above including Jo Malone. They carry ov... Continue Reading

Re: Macys

In Dooney & Bourke 1398209474.92

I think that it depends on the store. I go to the Manhattan (NYC) store and they always have a nice selection. Continue Reading

Re: Does NEW Suave Gradual Self-Tanner Have the Typical Horrible Cat Pee Smell Like Most Self-Tanners?

In Beauty Banter 1398209179.18

Try Vita Liberata! I notice NO smell and I NEVER been able to use self tanners before due to the odor. It's expensive, but to me it's worth every penny! Continue Reading

Re: Advice Please....Jo Malone?

In Beauty Banter 1398208869.553

I just bought a Jo Malone fragrance that was discounted from $60 to $48 (20%). It was in a Cosmetics Company outlet store in an outlet mall. Not all of these stores carry Jo Malone, but some do. Also, it is limited because not all fragrances are available. However, I got a current scent (Blue Agava and Cacao) and it is very fresh and fragrant. They had about 10 other Jo Malone scents also. Other than this store, I have NEVER seen Jo Malone discounted. HTH! BTW, they also discount makeup 30%--Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique, etc. but again they don't have the full product lines bu... Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore brand CeRave Eye Repair Cream - Yay or Nay?

In Beauty Banter 1398023589.44

On 4/20/2014 snickster said: On 4/20/2014 AnnikaC said: I posted a review a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still loving it. Me too. Me too!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Green Tea Scent??

In Beauty Banter 1398023449.767

Bvlgari Green Tea--I have been using it for more than 30 years! It is expensive but you can find it in online fragrance sites for great prices. Continue Reading

Re: Drugstore brand CeRave Eye Repair Cream - Yay or Nay?

In Beauty Banter 1398000232.59

I LOVE it! It is at a BOGO price (second one 50% off) at Ulta starting today! Continue Reading

Re: Nordstroms Sale Only On Online?

In Beauty Banter 1397728612.193

On 4/16/2014 MarbellaSpain said: If you are referring to the 10% off sale on cosmetics going on through April 21st, then yes, you get the discount in store as well. I bought quite a few cosmetic/fragrance items in store and got the discount. They are matching Lord & Taylor's friends and family sale, if it's on sale at L&T then ditto at Nordstrom. This is correct. I was in Nordies and was told the same thing. Continue Reading

Re: Tweezers

In Beauty Banter 1397727081.107

I've always used Tweezerman slanted tip tweezers. They offer FREE lifetime sharpening. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 198
1 2 3 4 ...198Next