TSV(R) Preview
23 Members and 7550 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: IS THIS MARY CAMPBELL TAKING OVER FOR CLAIRE?

In Q Did What? 1414172947.273

On 10/24/2014 cosmic1 said: I guess when they find themselves on the JCP path, they will wonder how they got there. Too bad, there was a great deal of potential to improve, which would translate into an improved bottom line. It seems like they are too tone deaf at the top to realize that they have issues and it will be too late when they figure it out. It will be interesting to see what they find once they start looking at the business separated out from the rest of their holdings. I've long maintained that this organization, as it currently operates, is arrogant with a capital A. They th... Continue Reading

Re: IS THIS MARY CAMPBELL TAKING OVER FOR CLAIRE?

In Q Did What? 1414172474.38

On 10/24/2014 SPURT said: On 10/24/2014 stevieb said: Well, I suppose this answers all the questions about hoped for change and the future of QVC. Pretty clearly there isn't going to be any, or at least not much, change that is... I think some of us had hoped that with Watts' departure George would seize this opportunity to bring in someone fresh, who could take a gander at this mess with fresh eyes and implement fresh ideas that hopefully included fresh products and who would deep-six some of what is so very annoying about the current operation. Normally, I'm a big fan of promoting from insi... Continue Reading

Re: Is QVC a shipwreck?

In Q Did What? 1414172030.15

The Marm will work all those suggestions in before the ship, glub, does down, glub, for the last time... glub... Oh, and the lifeboat is named 'Tevor'... She had them move it down from her home at the shore... You know just in case the SS Q-sitania can't handle their Cruise Director, Lisa, defecting... Continue Reading

Re: THIS WEEKEND LINEUP IS SCARIER THAN A HAUNTED HOUSE!

In Q Did What? 1414165007.413

You did a nice job with your Halloween theme, Spurt. Continue Reading

Re: LR Antique pillar candle holder...

In For the Home Talk 1414164606.477

That's very pretty. I had it in my cart and then noted on top of the twenty eight dollar price they want another almost seven to ship it... I backed out... I'll look locally for something similar. Continue Reading

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

In All About Handbags 1414164214.21

On 10/24/2014 sawst14 said: On 10/24/2014 stevieb said: On 10/24/2014 sawst14 said: I went with the nude ostrich but I thought about the grey ostrich and the cream snake. I bought my first and only gili bag a couple months ago (roma 2 as is in the natural ostrich) and really like it. I'm a little nervous with the light color. I hope it holds up well. The cream ostrich is beautiful. If it's the same as the ivory ostrich, which I assume it is, there haven't been any issues with the color of mine. Granted, I've used it sparingly, but the leather is tough as well as beautiful! Thanks! I real... Continue Reading

Re: Honey boo boo has been cancelled!

In Viewpoints 1414161177.687

Glory, glory hallelujah... There actually IS some justice in the world... Now, if we could just be rid of the Kardashians... Continue Reading

Re: A BLISSFUL WEEKEND, MORE GIFTS THAN ONE CAN STAND, FOODIES REJOICE!

In Q Did What? 1414160866.247

Katie, FYI, there's a new Valerie rocking horse now available for quite a bit less (and smaller) than the last... You know, the one I ordered but that the fabulous Q cancelled because they couldn't get more... Anyway, if you're interested, the item number is H203885. I'll be taking a pass on it, but just wanted you to know. Continue Reading

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

In All About Handbags 1414160448.497

On 10/24/2014 sawst14 said: I went with the nude ostrich but I thought about the grey ostrich and the cream snake. I bought my first and only gili bag a couple months ago (roma 2 as is in the natural ostrich) and really like it. I'm a little nervous with the light color. I hope it holds up well. The cream ostrich is beautiful. If it's the same as the ivory ostrich, which I assume it is, there haven't been any issues with the color of mine. Granted, I've used it sparingly, but the leather is tough as well as beautiful! Continue Reading

Re: A BLISSFUL WEEKEND, MORE GIFTS THAN ONE CAN STAND, FOODIES REJOICE!

In Q Did What? 1414160347.653

Congrats on your new tree, Spurt. No, though they're sweet dogs, retrievers aren't generally for me. A little larger than I'd choose and, as you note, everybody has one. And certainly no offense intended to you, Katie or others that love them, but as noted, I'm more of a spaniel person. I don't mind that Westminster doesn't often select the dogs most of us grew up with, but the rather unappealing and esoteric choices they seem often to select was what I was referring to. Enjoy your weekend. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2553
1 2 3 4 ...2553Next