Better Than Black Friday
106 Members and 14723 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Bare Minerals BLACK FRIDAY doorbusters

In bareMinerals 1416952836.233

Where are QVC's $10 deals (w/free shipping)? Continue Reading

Re: Who is unhappy with the insane QVC shipping rates

In Fashion Talk 1416951674.807

Back in the day when I started shopping at QVC, ALL companies charged for shipping. Now I only shop on sites where I get free shipping and I also try to shop where I can get free returns. Not only is QVC's shipping ridiculous, they take FOREVER to ship! Continue Reading

Re: BB cream or CC cream, I still don't get it?

In Beauty Banter 1416951425.15

I think that each company's products are different. You should try some on and then decide. Continue Reading

Re: Need advice about a manicure.

In Beauty Banter 1416951236.673

In Vegas, ANYTHING goes!!! Have fun! Continue Reading

O/T: Name three things that are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving

Last Reply by sparklestar 1416979891.373 | Started by turtle52 in Beauty Banter

1. I am thankful that my mother is 96 years old and is doing amazingly well 2. I am thankful that my sons are doing OK. 3. I am thankful for my soul mate, my AMAZING husband! HAPPY THANSKGIVING ALL! Continue Reading

Re: Sephora Black Friday sneak peeks!

In Beauty Banter 1416868785.187

On 11/24/2014 MarbellaSpain said: On 11/24/2014 spunkyshadoe said: Does sephora offer a discount coupon for non sale items on Black Friday? I am considering a hairdryer from there. No. I hope they have the Art of Shaving kits again this year. The $10 deals are usually both in-store or online, but selections differ from store to store. So far, the sneak peek $10 deals are boring to me. Ulta has the unscented Art of Shaving kit for $10 on Black Friday. I bought some sets for DH last year and he got hooked. He had used drugstore shaving products his whole life before this. He couldn't belie... Continue Reading

Re: Sephora Black Friday sneak peeks!

In Beauty Banter 1416858185.757

Ulta has some good Black Friday specials also. I believe that they're listed on their website. Continue Reading

Re: Costco Pre Cooked Turkey Breast

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416857115.313

On 11/23/2014 Lynnj said: On 11/23/2014 turtle52 said: Is it the Kirkland brand? If it is it has instructions on it. We cook 2 of these every year for Thanksgiving and we LOVE them! They are moist and delicious and have no waste. They are great for leftovers. They have to be heated before eating. It says to add 1/4 cup of water, cover and heat in the oven. I don't remember the time or the temperature. Check again for the instructions and if you can't find them, let me know. HTH! Turtle - Yes, this is the Kirkland brand. There are no instructions. At least not on the outside of the wrapping. ... Continue Reading

Re: Costco Pre Cooked Turkey Breast

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416772940.767

Is it the Kirkland brand? If it is it has instructions on it. We cook 2 of these every year for Thanksgiving and we LOVE them! They are moist and delicious and have no waste. They are great for leftovers. They have to be heated before eating. It says to add 1/4 cup of water, cover and heat in the oven. I don't remember the time or the temperature. Check again for the instructions and if you can't find them, let me know. HTH! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 219
1 2 3 4 ...219Next