Shoes & Handbags Offers
147 Members and 11179 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress!

In Fashion Talk 1409672603.93

The gown was very pretty, and I love how the kid's must have had something to do with the veil. Neat idea. Continue Reading

Re: Gout

In Health & Fitness 1409671552.303

On 9/2/2014 hckynut said: On 9/2/2014 qualitygal said: Hubbie now and then has a flare-up and it's painful in the big toe. We've used cherry juice, the real stuff, and stayed away from shrimp. He now thinks beef and whole wheat bread might be bad too. He once had pills for it, but other pills prevented those again. Anyone have to watch what they eat to help combat this? Maybe we're missing something. We keep trying to see what he is eating that could make it flare up. Thanks for any ideas. Gout can be caused easily if one uses a Blood Pressure prescription that is a diuretic. Generally raise... Continue Reading

Subaru commercial with the little boy

Last Reply by Yazova 1409678372.957 | Started by qualitygal in Viewpoints

Who ever came up with that one, just cracks me up. He gets the big car and is behind the wheel. I just love that one. So, any commercial that's on now you just love to laugh about? Continue Reading

Re: Scenes from movies that make you cry

In Viewpoints 1409654662.47

On 9/1/2014 CardinalGirl_ said: Imitation of Life, when Sarah Jane is throwing herself, sobbing, on her mother's casket. Oh for sure!! Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409654553.78

Anything on t.v. with someone being sweet and kind to someone else, gets to me. I think the notebook (movie) touched me too. Guess I could relate somewhat. Sorry, double post. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1409654538.877

Anything on t.v. with someone being sweet and kind to someone else, gets to me. I think the notebook (movie) touched me too. Guess I could relate somewhat. Continue Reading

Gout

Last Reply by Poodlepet 1409677629.827 | Started by qualitygal in Health & Fitness

Hubbie now and then has a flare-up and it's painful in the big toe. We've used cherry juice, the real stuff, and stayed away from shrimp. He now thinks beef and whole wheat bread might be bad too. He once had pills for it, but other pills prevented those again. Anyone have to watch what they eat to help combat this? Maybe we're missing something. We keep trying to see what he is eating that could make it flare up. Thanks for any ideas. Continue Reading

Re: Beautiful paperweights

In For the Home Talk 1409580356.873

On 9/1/2014 Pezzie said: I collected them for many years, and stopped because I was running out of room to display them. I have about 20 of them I think. Most of mine are older ones from Joe St. Clair , with deep etching on the glass outside and a signed design on the inside. I don't recall what the interior design pieces are made of. Beautifully done. I look at antique shops for them, and although I have come across Joe St.Clair paperweights, I have not come across ones similar to the ones I own. I also have others from Lumberg studios and Orient & Flume. And other assorted ones picked u... Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Are you or were you best friends with your mom?

In Fashion Talk 1409572404.053

On 8/31/2014 luv luv to shop said: On 8/31/2014 chrystaltree said: My mom and I were very close, We spent a lot of time together, we had fun together. She was many things but not my best friend, she was so much more than a best friend. I have had and will have many best friends in my life. I only had one mother. Never heard it stated better than this. It's a bond that can never exist between friends. I'd agree with those.. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 474
1 2 3 4 ...474Next