Christmas in July(R) Sale
148 Members and 13648 Guests Online

Lilysmom's Activity

Re: Resigning from job

In Viewpoints 1406728389.523

Be prepared for a discussion about why you're leaving. Also be prepared with an answer should they offer you a benefits package to stay. This happens more often than you think. Best of luck to you! LMT Continue Reading

Re: Louise Penny's New Book

In Book Club 1406728086.157

Love the duck! Maybe Clara did Peter in ... Remember how jealous he was of her success? Continue Reading

Re: Louise Penny's New Book

In Book Club 1406714073.323

Yes, it sounds like a good one. I'm happy she is back in Three Pines with the original cast. LM Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406668863.007

JUDALINE, wow, like your library. VIP treatment! See my separate thread on Louise Penny. LM Continue Reading

Louise Penny's New Book

Last Reply by Judaline 1406728389.053 | Started by Lilysmom in Book Club

As JUDALINE points out in Lainey's monthly thread, Louise Penny is set to release her new book in August. It is called THE LONG WAY HOME. Here is a synopsis. Looks good! LM .......... Former Chief Inspector of Homicide, Armand Gamache, has found a peace he’d never imagined possible, away from the front line of the police and in the tranquil village of Three Pines. But when his friend Clara Morrow asks for help, he can’t bring himself to refuse her, despite the old wounds it threatens to re-open. Clara’s husband, Peter, is missing, having failed to come home on the first anni... Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1406663264.97

JUDALINE, you must be a mind reader. DH and I were talking about taking a Fall trip to Quebec which made me think of Louise Penny. Will be looking forward to seeing Inspector Gamache again! LM .... Seeing Gamache in the book, not Quebec City haha. LM Continue Reading

Re: Jazz, need some advice on a Satomi Dogwood

In In the Garden 1406624515.867

Jazz and Sweetbaymagnolia, just rereading your posts. I am happy to say that the tree flare is above ground. So far so good. I am making sure the tree is well watered. I talked to the manager of the nursery. He tells me he has three of these trees on his property from previous years and all have survived no problem. Money back guarantee in place. Won't really know til spring whether it will survive. I learn so much here. Thanks for the advice! LM Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a memory foam mattress topper?

In For the Home Talk 1406624002.087

Costco Novaform 3" ... Love! Don't go less than 3". LM Continue Reading

Re: Black Box

In TV Talk 1406622987.15

Shelbelle, I thought the first episode was terrible but decided to stick with it because there were so few other choices. I am glad I did as it improved quite a bit! Hope it survives the cuts. LM Continue Reading

Re: Black Box

In TV Talk 1406488002.307

Well now, that was quite the finale! What did you think? LM Continue Reading

Page 1 of 229
1 2 3 4 ...229Next