51 Members and 18115 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Stevie, EEL, TK & Co. - 2Q-2015 ;) - Handbags & MORE!

In All About Handbags 1432784799.017

On 5/27/2015 EdithEllenLily said: On 5/27/2015 stevieb said: Hey TK, I've given up the search for the 'perfect' bag, because the one to end all handbag needs clearly doesn't exist! But yep, I'm still searching for a good olive bag... As for the brick, actually, I got the Liebeskind satchel, the bucket bag seemed a bit overgrown to me... I actually wanted a Frye bag in brick red, but I never could find it at a really good price and their bags are pricey... I'd also like to find the burnt orange satchel that got away, but that's a whole other store and while this one has nothing to do with EEL,... Continue Reading

Re: "New" QVC

In Suggestion Box 1432784153.883

I don't know, I don't think it's a matter of not being able to adapt... I have, but that still doesn't mean I like it, I don't. I also continue not to see where the changes represent any improvement whatsoever. Continue Reading

Re: RE: SHOW PROGRAMS

In Suggestion Box 1432784036.713

There's room for both and for so much more... If I were to recommend less of anything, it wouldn't be jewelry. Different strokes, but I'd just like to see less repetition overall and more variety. It used to be fun to shop here, on-air and on-line. Neither is anymore. Continue Reading

Re: Bring Us Some New Products Please!

In Suggestion Box 1432783903.19

Seriously... It's just so bad. I almost never even bother to check the program guide anymore... especially since they made it less accessible. Continue Reading

Re: Styling Tools And Beauty Products, More Than A Blender, Fashion, And A Camera

In Q Did What? 1432781410.257

Oh boy, a four dumpster weekend... Stinkeeeeeeee... Sorry Spurt, I have nothing to add... After so many weeks... months... years... there's simply nothing left to say. Continue Reading

Re: Please delete threads that consist of bashing hosts and vendors. Thank you.

In Suggestion Box 1432781193.757

On 5/27/2015 Clover29 said: I think it's fair to post here about terrible camera work, or if the hosts always show the black garment so viewers can't see details, but it's just rude and picky to post that you don't like someone's hairstyle. If you had a suggestion box in your workplace, would you put "Sarah in accounts needs to talk more slowly" or "my manager shouldn't wear shoes without hosiery"? I'm not sure the two scenarios equate... A suggestion box in the workplace differs from giving feedback to a retail or service entity about your point of view and customer experience. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1432780907.553

On 5/27/2015 tough_kitty said: Ugh. Never mind. It posted blank and I don't feel like retyping.... I hate that... I think it happens when you leave the screen for too long... I try to remember to copy my comments before I submit but sometimes I forget. Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1432780862.78

Hey TK, I've given up the search for the 'perfect' bag, because the one to end all handbag needs clearly doesn't exist! But yep, I'm still searching for a good olive bag... As for the brick, actually, I got the Liebeskind satchel, the bucket bag seemed a bit overgrown to me... I actually wanted a Frye bag in brick red, but I never could find it at a really good price and their bags are pricey... I'd also like to find the burnt orange satchel that got away, but that's a whole other store and while this one has nothing to do with EEL, I'll spare her the crocodile tears, for now anyway. Lots... Continue Reading

Re: Memorial Day bags... What are you carrying...?

In All About Handbags 1432780357.943

On 5/26/2015 funwun said: On 5/25/2015 stevieb said: On 5/24/2015 funwun said: Hi Stevie, I'll be using my Minkoff Medium MAB Tote in White, Pebbled Leather with Rose Gold Hardware....I love this bag lol!! I also own it in Fuschia, Saffiano Leather and love that one equally. My latest purchase was an Oryany Xl Cassie in Ivory....although it is a heavy bag (which I'm usually adverse to), I couldn't pass on the great deal...I got it for a steal at DSW. I hope everyone enjoys wearing their new summer bags:)))) Hey fun... I saw the most gorgeous grey Saffiano large RL satchel at DSW the other nig... Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of May 25th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

In Pet Lovers 1432779621.707

On 5/27/2015 loveschocolate said: That guy Nikki was with sure was gross!!!!! Seriously... Maybe that was meant to show us how low she'll go, but I don't know... I think they should send her cougarin'... Hey, at least make it worth everybody's while... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3209
1 2 3 4 ...3209Next