TSV(R) Preview
115 Members and 14352 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: LORD & TAYLOR FRIENDS 25% OFF ON DOONEY

In Dooney & Bourke 1397844482.097

Oops, my bad... I see the free shipping kicks in later in the checkout routine! Maybe I'll go ahead with that bag after all... Continue Reading

Re: LORD & TAYLOR FRIENDS 25% OFF ON DOONEY

In Dooney & Bourke 1397844389.01

Thanks for the heads-up. I just went to look, but unfortunately, their Dooney offerings are slim and I note they're also charging shipping. In the past year, I've found ordering from L&T to be somewhat of a disappointment, so even though they have another non-Dooney bag I like, I think I'm going to pass on it. Increasingly, L&T is beginning to strike me as the QVC of brick and mortar stores, in that there's always a catch... Continue Reading

Re: KIm Novak personally hurt by comments about her appearance at the Oscars

In Viewpoints 1397838224.61

It's kind of sad that Novak has been reclusive for so long, finally ventures out and gets what she did... Personally, while I didn't watch the awards I pulled up her pictures from them and didn't think she looked bad, especially for her age. Granted, it makes so little sense for someone who is no longer making films and who is also no longer a starlet to feel compelled to fight the aging process, but that's an individual choice. As for DT, I guess when you're constantly trading them in on newer models, you lose sight of what women look like as they age... and, of course, to ignore the real... Continue Reading

Re: new Bixby

In Jewelry Talk 1397836490.273

Pretty ring and perhaps with a wider choice of gemstones I'd have capitulated, but I'm not a huge fan of amethyst, even of the pale variety, and I have several green quartz already that I prefer. The price isn't bad though. Had she done this in garnet, citrine or sky blue, I'd be there... Which is another issue with the Q and lack of variety these days. And I'd guess they have quite a voice in how many options designers are expected to provide. Continue Reading

Re: SOMETHING'S MISSING, DANCING, AND NAPPING.....

In Q Did What? 1397835676.63

On 4/17/2014 SPURT said: On 4/16/2014 stevieb said: Oh boy Spurt, yes I do very much get the hot and humid thing, but I cannot tell a lie, I like 3/4 length sleeves... ... though certainly not all the time and certainly not when the heat and humidity are like a wet diaper smothering you with every move you try to make. ......you like them.... Perhaps I dislike them so much because Im petite and dislike where the end of the sleeve hits me! They stick out at the wrong place and resemble a kimono sleeve or look like I washed the top and it shrunk. I know some women get cold or in the fall or... Continue Reading

Re: Would you do something nice if it might make the person feel bad?

In Viewpoints 1397786448.003

Send a small gift via your daughter if she's invited. If not, then the next time she visits them, whoever they are. Continue Reading

Re: Sorry Gals! Readem and Weep!

In Viewpoints 1397786103.11

I have no interest in him or who his latest theoretical flame is whatsoever... He isn't even yesterday's news. Continue Reading

Re: Unbelieveable Review????

In Judith Ripka 1397784580.893

On 4/15/2014 Chalcedony said: The other reviewer didn't care for the ring and stated why in her review. Why is her opinion less valid than yours? I agree. That's why multiple reviews are posted. I find it a bit presumptuous to tout your opinion as more valid than anothers simply because they feel differently than did you. I don't own this ring and while I'm glad you enjoy yours, looking at it, I don't want to. To me, it's just another piece Ripka has festooned with too many fake diamonds so QVC could over-price it. Continue Reading

Re: new Bixby

In Jewelry Talk 1397784265.76

It's beautiful and it features actual 18K gold accents (not clad) and real gemstones (not fake, simulated, or doublets, etc.) so as far as I'm concerned, given the price this other stuff is going for, her cuff is not so off the charts. I won't be purchasing it, but I'd certainly consider it before spending a small fortune on heart shaped Diamonique. Continue Reading

Re: SOMETHING'S MISSING, DANCING, AND NAPPING.....

In Q Did What? 1397783984.253

Oh yes, to hear Jill tell it, she runs the whole place... She might like to, but I think her tales of her extensive involvement are a bit over-told... Luckily, I almost never watch her or QVC anymore so rarely have to endure her shenanigans. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2127
1 2 3 4 ...2127Next