Guaranteed Delivery
99 Members and 17361 Guests Online

Good4u's Activity

Confession is good for the soul, right?

Started by Good4u in Beauty Banter 1419108508.667

So...today was the day... I was determined to make a clean start of old lipsticks, glosses or lip pencils I no longer use, not the right shade for my skin tone or just needed to be disposed of and here is my inventory...this is embarrassing, but if I can just help one person to follow in my footsteps, it will be worth it: - SIXTEEN (16) lipstick tubes - TWO (2) lip glosses - TWO (2) lip pencils All of the above went into the dumpster and I did not look back and I feel better. How many of you need to start addressing your addiction and what is it and how many? Merry Christmas! Continue Reading

Re: 50+ ladies- Will you rock a RED holiday lip this season?

In Beauty Banter 1419047503.16

On 12/19/2014 MarenSeattle said: The older I've gotten the more "natural" I've gone with my makeup. UNTIL, my niece handed me an intense lip shade and I just LOVED it against my pale skin and white hair. So now I'm going for the color. I'd love to find a really pretty, blue-ish red, nothing too harsh or hip. :-) So looking for suggestions. :-) I honestly think the more intense shades make me look younger, but not sure I'll be 'rocking' it. :-) Got one for you! Try Clinique lipstick in "Angel Red". It is a blue-based red in a sheer finish that really is beautiful for our age. I wear this c... Continue Reading

Re: 50+ ladies- Will you rock a RED holiday lip this season?

In Beauty Banter 1419045323.85

Yes, ma'am! I LOVE red lips anytime, but especially the holiday season. But it is important to wear the RIGHT shade of red and the RIGHT intensity of red. The under 25 set can get away with a vivid red. But for the rest of us a mid-tone to a more muted, sheer tone conveys a beautiful, modern and sophisticated look. Nothing conveys that more than a red lip. Continue Reading

Re: What are you thoughts about Rimmel products?

In Beauty Banter 1418665789.73

I, too as a confessed lipstick junkie, love Rimmel lipsticks in the tube, especially. The application is creamy smooth and moisturizing with many beautiful colors and a very good value, especially if you score with a coupon discount. You will not go wrong with their tube lipsticks. Two thumbs up! Continue Reading

Re: Suave 5 piece gift set

In Beauty Banter 1418646762.12

On 12/14/2014 lovesrecess said: I have been using Suave for quite a while now and really like everything I've tried....hope the gift set is somewhere other than WM....I despise that place. Indeed it is! You can locate it @ your local Walgreens where I picked mine up and if you have a 20% off coupon you can pick it up for $8; otherwise, it is $10. But still a very good value for full size products. Continue Reading

Re: Suave 5 piece gift set

In Beauty Banter 1418607254.153

Me too! I picked it up after reading the other thread and yes, it is a very, very good deal that you will find no other time than now. Good for us! Continue Reading

Re: Need a recommendation for Shampoo that really cleans hair but does not strip color. Not interested in Wen.

In Beauty Banter 1418607002.197

Here is another vote for L'Ore'al Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy with the purple cap. I just picked up this poo for $1.56 today @ Ulta because it was on sale for a dollar off, then the 20% off Ulta coupon and then I had a $2.00 manufacturer coupon...Ulta lost on that item, but I scored as the customer! Continue Reading

Re: Ulta Coupon

In Beauty Banter 1418087377.303

I keep an eye out for it in next weekend's paper is when I usually see it..I try and combine it with a manufacturer's coupon for even extra savings...and they do honor it combined with the Ulta coupon. The discount really adds up! Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: What is your Favorite Eyeliner?

In Beauty Banter 1417960557.25

On 12/6/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I've tried several, and believe it or not, my favorite is Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner - the one in the narrow chrome look tube, not the short chubby one. I've tried numerous pencils and they either skip, tug, wear off quickly, or irritate in some way. I've gotten away from wearing eyeliner regularly lately, but if I wanted to it would be the PF. It usually runs around $11/tube, but PF goes on sale a lot for a Bye One, Get One or something close to that. OMG! Without a doubt...this is by far the BEST eyeliner on the market ... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use/try the SSC Vitamin C products?

In Beauty Banter 1417805808.62

For me, I found them overly marketed and under performed products that I can use my money on else where. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 259
1 2 3 4 ...259Next