Shoes & Handbags Offers
65 Members and 10343 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409657724.5

I rather liked the leather jacket and at a good price. Didn't order but liked several of the colors... That's one I might have kept... Just a word to the wise, TK, it's been said here in the forums that QVC very much 'keep's score' where cancellations are concerned. It certainly wouldn't be a big deal to me, but they've been known to send out little nasty-grams when customers cancel too many orders... At the end of the day, there's not a whole lot they can do about it, but just thought you should know... They track percentages of returns too... It only seems to really matter if you're sh... Continue Reading

Re: Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress!

In Fashion Talk 1409657242.51

On 9/2/2014 gardensla said: On 9/2/2014 lolakimono said: It looks like a shower curtain from the back. I'm not a "kid" person and this is not my taste at all, but props to her for having a wedding that's meaningful and personal. That said, please don't let this be a trend! Actually, it's pretty dreadful all the way around... but then leave it to Angie to feel compelled to make some sort of statement... Continue Reading

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Saddle Bag

In Dooney & Bourke 1409625621.147

For anyone interested, this bag in bone is showing in as-is... Continue Reading

Re: New update on E news tonight~

In Fashion Talk 1409625495.647

Like others, I didn't see any such update on either E or ET website and there appear to be no new online news updates. I hope Joan IS doing better, but will wait to hear that with my own ears from, shall we say, a reputable source... Continue Reading

Re: New Carolyn Pieces

In Carolyn Pollack 1409625336.037

I'm seeing some pretty pieces, but way too much Sleeping Beauty... Really, I'm so tired of it and of hearing about it! Continue Reading

Re: Pier One Rave~

In For the Home Talk 1409625286.717

On 8/27/2014 DREAMON said: I am going to Pier one, Home Goods, and Michaels this afternoon. All three stores are in the same shopping center...which says HEAVEN to me That could be dangerous... The one nearest me is in a shopping center with Bed Bath and Beyond, Michael's and TJ Maxx, which is also sort of risky!! Continue Reading

Re: Pier One Rave~

In For the Home Talk 1409625161.19

I always enjoy looking and occasionally limited purchases at Pier One, but think their prices are a bit high, especially for the quality of some items, particularly furniture items. Some really appealing things there though! I was in Friday and picked up a few things. Almost purchased a pretty blue and white vase but it was pricey. Found a very similar item at Homegoods for less than half the price. Continue Reading

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

In Dooney & Bourke 1409624649.543

I am looking forward to seeing the new Gili bag... And although I was given a Dooney plaid coated cotton tote, which I love, as a gift, I still haven't purchased anything! Continue Reading

Re: preempting pm style for shark again!!! really

In Suggestion Box 1409623919.61

Oh it's just the professor again, and as usual pontificating about the brilliance of the Q's business model... Just ignore him... As for the abbreviated PM Style, I think they do this for every Monday holiday and I don't like it either... They short shrift PM Style so they can eek out YET another hour of what's almost always another 'gadget' TSV. I think they assume they have a built in audience lined up and one of their most successful hosts to boot, and hope we'll all just sit tight and nicely segue into their hour long presentation of a single item... Personally, as soon as PMS ended, I ch... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2400
1 2 3 4 ...2400Next