31 Members and 17157 Guests Online

kaplan206's Activity

Re: Anyone about to chat during the show?

In Judith Ripka 1429394387.343

We were small in numbers today, but large in friendship. Thanks for chatting and have a great night. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429394082.86

On 4/18/2015 kitty987 said: On 4/18/2015 kaplan206 said: Jill's periwinkle nails are distracting me. Lol. Judith commented on the color earlier in the show. I think she said she liked it with the turq necklace! Her nails are all I see when they are on screen. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429394016.1

On 4/18/2015 littleone2 said: The golden beryl looks incredible. I love that we are seeing things in all price points. Kappy, yes, my daughter did "love" the "LOVE" necklace. It is a design that works well for all ages (as so many of her pieces do). So happy for her. Please wish her happy birthday from me. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393710.137

Jill's periwinkle nails are distracting me. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393675.11

On 4/18/2015 motherinlaw said: No worries! Hello to everyone who made it here today. The weather is gorgeous by me so I'm sure others are outside too. Just had to take a short break and see our Judith. :) Will consider the necklace. The price has gone up like everything else but the six ez pays are very tempting. :) The lower price was an event price. I regret not getting it at that price. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393603.403

On 4/18/2015 kitty987 said: I never noticed them before. Thanks for the info! :) YW. I hope they're still in inventory. There a lot of great stuff on clearance and as is. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393531.827

On 4/18/2015 motherinlaw said: No worries! Hello to everyone who made it here today. The weather is gorgeous by me so I'm sure others are outside too. Just had to take a short break and see our Judith. :) Will consider the necklace. The price has gone up like everything else but the six ez pays are very tempting. :) You could roll the dice and wait and see if it goes on clearance soon. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393474.51

On 4/18/2015 littleone2 said: Motherinlaw, We must have been posting at the same time. Hello! I didn't mean not to greet you! Kappy, Yes, it is way too quiet. Nice to see Suzanne today again too. It's wonderful to see Suzzane again. Is this one or two hours? Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393365.357

On 4/18/2015 kitty987 said: On 4/18/2015 littleone2 said: Hi Kappy & Jersey Born, Nice to see you both. Looks like it will be a quiet afternoon on the forum. The 14K necklace sure is a wow that they opened the show with. Of course, I adore the 17 carat bracelet they are showing right now, however, it is just not in the budget at this time. I did buy the Love necklace which hasn't been aired. It is a lovely piece, I gave it for my daughter for part of her birthday present. It's a very pretty bracelet. Nice rose quartz on that piece. Also after seeing the golden beryl I started looking aro... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1429393237.91

On 4/18/2015 littleone2 said: Hi Kappy & Jersey Born, Nice to see you both. Looks like it will be a quiet afternoon on the forum. The 14K necklace sure is a wow that they opened the show with. Of course, I adore the 17 carat bracelet they are showing right now, however, it is just not in the budget at this time. I did buy the Love necklace which hasn't been aired. It is a lovely piece, I gave it for my daughter for part of her birthday present. That's a lovely necklace. Did she love it? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 892
1 2 3 4 ...892Next