Share the Love
174 Members and 14080 Guests Online

sparklestar's Activity

Re: O/T Re "Ignore User"

In Beauty Banter 1397751661.053

On 4/17/2014 LisaB said: This is happening to me but I have chosen to ignore the users. You probably did it on a thread and didn't reliaze that it will be ignored on all threads. Its a great way to block out the snarky posters that never have anything positive or constructive to say. I've done it by accident also. Continue Reading

Re: Do They Really Need Three sets of Hands ??

In Carolyn Pollack 1397746434.09

On 4/17/2014 ennui1 said: No one is ever happy. Continue Reading

Re: Horrendous prints/fabrics

In Fashion Talk 1397745300.29

On 4/17/2014 chrystaltree said: Well, you gave yourself away....LOL It wouldn't matter what SG sold, you wouldn't buy it anyway and you'd rant about how horrible it was. For those of us who like, know and follow fashion; we understand how popular the "soft" print pant is this year. Those pants are everywhere. It's the "it" pant of the season. If I do buy a pair, it will be Chicos version, which is a long pant with a wider leg. I would not matter what the TSV was, she'd find something to rant about it. She is constantly putting down QVC and does not even shop here. Just another trouble mak... Continue Reading

Do They Really Need Three sets of Hands ??

Last Reply by sparklestar 1397746434.11 | Started by sparklestar in Carolyn Pollack

To show jewelry? I realize that male host is probably training, but it just bugs me to see this guy in beauty and jewelry shows. One host and the vendor Carolyn is enough. But three people talking at once all squeezed in together is not necessary. Continue Reading

Re: Act of Kindness by a Vitamix employee at Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397710427.043

FunkyHulaGirl, thank you for taking the time to share this information. Some days more than others we need to hear there are beautiful people somewhere out there like this young man Continue Reading

Re: Horrendous prints/fabrics

In Fashion Talk 1397708926.28

ho-hum, what else is new Continue Reading

Re: Lisa R. discussed on Nancy Grace tonight

In Beauty Banter 1397706476.283

The stalker needs to be put away - problem solved. Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

In Fashion Talk 1397672947.197

What I find odd is the designer looks just as bad in the clothes so what kind of a designer are they that they can't look in a mirror and see what they look like. The outfit she had on at midnight was not at all attractive or appealing on her. Continue Reading

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

In Fashion Talk 1397621146.803

The knees are baggy on everyone. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 693
1 2 3 4 ...693Next