Just-Reduced Clearance
23 Members and 8386 Guests Online

tototwo's Activity

Re: Bottom line Skinn products thatr really worked for you that you will repurchase?

In Beauty Banter 1411327143.17

My favorites that I will reorder (and have reordered): Hand Restore Bright Side Spot Treatment AM/PM Cleansers DermAppeal Lip 6X in the pump bottle I love the yellow Plasma Flawless Finish for my oily, rosacea-prone complexion -- however, the 2 compacts I have will probably last me over a year. No need to reorder any time soon! I have a routine of Vit C in the morning and Retinol at night with a basic moisturizer. If it ain't broke don't fix it -- I don't know how to incorporate Skinn products into my routine and don't want to change what already works for me. I thought the Stem Regen item... Continue Reading

Re: Dimitri was just talking about the cheek plumping WAND in Sunday's TTV.

In Beauty Banter 1411313100.92

straitgirl ~ I watched a presentation where he said it would plump nose-to-mouth lines. Also that it would plump hollows under eyes. I heard him say "optically" several times so think it's all smoke and mirrors.... or a highlighter to give the appearance of plumping. Whatever. I'm passing. But anxiously waiting to read everyone else's reviews on this product. Continue Reading

Re: Question On Thinning Eyebrows

In Beauty Banter 1411301491.213

A gradual process (is there an echo in here?). I went from thick bushy eyebrows that had to be tweezed every other day to maybe 15 hairs on each brow. And those hairs are straight and gray and grow an inch a day -- well, it seems like they do. It's a constant battle. Also changes in my eyelashes. They used to be thick and long - now they're sparse and short. I'm 65 and these changes have happened since I turned 60. All the hairs that used to be in my eyebrows and eyelashes are now growing on my chin. Everything's going south. Just a gentle warning for you, xstitch. Continue Reading

Re: SKINN's Sunday TTV with link...

In Beauty Banter 1411300903.01

Great price on that huge kit! But, the only product I want is the cheek plumper stuff - and maybe the powderless powder. So I'll wait for the reviews here on the plumper before I buy. I'm sooo sorry I missed the belly turkey skin discussion........... Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1411300235.877

Raindrop ~ thanks! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I was hoping for a repeat of his Amazon Mist stuff from years ago that held my "do" all day .... but no. Guess I'll continue using my old brand. Thanks again. Continue Reading

Re: SKINN'S NEW LINE- I FELT SCAMMED!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1411227672.84

Glacier water? I'm not sure I want that on my face. I liked Stem Rejen just the way it was. "New and Improved" often isn't. I'll wait for the reviews before I try this. His kits are such a great bargain - but I never want all the items in the kits, so it's a waste to me. Continue Reading

Re: I was out of my tinted moisturizer and then I cut open the tube!

In Beauty Banter 1411227300.493

Yes! Cut the tube and place it in a ziplock bag, like many others here. I remove pump tops and scrape out the inside of the bottle too. I hate products that come in a bottle or other container that the top doesn't come off -- I always feel like I'm throwing away lots of wasted product. Continue Reading

Re: Is SKINN all it's cracked up to be?

In Beauty Banter 1411226231.683

I appreciate the fact that Dimitri talks about all the ingredients - tells what ingredients in each product, what the ingredients do, why he included them, etc. He's enthusiastic and explains all the products and steps -- and the tells the same stories over and over until I'm sick of them! Dimitri runs the factory and makes his own products -- what other skin care company on shopping channels can say that? He creates the products, tests the products, manufactures the products, and sells the products. A one-man band. I've tried some of his products - l loved some, didn't love others. Ev... Continue Reading

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

In Beauty Banter 1411149231.167

Anyone here tried Nick's "Pouf!" yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. I got it 2 days ago and used it once. I'm not impressed. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/19?

In Beauty Banter 1411146387.217

Used up: Skinn PM cleanser. Cut off the bottom of the tube and scraped the last little bit out of it. I loooove this stuff. Replaced with same. Skinn Bright Side Spot Treatment. This is the one with the little roller ball to dab on dark spots. The dark spots on my hands are now gone - YAY!! -- and I ordered more to use on my face. BBW Shower Gel in Cotton Blossom. Replaced with BBW in Cashmere Glow (my fave fall/winter fragrance). Tossed a couple old pencil eyeliners and lip glosses. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 225
1 2 3 4 ...225Next