Resort & Cruise Shop
42 Members and 18217 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: Sandra Bennett's Oops during Dooney Show?

In Fashion Talk 1422506899.317

On 1/28/2015 KaliaMonet said: As a black woman, I'm saddened at all the hate Sandra is getting over on her Facebook page. I can watch the video and see the host and vendor aren't talking specifically about the model's hair. That's clear. The camera panning to her was just unfortunate, and sadly, those of us who enjoy race-baiting and causing trouble took the opportunity to run with it. That angers me more than what was said here. Because of the race-baiters and troublemakers among us, our plight and struggle for equality will always be "several steps back" instead of steps forward. People wo... Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran's hair!

In Fashion Talk 1422505836.843

On 1/28/2015 K9buddy said: On 1/28/2015 donuts said: How can everyone talk about Amy's annoying bangs without mentioning the most annoying bangs on television..........Shawn's........OMG....... So true. How can one's bangs be annoying? Continue Reading

Re: Climbers: This year's Threaders?

In Jewelry Talk 1422485951.747

A fad like colors of gold, black spinel, druzy etc, etc. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422484580.667

On 1/28/2015 LipstickDiva said: On 1/28/2015 sparklestar said: I'd say the majority of people didn't even read or look at what actually happened. They just make their nasty accusing remarks, never thinking how badly she must feel. Of all people, poor Sandra. For someone who accused me of stirring the pot by starting this thread and didn't think it needed to be brought here, you've now commented on this how many times? I see what you're doing. So I'm limited to the number of my comments? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422478912.73

I'd say the majority of people didn't even read or look at what actually happened. They just make their nasty accusing remarks, never thinking how badly she must feel. Of all people, poor Sandra. Continue Reading

Re: Boden Company

In Fashion Talk 1422478567.36

On 1/28/2015 scatcat said: I keep hoping they open a real store near me. Cute stuff and I own a couple pieces, but prefer touching and trying on. My preference also. But they have free shipping and returns, so I'll give it a try once to see. That's how it was with JJill. I used to order from them online and then their store came to our mall. Then they left. Now they are back, but I'm not fond of their clothes any more. They seem kind of blah now. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1422420774.83

On 1/27/2015 Emree said: There is a quote that says: "There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves." I honestly think there is a small group of individuals who are hellbent on misinterpreting what Sandra said. If you watch the entire clip, she never insulted Michelle. She was implying that we can look back at a photo of ourselves with a handbag and say 'gee my hair looked bad, but my bag was awesome.' And I think these people can see that she is a kind person so they are trying to ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 831
1 2 3 4 ...831Next