Creede Silver Sale
33 Members and 9715 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: Kirks Folly closing their doors... It's over.

In Jewelry Talk 1412141150.74

On 9/30/2014 nana59 said: Anyone else having a problem getting on to kirks folly online store? Been trying for the last hour. I give up. Continue Reading

Re: First case of Ebola diagnosed in US

In Health & Fitness 1412141023.99

Makes you wonder how our government or health authorities allow people to travel to these countries and back without some sort of monitoring. Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1412106663.257

On 9/23/2014 monicakm said: I ushered in Autumn with Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll in their Layers line (Creamy pumpkin pie filling, surrounded with yellow cake, pecans, butter and spice.)...I smell deliciously edible (LOL) Were you baking or applying fragrance ??? Continue Reading

Re: Love Shawn's Kitchen!!

In For the Home Talk 1412106335.28

On 9/29/2014 Lucky Charm said: It seems like a happy place. Love a window over the sink. I couldn't handle a kitchen that didn't have windows! Same here. I get lost while doing dishes and staring out the window watching the birds in our backyard ... I love a big sunny kitchen. Although I'll never have one, I can imagine. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone know? Kirks Folly vs Sweet Romance - Do the metals oxidize?

In Jewelry Talk 1412104986.26

It's on this site: http://www.sweetromanceonline.com/Bracelets_s/25.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=25&show=300&page=1 Continue Reading

Re: Tired of sticky skincare serums

In Beauty Banter 1412104023.267

On 9/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 9/30/2014 sparklestar said: On 9/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I agree about the sticky factor. I've been really pleased with the Korean ampoules (serums) I've been using, not only for what they address but also because they aren't sticky. What brand do you use, if I may ask. I've been using assorted ampoules for targeted results....peptides, collagen, etc. Mizon Collagen Ampoule (used in the AM) Mizon Peptide Ampoule (used in the AM) Secret Key SynAke Ampoule (used in the AM & PM) Mizon Night Repair Seruming Ampoule (used in the PM) The collagen a... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412100161.753

On 9/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I agree about the sticky factor. I've been really pleased with the Korean ampoules (serums) I've been using, not only for what they address but also because they aren't sticky. What brand do you use, if I may ask. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412099511.99

On 9/30/2014 Sweet Susie said: I think you need to become an ingredient detective to determine what works for your skin and the climate where you live. For example, hyaluronic acid attracts water from the atmosphere, so it will always feel a little bit tacky on the skin if you live in a humid climate. Conversely, if you live in an arid desert climate, your skin will feel dry because the hyaluronic acid is drawing water from your skin instead of the atmosphere. Try a serum with some silicones in it. Although some people abhor silicone, it does provide a dry, silky touch to the skin. I thought... Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1412096666.643

New version of Shalimar Souffle. Love it. Light citrus top notes of bergamot, lemon and mandarin, floral heart of jasmine Sambac mixed with unique orange blossom water absolute note. Vanilla extracts from India and Tahiti, and an overdose of white musk reveals its base deep inside Continue Reading

Re: Old Is New Again

In Jewelry Talk 1412095340.693

J31789 is a ring Continue Reading

Page 1 of 780
1 2 3 4 ...780Next