Better Than Black Friday
14 Members and 14229 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Costco Pre Cooked Turkey Breast

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416772940.767

Is it the Kirkland brand? If it is it has instructions on it. We cook 2 of these every year for Thanksgiving and we LOVE them! They are moist and delicious and have no waste. They are great for leftovers. They have to be heated before eating. It says to add 1/4 cup of water, cover and heat in the oven. I don't remember the time or the temperature. Check again for the instructions and if you can't find them, let me know. HTH! Continue Reading

Re: Robert Lee Morris

In Jewelry Talk 1416744648.797

He's been gone for a long time. He has a line of costume/fashion jewelry at Macy's. Continue Reading

Re: Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416695192.64

I believe that the turkey breasts that are/were sold on QVC were Jennie-O. While they were delicious, they were VERY salty. Continue Reading

Re: Ulta alert

In Beauty Banter 1416620495.507

On 11/21/2014 suzyQ3 said: The coupon that is on their homepage is for $3.50 for a purchase of $10 or more. There IS a $5 off $10 coupon on the e-mail. The code is 201197. HTH! Continue Reading

Re: Sephora VIB - what are the real advantages?

In Beauty Banter 1416572017.103

I now almost exclusively shop at Ulta. There are LOTS of sales, coupons, discounts and incentives. I am a Platinum member so I get extra discounts, unrestricted coupons, extra points, etc. Also, when I accrue points I get money off future orders instead of the gifts from Sephora that I never liked anyway. Often they have free shipping on $25. Ulta also sells drugstore brands. I stock up when they have BOGOs on NYX, Physician's Formula, nail polish, etc. and they usually have a $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon that can be used on these products. Continue Reading

Re: Did I somehow miss the GOOD Ulta coupon?

In Beauty Banter 1416519552.887

I got 20% off EVERYTHING except for perfume because I am a Platinum member. Continue Reading

Re: Did I somehow miss the GOOD Ulta coupon?

In Beauty Banter 1416481177.367

I am a Platinum member and got an several e-mails that had the unrestricted coupon. It was about a month ago, but I sure hope that another one is coming! I'm sure that you'll be notified via e-mail. I don't remember if the coupon was mailed to me. HTH! Continue Reading

Re: Turkey breast for Thanksgiving

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415906108.017

We make 2 turkey breasts for Thanksgiving every year. We buy Costco's Kirkland turkey breast. It is fully cooked and sealed in plastic. You just place it in a roasting pan with 1/4 cup water and cover and bake. I add spices on top but it is not necessary. It makes the most delicious, moist turkey I have ever eaten. There is no skin, no filler, no waste and it is very inexpensive. I used to make a breast with the bone but there was so much waste and it was hard to slice. This is solid delicious meat and a hit with our entire family. Continue Reading

Re: Cake Boss Arrested For DUI

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415905639.663

What a great role model--NOT! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 218
1 2 3 4 ...218Next