Better Than Black Friday
123 Members and 6991 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Has Lisa R said where she is going or what she is going to be doing in the future?

In Q News 1417045066.523

I admit to being curious about Lisa's next step, but I'm also not chomping at the bit to know... I assume we'll find out at some point and that's good enough. Personally, I hope it's something that keeps her in the public eye, because I enjoy her, but if not, well, that's fine too... I don't think it's her intent to mislead of be untruthful about what she'll be doing, but assume she's either honestly not decided on another path or isn't at liberty to say. Either way, I think she's fielded the questions as well as she can and that's pretty much all anyone can expect. Continue Reading

Re: QVC NEEDS SOME NEW PRODUCTS AND LOWER PRICES..

In Suggestion Box 1417044705.937

Oy, and as bad as today is, the weekend, as usual, looks even worse... THIS is better than Black Friday? I really don't think so... Continue Reading

Re: Can you please take some of the stupid words out of the filter?

In Suggestion Box 1417044536.347

Isn't that the truth... Not to mention there are words their program finds that aren't even in the post... Continue Reading

Re: Alberti!!!!!!

In Suggestion Box 1417044464.157

I like him too and frankly, I don't think shows should necessarily be assigned based on who's been there the longest... There are some really good long-term hosts and there are some I consider real duds, likewise with the newer hosts... Continue Reading

Re: Florentine Buckley colors?

In Dooney & Bourke 1417044220.97

These bags are pretty new and popular... They'll surface again somewhere, hopefully on sale! Enjoy your Toledo and the black when it arrives! Continue Reading

Re: BLACK FRIDAY, STRIKE A POSE, NAPPING, RELAXING, ANYTHING BUT SHOPPING!

In Q Did What? 1417044026.133

On 11/26/2014 SPURT said: On 11/26/2014 tough_kitty said: ...or better yet, poo-pouri!! Hi tough kitty....thanks for your kind words like you liked the kitty pics.... PSSSSST....don't tell Stevie but I ordered her BOTH the poo-pourri AND the callous remover and used bill to/ship to....she'll be so happy! I'm moving, changing my address and not telling you or the Q the new one... Besides Spurt, you KNOW my gift wing is stocked full of both of them already!! Continue Reading

Re: A REAL TURKEY, TOO MANY GIFTS, AND A FAN CLUB!!!

In Q Did What? 1417043687.74

On 11/26/2014 SPURT said: On 11/26/2014 stevieb said: OMG Spurt, you are SO lucky... You actually got some 'street-wear' without even ordering!! Oh gosh, but you're fortunate... I just KNEW that sooner or later you'd see the light and slip into that bag lady chic!!! Let's not hold our breaths to see if YOU are contacted by 'corporate' to make this fiasco right, you know, based on your post... Honestly, it shouldn't take intervention by corporate for them to ship out what you actually ordered IMMEDIATELY and without awaiting the return of THEIR error... And I would SO not go to the PO and requ... Continue Reading

Re: BLACK FRIDAY, STRIKE A POSE, NAPPING, RELAXING, ANYTHING BUT SHOPPING!

In Q Did What? 1417041942.537

I think this line-up is poopourri... And as for the heel scraper, oh gosh, she was just on with that purple towel and all the heel scrapings all over it... I cannot believe they just keep throwing this same stuff out there day after day, week after week, month after month, Christmas after Christmas... It's just unimaginable that THIS is the best they can come up with... As if today hasn't been awful enough, just imagine, the weekend gets even worse... Just dreadful. Continue Reading

Re: ~ discount handbags - I'm looking for an online source. Thank you.

In Fashion Talk 1417036590.677

If you don't have a specific brand in mind, but just want to browse, you might try the TJ Maxx site. They have some great bags, lots of junk too, but some nice bags. Continue Reading

Re: First weekend in Dec., we're decorating!

In For the Home Talk 1417036519.233

On 11/26/2014 brewhaha said: bah humbug Ebeneezer! It's you! Old pal... been looking for you. I guess I know I'll get to it, but I can't honestly say I'm into it... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2657
1 2 3 4 ...2657Next