Labor Day Weekend Clearance
41 Members and 7653 Guests Online

Helen852's Activity

Re: Peach Season!

In Viewpoints 1408988461.357

On 8/25/2014 terrier3 said: I just ate my first local sweet juicy peach (over the sink)...it was SO GOOD! Between the peaches and tomatoes, I'm in Farmer's Market Heaven! I like my peaches plain...or grilled. But I have never made a peach pie in my life and I'm thinking there may be one in our future! What's YOUR favorite late summer treat? Hi Terrier3, sounds delish. I believe next weekend is the Lewiston Peach Festival. I make a peach pie from a recipie I saw on The Chew. You use a cast iron pan, and amaretto in the peaches. Continue Reading

Re: Credit report inquiry-question

In Among Friends 1408840241.777

Congratulations on the home!! Continue Reading

Re: Credit report inquiry-question

In Among Friends 1408820331.29

In NYS, prior to closing on the mortgage loan, another credit report is requested to insure that no new lines of credit have been opened up. My son and DIL just went through this when they purchased their new home. The person who handled the mortgage process for them advised them this would be happening. If you've already closed on your home purchase, then I would definitely inquire. HTH. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1405643011.97

I believe this has been mentioned prior, but what happened to Olivia's 'visions'. She could solve everything!!! Continue Reading

Re: I can't stand to watch ....

In Viewpoints 1405557324.567

Anything Kardashian. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1404955893.03

RCG, I agree with you 1000 per cent. So tired of the bringing back the dead, enough already. Think outside of the box please. Everything is so predictable with these story lines. I thought I read a while back thAt Vincent Izary was going to b on the show as a Cassadine. Sorry I forgot his characters name on all my children, Dr. David something. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

In Viewpoints 1404941381.03

Terrier, nice recommendation. I'm in the southtowns, but did notice the difference in premier once they moved from the Delaware ave location to maple. My sister and in are doing the garden walk this month. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

In Viewpoints 1404939802.77

Try premier gourmet. Website is premier dot com. Phone 7168773574 Continue Reading

Page 1 of 17
1 2 3 4 ...17Next