Labor Day Weekend Clearance
44 Members and 6871 Guests Online

tototwo's Activity

Narrow Shoes!

Started by tototwo in Suggestion Box 1409013972.427

Are you kidding me, QVC?!?!?! You finally - FINALLY! - have shoes (shooties) in narrow width, but the smallest size you have is 7?!?!? (A257517) I've waited for years for QVC to have a shoe in a narrow width. But I couldn't order these (and they were gorgeous!), because my feet would swim in a size 7. You're on the right track with the narrows, but can you get some shoes in size 6? A size 6 Narrow? I would've ordered those shooties in every color if you would've had my size. Dang it! Continue Reading

Re: just a QUICK reminder - SKINN

In Beauty Banter 1408889405.39

Thanks, I'm streaming ShopHQ in the background while I do other things on my computer this morning. I checked Skinn's upcoming products for the 4 shows today and nothing wowed me. But that could change.......... it's early. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/22

In Beauty Banter 1408802428.9

Used up a sample size of Paula's Choice 1% Retinol. I'm surprised it didn't cause any irritation or peeling. I haven't decided whether to order the full size or not. I welcome any reviews of this product. Tossed various eyeliners and lipsticks - just cleaning out my makeup drawer. The powder eye shadow palettes are the next to go. Continue Reading

Re: All Summer Long w/ No Self-Tanning

In Beauty Banter 1408801333.837

Good for you! The last time I self-tanned was back in high school and I turned a brilliant orange. OK, granted that was the 1960's and self-tanners have improved since then, but I'm still not interested. I'm fair, who cares? -- it doesn't matter to me what society thinks of my white legs. I'm very happy. Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

In Beauty Banter 1408798401.557

I don't need a thing, but I watched anyway. Watch and learn. The high shipping fees this trip will keep me from ordering -- that and the fact I still have plenty of product from my orders in July. I wanted to add that I've been using his Hand Restore since June and it has definitely improved the overall look of my hands. Does anyone else here use it? I also use the "spot" brightener on a few dark spots. Both of these items together have lightened and tightened the skin on my hands. I have 4 dark spots on the back of my right hand and these are fading - certainly much lighter than they w... Continue Reading

Re: Almost $60 for a hooded sweatshirt!!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1408797564.997

You're paying for the designer's name, not the sweatshirt. I can buy nicer and better quality hoodies at Kohl's for under $10. But, I realize that some ladies will only wear "designer" clothing, even sweatshirts. To each his/her own. Continue Reading

Re: DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION DISCOVERY

In Beauty Banter 1408734829.307

I buy CG AquaSmooth at the Kroger supermarket in my neighborhood for $6. Why shop for it online if you can buy it at your local grocery store? Continue Reading

Re: Your August Best Beauty Finds

In Beauty Banter 1408643464.187

The Nudes Palette??? What brand? At Walmart? I need more info. Thanks! I got the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara because I had a coupon. Now I'm hooked. That application brush is amaaazing. One coat and done! Thick and full and it doesn't smear on me. (of course, after reading about the Almay Intense in plum, I'm going to have to try that too - sheesh) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408642929.787

Sorry, dobiesrule -- honestly, I wasn't teasing or making fun of you. It just struck me as funny that someone would have different foundations for different occasions -- running errands being one of those occasions. Yes, one thing I love about AquaSmooth is that I can brush it on in about 60 seconds. It looks good when first applied, and looks better and better as the hours go by. Plus the SPF benefits. I don't care how they do it for $6 - I just want CG to keep doing it! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408639897.313

I've used AquaSmooth for over 20 years and have recommended it several times on this board. So glad to hear someone else likes it! It's perfect for my oily skin, the "ivory" is a perfect match to my complexion, and it's buildable for when my skin is having a bad day. I've never heard of having a "running errands" foundation before...... AquaSmooth is my every day and special occasion foundation. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 221
1 2 3 4 ...221Next