Handbag Clearance
114 Members and 12608 Guests Online

Red_Sox_Fan's Activity

Re: IT'S OUR ROSE OF TRALEE CELEBRATION! CHAT WITH OUR IRISH GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD!

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378252173.56

I get so many compliments about In is. Thank you for offering the scrub today. I already know I'll love it. Pat Dolan Continue Reading

Re: IT'S OUR ROSE OF TRALEE CELEBRATION! CHAT WITH OUR IRISH GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD!

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378251660.83

Stephen Walsh, I think it's very kind of you to take your Irish friends to dinner after the show! Pat Dolan Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378251464.21

I am sitting here thinking about the dear lady who presented Belleck to many years on Qvc. I do not recall her name. How is she? Thank you all for helping me spend my money on topnotch Irish products. Pat Dolan Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378250982.693

My two favorite days on QVC are this day and Saint Patrick's Day. Thank you, Irish friends. Pat Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378250662.167

Does Stephen Walsh still make the clocks on a Connemara base and the clock face positioned in the outline of a harp? I bought him from his gift shop in 1977. Pat Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Jewelry Talk, TSV Talk 1378249994.333

Hello to All Irish Friends on Qvc, I am thinking of lobbying QVC to send Jane Treacey to Ireland to do a show. What say you? Love all the products. Pat Continue Reading

Re: Holy Guacamole!

In Fashion Talk, Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1357369015.42

Happy New Year, Leah. I love A.M. Style. Continue Reading

Re: Impress More & Stress Less

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1349408238.033

Hi Jill, I stress out far less during holiday season ever since I started buying most of my gifts on QVC. I start with "Christmas in July." I also wrap each gift when I receive it from the Q. It really helps by creating more family time before the holidays. Thank you for your great shows. Pat from Massachusetts Continue Reading

Re: A Special Fall Announcement

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1349407860.563

You are a class act. I always enjoy seeing you on the Q. Great products. Pat from MA Continue Reading

Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 ...7Next