124 Members and 20226 Guests Online

Good4u's Activity

Re: Hilarious: How designers in the 30s thought fashion would look in 2000.

In Fashion Talk 1429147759.98

My fave was the flashlight/light bulb in the hair to spot an honest man...if only that were true...but the other thing that is not far off was the invisible dress...the Madonna like bustier type dress...only about 10 years too late which is now fashionable in "some" California cities...LOL! So fun to watch at the innocence! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone here given up wearing nail polish?

In Beauty Banter 1428195203.05

I generally don't wear nail polish on my hands because I am too hard on my hands and don't have the patience for it. But when the weather becomes warmer, I will paint my toes but generally a very neutral color. I am wearing peep toe flats tomorrow for Easter service, but ran out of time to paint them today, oh well. Father forgive me, I know not what I do. Continue Reading

Re: Toothpaste...

In Beauty Banter 1428063134.083

I just use Sensodyne extra-whitening because I have sensitive teeth which is what my dentist recommended. Been happy ever since. Continue Reading

Re: Are you using Ponds products for your skin care?

In Beauty Banter 1427890183.473

I am going to sing the chorus here with the others regarding Pond's Cold Cream make-up remover...I have used it for a couple of years now. It is fabulous, works and reasonably priced. Never returning to over priced products, ever! Continue Reading

Re: Do You Prefer Leather Shoes and Handbags to Other Materials??

In Fashion Talk 1427574637.09

I do. NOTHING beats natural materials...I have to especially for my feet because they sweat so much. I love the feel of natural leather for handbags and go to TJMaxx to find the best deals and yes, I found a leather bag that was indeed affordable for me! Continue Reading

Re: Can I mix red hair color???

In Beauty Banter 1427423187.747

Of course you can mix shades of red together, but make sure they are in the same product line manufacturer like all Revlon, all L'Ore'al, all Clariol, etc. I do that frequently with brunette shades to get a custom color and besides, it is fun! Continue Reading

Re: Need help with eyebrows! Please.!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427145357.56

I am saying cleanser, not putting water on your brows. I don't use facial cleanser on my brows and just gently put water on them and the tint last way longer. If you use cleanser then you are defeating the purpose of the tint and it will fade considerably faster. Works for me. To each their own. Continue Reading

Re: Need help with eyebrows! Please.!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427142593.93

Forget everyone's suggestions above my post. I say this with good reason, the best way to achieve a consistent look is eyebrow tinting and this has become my holy grail and I only use eyebrow pencils as fillers. If you are careful not to get facial cleanser on your brows, the eyebrow tinting can last for as long as six weeks. I love, love, love it and only use brow pencils now as the tinting begins to lighten. I found the most inexpensive eyebrow tinting kits on smile.amazon.com and the eyebrow tinting product is Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint and I happen to use medium brown, but there are ... Continue Reading

Re: Do You Wear Green for St. Pat's

In Fashion Talk 1426591698.157

If you are Catholic-Irish...wear green.... If you are Protestant-Irish...wear orange... Continue Reading

Re: Gorgeous Spring Lipstick!

In Beauty Banter 1426591127.987

This lipstick color pic by the OP is not for skin tones like me! It clashes with my warm skin tone and is to much of a bright pink for me. But cooler tones would look just fine. I have a dupe for you of this lippie and I wish I had never bought it because it was misleading and I hate it on me..."Red Revolution" in Color Sensational Lipstick product line by Maybelline looks just like this for about $7...go for it! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 262
1 2 3 4 ...262Next