TSV(R) Preview
129 Members and 10596 Guests Online

Red_Sox_Fan's Activity

Re: In The City

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1413053812.083

I love crepes, Leah! I haven't made them for many years. Now I will. Thanks for the restaurant recommendation. It sounds wonderful. Bless you. Pat Continue Reading

Re: Friendship and Sharing Memories

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413053629.827

I am so happy you will be continuing with the Q, David. I'm sure Joan would bless your staying in the game, so to speak. Bless you. I'm profoundly sorry for your loss. Pat Continue Reading

Re: Celebrating Joan and a Special Message from Melissa Rivers

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1412017632.64

It is still hard to believe that Joan Rivers has left this life. She is sadly missed by millions of people in many areas of the world. I am, however, very happy to learn that David will continue the Joan Rivers Line on QVC. I concur with the notion that Joan would have wanted that. Thank you , Melissa, David and QVC. Pat Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the Passing of Joan Rivers

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1410041158.083

Heartbroken to lose Joan Rivers. She was the star on QVC. I shall miss her greatly. Thank you for the beautiful tributes, QVC. You're all class. Sending prayers to Melissa, Cooper, David Dangle, the good people at QVC and the QVC family. Pat Continue Reading

Re: QVC Mourns the Passing of Joan Rivers

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities, Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1409958434.653

Thank you, QVC hosts, for your touching tributes to Joan Rivers. Thank you for the video. I love it. I shall miss greatly seeing Joan on QVC. I was fortunate to meet and talk with Joan. My sympathies to Melissa and Cooper and all in the QVC family. Rest in peace, dear Joan. Thank you for the laughs and super offerings on Q. You will be sadly missed by all. Pat Continue Reading

Re: NEW FALL STYLES AND FABULOUS STATEMENT NECKLACES!!!

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers Classics Collection, TSV Talk 1409859448.397

I am so profoundly saddened to learn of Joan River's passing. She was a bright light and lively spirit on our QVC. I shall miss her greatly. Love you, Joan. My deepest sympathy to Melissa and Cooper, the loves of her life. Pat Continue Reading

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Joan Rivers' Speedy Recovery

In Hosts & Personalities 1409616284.753

I have long thought that Joan Rivers is one of the hardest working women in America. If you go to her web site and click on "schedule," you will see that she is. I have met her twice. She was very friendly and personable. I wore her scarf with the stars today. I cried when I put it on. I was proud to wear it. God bless Joan, Melissa and Cooper. Pat from MA Continue Reading

Re: The Meaning of the Rose of Tralee Celebration! Plus, Sneak a Peek at What’s Coming Up on Tuesday!

In Jewelry Talk, Q News, Hosts & Personalities 1409608903.24

I always look forward to the Rose of Tralee celebration at QVC. Thank you for writing the blog, Stephen. Do you think we should start lobbying for Jane to go to Ireland for St. Pat's Day in 2015? I do! Sincerely, Pat Dolan Continue Reading

In Hosts & Personalities 1409602291.72

Sending prayers to dear Joan, Melissa and Cooper. You are missed and loved, Joan. Pat Continue Reading

In Hosts & Personalities 1409511005.34

Prayers and blessings being sent to Joan, Mel and Cooper. Joan is a huge part of our QVC family. Pat Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next