Fashion & Accessories Clearance
114 Members and 15436 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: What's one memory you hope you will always keep?

In Viewpoints 1406220248.713

On 7/24/2014 Skylands said: ?: Do U live in the Present? Wow, thanks for pointing that out! Continue Reading

Re: WHAT IF A MOTHERS HEART IS RIGHT??

In Mom to Mom Forum 1406213636.927

Oh my gosh! I would hope you and your daughter have a serious talk. Even if just to hold off for awhile. Red flags are up from what you say. Continue Reading

Re: What's one memory you hope you will always keep?

In Viewpoints 1406213068.043

On 7/24/2014 stilltamn8r said: The first time I held my newborn son, and looked into his eyes..It was overwhelming That, is beautiful! Continue Reading

What's one memory you hope you will always keep?

Last Reply by pupcakes 1406345473.967 | Started by qualitygal in Viewpoints

Time goes by so fast and when I see old movies and see how old they are, I can't believe it. But if there's one thing I don't want to ever forget and hope I never do, it will be my mother and all her sweet qualities. If I remember nothing else, I hope I never have to forget her. Dad has some Alzheimer's going on and he is 90 now, and I'm not totally sure where he's at on some memories. Different days, different moods, so many differences. I can't control what happens, but just wondered if there's special events or memories we'd all like to be able to remember as long as possible. ?? If you'd ... Continue Reading

Re: Very Strange Smells

In Health & Fitness 1406194679.863

On 7/8/2014 nantucket shore said: Only 3 so far and it's been a week so I'll keep track of this continues. Just too strange. I've been under a lot of pressure since mom is so sick and just trying to do it all! Thanks for all the information. Another issue is that I'm beating myself for not losing anymore weight with WW, really I'm trying to watch and count but getting into that "deserving" routine and that needs to stop. I think I feel so much stress with managing my mom's house, the business, my house and everything in between I'm feeling down and choosing the wrong foods. It's not like I ... Continue Reading

Re: Over 50's - Do You Still Cry?

In Among Friends 1406193808.323

On 6/29/2014 valeriecherish said: I am a crier and kind of wish it would stop at some point. I notice most elderly people (80s-90s) don't seem to show a lot of emotion, so I do wonder if you become more immune to this stuff as you get older. I think you're right here. I've noticed it before, when my mom was still here and had plenty of reason to break down. She was strong, and maybe did in private. Now with my dad, he didn't cry at times I would have thought he would and I did. So yeah, in their 80's it more about acceptance of just what is, is, and no emotions. I so agree. Continue Reading

Re: Viewpoints Comes in Handy Playing Trivia

In Viewpoints 1406193354.503

That's so funny! Glad to know we can help with useless information, we're loaded with it. Continue Reading

Re: Diane Schuur~~Do you love her voice and music?

In Viewpoints 1406193160.76

On 7/24/2014 KYToby said: While I can appreciate her talents, I am not a fan of her music. I do not care for jazz because I firmly believe that music should have structure. I don't know this singer either and like KYToby, I'm not into any jazz, except Kenny G. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone get their Vera TSV yet? I got my African Violet today....

In Vera Bradley 1406192125.397

Yeah, I may use this bag more as a tote. I like the hard bottom better and more pockets. I'll use it, only not as a purse. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 459
1 2 3 4 ...459Next