106 Members and 20001 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: Mary QVC

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1427669961.207

I like Mary. She is funny and I enjoy her. I think she would make a great host. Continue Reading

Re: 8 Ways Gloria Steinem Improved Our Lives

In Beauty Banter 1427668418.713

"Yet another thread hijacked with petty bickering -BORING!! Way to wreck the discussion." Newshound6, I was sticking to the discussion and it was not my intent to hijack the thread. But I could not help respond to the person responsible. She had no comment on the topic and her only intent was, yet again, to come after me for my contribution. I'm very tired of her tactics. I'm leaving this thread and this community. I apologize for taking part and being dragged in. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427666444.107

On 3/28/2015 sparklestar said: On 3/28/2015 Reever said: I do think that not having mothers stay at home anymore has impacted our society negatively. I feel blessed I was raised by a stay at home mom. You can't generalize that situation. Not every child who had a stay at home mom was raised in a loving, caring, and nurturing atmosphere. Just so you know Reever, when I said "you can't" I mean "you" in general. I was not telling you what you personally can or can't do. Just so we are clear. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427649456.01

On 3/29/2015 K9buddy said: On 3/29/2015 sparklestar said: On 3/28/2015 K9buddy said: On 3/28/2015 sparklestar said: On 3/28/2015 Reever said: I do think that not having mothers stay at home anymore has impacted our society negatively. I feel blessed I was raised by a stay at home mom. You can't generalize that situation. Not every child who had a stay at home mom was raised in a loving, caring, and nurturing atmosphere. Actually, she can generalize any situation she wants. Feel free to disagree with her if you want, but it's not your place to tell her what she can and can't do. Back at it ag... Continue Reading

Re: Clark's "Orla Kiely"

In Clarks 1427647510.007

On 3/29/2015 vaccinia said: Thanks for posting this! Love Orla Kiely and wasn't aware of this collab. You're welcome. There were a lot of other styles. Reminded me of the "mod look." Chunky heels. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427609852.93

On 3/28/2015 K9buddy said: On 3/28/2015 sparklestar said: On 3/28/2015 Reever said: I do think that not having mothers stay at home anymore has impacted our society negatively. I feel blessed I was raised by a stay at home mom. You can't generalize that situation. Not every child who had a stay at home mom was raised in a loving, caring, and nurturing atmosphere. Actually, she can generalize any situation she wants. Feel free to disagree with her if you want, but it's not your place to tell her what she can and can't do. Back at it again? What happened -- gave up on SuzyQ and you're going ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427604432.53

On 3/28/2015 Reever said: I do think that not having mothers stay at home anymore has impacted our society negatively. I feel blessed I was raised by a stay at home mom. You can't generalize that situation. Not every child who had a stay at home mom was raised in a loving, caring, and nurturing atmosphere. Continue Reading

Clark's "Orla Kiely"

Last Reply by Crisso 1428032254.68 | Started by sparklestar in Clarks

Not sure why this line is so expensive, but it's very vintage and cute. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 879
1 2 3 4 ...879Next