Weekend Preview
155 Members and 14002 Guests Online

Southern Fried Chick's Activity

Re: Kiehl's Products

In Beauty Banter 1414084647.027

On 10/22/2014 suzieQ4me said: I have searched for creams/serums that help with my undereye bags, but just wondering if the avocado eye cream helps with bags at all? What are the differences you notice? Is the marine eye cream better? I have never used any of Kiehl's products. I believe my bags are from not getting enough sleep, or eating too much salt, but I do still have hope that something other than surgery can help!! I don't think the avocado eye cream would help bags under the eyes, but the marine eye cream receives good reviews for bags and dark circles. I can't recommend it because I ... Continue Reading

Re: Kiehl's Products

In Beauty Banter 1413986859.11

The only Kiehl's product I have used/use is the avocado eye cream. It's the most hydrating eye cream I've used and have used it for several years. It doesn't migrate into my eyes, nor does it cause any irritation. The small pot lasts me for over a year. Continue Reading

Re: Poll: What's Your Beauty Obsession?

In Beauty Banter 1413986523.973

Fragrances, especially body creams Eye shadows Continue Reading

Re: Isomers

In Beauty Banter 1413934791.263

Thank you for the info. Guess I'll be tuning in. Continue Reading

Re: Revisiting SKINN's Deep Pore Vacuum Mask - Kudos!

In Beauty Banter 1413934324.103

Glad you like it and it's not a waste of money. Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1413934126.187

Narciso Rodriquez for Her Continue Reading

Re: Oh my Trish is on, love her!

In Beauty Banter 1413504688.063

On 10/16/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said: Her products do look nice, but for some reason she just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like watching her. My thoughts exactly. IMHO, she is really struck on herself and she's too prissy. Continue Reading

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1413504258.14

On 10/16/2014 BOYINTX said: Joy not from Q and a small portion of Joan Rivers. They relax well BOYINTX. Would you describe Joan Rivers fragrance, please? Also, what is the longevity of it? I've been wanting to try it. TIA Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maron attire

In Beauty Banter 1413504031.033

On 10/15/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said: On 10/15/2014 lovesbe said: She is beautiful, and makes tons of money. If her looks offend you please feel free to change the channel.I would love to know who , and if there is anyone who you do approve of . So many catty remarks about the host and vendors. Guess Josie has taken Lisa"s in your love to hate list.Please post photos of yourself so we can all admire your beauty and fashion style. Hey I am sharing my opinion , no offense of course.Hope your day is blessed. I don't see anyone saying they hate her, or even dislike her. Comments are directed at... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 673
1 2 3 4 ...673Next