Just-Reduced Clearance
70 Members and 15163 Guests Online

Me2Me's Activity

Re: Butterscotch cuff & ring review w/pics

In Judith Ripka 1405798303.027

Libris! Absolutely Gorgeous! The cuff and ring look so well on you....enjoy for many happy and healthy years!! Continue Reading

Re: Reviews... Wow, wow, wow

In Judith Ripka 1405798054.323

Hi Disneygal! Enjoy your great haul! I just received the silver ice cube. now after reading your review plus Dallas Dame and Jersey Born's........I have to get a gold one too! Wear all your beautiful rings and your ice cubes in the best of health Disneygal...Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Received Ice Cube 14K Clad Bracelet & Regents Watch…Are You KIDDING ME?!?

In Judith Ripka 1405797683.603

Hi Trailblazer! Good for You! I like a woman who knows what she likes! You got the "JR Slam-dunk!" I can only imagine how great the Regent and Ice Cube look together in the gold clad?....I just received the silver ice cube and I was floored by that! I can tell how excited you are by your words and I am very happy for you! Wear them well and good health to! I need to purchase the Regent in silver to make a "JR Slam-dunk!" You need to get the ice cube in silver to go with your silver Regent now! Then you have TWO JR SLAM-DUNKS! Continue Reading

Re: Super Saturday JR Wallet S7540 $22.97

In Judith Ripka 1405597271.76

Hi Panz! Thanks for giving us the Super Saturday JR item, and the old item # to read reviews....I ordered two of these wallets in the Amethyst and Black. One I will probably keep and gift the other. Thanks for the deal! Continue Reading

Re: Green flourite ring

In Judith Ripka 1405596636.543

On 7/16/2014 BlingQueen022 said: On 7/16/2014 Me2Me said: Hi BlingQueen! What a great review! I am so glad that you are thrilled with your new fluorite ring! That design is beautiful and the stone a real beauty! I received the silver ice cube today! You were right! My jaw hit the floor! So beautiful!!! I can't believe the feel of this bracelet....it feels smooth......LOVE! BlingQueen enjoy your ring in the best of health! Hi there Me2Me. I knew you would be picking your jaw up off the floor once you saw that bracelet. It is a stunner!! Wear your new bracelet in the best of health. It is the ... Continue Reading

Ripka Peek...

Last Reply by BlingQueen022 1406267912.633 | Started by Me2Me in Judith Ripka

Today's LTS is J-275-963 10mm white pearl on 18" chain for $49.96....not too shabby! Continue Reading

Re: The gold clad ice cube bracelet!

In Judith Ripka 1405550393.56

JerseyBorn enjoy your new gold ice cube bracelet for many, many years! I just got the silver today...WOW! Now I know what the hype is about! I can only imagine how beautiful your gold ice cube is! Continue Reading

Re: J295615 Horseshoe Ring Review

In Judith Ripka 1405550165.92

BGDC, your niece is going to love it! It does seem that they are thin for stacking....with all the little charm rings that Judith has brought to QVC. I wish that they had presented them to give us an idea....maybe next show? Continue Reading

Re: Green flourite ring

In Judith Ripka 1405549903.98

Hi BlingQueen! What a great review! I am so glad that you are thrilled with your new fluorite ring! That design is beautiful and the stone a real beauty! I received the silver ice cube today! You were right! My jaw hit the floor! So beautiful!!! I can't believe the feel of this bracelet....it feels smooth......LOVE! BlingQueen enjoy your ring in the best of health! Continue Reading

Re: 14kt clad ice cube with michael kors goldtone chrono watch

In Judith Ripka 1405549564.77

Hi Bits! Enjoy your gold ice cube with your Kors watch! I bet they are awesome together....wear in the best of health! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 536
1 2 3 4 ...536Next