Spring Fashion Days
133 Members and 19565 Guests Online

kaplan206's Activity

Re: Paging Kappy!!

In Judith Ripka 1424582372.473

Thank you for thinking of me. My continuing regret was over an 18K/couture YG necklace which had a demure Star of David with diamonds placed in strategic positions. It was at a Sample Sale, which no longer occur, and was, to my mind, exquisite. Continue Reading

Yo! - 2/15/15

Last Reply by Pepper22 1424301877.19 | Started by kaplan206 in Judith Ripka

Good afternoon and happy Sunday to us all. The winds are howling and the snow has stopped. The temperature will only continue to decline until rock bottom is reached by tomorrow. Even with this frigid weather, we're the lucky ones as we've dodged the snow bullet so far, although we've three more chances this week. Stay warm and safe everyone. Belated hearts to everyone and early President's Day wishes, whatever that might be. Maybe it's to recite the Gettysburg Address. I made a nice haul from the last visit, with most being keepers. The BT ring is spectacular and the Verona woven in Y... Continue Reading

Re: Some new JR treasures - Pictures speak for themselves.....

In Judith Ripka 1424020787.507

WOW! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Magnificent. I am so happy for you and hope you will enjoy and wear them in the best of health. And speaking of health, how's the family, especially the twins? Continue Reading

Re: ROUND FOUR - Who's here to chat & laugh?

In Judith Ripka 1422846693.91

This time spent with all of you is such a balm for my crazy life. Thanks to everyone for all the chatter and laughs. Love you all. Enjoy your treasures. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422846458.117

On 2/1/2015 Oneanddone said: On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: Fight on the field! My former marriage has nothing to do with this show. Ha, ha! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422846433.477

On 2/1/2015 oceanviewTL said: Hi, Kaplan and Ripkanistas! Just returned last night from New Orleans and Gulf Coast. I was feeling a bit guilty about all the yummy (and fattening) Cajun and Creole food, and now I've added beautiful Ripka purchases to the guilt list! The gold version of JR's silver watch, one of my old favorites, was an immediate purchase. Ditto, the emerald and peridot heart rings. The drop earrings in chrome diopside were next, followed by the OTO earrings. A few other items have been going in and out of my cart.... Ok, I have now confessed! Welcome home to all the bad girls... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422846337.59

Miss Judie will be back March 13 & 14 and will have a TSV. I hope we'll see the new stuff then. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422846030.703

OH NO! SB CUFF again! The Q is beating a dead horse here. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422845829.49

On 2/1/2015 Oneanddone said: On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said: On 2/1/2015 CME said: I don't think they'll present Antonella's necklace. Rebecca just put on the one Kappie is going to buy ... Stop. I will not buy. I will not buy. Write it 100 times. If I had to write "I will not buy, I will not buy, I will not buy" 100 times, it would be 2019 by the time I was done and no one would be able to read it. Ha, ha. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 877
1 2 3 4 ...877Next