Labor Day Weekend Clearance
150 Members and 8746 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: have Debbie Meyer's green bags changed?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409338288.13

On 8/29/2014 chrystaltree said: Did they ever work? Never worked for me.... I've had mine for a couple years. They never worked for me. Continue Reading

Re: Really, Dooney?

In Dooney & Bourke 1409338070.84

I guess D&B has to appeal to everyone, even the sport lovers. Personally I would never wear anything with a sports logo; fashion or otherwise. I dislike sports and anything to do with them. They are overpaid for playing games. Continue Reading

Re: WOW...FB people!!

In Susan Graver 1409287344.867

I think FB is an outlet for people to unleash their inner evil where otherwise they are not able to. Maybe they are stifled in real life and they bottle up their negativity and go rampant on FB. Continue Reading

Re: Poor, Leah

In Fashion Talk 1409286687.527

I don't think she is so fashionable. And that entire post with photos was unnecessary. You must have lots of idle time on your hands. Continue Reading

Re: Please Stop Standing Sideways -- Face the Camera!

In Susan Graver 1409255939.55

Maybe if the OP sat sideways while watching it might ease her annoyance. Continue Reading

Re: Hot in hollywood hsn

In Fashion Talk 1409255679.853

I thought the host last night said it was available in a suede but I don't see it as an option under the color choices. Continue Reading

In Susan Graver 1409201072.487

On 8/27/2014 Kathleen said: On 8/12/2014 PKB said: Seriously? Turning sideways makes one look slimmer! Only if you're slightly turned with one hand on your hip and one knee bent! HELLO......Actually she stands sideways because she's looking at the clothes on the rack! . *rolls eyes* LDO stands sideways and it doesn't make him look slimmer. Same for Dennis Basso Continue Reading

In Susan Graver 1409198440.623

How silly. What difference does it make which ways she stands. She faces the host and she's standing sideways because the clothing item is to her side so if she stands facing forward, how can she possibly explain it???? Where do people come up with these requests any way. Continue Reading

Re: Giuliana Rancic is back on HSN on Aug. 28th!

In Fashion Talk 1409193998.36

On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said: On 8/27/2014 SANNA said: I like her dark hair better, I think it is more her. And also I think she is way too skinny. I love slender people, but she is too much now. She could use 10 pounds. No one cares what you think. Go grab a burger You go girl ! Continue Reading

Re: Giuliana Rancic is back on HSN on Aug. 28th!

In Fashion Talk 1409169103.147

On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said: On 8/27/2014 sparklestar said: I have two of her jackets. They are so beautiful. I have no problem buying faux leather unless it looks faux. I've tried so many and returned them, but hers are amazing. I can't look .... I know I will buy another. LOL & yes, her faux leather jackets/apparel-great quality. I'm very interested in the suede option for the TS. I want to see the design & color options. I also like the fact that she models her own apparel/photos on hsn of the new items. Girl has some long legs. Can't wait for the show tonight!!! Remember too ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 761
1 2 3 4 ...761Next