Fall Fashion Clearance
124 Members and 15269 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Dooney toledo buckley bag sold out

In Dooney & Bourke 1408531334.17

Yea, they must've had all of two in every color as quickly as that bag went flying out that proverbial door... Continue Reading

Re: G.I.L.I. Oro Nuovo 8inch Status Rolo Link Bracelet in 14k Item# J295191, Shown During Klondike Gold Rush. NEED HELP ASAP

In Jewelry Talk 1408531100.04

Seems to me the options are to call CS and inquire or to return it. I recall the bracelet though I don't recall what is sold for. I guess my choice would be made based on whether I liked it and bought it for day to day wear or whether it was bought as an investment piece. As investment jewelry, I'd steer clear of the filled pieces, though I own a number that I enjoy wearing without giving a second thought to whether or not I can sell them down the road. As for gold buyers getting ripped off, that's not remotely my concern. Continue Reading

Re: As is GILI Roma 2 now available....

In All About Handbags 1408530759.04

On 8/19/2014 FlowershopGirl said: On 8/18/2014 stevieb said: Well odds are you're managing things better than am I! So just tell me to shut up! After 9 here and definitely time for me to grab something for dinner as I watch the rest of PM Style... Oh, and on the shopping front, I still toy with the idea of ordering that split shank turquoise and gold ring... Love it! Good thing they now want over five hundred bills for it and no EP! That'll keep me at bay! Stevie, I bought that ring on the gold rush day. I wanted a ring that didn't have silicone in it. The stone is much prettier than th... Continue Reading

Re: A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND, MORE THAN A BLENDER, AND EVEN A COMPUTER

In Q Did What? 1408530132.773

Oh for heaven's sake. Spurt, you better get busy. The weekend looks stellar... Saturday features a TSV from our resident baglady and Sunday, well Sunday is just awful... An all day mattress marathon, combined with a total gym experience... I should have known, but I really didn't think they could sink THIS low! Continue Reading

Re: Easy Pay on As is Dooney & Bourke

In Dooney & Bourke 1408529928.95

On 8/19/2014 tough_kitty said: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, it looks like more than a dupe ;) go to bed, get some rest ;) and get a tablet with WiFi :) Nope, lame as I was, it was their funky system. It was acting up last night early in the evening and then again later... Kept getting a runtime error and I didn't think the little ball would ever stop spinning... Although admittedly, it's time for me to trade in my router and cable modem, this is pretty much the only site that acts up on a regular basis... As for the tablet, well, no... They're fine when I'm mobile, in fact I prefer th... Continue Reading

Re: The Flo Kingston bag is on clearance, already?

In Dooney & Bourke 1408529523.48

As for the Kingston bag, this silhouette worked nicely for me in the Clayton but I never liked the hobo version... So even at a 'clearance' price, I wasn't interested... Hope those who were and who managed to nab the color of their choice enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: The Flo Kingston bag is on clearance, already?

In Dooney & Bourke 1408529390.503

On 8/19/2014 skuggles said: On 8/19/2014 stevieb said: On 8/19/2014 rdiazMiami said: I think they had new colors (i.e. gray, denim) at the beginning of the show which have already sold out. They did, but only a few... The Dooney site offers many of these bags in far more colors. It seems the Q has been cutting back on color options lately, other, OF COURSE, than where that blasted Logo Lock is concerned... For THAT one, they've replicated the big box of Crayola crayons... You can be a riot, stevieb. I'm thinking that partying in our younger days would have been a treat. Who knows, we mig... Continue Reading

Re: Easy Pay on As is Dooney & Bourke

In Dooney & Bourke 1408502218.337

Dupe... and yea, the system went a little whacked... Lots of runtime errors tonight... yet again... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2362
1 2 3 4 ...2362Next