A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
70 Members and 11394 Guests Online

ByTheBay's Activity

Re: Contemplating a French door refrigerator

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408973280.62

I have the Whirlpool French Four Door. I love that when both doors are open, I can see everything front to back. My only problem with this design is in the drawer below the the French doors. It takes up room I would have rather had in the freezer section. ETA: I went with the SS. It's very neutral & IMHO has become a classic. It all depends on the style ( & size) of your kitchen. My SIL recently remodeled her tiny kitchen with lots of wood, dark granite & white appliances. When you enter-wow- the white really jumps out at you. Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, would we like a GEORGE SIMONTON section here?

In Fashion Talk 1408657935.46

I adore this man but haven't been too interested in his offerings of late. I'm not a fan of Milky Knit. I wish he would bring back his fabulous jackets similar to a few years back. Continue Reading

Re: Scarf/Necklace combo

In Fashion Talk 1408630732.647

On 8/20/2014 sharlee said: Waving back to By the Bay - hi there. We should have lunch again sometime - I miss the old group! I too miss our get togethers! So much fun! Continue Reading

Re: Vera Bradley

In Fashion Talk 1408629974.617

On 8/21/2014 ibb38 said: On 8/20/2014 ByTheBay said: On 8/1said: Just a short in the dark. Anyone know of a good place to get a deal on VB, especially travel items? Am looking for the Weekender and as always, looking for the best price. I'm near a retail store, but not an outlet (that I am aware of) Exactly what I'm looking for, a weekender, but I need it in Mocha Rouge. Anybody out there in cyber land know where to find this elusive devil? No go on the VB site.----gonnab, have you tried Amazon? I only use the travel pieces & really lucked out on several deals with no s/h! http://www.ve... Continue Reading

Re: Clarks Kessa Mabel Ankle Boot.......

In Fashion Talk 1408549480.217

On 8/20/2014 BonAtTheBeach said: On 8/20/2014 ByTheBay said: I wore these most days when in Italy. Love them! Purchased mine from Amazon. P.S. Wanted to add that they run true to size with a nice roomy toe box. I also have a high instep & they worked out great in that area also. Awesome. I'm ordering the burgundy. Oh, I usually go up 1/2 size in ankle boots....good choice this time or stick to normal? Need that toe room!! Thanks! I have short toes so I had no probs there. Continue Reading

Re: Clarks Kessa Mabel Ankle Boot.......

In Fashion Talk 1408549105.97

I wore these most days when in Italy. Love them! Purchased mine from Amazon. P.S. Wanted to add that they run true to size with a nice roomy toe box. I also have a high instep & they worked out great in that area also. Continue Reading

Re: Vera Bradley

In Fashion Talk 1408547462.953

On 8/15/2014 gonnab said: Just a short in the dark. Anyone know of a good place to get a deal on VB, especially travel items? Am looking for the Weekender and as always, looking for the best price. I'm near a retail store, but not an outlet (that I am aware of) Exactly what I'm looking for, a weekender, but I need it in Mocha Rouge. Anybody out there in cyber land know where to find this elusive devil? No go on the VB site.----gonnab, have you tried Amazon? I only use the travel pieces & really lucked out on several deals with no s/h! Continue Reading

Re: Scarf/Necklace combo

In Fashion Talk 1408547071.34

Very clever!! P.S. Waving~~~Hi to sharlee! Continue Reading

Re: Hey!! What happened to the Home & Away Replenishing Treatment mists???

In WEN 1408546799.333

On 8/20/2014 vermint said: On 8/20/2014 ByTheBay said: On 8/19/2014 bruingirl said: ruh-oh! I was waiting for BGT to return as well......... Ok, I give up...what's BGT? I do know what SOB (too funny) & SHP mean though LOL! BGT is Bamboo Green Tea. Thank you Vermint! Continue Reading

Re: Private Reserve SS 17mm Coin pearl & leather bracelet on clearance just reduced further + free S/H!

In Honora 1408539816.81

I was looking for reviews on this bracelet. Glad I found yours. I love leather & pearls (own the wide multi row) so couldn't pass this one up. On clearance AND free s/h, what a concept LOL! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 235
1 2 3 4 ...235Next