101 Members and 15180 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Aqua Logo Lock back in stock

In Dooney & Bourke 1429326807.737

You shouda ordered it... You know it's going to haunt you... Gosh, I don't know about you, but I don't always get over 'the one that got away'... Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 13th....May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1429326675.59

The' sheknows' spoilers are sort of interesting... So Jack gets free, but to somewhere shocking, meanwhile Jack II bonds with Big Vick and fires Billy... Could be interesting to see if John the Ghost is right and Jack can beat Vick at his own game... Phyllis is going to freak when she finds out she's married to and 'doing' Jack II... I'm betting the Billy and Chelsea nuptials go forward and THEN she finds out she's preggers... but by who...? Standard soap fare, I guess... Continue Reading

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 13th....May Include Spoilers! ***

In Pet Lovers 1429322885.4

When we start lining them up to smack, I'd like Kyle to be near the front of the line. That sanctimonious little twit has rubbed me the wrong way since Day 1... I can't believe they got rid of Austin only to bring THAT little twerp onto the show. Continue Reading

Re: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

In Fashion Talk 1429322724.47

Love the show, and yes the costumes and sets are fabulous. Love her house. Continue Reading

Re: New G.I.L.I. Stirrup Hobo TSV for May

In All About Handbags 1429319367.137

It is for me. I'll still watch the presentation and could always change my thinking, but until then, I'm not buying one. Were the color choice more eclectic I might actually have ordered one by now. Continue Reading

Re: Aqua Logo Lock back in stock

In Dooney & Bourke 1429319185.927

On 4/17/2015 Krissie2 said: I received my aqua LL yesterday. The color seems to glow. So pretty. I would like to see it next to the mint - they have to be almost the same color. Peanuts, I hope you love yours. Really, really pretty color. Hope you both enjoy your new bags! Continue Reading

Re: New G.I.L.I. Stirrup Hobo TSV for May

In All About Handbags 1429318858.76

Yikes, the more I hear about this bag and the more I think about the limited colors, the less I want one... And yea, as someone said, Lisa did a great job of keeping us informed. More than that, she was a master at creating buzz that made us want to try the product... Meanwhile, these days, it's far easier to talk ourselves out of it.. and you know, I'm thinking that's a good thing, for us anyway... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429318305.307

Anybody else having a bit of heartburn with Sharon's 'house arrest'? Last time I looked, it meant an ankle bracelet and restricted movements, not shacking up with your own attorney... Gosh, they just keep getting more and more creative... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429314957.743

On 4/17/2015 Sharke said: rumor is Victor found 'fake' Jack in a Peru prison. trouble will be when he starts flubbing up and making mistakes and gets found out . He also develops a crush on Ashley puts the moves on her. ewwwww..................It was fake 'Jack' who got with it in the supply closet with Kelly not real jack. Oh yea, right, of course... Makes prefect sense... What was Victor doing cruising Peruvian prisons...? And really, what are the odds that an American (or at least an English speaking whatever...) who looks just like Jack and sounds just like Jack is going to be there... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429314796.56

On 4/17/2015 Sharke said: bet they're just keeping him because already been to many replacements and they don't want to go on the hunt yet again. Best thing to do is just kill off the character which Gabe has no one to blame but himself for that oversight. I don't feel sorry for him he had his chance and blew it. I've watched soaps for a long time and every once in a while a real casting blunder comes along and you just have to say to yourself, surely they are aware of how really awful their choice was... More times than not, they must not be, or they opt to stick with the program for whate... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3095
1 2 3 4 ...3095Next