TSV(R) Preview
136 Members and 15166 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: Another Birthday Is Coming".......You Ever Utter Those Words

In Viewpoints 1413971454.443

On 10/21/2014 jubilant said: I have never really felt old on any of my birthdays. My Medicare card came in the mail last week and I said.....WHAT? Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it. Seriously.... when I see little children and people my kids age dying from disease ... I feel like I have been fortunate to make it to 65. That's the truth!!! Continue Reading

Re: What Vegetables Can You Just Not Stand To Eat?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413971036.327

First thing that comes to mind, is, if it's mushy!! I like most veggies with some crunch, not counting mashed potatoes of course. I don't eat much dark green in veg's. Continue Reading

Re: ALL DAY COOKING TODAY. TIRED OF THANKSGIVING ALREADY AND IT'S STILL DARK !! 10/22/14

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413970890.12

There's just some days I can't take all the selling, or all the "news" shows and just have to veg out and watch a movie!! LOL I love the holidays, but like they say, you can get too much of a good thing. Continue Reading

Re: Fall Cookie recipes?

In Cookie Exchange 1413917413.273

I love the Monster cookie recipe that Paula Deen had in her book and it also happens to be on line, and it was in my Amish cookbooks too. It's so so good, like it has all but the kitchen sink in it, LOL Just copied the 2 recipes above. Thanks! Sounds good! Continue Reading

Re: Help with taking a meal 2 hrs away

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413916513.87

Just a thought, but tightly wrapped in newspaper, an carried in brown paper bag may help to insulate it and keep it hot. We used to do this. Don't remember for how long it stayed that way, but it used to work. Continue Reading

I really like Sandra Bennett

Last Reply by Ms X 1413901996.157 | Started by qualitygal in Perricone MD

I don't usually watch this presentation, just stopped the dial here. She talks so calmly and looks very nice. I enjoyed that. Continue Reading

Re: Would you hate to lose a billion dollars - before lunch?

In Viewpoints 1413832077.423

Well, I'd sure lose my appetite for lunch if I were him!!! Continue Reading

Re: Another Birthday Is Coming".......You Ever Utter Those Words

In Viewpoints 1413831875.217

Thanks mine is tomorrow. Just another day, I look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: How do u deal with in-laws that you absolutely hate?

In Among Friends 1413814324.88

wow!! I'm so glad to have had the in laws I did. They were kind and loving and thoughtful. I can't even imagine the situation you're in, I'm so sorry for you and your husband. That must be miserable. Continue Reading

Re: What has happened to Denim & Co???

In Denim & Co 1413813969.637

Didn't read other comments, but I just ordered 2 pair of pants that I really like. These will be the last 2 for now, none of the other colors interest right now. Who knows later?? Love the fit, the length and that is what's important to me for now. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 501
1 2 3 4 ...501Next