Weekend Preview
17 Members and 9077 Guests Online

turtle52's Activity

Re: Sephora Friends and Family Sale - Reviews

In Beauty Banter 1413975082.327

On 10/21/2014 tucsongal said: On 10/21/2014 turtle52 said: I am getting 20% off prestige brands also, I guess because I am Platinum. I got 20% off prestige brands and I'm definitely not platinum. More like bronzo or stainless steel . LOL! Happy shopping! Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1413973993.867

My son would also have a reaction just by smelling peanuts. This is why peanuts are no longer served as a snack on planes. I also believe that items containing peanuts have been removed from school lunch menus. Continue Reading

Re: Top Halloween Candy

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Holiday Advice 1413926240.857

On 10/21/2014 Sooner said: On 10/20/2014 turtle52 said: Important--please read: Having a son with SEVERE food allergies, especially to peanuts, NO ONE should give trick or treaters candy that contains peanuts. Peanut allergies can lead to and have lead to death in many people. If my son SMELLED or ate any amount of peanuts, he had to go to the emergency room to have drugs administered through an IV to stop the reaction. He would vomit and break out in hundreds of itching hives all over his body due to this allergy. My son is an adult now and has a very self-imposed restricted diet, but as a c... Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Question about grandchildren

In Beauty Banter 1413924967.827

On 10/21/2014 sciencegeek said: PLEASE consider them your grandchildren. If you don't, you'll end up favoring the children of your sons over those of the stepsons. And believe me, they'll notice it. No child should ever be made to feel second class inside a loving family. Thanks for answering my question. I WANT to consider them my grandchildren. I just want to be sure that it's appropriate. Continue Reading

Re: Bare Minerals New Items Up For Purchase :-)

In bareMinerals 1413923758.09

The 2 sets are sold individually elsewhere for $29 each. I bought the day set because I had a gift certificate. I like it but I find that the liners are hard to apply because they aren't very dark or creamy. I like my NYX automatic eyeliners much better. They are much softer and easier to apply but they last just as long. Continue Reading

Re: Sephora Friends and Family Sale - Reviews

In Beauty Banter 1413923053.467

I am getting 20% off prestige brands also, I guess because I am Platinum. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413922383.163

I took a swipe at no one. You don't know what you are talking about. This discussion is over. If you HAVE to HAVE the last word, then write back. I won't respond. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413917700.54

On 10/21/2014 VaBelle35 said: We will have to disagree on who was rude to whom (and whether or not your last post would be considered passive-aggressive). Have a great day. I hope you get the answers you seek. Wow! Passive-aggressive! That's pretty strong! I think that you need to look up the definition again. I HAVE gotten some wonderful answers to my question. That was all that I asked for. And in closing, I'd like you to think about what YOU were feeling when you wrote post #34. Since you like to play therapist, why don't you analyze that? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413915323.06

On 10/21/2014 VaBelle35 said: On 10/21/2014 turtle52 said: On 10/21/2014 VaBelle35 said: She asked several questions and I'm still not clear what it is she is really asking. I know what she wrote, I know what she clarified later ("should I consider myself to be their grandmother?"), but I still don't think we know the exact question she is trying to ask. I am the OP and I think that my question is VERY clear. If you have a problem with my question/thread, stop writing in it and just move on to a discussion that pleases you better. If it was clear you would not have had to repeat and restat... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413913153.443

On 10/21/2014 VaBelle35 said: She asked several questions and I'm still not clear what it is she is really asking. I know what she wrote, I know what she clarified later ("should I consider myself to be their grandmother?"), but I still don't think we know the exact question she is trying to ask. I am the OP and I think that my question is VERY clear. If you have a problem with my question/thread, stop writing in it and just move on to a discussion that pleases you better. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 214
1 2 3 4 ...214Next