A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
139 Members and 12376 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: Do you vacuum your pet(s)' coat(s)?

In Pet Lovers 1411466528.487

No way would that be possible, I can't catch her to do that. She'd be to frightened. Continue Reading

Re: Painting a home interior, what would be a reasonible bid?

In For the Home Talk 1411466144.07

On 9/23/2014 ID2 said: I guess I could be earning a lot of money!! My son just bought a house a few months ago. I've been going over there several days a week and painting his interior for him. He works long hard hours, I love to paint and do a rather good job, so I volunteered. I'm going to paint his front door tomorrow! We've never hired painters. Don't like how they paint. I'd much rather do this simple job myself. And you can get here when? LOL. Wish I could, but not one of us, is able to do this. Continue Reading

Ok, what's a good gift idea for someone who has what is called, "everything"?

Last Reply by chrystaltree 1411489251.9 | Started by qualitygal in Viewpoints

I just know some of us will run into this again this year. Can we toss around some ideas? Continue Reading

Painting a home interior, what would be a reasonible bid?

Last Reply by AnikaBrodie 1411486875.66 | Started by qualitygal in For the Home Talk

3 Bdrm., 1 bath. Kit., dining area, hallway, and do you think woodwork painted same or different color looks best? To the eye? I have no idea as to what could be considered reasonable. Don't know sq. ft. right this minute, but it's decent size not extravagant. Ceilings should be fine. We're going to have 1 bid to begin with, but I wonder...some of the people their web page lists I know, are fairly well to do, and that scares me. But you get what you pay for. It is painting after all. They got a lot of great compliments, but, I care more about the job they do than how they worked with the peo... Continue Reading

Re: What Was The Last Kind Gesture Someone Did For You...

In Viewpoints 1411373250.797

On 9/21/2014 jubilant said: On 9/21/2014 qualitygal said: Our dad just passed away last Wed. night at the nursing home. I got a card yesterday from them, and a lot of people took the time, to write about taking care of dad and our family being in their prayers and thoughts. It wasn't just some card that had raised gold lettering with the name of the nursing home on it. I was very touched to see so many messages on the card. They had also presented us with a box, lined, with a white Bible in it. Dad was comfortable there and they were always thoughtful, kind and helpful. Believe you me, if any... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411373064.52

On 9/21/2014 HisElk said: On 9/21/2014 qualitygal said: On 9/21/2014 sarahpanda said: Last week, as I was exiting off of the interstate, there was a man standing on the side of the road holding ''the sign''...help, need food, etc. I gave him some $....and for those who will want to brow beat me and say he'll just use it for drugs, here is my response to that - in advance: Maybe , just maybe he'll use it for food....Whatever he uses it for, I've done my part - the rest is between him and God. You're right and bless your heart. qualitygal, sorry for your loss. ((hugs)). sarahpanda, no 'brow b... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411312987.46

On 9/21/2014 sarahpanda said: Last week, as I was exiting off of the interstate, there was a man standing on the side of the road holding ''the sign''...help, need food, etc. I gave him some $....and for those who will want to brow beat me and say he'll just use it for drugs, here is my response to that - in advance: Maybe , just maybe he'll use it for food....Whatever he uses it for, I've done my part - the rest is between him and God. You're right and bless your heart. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1411312803.787

On 9/21/2014 Complicated said: qualitygal, I am sorry for your loss. Thank you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 484
1 2 3 4 ...484Next