Give Gorgeous
23 Members and 11435 Guests Online

Helen852's Activity

Re: TSV Turkey Fryer

In TSV Talk 1413988844.383

You can buy the oil in different sizes. We use the largest which I believe is 3.5 gallons. If you cook a turkey 14 lbs and up you'll need a bit more. We have had the electric fryer before and love them. We don't put on counter top though, we cook in the stove or on the deck. If you follow instructions, you will never bake another turkey. They did say that the turkey only absorbs 2 tablespoons of the oil. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers Will be on This Season's Celebrity Apprentice

In Viewpoints 1410409764.167

From the Tamara Tattles site in May 2014. These are the contestants. The site has more info on all the tasks and who is 'rumored' to be the final 2. Ian Zierling (Beverly Hills 90210), Lorenzo Lamas, Geraldo Rivera, Kevin Jonas, Terrell Owens (Football), Johnny Damon (Baseball), Sig Hansen (Deadliest Catch) Gilbert Gottfried (Comedian) Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kenya Moore, Brandi Glanville, Kate Gosselin, Vivica Fox, Shawn Johnson (Olympic Gymnast), Leeza Gibbons, Jamie Anderson (Olympic Snowboarder) Continue Reading

Re: Peach Season!

In Viewpoints 1408988461.357

On 8/25/2014 terrier3 said: I just ate my first local sweet juicy peach (over the sink)...it was SO GOOD! Between the peaches and tomatoes, I'm in Farmer's Market Heaven! I like my peaches plain...or grilled. But I have never made a peach pie in my life and I'm thinking there may be one in our future! What's YOUR favorite late summer treat? Hi Terrier3, sounds delish. I believe next weekend is the Lewiston Peach Festival. I make a peach pie from a recipie I saw on The Chew. You use a cast iron pan, and amaretto in the peaches. Continue Reading

Re: Credit report inquiry-question

In Among Friends 1408840241.777

Congratulations on the home!! Continue Reading

Re: Credit report inquiry-question

In Among Friends 1408820331.29

In NYS, prior to closing on the mortgage loan, another credit report is requested to insure that no new lines of credit have been opened up. My son and DIL just went through this when they purchased their new home. The person who handled the mortgage process for them advised them this would be happening. If you've already closed on your home purchase, then I would definitely inquire. HTH. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1405643011.97

I believe this has been mentioned prior, but what happened to Olivia's 'visions'. She could solve everything!!! Continue Reading

Re: I can't stand to watch ....

In Viewpoints 1405557324.567

Anything Kardashian. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1404955893.03

RCG, I agree with you 1000 per cent. So tired of the bringing back the dead, enough already. Think outside of the box please. Everything is so predictable with these story lines. I thought I read a while back thAt Vincent Izary was going to b on the show as a Cassadine. Sorry I forgot his characters name on all my children, Dr. David something. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 18
1 2 3 4 ...18Next