March Mania Ends Today
70 Members and 18778 Guests Online

MeganRose's Activity

Re: Lisa Mason confirms return to QVC

In Q News 1427407680.133

Am doing the happy dance! One classy lady! Continue Reading

Re: Could Not Resist This Logo Lock

In Dooney & Bourke 1425518430.967

I have the NAVY LOGO LOCK. I adore it. Have had it for two years. It's one of my favorites. Very classy and timeless. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn hosting PMStyle...oh my!

In Q Did What? 1425517714.877

I adore Shawn! She's one of a kind, true to herself. I think she's a good host. Continue Reading

Re: The Story, Lisa

In Fashion Talk 1424348447

On 1/21/2015 winamac1 said: On 1/20/2015 stevieb said: On 1/20/2015 2swinamac1 said: On 1/20/2015 stevieb said: On 1/20/2015 jackthebear said: On 1/20/2015 magicmoodz said: I think I will rehash this topic as frequently as I want, because I feel like it. Because it is interesting And why not... I'd also add I do think there was some level of ill-will around her departure... Some seem to think Lisa was given some grand send-off. She wasn't. Her holiday 'Posh' show wasn't necessarily intended as a 'farewell' party. She and QVC schedule that show every year. It seems a decision was made some... Continue Reading

Re: Bridgehampton Lamb Leather handbag

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1424294519.983

On 1/4/2015 Bookbabe said: I want to buy a Lamb leather handbag of Issacs. Are they really as soft and well made etc. as they are saying on TV? I would love some feedback on his handbags. Thanks, Bookbabe Bookbabe: I have A-225686 in the brown. I absolutely love it!!! It's classy and timeless. The leather is amazing and should last for many years to come. There used to be a blue one as well. It sold out. I would love a red and a black one too. If you can, give it a go. You can always return it for a full refund. :) Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424293734.303

On 1/31/2015 dex said: I miss Lisa but I missed joan too and got over that!David is doing a great job with Joan's line and I am sure someone will do a great job taking over Lisa's roll too.If it is true that Lisa was not popular at the Q...I never saw any signs of that but who knows what goes on in Q backstage.We only see things the way they want us to see them as in "the show must go on." There was some kind of uncomfortable something between LA and SC of Dooney. I have always thought that. The one episode where a caller asked that Sue being given the chance to speak more only confirmed that... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1424293229.11

On 1/21/2015 Jerseygirl1266 said: On 1/21/2015 Crisso said: Overnight when Nancy Hornback was presenting a GILI bracelet she said that Lisa R would be "back here soon with something fantastic". It didn't make it to the video for the recently aired product. This does not surprise me. I had a feeling that this would happen and that Lisa will still be connected to QVC. Will be interesting to see what it is! Designer for Gili maybe? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421807425.497

On 1/20/2015 culebra said: I think Lisa told the truth. She was tired and wanted a new adventure. She had been at the Q for 24 years. Since she is not married she is free to change unlike Rick, Jill Bauer etc. I am sure the Q would hire her back in millisecond if she wished. I agree with other posters. I miss Lisa. I watch the Q much less. No Joan no Lisa! They were entertaining and informative also. What makes u think that? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421806854.203

On 1/20/2015 SoftRaindrops said: I just checked out her Facebook page. She posted some wonderful recipes for women who watch their carbs and calorie s. Then something about her having tea. A few posts about her work outs certainly didn't appear that she was giving out TMI. She's just living her life on her own terms. A strong, confident woman....with no excuses. Maybe that is why I have always liked her. Again, if you are afraid of stalkers, u don't dress the way she does, put your picture out there for all unstable wakos to ...think they have the right to enter her world. She has a flirtati... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 172
1 2 3 4 ...172Next