The Joy of Christmas
125 Members and 16021 Guests Online

Red_Sox_Fan's Activity

Re: Guess the Owner of the Shoes

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Shoes 1404331909.927

Leah, I love your shows on the Q. You are a class act. Happy Fourth of July, Leah! Pat from Massachusetts Continue Reading

Re: Happy 81st Birthday, Joan! Sign Her Birthday Card!

In Fashion Talk, Joan Rivers, Q News 1404331790.17

Dear Joan, You are the hardest working woman in America! I absolutely love you shows. I met you many moons ago at the South Shore Music Theater in Cohasset, MA. You autographed your book for me after the program. John Davidson and you appeared at that performance. It was fantastic. Thank you for the many lovely products you bring to the Q. Happy Fourth of July, Joan! Pat from Massachusetts Continue Reading

Re: Summer Travels

In Fashion Talk, Dennis Basso, Hosts & Personalities 1404331506.333

Hi Dennis, Thank you very much for sharing the wonderful vacation pictures with us. You look dynamite! Have a Happy Fourth of July, Dennis. Pat from the great state of Massachusetts Continue Reading

Re: Mary Beth's Menu - Chicken A L'Orange

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1402330825.667

Mary Beth, This sounds delicious. Being that I have all the ingredients already, I shall make this for my family's supper tonight. Thank you. I so enjoy your shows, Mary Beth. God bless. Pat from MA Continue Reading

Re: IT'S OUR ROSE OF TRALEE CELEBRATION! CHAT WITH OUR IRISH GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD!

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378252173.56

I get so many compliments about In is. Thank you for offering the scrub today. I already know I'll love it. Pat Dolan Continue Reading

Re: IT'S OUR ROSE OF TRALEE CELEBRATION! CHAT WITH OUR IRISH GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD!

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378251660.83

Stephen Walsh, I think it's very kind of you to take your Irish friends to dinner after the show! Pat Dolan Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378251464.21

I am sitting here thinking about the dear lady who presented Belleck to many years on Qvc. I do not recall her name. How is she? Thank you all for helping me spend my money on topnotch Irish products. Pat Dolan Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378250982.693

My two favorite days on QVC are this day and Saint Patrick's Day. Thank you, Irish friends. Pat Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378250662.167

Does Stephen Walsh still make the clocks on a Connemara base and the clock face positioned in the outline of a harp? I bought him from his gift shop in 1977. Pat Continue Reading

Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 ...7Next