Meant for Mom(SM)
169 Members and 12894 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Very public marriage proposals

In Viewpoints 1398303853.663

They strike me as pretty idiotic. It should be a personal moment between two people, or at most a few close friends or family, not something involving a cast of thousands. It isn't romantic and it isn't cute. Frankly, I think they're custom made for needy people. Continue Reading

Re: Complaint about TSV presentations

In Q Did What? 1398303342.063

Too long and too many presentations of TSV's... And were I that shopping channel, I'd consider THAT'S THE VERY REASON people are no longer watching my programming as much as perhaps they once did, and realize I can either bore my audience senseless, pushing high profit margin items relentlessly or consider offering at least a little more variety, and perhaps also make a profit by capturing part of the audience that is no longer watching... or buying.... Continue Reading

Re: Does this make sense?

In Viewpoints 1398249618.357

It's frustrating, I know, but perhaps that is the only time they could work in a late day appointment. Continue Reading

Re: Lindsey Lohan; Who Believes Her?

In Viewpoints 1398249404.797

Oh Lindsey, who cares...? Continue Reading

Re: First day of wearing sandals to work.........

In Fashion Talk 1398248125.533

Cute, but I'm not there yet either. I've seen some ladies around town wearing them, but with very few exceptions, given the weather, I think they're jumping the gun. Continue Reading

Re: Neiman-Marcus fashion guru, Ken Downing 5 must-haves for Spring

In Fashion Talk 1398248034.997

I can go with most of these notions, but nix to the backpack. I didn't like them when I was in school and I don't like them now... Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item would you not purchase again?

In Beauty Banter 1398214227.43

On 4/22/2014 MoJoV said: tarte Cashmere waterproof eyeliner pencils...awful. And Wen did nothing for my hair except make it limp,wasted my money. Oh yea, I forgot about the one Wen item I purchased. Never, ever again. Continue Reading

Re: Shoulder/Crossbody/Crook of Your Arm - What's your favorite?

In Dooney & Bourke 1398213557.07

On 4/22/2014 tough_kitty said: On 4/22/2014 Lotus~ said: A true shoulder bag.....not one under my arm pit or down to my hips. There are not nearly enough out there. Hahaha, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! D&B seems not to care much about our needs....even after so many people asked for longer straps!!! I read an old thread and comments for Sue from 2012....still no improvements! Oh well....their loss! But I might give it a try with a crook of an arm kind of purse....although I am 99.99% sure I will not enjoy it! I am just curious to know, why some women like to carry bags that way.....? Heck, i... Continue Reading

Re: David Dangle - Joan River's Sidekick...Did You Know ????

In Joan Rivers 1398212712.18

On 4/20/2014 annabellethecat said: He seems (on TV) like a nice person. He stands behind her (like he makes sure she isn't going to fall and if she does, he's there to support her). Joan Rivers doesn't strike me as a person who puts up with anything less than doing an excellent job (whatever the job is). So I suspect he is good at his job. That's what matters in business. That one does the job they are hired for and that it is also done with finesse. I agree, but I still just don't seem to be able to warm up to him. If it's a Joan show I want to see Joan and am not much interested in seeing... Continue Reading

Re: GILI TSV

In Fashion Talk 1398212539.443

On 4/22/2014 darcy3 said: I hope it comes in an ivory ostrich color like the large roma. I've wanted that ivory ostrich for such a long time, but it is no longer available. I got the large one but it is HUGE. I too would love to see the smaller version in ivory ostrich. Even plain ivory might be a keeper. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2134
1 2 3 4 ...2134Next