134 Members and 20641 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Liam

In All About Shoes 1430741492.643

On 5/4/2015 Yammy25 said: Personally, I think he needs to shampoo his hair more often and maybe groom his face better. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????? Don't you know that this might hurt his feelings? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. (Does this sound familiar???) Continue Reading

Re: Need very moisturizing concealer

In Beauty Banter 1430695244.113

On 5/3/2015 bunk said: Thanks for all the suggestions. The next problem is on top of that I have very fair skin and VERY dark circles. so to match my skin, the concealer is too light to cover the circles!!! AHHH. Its a real problem I also have light skin and VERY dark circles. I find that I need to go darker than I think I do or darker than what is suggested to cover my circles. Once applied, the color doesn't look too dark. If I go too light, my circles are NOT covered. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430695084.183

On 5/2/2015 Lannie said: On 5/1/2015 turtle52 said: I use Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer. It is very moisturizing. This concealer is one of the best I have used and will not dry your skin or look dry on your skin. They have lot of colors and I got an excellent match, which is important because I put it on over my foundation. It can be found at Ulta. That's why I love it. I got a GREAT color match because there are 20 shades to choose from. Continue Reading

Re: Brain Tumor - Astrocytoma

In Health & Fitness 1430665275.267

My son's name is Adam also. You are in my thoughts. Miracles do happen! Continue Reading

Re: O/T: THIS is fashion?

In Beauty Banter 1430579677.127

On 5/2/2015 TY said: The G.I.L.I. skirt looks like it was made from a mesh laundry bag. That's what I said and I got ATTACKED for saying it!!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430546160.363

I use Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer. It is very moisturizing. Continue Reading

O/T: THIS is fashion?

Last Reply by Divine 1430766086.97 | Started by turtle52 in Beauty Banter

I can't sleep-just turned on the TV and saw the GILI pencil skirt with the mesh overlay. It looks like they are wearing laundry bags over their skirts. NOT a good look IMHO! Continue Reading

Re: logo

In Fashion Talk 1430545824.267

I think that Lori is laughing all the way to the bank... Continue Reading

Re: TV TANS

In Beauty Banter 1430545729.907

I wrote about the same thing in one of the VL threads. I LOVE VL and have been using it for 3 years. However, I have light skin, I use the dark mousse and my "tan" is NOWHERE near the color shown on TV. Maybe it is the TV lighting? Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran scented body butter??

In Beauty Banter 1430475268.67

I only use the unscented version also. I have tried some of her scented BBs and I haven't liked them as I found them to be too strong, but I am VERY sensitive to smells. Also, I don't want the BB to compete with my perfume. I am VERY happy that she has made an unscented version for people like me. HTH! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 253
1 2 3 4 ...253Next