147 Members and 11882 Guests Online

Me2Me's Activity

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! THANKS EXCEL AND QVC......

Last Reply by littleone2 1429728614.477 | Started by Me2Me in Judith Ripka

For the overpriced markups on Judith Ripka's jewelry....(SARCASM)!!!!! These prices for some of the new items is just insane!!! Silver has gone down in price! Or didn't you guys hear?! These pieces with semi-precious stones are a joke! I can get real quality gemstones and silver and solid gold for better prices somewhere else for jewelry! You may have a few that can afford these outrages prices for a while, but pretty soon all this new is going to end up in clearance for less pricing.....It is outrageous! I love Judith Ripka's designs and I thought I would purchase myself a little something s... Continue Reading

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

In Judith Ripka 1422816919.98

Well ladies......it has been a lot of fun talking with you all again. I hope to see you for the evening show. Have a great day! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422816767.527

Have a good day Sammycat! The SuperBowl will be on in my house during the evening show to. Enjoy your Sammy cat nap! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422815930.923

On 2/1/2015 Pepper22 said: On 2/1/2015 MickD said: love the watch in white or pink.... me too me three! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422815894.073

On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Me ~ Sounds very yummy and healthy...I gotta start juicing again...... This one you mainly taste the citrus with a hint of celery. I am juicing because it helps to alkalize my body right now. Lemon and fresh pineapple is good too! Makes a big tumbler size. Fills me up till dinner. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422815657.227

On 2/1/2015 Sheesh said: What do people think of this Advance Order Criss-Cross ring? Love it! I think it is right on trend and perfect for Valentine's Day. Hope you get it before that day. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422815558.157

On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said: On 2/1/2015 Me2Me said: On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said: On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Thanks for the link Kap!! Now I'll stop nagging Me2Me!!! that is a beautiful barrel necklace! Welcome. Have you decided? Yes Kaplan, I purchased the barrel estate chain before it sold out. Couldn't resist! YAY! Wear it in the best of health. Thank you! I will. I just made my juice for lunch. All the bagel talk was making me hungry!!! 1/2 a cucumber 3 stalks of celery a thumbnail size of ginger root a handful of baby carrots one lemon (not peeled) one orange peeled 2 large apples a hand... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422814391.21

On 2/1/2015 BGDC said: one last one cause it's the real deal........... bagel with cream cheese and nova and a few of the onions from the pickled herring with a smidgen of the sauce. ya..........that's appetizing!!!! LOL! Now I'm starved! gotta go work ttyl Stop! You all are making me hungry! I should take a break.....before I start wanting to purchase something else! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422814100.007

On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said: On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Thanks for the link Kap!! Now I'll stop nagging Me2Me!!! that is a beautiful barrel necklace! Welcome. Have you decided? Yes Kaplan, I purchased the barrel estate chain before it sold out. Couldn't resist! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1422813993.443

On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Me - It's hard to shop and read and shop and hit the submit button and shop...... ! Mick, I know! I'm slow as a snail today! I need to take a break and make my juice. Since Kaplan didn't send me a bagel! lol! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 555
1 2 3 4 ...555Next