Designer Jewelry Gallery
15 Members and 14737 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Stevieb, EEL, TK & Co. - 2015 chat about handbags & more

In All About Handbags 1422765314.873

On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: Shoot ......I really love that key pendant!!! Bixby does some wonderful keys... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422765132.35

On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: On 1/31/2015 stevieb said: As for that Ripka ring... Not for me... First and foremost, I don't like fake diamonds. The blue stone is pretty and I don't mind an E-W design, but that ring just doesn't do anything for me... Also not sure about the price. Without the Diamonique it might actually be sort of pretty... It would be even prettier if a little smaller. it sold out.....and I ordered one....just to see it in person, ya know.....esp that ALL of my gold is going back..... but maybe I should just cancel.... I'm just tempted by the blue...... TK, an individual ... Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka jewelry has too much diamonique

In Suggestion Box 1422762695.123

I absolutely agree. They've more or less ruined the line because it seems that virtually every piece is laden with it... They bring in all these high end designers and then proceed to utterly dilute their work by having them work so extensively in DMQ... I have no interest in 'designer' fake diamonds. And besides, they're too pricey for what they actually are. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422762476.183

As for that Ripka ring... Not for me... First and foremost, I don't like fake diamonds. The blue stone is pretty and I don't mind an E-W design, but that ring just doesn't do anything for me... Also not sure about the price. Without the Diamonique it might actually be sort of pretty... It would be even prettier if a little smaller. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422762204.153

On 1/31/2015 EdithEllenLily said: Listen, sister TK, you do not want to be EEL!!! We have 10-14 inches of SNOW predicted between tonight and Monday morning! I know it's true because my lower right back is killing me! It will be just me and my heating pad tonight... Translation TK, she threw her back out hauling baking supplies in from the car... I wouldn't mind some snow. Don't think we need quite that much, and would prefer to see it move in late next week, but it is winter after all and I'd like to see a bit more than the meager dustings we've had so far... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422762012.007

On 1/31/2015 EdithEllenLily said: Stevieb, seriously now...the rhodolite garnet ring on your wish list IS very interesting and pretty! Maybe someday it will go on clearance price? Hope so, EEL Actually, in person, this garnet didn't look like a rhodolite... It might one day on clearance, but it's been and gone once and they brought it back after quite a while... I've got a sort of similar garnet ring so if it works out, well, that'll be great, but if not, so be it... It is a really pretty ring. I do wish the garnet was a tad larger... And in double checking, they don't specify this garnet as... Continue Reading

Re: Logo Lock in Lavender...

In Dooney & Bourke 1422753585.803

On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: On 1/31/2015 stevieb said: On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: Logo Lock in light pink is completely different from zip zip saffiano leather satchel in light pink.... weird they would call it the same! Completely and totally different... I mean, to the point of why give them the same name...? It's just potentially misleading and confusing... Shocking, I know, but I actually liked the very light pink color of the Saffiano bag... Don't want it, but thought it was a very fresh, clean pink. Were I seeking a pink bag (yea, right...) that would be the color! Haha, surpri... Continue Reading

Re: Dooney Hardware

In Dooney & Bourke 1422753473.663

I know there are others who feel this way but as for me, nope. I like the Dooney hardware as is. There are lots of nice bag options for silver tone hardware... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1422753287.8

I'll probably never own the you-know-what but it isn't a bad looking bag... Aside from the lining, I've never been a big fan of the lock itself, but in certain colors, it can be a very handsome bag... Speaking of that lining, I saw THE most gorgeous Dooney bag last night at the Maxx. It was a boxy hand-held (with strap) satchel in bone. I don't think I've ever seen the silhouette before, oddly enough... I was SO tempted until I opened it up and guess what lining it had... Needless to say, I put it back... Continue Reading

Re: Logo Lock in Lavender...

In Dooney & Bourke 1422752507.743

On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: Logo Lock in light pink is completely different from zip zip saffiano leather satchel in light pink.... weird they would call it the same! Completely and totally different... I mean, to the point of why give them the same name...? It's just potentially misleading and confusing... Shocking, I know, but I actually liked the very light pink color of the Saffiano bag... Don't want it, but thought it was a very fresh, clean pink. Were I seeking a pink bag (yea, right...) that would be the color! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2871
1 2 3 4 ...2871Next