Give Gorgeous
26 Members and 11225 Guests Online

Southern Fried Chick's Activity

Re: What perfume did you wear today?

In Beauty Banter 1414605948.977

Tuscan Blood Orange/Pacifica Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414605914.233

On 10/26/2014 MrsSweetieBear said: I've been gone about 2 months. Too much to catch up on, LOL, but yesterday - Beauty by Calvin Kleine/Hayward. This didn't do much for me when I first got it. Now that it has had several weeks to set and develop, I really like it. Soft floral, pretty and feminine. Today Estee Lauder Sensuous - yep sexy and sensuous alright. You have been missed! Glad you are back. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414605812.88

On 10/26/2014 RealQuiet said: On 10/26/2014 Southern Fried Chick said: Angel/T. Mugler Hi Southern Fried! I read you asking a poster about Joan Rivers Now and Forever fragrance. It's really a beautiful scent and I've been wearing it in rotation since she first came out with it about a year ago. The reviews you read for it are accurate, except of course for the negative ones! LOL. The negative ones are most likely those who don't like Joan (gut feeling). My review is on page 9. It's become a favourite of mine and I do hope they don't discontinue it! You should try it! Let me know what you thi... Continue Reading

Re: Recent Email From QVC Sent in Error

In Q Did What?, Q News 1414605513.763

I received an email late yesterday evening stating their mistake and they apologized for the error. Continue Reading

Re: Recent Email From QVC Sent in Error

In Q Did What?, Q News 1414445475.593

Thank you for letting us know. I was about to call CS. Continue Reading

Re: I LOVE my new haircut

In Beauty Banter 1414351573.58

I really like that cut and style and I'm glad you like it as well. It's very pretty and stylish! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1414259183.423

On 10/21/2014 lucky-girl said: More thanks....so glad I posted this. I'm glad you posted this as well. Dentures for me or...just shoot me! LOL Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414258652.337

Guru Deva/House of Orpheus Continue Reading

Re: Kiehl's Products

In Beauty Banter 1414084647.027

On 10/22/2014 suzieQ4me said: I have searched for creams/serums that help with my undereye bags, but just wondering if the avocado eye cream helps with bags at all? What are the differences you notice? Is the marine eye cream better? I have never used any of Kiehl's products. I believe my bags are from not getting enough sleep, or eating too much salt, but I do still have hope that something other than surgery can help!! I don't think the avocado eye cream would help bags under the eyes, but the marine eye cream receives good reviews for bags and dark circles. I can't recommend it because I ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 674
1 2 3 4 ...674Next