A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
69 Members and 11241 Guests Online

Southern Fried Chick's Activity

Re: Question on eating out........

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411402999.58

I refuse to be told what I must tip! It's not happening. Continue Reading

Re: Honey Crisp Apples Are Here!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411402616.657

I love Gala apples and am on the hunt for the Honey Crisp. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them! Do you store your apples in the crisper? Continue Reading

Re: "Tech-challenged" and need a laptop -- help!

In Electronics Talk 1411401945.31

On 9/21/2014 kcladyz said: Dell has always been reliable. you will also need to over estimate how much storage space you need to be safe. I have a ton of digital movies so my drive is 1TB(1,000GB) ITA, about Dell and their service. The only problem we have had is trying to talk to someone who speaks English fluently. Not being able to understand them drives me insane, but it just isn't Dell. Appears to be everywhere you call. Oh, and speaking with a warm body is next to impossible! We have always purchased our 'putters from Dell. Continue Reading

Re: O/T New iphone

In Beauty Banter 1411401573.507

Does anyone know the reasoning for a much larger-size phone? I haven't looked for any comments yet, but I don't think I want one. Also, is it true that Android phones are a lot easier/simpler to use for simple minded peeps like me? Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear makeup to the gym?

In Beauty Banter 1411401130.567

I no longer go to a gym, but when I did, I always wore a full-face makeup and I still wear it every day. I won't go to the mailbox without wearing makeup. Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese........WHY OH WHY don't you make.............

In Beauty Banter 1411399413.83

On 9/22/2014 CoG said: Yes, I have had great success buying not only Dr Denese but Skinpro, my very favorite advanced products. The products were, according to one of the most popular , trusted sellers, shipped directly from the manufacturers. I found out this was true while I was emailing DelfogoRx about they sudden absence of their vitamin C 22% serum from Amazon's site. Amazon doesn't know when they will have it again. the rep from skin pro explained that after they supply their autodelivery customers they do indeed allow distribution from Amazon and private sellers. I got Dr Denese night ... Continue Reading

Re: JeanLouiseFinch

In Beauty Banter 1411343365.59

On 9/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 9/21/2014 Southern Fried Chick said: Thank you JLF and myshell. Now I have something to go on. Guess I'll start Googling for those products. At least I know why I couldn't remember. I've never looked into Korean products. Thanks again to both of you! Do your pricing research. You can order from roseroseshop dot com. There's a currency selector at the top of the page so you can see the prices in actual American dollars. They have pricing on singles and multiples so be careful to choose the right one. Prices are really good, but you have to wait a little l... Continue Reading

Re: Dr. Denese........WHY OH WHY don't you make.............

In Beauty Banter 1411335915.077

On 9/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 9/21/2014 Southern Fried Chick said: Tinkrbl44, Have you had good luck buying Dr. D's products on Ebay? I read a while back on here that Ebay was selling fake Dr D's products, and would love to know if you have purchased with success. Thank you for your help. I don't know where you read that, but, generally, I would stay away from dealers ... those with thousands and thousands of transactions. I personally have sold both Dr Denese and Wen products online when I over purchased, and it went well. I'm just an individual, not a dealer. What I read was on the BB,... Continue Reading

Re: JeanLouiseFinch

In Beauty Banter 1411335577.89

Thank you JLF and myshell. Now I have something to go on. Guess I'll start Googling for those products. At least I know why I couldn't remember. I've never looked into Korean products. Thanks again to both of you! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 668
1 2 3 4 ...668Next