California Gold Rush(R) Sale
32 Members and 16739 Guests Online

tototwo's Activity

Re: Do your powder compacts wear away in middle first?

In Beauty Banter 1422122582.73

Absolutely! even my cream foundation compact. That's just how things go............... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone using Avon beauty products with great results?

In Beauty Banter 1422122515.627

The only Avon skin care product I still use is the Dramatic Firming Cream. I've used it for over 10 years and won't be without it! I stock up when they have "3 for $10" sales so always have a stash in my refrigerator. One of my fave Avon products was the Planet Spa Shea Butter -- but they discontinued it. Boo Hiss! Continue Reading

Re: Every single facial cleanser dtries me out in the winter

In Beauty Banter 1422121808.263

More votes for Pond's Cold Cream or Abolene. Continue Reading

Re: TSV succlent ice plants

In In the Garden 1421847578.057

Ordinarily I don't buy plants from QVC -- but, last year, I ordered Roberta's ice plants. First time I'd ever ordered from Roberta's. Only 2 of the ice plants lived thru the summer and both of them were puny and never bloomed. I'll be surprised if they come back this spring. Continue Reading

Re: Eyeliner Colors for Blue Eyes

In Beauty Banter 1421844463.09

Quinny, you need to experiment to find what's good on you. I use Rimmel or Jordana eyeliners - they're cheap but excellent, and come in every color imaginable. I'm 65, blue eyes, fair skin -- brown or black liners have never looked good on me, even tho they're OK on others. My old eyes look fabulous in charcoal greys, navy blues, and hunter greens. Plums and purples make me look like I've been crying. Continue Reading

Re: Knock Out Roses

In In the Garden 1421775815.433

Yup, I wait till late March or early April here. Be on the lookout for that nasty Rose Rosette virus that is attacking Knockouts - it's moving from the east to Midwest. There's no cure. I planted 20+ Knockouts thinking nothing could kill them -- I was wrong! Continue Reading

Re: Now That It's Winter, What Do You Do?

In In the Garden 1421775260.25

Like most of you, I read garden books and magazines and plan my gardens. I'm a Master Gardener so am involved in countywide projects all year long, including winter. I'm on the committee to plan our state's annual garden show next month and will work in that booth 3 days. Two weeks ago we started planting seeds in our greenhouse for the county plant sale in May. I've attended various gardening classes and monthly meetings all wintr. Actually, winter is a very busy time of the year! Today I'm watching some of the garden shows on Q -- not like I need anything else to get me excited for sp... Continue Reading

Re: Everything You Never Knew About Mascara

In Beauty Banter 1421681908.453

Thanks! interesting read. Now I don't feel so bad about saving mascara brushes I love to use in other mascaras. For me, when I find a mascara I love, I don't like the brush, and vice versa. Continue Reading

Re: 25 hour beauty day--BORING!!

In Beauty Banter 1421681272.85

I can't believe that anyone would actually record a shopping channel................. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 241
1 2 3 4 ...241Next