Maxi Dresses
23 Members and 12391 Guests Online

tototwo's Activity

Re: SKINN TTV- any ideas what they'll be?

In Beauty Banter 1398088572.943

Tricolor ~ Thank you! I have oily skin (yes, at 65, I'm still super oily), so probably won't like Stem Regen. But I'll be watching the shows anyway! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398085770.77

Stem Regen -- is it all that?? I'm always tempted to try it, but haven't yet. Any reviews, yay or nay? Continue Reading

Re: SUPERCHARGED SPACKLE ???

In Beauty Banter 1398085513.107

I wish someone would review the Supercharged Spackle. One of our local stores started carrying Laura Geller products and I'm wanting to try something. I thought Spackle was a good place to start. Tinkrbl44, please let us know what you think after you receive it. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398084881.253

I think Skinn is on the last weekend of every month. It's similar to Q's relationship with the WEN guy -- if a product makes them money, they'll have it on often. Since I found a couple Skinn products I love, I look forward to his monthly events to see what specials he has. But I'm still using the Skinn products every day that I bought last January -- yes, they last that long! Worth every penny! Continue Reading

Re: The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

In Beauty Banter 1398084579.78

I appreciate seeing the Aqua Cure recommended again on this board. I'm curious now. However, am I the only one that thinks MidNight's using this (or any exfoliator) 5X a day is excessive? Is it recommended that this product be used several times a day? Continue Reading

Re: Younger skin through exercise

In Beauty Banter 1397744316.053

I also saw this on GMA this morning. I'm a believer!!! If your body is healthy, then your skin is healthy and more youthful. (of course, I write this as I sit on my lazy butt and play on the computer...) Continue Reading

Re: Laura Geller now at Beauty Brands Store.

In Beauty Banter 1397651333.02

Yes, I got the email yesterday. Lots of great (cheap!) kits and gifts as introductory offers. If I still used LG's products, I'd be there! Continue Reading

Re: Oh Crud, 80+ today going to 24 degrees Monday

In In the Garden 1397569192.93

I feel your pain. We had 80's last week, and light snow and 25 degrees for 2 days. It's still below freezing this morning. I brought a few potted perennials inside, but everything else will just have to wing it. Some daylilies and such look a little wilty, but all should be OK. The freezing temps aren't lasting a week, just a couple days. The snow actually acts like a blanket. Crossing my fingers. Continue Reading

Re: If you could have any luxury - what would it be??

In Beauty Banter 1397561228.673

Excellent health and for my all chronic illnesses and pain to go away. That would be luxurious. Continue Reading

Re: High Price of Handbags!

In Fashion Talk 1397485108.757

I consider re-sale price on my car, my boat, and my house, but definitely not on a bag! I carry a purse every day until it falls apart and I have to toss it. Then I buy a new one. I have one black leather bag I bought at the mall about 6 years ago for less than $50 that I get out and carry every winter. I won't buy a new winter bag until that one goes into the trash. I am not into "designer" anything. You can buy quality that doesn't have someone else's name on it. (are you all gasping in horror?) Summer bags - I prefer cloth, so they usually only last one season, then I toss and buy a... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 203
1 2 3 4 ...203Next