Just-Reduced Clearance
134 Members and 17458 Guests Online

Southern Fried Chick's Activity

Re: Oh my Trish is on, love her!

In Beauty Banter 1413504688.063

On 10/16/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said: Her products do look nice, but for some reason she just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like watching her. My thoughts exactly. IMHO, she is really struck on herself and she's too prissy. Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1413504258.14

On 10/16/2014 BOYINTX said: Joy not from Q and a small portion of Joan Rivers. They relax well BOYINTX. Would you describe Joan Rivers fragrance, please? Also, what is the longevity of it? I've been wanting to try it. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maron attire

In Beauty Banter 1413504031.033

On 10/15/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said: On 10/15/2014 lovesbe said: She is beautiful, and makes tons of money. If her looks offend you please feel free to change the channel.I would love to know who , and if there is anyone who you do approve of . So many catty remarks about the host and vendors. Guess Josie has taken Lisa"s in your love to hate list.Please post photos of yourself so we can all admire your beauty and fashion style. Hey I am sharing my opinion , no offense of course.Hope your day is blessed. I don't see anyone saying they hate her, or even dislike her. Comments are directed at... Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stains

In Beauty Banter 1413503821.84

On 10/15/2014 Poodlepet said: It is "dark", but I have found I can control the intensity with a lip brush: it's one of those things you need to try and decide whether or not it works for you. Poodlepet Great idea! Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stains

In Beauty Banter 1413387822.257

I have fair skin and use it, but I now find it to not provide enough color for me. I liked it at first, but as I continue to use it, I don't care for it at all. It is a light pink shade on my fair skin tone. It is also very soft in texture, BUT it hasn't melted like the Sugar lippie by Fresh. I like to put a tube of lipstick/gloss in my jeans/pants pocket, because my lips are dry. HTH Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maron attire

In Beauty Banter 1413387135.943

The only place this is appropriate is around the house. nightgown. period. IMO Continue Reading

Re: HUGE HUGE FOUNDATION AND BROW PRODUCTS, HUGE RAVE

In Beauty Banter 1413386861.42

Thank you for your in-depth review. Is your skin tone warm or cool? I have cool and warm tones and I have problems finding a neutral tone foundation I like. I have never tried any of Mally's products. I have avoided ordering a taupe shade for my eyebrows, because a lot of taupe's have a greenish tint to them. Does It's taupe shade? TIA Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1413319065.957

Narciso Rodriquez for Her Continue Reading

Re: Signature Club A TS today-----any thoughts?

In Beauty Banter 1413318275.3

I tried many of her products several years ago and none worked for me, but I have to be in the minority. She has a huge following! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 672
1 2 3 4 ...672Next