TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 11198 Guests Online

Helen852's Activity

Re: Jon Bon Jovi and Football

In Viewpoints 1397265967.577

Current orchard park resident here. I believe that even with new ownership with the current lease agreement the Bills will remain here for ten years. It will be interesting. Too much speculation right nw. The Jacobs family name has also been bandied about, but with theirnownershipmof the Bruins and Delaware North, they would have to sell the Bruins or make a change in ownership to the son and owning Delaware North may violate something. Next few years will be interesting. Continue Reading

Re: TV Characters Without First Names

In TV Talk 1396750956.883

Newman - from Seinfeld Would Mr Big from SATC count. We didn't know his name until the final episode. Continue Reading

Re: Good Wife Episode tonight-Spoiler Alert-Do NOT read if you don't want to know.

In Viewpoints 1395629568.997

I did not see that coming. They did the same thing with a major character this year on person of interest. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else get an outrageous electric bill?

In Viewpoints 1395420269.35

Terrier3, I was on jury duty all week but was parked early enough yesterday that the rate was the same. Yup, crazy carl, owns a lot of those lots, heard mark croce owns some as well. Love Brian Higgins. I also think that Sen Schumer has done a lot for this region; if our electric bill is out of wack, we will also be placing a call to all of them. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone else get an outrageous electric bill?

In Viewpoints 1395415740.693

Terrier3, We're waiting for our electric bill. Have heard from numerous people about the spike in their bills and I totally agree, the explanation that Nat Grid and NYSE&G gave was lame. We know a business owner (restaurant / bar) and his went up 30%. Will have to sell a lot of fish fries this lent. It may be time for Sen. Schumer and Gillibrand to look into this. What do you think about the $60.00 parking for the NCAA tournament? Continue Reading

Re: Need Help Connecting to WiFi

In Electronics Talk 1393965587.02

All the info you need should be on your router. The password should be the wep key#. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: Francis strikes again!

In Viewpoints 1391981411.43

Here's the article referenced by terrier3. http://www.buffalonews.com/life-arts/religion/church-closings-in-limbo-as-rome-overrules-bishop-20140208 Continue Reading

Re: OT...The secret is out... Walmart ruined Christmas morning!

In Mom to Mom Forum 1386100408.21

Must be the way they ship things right now, received a printer ordered from WalMart today in the manufacturers box. Friend of mine also received something from Bath & body Works in a Bath & Body Works box. You knew where it was from from all the fragrance bottles on the box. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone watch The Making of the "Sound of Music"?

In TV Talk 1385836313.597

I think it's a genius move on NBC's part to cast Carrie Underwood. Introduce the genre of musicals to an entirely new set of young eyes. I saw 'the making of' and was impressed. Can hardly wait to see it next week. Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone else having "issues" with Internet Explorer?

In Viewpoints 1385836168.577

Funny you mentioned this, having problems with my online banking. I have both Chrome and IE, received a message on bank website they were having problems with IE, but I have IE7. Luckily Google Chrome worked just fine for me. Not sure what the issues are. I'm staying away from IE8 though. Hear it's a nightmare. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next