Christmas in July(R) Sale
150 Members and 12048 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: You're home with JIll AWESOME

In For the Home Talk 1406260633.77

Did any one notice they were showing the name of the show as "at home with jill martin." ??? I just thought that was odd. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think this is rude?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406260507.347

On 7/24/2014 sidsmom said: ....or we could do a nice thing & just let him go ahead of us. But she was already unloading her things on the conveyor belt. I always let people that have a few items behind me go ahead if I see that they only have a small amount in their arms. Continue Reading

Re: Do you think this is rude?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406260082.43

I do think it's rude and inconsiderate. I've never had it happen but if it did, I think I would have said something. Continue Reading

Isaac's Watch J288614

Last Reply by lavenderjunkie 1406299931.493 | Started by sparklestar in Jewelry Talk

I own his pink ceramic watch and loved it so much I ordered the two tone black/white. The stem does not seem right to me. It's working fine, but I noticed the stem looked like it was not pushed all the way in, so when I pushed on it there is some play there. If I push it, it does not click -- I can push it and it pops back. Wondering if others who own this have this same experience. I'm thinking I should return for another. Continue Reading

Re: Who Needs Paula Deen When There's The Pioneer Woman

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406175002.053

I think the OP could have provided her positive thoughts about the Pioneer Woman just as easily without dragging down Paula Deen. Continue Reading

Re: O/T What is you earliest childhood memory?

In Fashion Talk 1406173908.797

I was 3 1/2 and my Dad came through the front door and immediately went upstairs to bed. He climbed the stairs on his hands and knees because he lost a foot in a train accident and could not walk up the stairs. My next memory jumps to age 5 and I was having a very hard time going to school. The bus driver had to get off the bus and help drag me on. So my Dad decided he would bring me one day and drove me there. He walked me into the class and promised me he would come back for me in a bit. He never did. I took the bus home at the end of the day. It was a trick to get me to school. I'... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa

In Beauty Banter 1406068246.473

On 7/20/2014 brunette8706 said: On 7/20/2014 gazelle77 said: I guess Lisa likes a "white" Christmas? Everything is white including her dress....what happened to the good old fashioned colored lights, Santa and his reindeer.. Frosty the snowman? It looks like a Beverly Hills house wife Christmas...LOL! So very "Lisa"..... Out of touch perhaps? I love the white, silver, and champagne look for Christmas. That's exactly what I do. I personally love this look. I do white lights on the tree too, lol. It's just a matter of preference. Some years I do all white lights with clear and gold ornaments,... Continue Reading

Re: Where's Isaac??

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1406006154.51

I was not aware of a Handbag Event with Isaac. But he always has a handbag or two in his shows. You can always check out his handbags on QVC.com. Continue Reading

Re: What is your best piece of relationship advice?

In Viewpoints 1406004954.917

On 7/21/2014 hckynut said: What is your best piece of relationship advice? For me personally as a male that would be to make sure you know the person in every conceivable aspect. That is why we waited 30 years to get married. If it took 30 years, why bother. Continue Reading

Re: What is your best piece of relationship advice?

In Viewpoints 1406004893.663

On 7/21/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said: Great posts........I love don't be with a man that makes you cry...........so true. They all make you cry at one time or another. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 744
1 2 3 4 ...744Next