Labor Day Weekend Clearance
137 Members and 9265 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: Necklaces, how do you store yours, so it's easy to see them?

In Jewelry Talk 1409330426.773

Great ideas ladies, I'll do some checking. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409330208.903

On 8/29/2014 motherinlaw said: Believe it or not, I lay mine out in a Prestige(HSN) ring box. Works great for chains....lay them east/west in the grooves. I do the same thing with my earrings. Hmmmm, I wondered if HSN had anything. I know they have ring boxes. Thanks. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409330138.167

On 8/29/2014 songbird said: I have one jewelry keeper. It's one of Laurie's. The one mostly for necklaces. It has a mirror on both sides and swivels around to get to jewelry on one side and the the other. I picked it because it was the only one that had more hooks for chains. My omegas I keep in flat boxes. I have very little silver, mostly 18K gold so I can't tell you if it prevents tarnishing. The silver I do have is Ultra fine and they resist (so far) tarnishing. Someone on the board recommended it to me. I can't recall the item number. It's been so long, I don't know if it's offered anymo... Continue Reading

Re: Future VACATION plans - what are you planning?

In Among Friends 1409330013.92

On 8/29/2014 Vivian said: In two weeks my husband and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. We'll be spending a long weekend in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. It's a beautiful town about half an hour from the Falls, filled with charming homes, lush flowers, wineries, fine hotels and restaurants, and the Shaw Theatre Festival. We'll be splurging on a very upscale hotel, dining on our anniversary in their gourmet restaurant, and taking in a play. Hope the weather co- operates. Hope so too for your sakes Vivian. Happy anniversary, we have 2 more to go to get the Golden one like you ... Continue Reading

Re: Carnival Glass

In For the Home Talk 1409329879.127

Snowpuppy thanks and I'll try and remember depglass' name. I too like the beauty of the finds. Continue Reading

Re: Recipe for Stuffed Green Pepper Soup????

In Recipe Swap 1409326738.79

Ok, have 3 of them now! He'll be in his glory. Continue Reading

Re: Recipe for Stuffed Green Pepper Soup????

In Recipe Swap 1409324663.24

On 8/26/2014 AnikaBrodie said: Wismiss ...I just happened to post a stuffed pepper soup recipe on another thread a few minutes ago. The thread is the one about Par Boiling Peppers before making stuffed peppers. The soup is made in a crockpot and it is delicious. I better look this up, my husband would love this! Continue Reading

Re: Carnival Glass

In For the Home Talk 1409324392.113

Oh thanks Snowpuppy, I didn't know depglass liked this. We went out to a garage sale today and this man had some pieces!!!! They are now cleaned and setting as a centerpiece on my coffee table. We just love how pretty they are. I'll have to check out my book for ID on what they are. We got so lucky!! Oh and the other thing, I am now going to look for are paperweights. Got a book on those too, again, beautiful colors but new things I can learn about. I now have a lot of material to read up on through the winter. It's so interesting and I'm glad to make the noggin work. Hubby is into Hummel's a... Continue Reading

Re: Woman finds 3ft wasp nest on bed

In Viewpoints 1409323873.417

I wish I wouldn't have looked at that. How creepy! But I've heard of homes having walls being turned into honeycombs by bees. Anything like this I guess is possible. I just don't like it. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?.....

In Viewpoints 1409323518.293

It would be to not ever not have enough money. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 472
1 2 3 4 ...472Next