Meant for Mom(SM)
96 Members and 9631 Guests Online

Me2Me's Activity

Re: Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

In Judith Ripka 1398109070.103

On 4/20/2014 The Original MuseStruck said: Thanks for the welcome BGDC and Me2Me. I've been around, I just hang more on the Bixby forum these days because that's all I seem to wear anymore. The luna moth is near and dear to my heart....I shared My son's experiences with the moths with her shortly after her grasshopper came out and asked if she thought she could make a luna moth. That was some time ago.....and now, here it is! It's on it's way home to me. I'm so awed! I hope you're all well. I keep eyeing Judith's MOP aurora cuff, lol..... Hi Muse, It is so nice to hear that you are doing wel... Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kiwi!!!

In Judith Ripka 1398034749.847

Happy Belated Birthday Kiwi!!! I hope your day was filled with love and happiness! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1398034636.46

On 4/19/2014 The Original MuseStruck said: Wow, those are some serious rocks! Don't you dare lure me back into the Ripka addiction LOL. Seriously, they look lovely on you. OMG!!! Muse is it really you???? Welcome back!!! I was thinking of you just the other day....I was looking through B. Bixby's new stuff and she has a Lunar Moth! Remember how you referenced a piece of Judith's to the color of a Lunar Moth? Was it prehnite? I was thinking....I wish Muse was still on the forum so I could tell her about this new Bixby enhancer. Have you seen it? Slap me ten ways till Friday! You're back!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1397920372.183

Hi BGDC! Absolutely stunning! Enjoy your beautiful blues!!! Happy Passover and Happy Easter to ALL!!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Easter - More Positive Energy!!!

In Judith Ripka 1397920170.093

BGDC, How dare you show us something that is fattening and not jewelry! That is why I like jewelry.....no carbs and no calories! LOL! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kappy!!

In Judith Ripka 1397733433.897

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!" Continue Reading

Re: Unbelieveable Review????

In Judith Ripka 1397733218.993

On 4/16/2014 Pagan said: On 4/16/2014 Me2Me said: On 4/16/2014 Pagan said: I think it's the reviewer to whom you owe an apology. Holding her up for public ridicule like this because she has a different opinion is inexcusable. OMG! Are you kidding me?! I owe no one an apology!!! I have the right to my opinion to!! I never held her up to any public ridicule, but you are definitely trying to put me in my place, as if you have the right to do so! You are inexcusable with your high and mighty attitude! I'm sorry if I made you feel that way because I really don't care what your place is, let a... Continue Reading

Re: Unbelieveable Review????

In Judith Ripka 1397697948.743

On 4/16/2014 Pagan said: I think it's the reviewer to whom you owe an apology. Holding her up for public ridicule like this because she has a different opinion is inexcusable. OMG! Are you kidding me?! I owe no one an apology!!! I have the right to my opinion to!! I never held her up to any public ridicule, but you are definitely trying to put me in my place, as if you have the right to do so! You are inexcusable with your high and mighty attitude! Continue Reading

Re: Pics of the OTO Pearl Cuff and Golden Beryl Band Ring and Cuff

In Judith Ripka 1397671164.167

Hey Mick! Okay! I will stop......until the next Ripka show. LOL! I'm glad you are enjoying the pics! Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397670904.77

PpprMintPatty, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your friend, Indy....she was fun to chat with on these forums and she will be greatly missed. I'm sending prayers and good wishes to her friends and family. God Bless. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 505
1 2 3 4 ...505Next