Share the Love
133 Members and 15621 Guests Online

Good4u's Activity

Re: Joan Rivers Great Hair Day

In Beauty Banter 1397435733.737

This product DOES crumble somewhat, but it does what I need it to do so I can live with this weakness. I DO use it to cover grays and it does it beautifully. I just gently comb it through once applied for a more natural application look. It does it well. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone still wear pantyhose?

In Fashion Talk 1397156430.98

Yes, do wear pantyhose. But it depends upon the occasion for which it is worn. The more formal the affair or professional appearance then pantyhose is required to have a polished appearance. However, if you like to have a more casual appearance the self-tanners are a great alternative for warmer months. White naked legs anytime is a no-no. - Signed, "Anna Wintour" American Vogue Fashion Editor Continue Reading

Re: Need recs for drugstore finishing powder...

In Beauty Banter 1396819814.167

Well, that is a bummer. I didn't get a chance to read your response BEFORE I bought the L'Ore'al Tru Match pressed powder. It was the "lightest" of the light-mediums that I could find tho' still a bit darker than my current coloring. I hoping as summer progresses and I tan a bit more, that color would be more natural looking. I did also get Cover Girl Smoothers pressed powder in translucent-medium and that is just a tad lighter (and cheaper in price!) than my current coloring…needing a happy mixture between the two! Thanks for your response! Continue Reading

Re: Survey, Please - How Many 50+ Ladies Out There Now Use Only Cream Blush?

In Beauty Banter 1396787740.513

I too, no longer use powder blushes, but yet to give up finishing powder…how does one set their make-up with out it? I have yet to figure that one out! I am in my mid-50's... I have not tried, but want to, the Maybelline Master Glaze Blush in stick form. It is new for 2014 and has gotten good reviews. That is my next purchase when I need cream blush. I am in a conundrum…what do you 50+ beauties do to "set" your make-up to keep it from traveling on your face if you don't use setting powder? I would love to know. Continue Reading

Need recs for drugstore finishing powder...

Last Reply by Good4u 1396819814.167 | Started by Good4u in Beauty Banter

Beauties, I'm in search of a light-medium beige finishing powder in hard-pressed powder compact. I am currently using up (and don't like) PF beige compact powder. It is a bit too dark and "masky" for my warm skin tone. So I need to know if any of you beauties have my similar light-medium warm skin tone and like a drugstore powder compact that you could recommend and I could look at for comparison. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Favorite L'Oreal Cosmetics

In Beauty Banter 1396766114.157

I LOVE: - Color Riche Lipstick - wonderful pigment and beautiful colors! - Voluminous Mascara - good mascara for a reasonable price! Continue Reading

Re: Need suggestions for a slightly moisturizing face cleanser please!

In Beauty Banter 1396320732.64

Hope I'm not to late to do a drugstore recommend…it is Garnier + Clean Smoothing Cream Cleanser for dry skin. It really leaves my skin feeling clean AND soft and hydrated. And with coupons for each time bought, I save $$$$. It was a good buy and a repurchase for me. Continue Reading

Re: LR's hair looks so dark at hairline - did she say if it's that root cover product?

In Beauty Banter 1394912536.753

On 3/14/2014 SnuggleBunny said: On 3/14/2014 DustyPink said: I've heard Lisa say she uses Joan's product too. I wish Lisa would wear bangs. I think that would make her look alot better, even though she is beautiful. I'd like to see Lisa in bangs too - bangs take years off our faces - I know - I'm 65 and I have bangs and always will! LOL Not always. I CANNOT wear bangs that are across the face. My forehead is too short. I could wear long side swept bangs, but they are a pain to keep up. Not everyone is meant to have bangs. There are many exceptions and even tho' you think LR may look g... Continue Reading

Re: Are you comfortable wearing bright Orchid Lip Colors?

In Beauty Banter 1394565165.39

I NEVER wear this color...I have warm skin tone and this looks horrid on me cuz it is a very, very cool shade. It is for winters ONLY! Btw, most GWP's lipsticks are in cool colors and why I pass on them. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Remember This Ring?

In Judith Ripka 1394480786.243

On 3/3/2014 newjerseygirl said: I think this ring came with a set of ring guards similar to these: That's right! I HAVE this ring in the mother of pearl pic below. It is a Judith Ripka piece. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 249
1 2 3 4 ...249Next