TSV(R) Preview
45 Members and 18098 Guests Online

Helen852's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

In TV Talk 1421002630.327

On 1/10/2015 SydneyH said: Kiwi is out. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ghs-kristen-alderson-out I was just going to post that info: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/general-hospital-spoilers-kristen-alderson-quits-leaves-gh-kiki-jerome-exiting-abc-soap/ Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Don't Have Prescription Coverage

In Health & Fitness 1420750745.073

On 1/8/2015 happy housewife said: On 1/8/2015 Helen852 said: This comes at a perfect time. My mom, age 83, doesn't have Part D, so no scripts are paid for. Recently she had a stroke, no long lasting affects, but needs to be on HBP meds and a statin and also an anti depressant. Rather than pay the extra $$ for Part D she never got her meds filled. At WalMart for generics, it's $65 a month. I checked the GoodRX and that will be perfect for her until she can enroll in Part D. Can a new coupon be printed every month? Thanks for this great information. You need to look into this carefully - med... Continue Reading

Re: For Those Who Don't Have Prescription Coverage

In Health & Fitness 1420735435.697

This comes at a perfect time. My mom, age 83, doesn't have Part D, so no scripts are paid for. Recently she had a stroke, no long lasting affects, but needs to be on HBP meds and a statin and also an anti depressant. Rather than pay the extra $$ for Part D she never got her meds filled. At WalMart for generics, it's $65 a month. I checked the GoodRX and that will be perfect for her until she can enroll in Part D. Can a new coupon be printed every month? Thanks for this great information. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

In TV Talk 1420407137.183

I'm ready for the Fluke storyline to end as well. Not sure if I read it on here or as a 'rumor' versus a spoiler, but it said that there's only 1 Luke and that Helena is controlling his mind / thoughts. So when we see the two of them, it's really just 1 confronting himself. The storylines now are boring. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ December Thread

In TV Talk 1419525528.333

Although I don't post often on the thread, my 'vote' would be monthly. Right now there are almost 6 pages, that's plenty. Merry Christmas to you all. Watch out for Krampus!! Continue Reading

Re: Homeland (spoilers)

In TV Talk 1418098129.35

I was so tense watching that last night. Quinn is a loose cannon, hope he makes it back home. Wonder how they will deal with the death of Carrie's father (the actor who played him passed this past year). I love Saul. In last nights episode, it was mentioned that this was all planned from the get-go, from the murder of the bureau chief, Saul getting kidnapped, etc., and it all stemmed from the information transmitted by the Ambassadors husband. I knew he wouldn't off himself. Continue Reading

Re: When you go grocery shopping and lose your car?

In Viewpoints 1418097867.877

I use my alarm button or will put a note on my smartphone notepad to tell me where I'm parked. It happens to the best. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ December Thread

In TV Talk 1418097550.323

Since the actress playing Britt is apparently leaving, perhaps this break up is for good. I'm getting a bit bored with the story lines. Wouldn't it be nice if tptb would stick to one story line per day instead of all the jumping around. Wishful thinking, I know. Missed today's episode, but I'm sure not much was 'revealed'. Have a feeling the SLs will drag on into the new year and by that time, I probably won't care who Fluke is or is Sonny or Morgan the father of the baby. Continue Reading

Re: Now that's entertainment!! Bruno Mars on SNL last night.

In Viewpoints 1416769540.917

He is so talented. Loved it. I thought the second half of SNL was weak. Bruno and his gang saved it. Love me some Bruno. Reminds me a bit of James Brown. Continue Reading

Re: Buffalo. NY Posters.......

In Viewpoints 1416520837.213

Thanks so much. I'm in the thick of it. Five feet plus. Haven't heard about too many power outages. The snow is falling so fast, plows can't keep up. Travel bans in many towns and villages. We probably won't be able to get out until Saturday. We have enough food for the two of us. They did warn us it was coming so we did stock up. Again, thank you for your concern. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 19
1 2 3 4 ...19Next