Just-Reduced Clearance
158 Members and 19568 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 30th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1427749864.09

Last week, I referenced an item by one of the older, established soap writers who almost always had great story lines. Though now deceased, his 10 rules of how not to ruin a soap ought to be mandatory reading... especially for this bunch of dolts, who it appear have already broken several of his key rules... And boy does it show. Continue Reading

Re: Beauty items at Aldi's?

In Beauty Banter 1427749551.793

The Lacura cleanser is excellent. I've been using it for a while and really like it. Interestingly enough, last time I was at Target, I saw a display for a limited number of Lacura products. Continue Reading

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

In All About Handbags 1427741377.06

Lovely... and Dior... Oh my! I'd probably almost never carry it, but it is a very pretty bag. Continue Reading

Re: Over the top Courtney

In Fashion Talk 1427741166.087

On 3/30/2015 kittymomNC said: On 3/30/2015 stevieb said: On 3/28/2015 maximillian said: Not a big Courtney fan, but, that being said, I do appreciate the fact that she has a pleasant, well-modulated voice. Another young host definitely does not and is too hard to listen to. So true... Personally, Courtney has grown on me. While there are times I still wish she'd just zip it, I could say the same about most of them and at least I can watch her, which is more than I can say about that other young host... stevie, I'm glad we learned that when we differ in our opinions, we can agree to disagr... Continue Reading

Re: INSANE and I'M DONE!!!!

In Q Did What? 1427740902.71

Yep, Katie is absolutely right about the tax part... Most online vendors do charge state tax these days... There are still a few who don't, but I imagine they'll be whipped into shape by those local governments, who just can't get enough, sooner rather than later... Cosmic, nice of you to provide this information. It seems as though CS might have done so as well... As noted, I don't have a Q Card and although I've received applications 'to apply', I've never wanted to do so. Interestingly enough, years ago, HSN sent me the offer on-line, approved it in a matter of minutes and I had the card... Continue Reading

Re: Over the top Courtney

In Fashion Talk 1427740515.817

On 3/28/2015 maximillian said: Not a big Courtney fan, but, that being said, I do appreciate the fact that she has a pleasant, well-modulated voice. Another young host definitely does not and is too hard to listen to. So true... Personally, Courtney has grown on me. While there are times I still wish she'd just zip it, I could say the same about most of them and at least I can watch her, which is more than I can say about that other young host... Continue Reading

Re: Drew and Jonathan Scott from the Property Brothers are going to be on QVC!

In For the Home Talk 1427740015.587

On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said: Candice Olson is incredible, her homes were always so impeccable and yet very warm and inviting. I miss the old HGTV, now it seems to be too repetitive!!!!! I agree... HGTV has really hit the skids... I used to love watching, but rarely turn it on anymore. Too much real estate and rehab... I love decorating and decor, but am not big into DIY nor into re-purposing what, essentially, is often junk... The overall design aesthetic they employ, when design is even a factor, seems repetitive and isn't often to my taste. Continue Reading

Re: Drew and Jonathan Scott from the Property Brothers are going to be on QVC!

In For the Home Talk 1427739893.907

On 3/30/2015 jbnh said: Thank you QVC for bringing more home décor options. I read the article on people and for 2015 it will just be outdoor living products, but in 2016 they will be selling interior décor items. I'm not looking for any outdoor décor but I'm really looking forward to what they come up with in 2016. I really like the Scott brothers, I think Jonathan and his crew do a great job. Although I think Jonathan is great, I have to say my favorite designers are Sarah Richardson and Candice Olson. I think these two have such a great eye. I think Sarah does a bit mo... Continue Reading

Re: GILI handbag for $699!!! Are you kidding me?

In All About Handbags 1427739639.283

On 3/30/2015 LuLuBelle said: For $700 I expect the bag to be securely closed - as in a zipper as opposed to a magnetic clasp, and I certainly also expect the bottom to have feet. Whoever does the pricing at the Q has clearly lost their mind - there is no other possible explanation. Agree, and when paying seven hundred bills for a bag, I expect it to have a real brand name and not be a TV home shopping house brand. And I don't care what these bags are modeled after... Continue Reading

Re: A254211 $699.00 Pathetic

In All About Handbags 1427739524.373

The Q will be the first to tell you that they are not about bargains, as I was recently told by one CS rep, who told me they aren't the cheapest but they are the best... Yea, whatever... When paying higher prices for the same item sold elsewhere, when paying higher shipping and when paying way higher prices for the same item sold here for far less just a few days ago, how is that 'the best'...? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3043
1 2 3 4 ...3043Next