National Garden Month
111 Members and 17829 Guests Online

Lilysmom's Activity

Re: New ipad Purchase ... Should I wait or get the iPad Air 2?

In Electronics Talk 1427898818.917

Hi everyone. I did some reading of the links provided and made some changes as a result. I also went through my apps and got rid of those I don't use frequently. I just finished a backup to my computer through itunes (thanks glb613) and am now ready to do a reset to factory settings. I'm scared to do this but here goes! Thanks for all the help. I'll let you know how it goes. LM Continue Reading

Re: Plants shipping to Maine in March

In In the Garden 1427834350.52

Tundracat, this isn't related to your planting so I am OT. I live in Nova Scotia and we have snowbanks at least 7 feet high. Our weather is similar so I am envying your one foot! We have been hammered by colliding systems coming up the east coast of the U.S. and meeting systems coming down from Ontario. It's been very cold as well. Come on spring! Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1427806194.953

Thanks Jackthebear. I will check it out. LM Continue Reading

In Electronics Talk 1427801502.6

Such excellent information and advice. I will do a backup and also tweak taking into account your information. I will wait until the next version comes out to make a purchase. Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge, not just this time, but always. LM Continue Reading

New ipad Purchase ... Should I wait or get the iPad Air 2?

Last Reply by Lilysmom 1427898818.98 | Started by Lilysmom in Electronics Talk

Hello. I have ipad3 and am about ready for a new purchase. The battery life is not what it used to be and I am starting to have some other issues. Is iPad Air 3 soon to be released? Should I wait a bit ... The fall maybe? TIA. LM Continue Reading

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

In Pet Lovers 1427751792.713

Prayers for you Beauty. I just came through a rough situation with one of my brothers. So far so good. I have been checking for your updates. God bless. LM Continue Reading

Re: 133 on board - all safe

In Viewpoints 1427751521.777

Starkatz, yes Halifax Airport gets some of the worst fog in the area. I spent many years for my work flying in and out of Halifax Airport in all kinds of weather. This one was a close call. There is a lot of media coverage on this locally and the main runway is out of service while Transportstion Safety Board does their investigation so delays are common. Very very fortunate people. Some wonderful Good Samaritan stories as well which will come as no surprise to fellow Nova Scotians. LM Continue Reading

Re: O/T Recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery--anyone have this done?

In Health & Fitness 1427744697.677

My recovery was quick. PT is a must IMO. Good luck OP. Continue Reading

Re: 133 on board - all safe

In Viewpoints 1427742857.71

Starykatz, thanks for posting. I live in Halifax. There was a very bad snow storm the night this happened. The plane circled the runway for an hour before attempting to land. The choice is the pilot's to make about landing. The pilot before him diverted to another airport, in fact two airports,, before he landed safely. Officials are calling this a 'hard landing' as opposed to a crash which is media speak in an effort to downplay the event. These passengers were indeed very fortunate. There was almost no fuel on the plane as it circled so long. I believe all but one passenger was released wit... Continue Reading

Re: PBS - Sunday night - March 29th

In TV Talk 1427723981.903

On 3/29/2015 annabellethecat said: Lily, where are you? I'm in Northern Va. Our weather has been up and down but it's getting there. My daughter is in Denver. It was 66 there today. My other daughter is in Windermere, Fla (near Orlando). It was in the upper 60's yesterday. Denver gets at least, at least (WOW) 300 days of sunshine a year. I love sunshine, just not hot weather. Thanks for the heads up about Selfridge. I usually go way down on the DVR to tape a show (like around 2:00AM) because I DVR other shows during prime time on Sundays. Annabelle, I am in Nova Scotia, Canada's East Coast. ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 274
1 2 3 4 ...274Next