Fashion Special Offers
60 Members and 12573 Guests Online

Helen852's Activity

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1405643011.97

I believe this has been mentioned prior, but what happened to Olivia's 'visions'. She could solve everything!!! Continue Reading

Re: I can't stand to watch ....

In Viewpoints 1405557324.567

Anything Kardashian. Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

In TV Talk 1404955893.03

RCG, I agree with you 1000 per cent. So tired of the bringing back the dead, enough already. Think outside of the box please. Everything is so predictable with these story lines. I thought I read a while back thAt Vincent Izary was going to b on the show as a Cassadine. Sorry I forgot his characters name on all my children, Dr. David something. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

In Viewpoints 1404941381.03

Terrier, nice recommendation. I'm in the southtowns, but did notice the difference in premier once they moved from the Delaware ave location to maple. My sister and in are doing the garden walk this month. Continue Reading

Re: Question for Anyone in the Buffalo Area

In Viewpoints 1404939802.77

Try premier gourmet. Website is premier dot com. Phone 7168773574 Continue Reading

Re: Is Duck Dynasty Coming Back on TV Soon?

In Viewpoints 1404238143.25

Never watched, but did see in Bed Bath & Beyond the big Tervis Tumblers with their likeness were marked down to $5.99 -- including the top!!! Continue Reading

Re: Facebook and Family News

In Mom to Mom Forum 1402853356.28

When my brother passed away last month we let our cousins know via facebook; first with a private message and then as a posting because we didn't have any of their phone numbers. We were able to make contact with all of them and let them know of his passing. He kept his cancer diagnosis just among his wife and children ( not even my mother knew the seriousness of it until 2 weeks before ). For us it worked well. Edited by me. Continue Reading

Re: No more Philosophy bath at Sephora?

In philosophy 1402693666.76

T3: Was that at Boulevard or Galleria?? I was at Mckinley (JCP) earlier in the week and they had the B&B still, could have changed by now. That's too bad. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 17
1 2 3 4 ...17Next