Guaranteed Delivery
131 Members and 18384 Guests Online

ronni01's Activity

Eye Brow Pencils

Last Reply by Gloria 1399483525.2 | Started by ronni01 in Beauty Banter

Could anyone please recommemd a nice taupe color eye brow pencil that you can purchase from walmart or Target that works nice. (I need to get a new one but there are so many out there to choose from). I am using ybf now but is expensive. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Paula's Choice NEW 365 self-tanner -- anyone tried?!?!?!

In Beauty Banter 1397523805.5

I just ordered this over the weekend - very curious to try. (I am a tan towel user - they work well for me - but want to try something new) I will post a review later. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: Savannah Bee Company

In Beauty Banter 1384944343.61

Sorry about my double post! Looks like I hit a wrong button - I am new to this. Continue Reading

Re: Savannah Bee Company

In Beauty Banter 1384944194.937

On 11/19/2013 sparklestar said: Retired08, thanks so much for the nice read. It's so nice to hear there are people that have a passion for excellent, natural products. I find bees amazing and love reading about stuff like this. It's too bad you don't hear more about products on the market like this. This is one of the good things about this board -- you get great information on great products. Thanks again. Retired08, Thank you so much for taking the time to post the nice article on the Savannah Bee Company. Thank you to all the others also that responded to my post! Because of all the gre... Continue Reading

Savannah Bee Company

Last Reply by sparklestar 1385015406.51 | Started by ronni01 in Beauty Banter

Has anyone tried this line? It looks like all of their products are natural. They have body washes, royal jelly butter and lip products. If anyone has tried these products please let me know what you think of them. It helps me to decide if I may or may not like to purchase anything. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Sleep Mask...do you wear one @ night?

In Beauty Banter 1384388972.243

Yes, I also wear a sleep mask at night as my husband likes to watch TV in bed and I get up earlier than him in the morning. (I get up at 4am) I like the soft ones that are comfortable and are not tight. It took awhile to get used to wearing one - but now its great and it really helps me to be able to sleep. Continue Reading

Re: OT: Can't wait for the Voice tonight....

In Beauty Banter 1371599334.747

I love to watch the Voice - I have to agree all 3 are great!! I will be happy with who ever wins tonight. They are all winners to me!! Great season!! Continue Reading

Multivitamins for women over 50

Last Reply by taja123 1374087825.79 | Started by ronni01 in Health & Fitness

Could someone please help me to determine which vitamin to take. I am 56 years old. I have been taking a multivitamin for years with Iron in them. Then I read that women over 50 do not need the iron as it just makes you constipated. I want to make sure I get the right multiviatmin and I get all the necessary things you need, (Do you really not need some Iron)? Please let me know what others my age use. Thank you so much!! Continue Reading

Re: Tan Towels? Anyone like them and ordering today?

In Beauty Banter 1369960967.5

I use the tan towels and have been using them mainly every spring/summer. I am 56 and have fair skin - green eyes and blonde sandy colored hair. (I burn from the sun - so I love the tan towels) They work very good! Recommend ladies! Continue Reading

CVS Lip Products

Started by ronni01 in Beauty Banter 1369691632.577

Hi Ladies, I stopped by CVS today and they had Cover Girl Tinted Lip Balm (Lipsticks) 50% off today. I purchased one (Demure) and one (Clear). Thought I would pass that on in case anyone is interested in that - I just happened to be looking around and saw those. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 ...12Next