WEN by Chaz Dean
141 Members and 9883 Guests Online

Good4u's Activity

Re: I Don't Know If I Can Ask This, But....

In Beauty Banter 1409269198.85

Because I do water aerobics year-around, it is just neater to use a depilatory cream and be done with it. Then I don't have to worry about wild hairs and furry animals trying to escape. Besides, bald is beautiful and feels just like a baby's bottom. Continue Reading

Re: Do you change your hair color with the seasons?

In Beauty Banter 1409248298.757

What a great question, OP! Something different for a change in topics. Thanks. Indeed, I do go a shade darker in the cooler months. Right now, I have on light golden brown and it's nearing its life cycle for the warmer months. At the end of September, I will be putting on a mixture of two shades of medium brown, (light carmel and bronze browns) to deepen my color then in January, I will go just slightly deeper with a medium golden brown. Then let that life cycle run its course until it gets really warm, say mid-May, and then back to light golden brown. Such fun, being a girl! Continue Reading

Re: Almay Makeup

In Beauty Banter 1408017481.11

On 8/14/2014 Barbara Mom of 5 said: Do the Almay eye makeup remover pads sting? I have been using Clinique but it's very expensive. I've been afraid to try anything else because I've been worried it might sting. A few years ago I did try a neutrogena eye makeup remover and it stung my eyes terribly. No, Barbara Mof5, they most certainly do not. Nor do they leave any greasy residue behind. I love Clinique's eye remover lotion too, but have only tried it when my friend gets a GWP and she does not use eye makeup. Couldn't afford it otherwise. So the Almay is a very inexpensive and effective... Continue Reading

Re: Almay Makeup

In Beauty Banter 1407987222.853

In the paper over the w/e, Almay had a $4 coupon off any item. I bought eye make up remover pads for $1 with that coupon! That is such a great offer from them! Continue Reading

Re: Eyebrow tinting system…RAVE!

In Beauty Banter 1407468074.817

On 8/7/2014 drkcharger said: As i posted above, you can find this at Rite Aid if you have one near you. Unfortunately, I do not have that store in my city. But thanks. But for those that do, pick it up. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407439323.237

On 8/7/2014 ive been framed said: Good4u, question here. Does this product stain the skin as well? Thanks so much!! Well, following the directions I put on petroleum jelly above and below the brow to prevent that exact problem from happening just as you are suppose to do with hair color. And no, when I put on the jelly there was no staining afterward. The directions are very specific about what to do. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407416188.427

Beauties, I had just put this on yesterday…I am thrilled. But I cannot speak of the longevity of the results. But next time I do this I will cut all the product in half as I wasted a lot of product following their directions. Just a heads up for anyone who tries this product in the future. Continue Reading

Eyebrow tinting system…RAVE!

Last Reply by ChouChou 1407510916.88 | Started by Good4u in Beauty Banter

Beauties! What a pleasant surprise from a small purchase from a beauty catalog. I am tired of ALWAYS using a daily brow product to make my brows appear. When I don't use something because of whatever, I look, well, old. So when I saw this product, I thought, well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Well…winner! Check out Beauty Boutique catalog and if your tired of not having brows and having to put them on daily, this is your ticket. The product is by Godefroy and I purchased mine in medium brown. The name is Instant Eyebrow Tint and it is a permanent color tint lasting just li... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else over the nude and neutral craze ?

In Beauty Banter 1407292424.957

I look awful in "nudes" or "neutrals" in lip color. So the craze never took hold for me. Glad that trend is dying and we can return to beautiful color. I too am a warm skin tone, muted eye color and a brunette. Bring on the color! Continue Reading

Re: National Lipstick Day---what's your shade...?

In Beauty Banter 1406925383.133

My all-around shade is L'Ore'al Colour Riche Lipstick - Vagabond Mauve. A beautiful rose color that is very long lasting and a universally flattering color on most skin tones. A true win-win! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 253
1 2 3 4 ...253Next