Just-Reduced Clearance
78 Members and 16253 Guests Online

Lilysmom's Activity

Re: Question about Labs (dogs)

In Pet Lovers 1413750559.733

LOLA, I wonder what my Lab would do with that dish. I have a feeling she would try to tip it over lol! Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- October 2014

In Book Club 1413750123.867

On 10/18/2014 sunala said: 35%...Stones From the River Sunny ... Too funny! LM Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- October 2014

In Book Club 1413750036.883

Just finished WORLD WITHOUT END by Ken Follett. It was good, not great. All 967 pages! LM Continue Reading

Re: Anyone use Clinique's shadowliner?

In Beauty Banter 1413748441.593

I love Clinique quickliner in cobalt blue. If you liner is not staying put, perhaps you should be using an eye primer. I had that issue, started using the primer and the problem was solved. HTH. LM Continue Reading

Re: Advice on exercise and knee pain

In Health & Fitness 1413667018.46

Maizer, I haven't read every post. I had both of my knees scoped. I have been doing Pilates for thirty years (I'm 59). I went to Physio after the scoping and one of the sessions I had was very helpful. I asked the physio therapist to assist me in making modifications to the Pilates moves to be easier on the knees. She really helped me. I do both mat Pilates and I have pilates machine as well. It is one of my favorite activities. You can adjust your participation to your level of comfort and ability. I always feel better after a Pilates session. The stretching is great for flexibility and toni... Continue Reading

Re: Question about Labs (dogs)

In Pet Lovers 1413559529.52

Rina33, I have owned Labs for more than 30 years. They are big eaters, will eat anything, any time, anywhere. We feed at certain times. It is not possible to leave food in their dish. They clean it every meal. Any other animal getting fed near them must protect their food. Be careful, they can get fat. Happily they also love exercise ... Running, frisbee, swimming especially. Extra pounds are bad for their hips so don't overindulge. Enjoy your Lab. Wonderful, loyal companions. LM Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have hardwood floors in Bath?

In For the Home Talk 1413293716.663

I would go for heated tile floors. Hardwood and water don't mix well. Continue Reading

Re: DVD Series Recommendations Please

In Movies 1413191600.737

Wanted to add BRIDESHEAD REVISITED. This is both a series and a movie. Both are very good. Thanks everyone. Some great ideas here! Keep em coming! LM Continue Reading

In Movies 1412958171.097

What great feedback. I've got a list going and will check out all the recs. Loved 24, Downton Abbey. I don't see Lost on the list. Loved that as well. I am going to check at the library. They usually have the most popular. I also have Apple TV so there's another option. I live in Nova Scotia so I need some winter entertainment. Here's hoping our winter is not a repeat of last year. It was just awful! Thanks all. Let's see if we can keep this going for awhile! LM Continue Reading

In Movies 1412950184.657

Thanks for the suggestions. Sounds like some good ones! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 243
1 2 3 4 ...243Next