Give Gorgeous
15 Members and 11877 Guests Online

qualitygal's Activity

Re: Germack lady making me nuts constantly handling all the nuts/fruits!

In Viewpoints 1414694425.55

On 10/30/2014 MomTo2Dogs said: On 10/30/2014 Snik said: On 10/30/2014 mousiegirl said: I agree! There is no reason she should be handling the nuts, it looks bad, and is distracting, constantly moving and tapping them. That's what HE said......... I HAD TO STOP LAUGHING BEFORE I COULD GO ON. Continue Reading

Re: WHO MAKES A GROCERY LIST.....

In Viewpoints 1414694185.077

On 10/30/2014 Preds said: I always make a list and it's always right by the coupons when I get back from the store. Oh me too!!!! You make me feel so human! ROFLOL Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414691025.98

On 10/30/2014 chickenbutt said: Oh! I do have one little tip about lists, FWIW - If you don't like wasting paper or buying those list pad things or whatever, I find that there are always pieces of paper I can cut up into normal (for me) list size instead of just throwing them away. For instance, often in magazines there is some insert thing and it is held in the magazine with a plain white piece of paper on the other side. I just tear that out and it can be cut into two list-size pieces. Also, if I print something and don't preview it first (cuz I forgot, most likely) , and there is an extra ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414690659.833

We do pretty well with all of this. Kind of like deepwater and Chicken above. Continue Reading

Re: Made some short cakes this morning, and the apples with brown sugar and cinnamon.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414688855.41

Apple-Cinnamon Shortcakes 2C. all-purpose flour 2 T. + 2 Tsp. sugar, DIVIDED 3 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp. salt 1 C. heavy whipping cream 1/2 C. + 4 tsp. MELTED butter, DIVIDED FILLING: 1/4 c. Butter, cubed 4 large tart apples, peeled and sliced 1/2 C. packed brown sugar 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg 1/8 tsp. apple pie spice (added this time, so opt.) In a large bowl, combine the flour, 2 T. sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, combine cream and 1/2 C. butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Drop dough by 1/4 cupf... Continue Reading

Re: CHRIS PRYME'S CHRISTMAS COOKIES RECIPES

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414681701.823

Did you look in their recipes section just in case? ??? Continue Reading

Made some short cakes this morning, and the apples with brown sugar and cinnamon.

Last Reply by qualitygal 1414688855.093 | Started by qualitygal in Kitchen & Food Talk

I can post it if anyone's interested. My husband loves apple anything. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Please post pics and/or share ideas for decorating with sleighs!

In For the Home Talk 1414681245.47

On 10/30/2014 Debbie555 said: Where are you all finding your sleighs. I'm talking reasonably priced ones. I wasn't crazy about the LR one. I had one years ago that I kept for years, originally had cookies in it but it got lost in a move. We always go down to Shipshewana where's there's little shops all around. Find some darling stuff in those over the years (hence our Christmas dec's downsizing),. Luv_my_beagle, I just love that sleigh! Lucymo, I have one like yours. Mary Bailey, I have an all glass one like that one. I love sleighs. Continue Reading

Having a "pearl" day today!

Last Reply by VegasBusinessWoman 1414683936.667 | Started by qualitygal in Jewelry Talk

Got my rings, bracelets, & earrings on; and no where to go!! Oh well, makes me happy. Sometimes, I have a turquoise day! Same scenario. But I do look nice in front of the mirror. Ahh such is the life of a retiree. LOL Have to add that I've loved jewelry since I was a child. My grandmother left me her engagement ring, that she said I always asked to wear when I visited. I must have been very young, I don't remember that. I miss KJL shows now, and love silver. Wish Jill would do her 3 hour shows again. Continue Reading

Re: Antiques?

In Viewpoints 1414661038.953

There are a number of books. Check your local library and you'll be surprised. Not sure but places that sell on line, may have similar items. Your plan to pass things on to the kids is a good one. But yes your dad's voice was correct on $$$. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 507
1 2 3 4 ...507Next