Clarks on Easy Pay
115 Members and 16982 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: Iris (model) Needs to Stop Interrupting Amy

In Fashion Talk 1425500909.35

When Amy first started this in Inspired Style, it was annoying because both Iris and Di mumbled and you could not really hear anything much of what they were saying ... and it's not like they had anything of value or interest regarding the items being presented. Continue Reading

Re: Iris (model) Needs to Stop Interrupting Amy

In Fashion Talk 1425499515.977

On 3/3/2015 January121 said: I don't care for Amy as a host & I don't care for Iris as a model ( especially a "talking" model) ... Iris just doesn't look good in the clothes she models. I agree about Iris .... she wears her clothes too small and you can't look good in something that does not fit you properly. Continue Reading

Re: Lori's shoes

In Lori Goldstein 1425498785.203

On 3/4/2015 Gemspirit said: On 3/2/2015 sparklestar said: They are cute ... I like these also Are those shoes from here? My daughter would love them? they are Christian Louboutin Continue Reading

Re: Why is Amy wearing Vince Camuto Shoes?

In Fashion Talk 1425498338.187

On 3/3/2015 Heart of Spade said: This always bugs me about the Q. On HSN the hosts/models were HSN clothing and accessories and tell you the item numbers for these things, even if they're not part of the show. By the hosts not wearing Q items head to toe, it reinforces the fact that the Q's selection of fashions and accessories is lacking. I disagree. No one person only shops in one place. We ALL know that. And if there are no shoes being offered in a show segment, why would you wear a QVC shoe? Continue Reading

Re: Shawn PM Style

In Fashion Talk 1425495549.96

On 3/3/2015 Angelfire said: OP......you've been watching for over 20 years and this is your first post. Wow. You have to start somewhere. Was there a point to your remark? Continue Reading

Re: Possible to have soft, shiny moisturized AND voluminous hair?

In Beauty Banter 1425492025.547

I have same issues as OP. I have BGT and SHP but have never used them together. I shall try that combintation too! See, new things learned. Continue Reading

Re: Cancellation? Are you kidding me?

In Beauty Banter 1425491551.5

I cancelled an item and got a verification email. A day later it still showed in process and not cancelled. I called CS and they cancelled it also, and I got an email verifying that. A week later I received it in the mail anyway, and it was the wrong item. Continue Reading

Re: Comparison of Wen BGT vs Wen BGT w/Rice Protein

In WEN 1425489912.34

Ohhh ... I figured it was something new because the packaging was different. Thank you for the clarification! Continue Reading

Re: We lost our little Peanut yesterday.....

In For the Home Talk 1425487571.8

On 3/4/2015 Buck-i-Nana said: I'm so sorry for your loss. I saw this on facebook a while back and it just really touched my heart. I rescue senior dogs and cats and each loss still takes a piece of my heart, but these words actually put a teary smile on my face. Before humans die, they write their last will and testament, giving their home and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I’d ask… To a poor and lonely stray, I’d give my happy home; my bowl and cozy bed, soft pillow and all my toys; the lap, which I loved so ... Continue Reading

Comparison of Wen BGT vs Wen BGT w/Rice Protein

Last Reply by Diva1Donna 1425491871.823 | Started by sparklestar in WEN

My experience with the original BGT was that it left my hair dry. I was wondering if anyone has experience with both and whether or not the one w/rice made any difference. I was going to give the Remoist Mask a shot. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 864
1 2 3 4 ...864Next