Live Spring Style
7 Members and 15155 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: •• •• Who has tips on letting go of Anger and Forgiving? Why is it so hard? •• ••

In Viewpoints 1427534004.733

FORGIVING is for the person who does it. To be angry and not forgive, keeps you attached to the person you aren't forgiving. It's a vicious circle until you forgive. Do that and you'll be released. JMHO Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1427461286.813

On 3/26/2015 possummink said: Oh I love that!! Possum, I just looked at all your pictures, and feel better already! Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

In Among Friends 1427461172.107

It's only 25 on my outside thermometer. I'm getting sad. We've had so much gray. I want to get out in the sun and walk my dog. Now if I'm in here in Aug., and complaining, you have my permission to jump all over me! LOL Continue Reading

Re: "Foul Play" Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase and Dudley Moore

In Movies 1427460820.16

Oh yeah, Judaline, that was good too! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone just getting sick of TV in general...same old shows...detectives, medical examiners

In TV Talk 1427460651.84

I do repeats on movies all the time. I can watch a movie like I've never seen it before. The reality shows and now that I know Downton's going on it's last season, is sad. We don't want Homeland to stop, and I too like The Affair show. They just end too soon. Movies are longer and forever. I'm a movie fan. For dessert, let me add the History and Discovery channels. Now and then I squeeze in some reading. LOL Continue Reading

"Foul Play" Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase and Dudley Moore

Last Reply by qualitygal 1427460820.023 | Started by qualitygal in Movies

The part is on with Dudley Moore. He's so funny in this. He was great in Arthur too. I watch that when that's on too. Goldie is cute and perky in this too. Does anyone else like this one too? Continue Reading

Re: Drew and Jonathan Scott from the Property Brothers are going to be on QVC!

In For the Home Talk 1427451631.497

I like them, don't need any of what they're selling, but I'd watch. Looked it up 10:00 eastern time, called "Scott Living Outdoor Style with the Scott Brothers." I'll DVR it. Continue Reading

Name some old t.v. shows that no longer are on that

Last Reply by Pianomama 1427518558.357 | Started by qualitygal in TV Talk

Name some old t.v. shows that no longer are on that you would like to see the t.v. people bring back. We have high def and if they had a show like Sea Hunt, that could be quite beautiful to watch. Anything in Hawaii would be great too. Although I like to see Alaska's beauty, the shows on now, I don't really care to watch just to see that state. Think it's beautiful and I don't have to live in the harshness their winters have. Mine is enough, thank you. What show would you like to see come back and why? Continue Reading

Re: How often do you cry?

In Viewpoints 1427443469

I thought yesterday I'd cry about the plane that went down. I held it together, but this is so incredibly sad! The whole mess. All the innocents. Every time I hear of an airliner going down, for some reason, my mind says I hope no babies. This one had babies and a number of children (Young people). It was on the news all day yesterday it seemed and it was just so sad. Every channel almost. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 626
1 2 3 4 ...626Next