Just-Reduced Clearance
137 Members and 26314 Guests Online

kaplan206's Activity

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422222837.507

On 1/25/2015 BGDC said: I want to make some things perfectly clear right now to anyone who has a problem with what I have written, and Kaplan, I am not singling you out or attacking you. I have had backlash from other sources, and this is primarily being written for their behalf. I respect you and always have, so there is no need to take exception to anything that I have written. You know that I only wish you well, and I apologize if my words were confusing to you. First of all, I was not calling the FB members stupid. What I meant was that I feel it was stupid that some meaningless trolls in... Continue Reading

Yo! - 1/25/15

Last Reply by Pepper22 1422250086.827 | Started by kaplan206 in Judith Ripka

Good afternoon and happy Sunday to us all. We are in the midst of mild panic in the region as we are expecting to get a double punch of snow in the next few days. I hope the forecast is incorrect, but just in case I woke DH extra early today so he could get to the grocery shopping early. I apologize for my lack of activity in the past few weeks. (If you want a fuller explanation see my post on BGDC's post for Me2me.) Some things are still not so wonderful, namely DS#!, but most has stabilized for the time being, except for one thing. DS#2 is running in a special election to win PA/House ... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422207618.967

On 1/23/2015 BGDC said: All to say hi to ME2ME! She is going through some tough health problems, and although things on the forum have been weak and true long-standing members have been absent in favor of a better forum on Facebook (stupid), I think it's time for all of her real friends to say hello and wish her good health and the best. Jewelry is decoration. There are things way more important. Love, Robin (BGDC) I take acceptation to your statement, BGDC. I have NOT been absent due to talking on a Ripka FB site; I DO NOT BELONG to the site you've referenced. I have been absent on a regu... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422207374.373

I've been thinking of you in my heart, Me2me, even though I've been pretty silent for the past few weeks. Sending lots and lots of love to you. Continue Reading

Yo! - 12/28/14

Last Reply by Dead Eye 1419913509.317 | Started by kaplan206 in Judith Ripka

Good evening and happy Sunday to us all. Weird weather around here the last few days, with unseasonal warmth. I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I trust everyone had a happy holiday season. Allow me to wish you belated Chanukah and Christmas greetings and early happy/healthy near year as well. DTGD was here for the first candle of Chanukah and was really into, for the first time, the gift thingy. She loved distributing and helping others open their gifts. She really enjoyed opening her own gifts, usually with the exclamation - "JUST WHAT I ALWAY... Continue Reading

Re: 8PM Show - Who's here?

In Judith Ripka 1418353196.237

Thanks, ladies, for the great two hours. It was so much fun. Enjoy all your treasures! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418353117.11

On 12/11/2014 disneygal said: Kaplan, they just said you have all 5 of the watches!! Lol, so do I!! Not me; Sharon Facetsh. I have three of them. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418352886.07

On 12/11/2014 Pepper22 said: Sammy, are you still here? I think she fell asleep on the BGB! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418352786.49

On 12/11/2014 BaileyBop said: What is the models name that is modeling right now (6.45 PDT). She is gorgeous and I love her black hair and her hair line. I haven't seen her much. Of course I don't watch 24/7 so maybe that's why. Kadisha. I think both she and Kate have done a great job, although I still miss Suzanne. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1418352655.54

On 12/11/2014 anisha said: I have these earrings too in both versions and they are my everyday pair . They look about the same size as the new tanzie. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 860
1 2 3 4 ...860Next