A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
87 Members and 11172 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Get ready for the returns!!! I am so glad I didn't buy the Dooney TSV from 9/13 but I almost did!

In Dooney & Bourke 1411438285.747

On 9/22/2014 Rottie_mama said: Thank you for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it. No problem... Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Handbags???

In All About Handbags 1411438201.49

On 9/22/2014 tough_kitty said: On 9/22/2014 stevieb said: OP, I've had the bulk of as-is bags ordered arrive in good or better condition. Most of them that were sold with accessories came with the accessories... I had one arrive without the accessories and one arrive clearly damaged, but I personally think it's worth a try. I'll agree that the prices could be further reduced for as-is items, but ultimately, as with everything else, it's our choice to buy or not. If you opt to give it a try, good luck to you! Stevie, I'm waiting for my grey saddle bag to pop up in "as-is" section so I can buy... Continue Reading

Re: Get ready for the returns!!! I am so glad I didn't buy the Dooney TSV from 9/13 but I almost did!

In Dooney & Bourke 1411435988.83

On 9/22/2014 Rottie_mama said: Out of curiosity, what qualifies a bag for the "as is "section? Below is the disclaimer the Q uses when customers want to place an 'as-is' item in their cart. Clearly, they are completely honest about the possibilities and ask whether the customer wants to continue... If you answer 'yes' the same check out process as always applies. "The item that you are about to place in your shopping cart may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repack... Continue Reading

Re: Qatar, won't be hosting the 2022 world cup.

In Viewpoints 1411435655.97

By all accounts there were numerous potential problems with this site. Clearly some feel it never should have been selected. Continue Reading

Re: I see Courtney is already back at work.

In Viewpoints 1411435457.98

Tahiti... wow! Were this February, I'd really be envious. Hope they have the time of their lives! Too bad she had to work tonight... Continue Reading

Re: Jewelry Novice would appreciate your Expert opinion

In Jewelry Talk 1411435223.64

On 9/22/2014 sweetiekitty said: with all due respect, comparing native american jewelry to Balinese jewelry is apples and oranges. Do YOU like it? When you look at figural jewelry from John Hardy's (not Jai) line, do you feel like it is a fair deal. In my opinion, I much prefer the croco stuff to the more matronly looking Judith Ripka stuff which is just as expensive if not more. I think both the Jai and Ripka lines are overpriced for what they are, but hers is perhaps more-so. To the extent either feature faux diamonds, I'm simply not interested at the prices often being suggested. Continue Reading

Re: Found some exciting things!

In Dooney & Bourke 1411434937.56

On 9/21/2014 funwun said: Wowwww!!!! There's alot to love from Dooney this season lol!!! There really is fun... maybe TOO much! Continue Reading

Re: Patricia Nash: a unique handbag designed with her friend in mind

In All About Handbags 1411434808.167

I haven't seen this one, but have several Nash bags bought elsewhere (and typically for less than SHQ) and love her bags! I often see some of her bags at TJ Maxx too. Continue Reading

Re: Found some exciting things!

In Dooney & Bourke 1411434596.833

On 9/22/2014 EdithEllenLily said: On 9/22/2014 stevieb said: On 9/21/2014 EdithEllenLily said: On 9/21/2014 stevieb said: On 9/21/2014 EdithEllenLily said: Oh EEL, you never should've looked... I'm guessing Mr. Lily is not a happy camper. I'm planning to bake Mr. Lily a cherry chip cake tomorrow morning! Oh my, is he really that easy to appease...? Only on Monday, stevieb...only on Monday... Can't wait to see the new Dooney handbags IRL! Looking forward to seeing some of them too, EEL... Unfortunately, I'm thinking this means ROAD TRIP, as I don't anticipate seeing the ones ... Continue Reading

Re: My orange Logo lock is here!

In Dooney & Bourke 1411434498.987

I don't think those citing the lock breakage indicated having abused the bag. My citing this fact wasn't intended to ruffle any feathers, but no, I wouldn't worry about it either... At the end of the day, it's just a bag and breakage is probably not a huge risk. Besides, given the volume sold, replacements for these bags will probably always be easily available and yes, perhaps Dooney will be able to make repairs. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2450
1 2 3 4 ...2450Next