Back-in-Stock Fashions
30 Members and 12926 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: Dooney TSV November 15th

In Dooney & Bourke 1414805390.4

Dang, I was hoping for the Bordeaux, but no dice... I can't believe that despite the new website, so many of the swatches still don't work... I mean, that was one of the customer's biggest gripes with the old site! Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414805141.717

On 10/31/2014 EdithEllenLily said: On 10/31/2014 stevieb said: Hey there Miz L... I agree that the croco finos are gorgeous and yes, nicer than the GILI bags to be sure and if one nabbed them at those great clearance prices, about the same price range too... I still haven't gotten a Bristol but keep wanting to add one, mainly because you said just the little size difference between that and the dome buckle bag makes a significant difference. Well, I have and love the latter, but now want the former, though I have no concept of the color I want and they choices aren't very extensive, it seems.... Continue Reading

Re: G.I.L.I. HANDBAG - SO SAD, HAD TO RETURN IT !

In All About Handbags 1414804830.037

On 10/31/2014 Bluegrassbaby said: On 10/31/2014 tough_kitty said: Not sure where you got your measurements from but per item description: Measures approximately 17"W x 10-1/2"H x 5"D with a 9" handle drop and a 23" to 26" strap drop That's the same as I saw too... Yep, these are the only measurements I saw online or heard presented for this bag. Continue Reading

Re: Too Much Posing

In Fashion Talk 1414804696.973

Oh boy, how about the Lisa analysts just give it a rest... Continue Reading

Re: I am SOOOOO tired of Halloween, and it's still

In Viewpoints 1414804592.647

Halloween was a very happy time when we were children, but I admit to wondering how it can be anyone's 'favorite' holiday as an adult. Each to their own, though and I'm not at all tired of it. I have no problem with there being a focus on it... I am wondering though, where everyone is seeing all the scary movies, etc...? I'm seeing a lot of candy and costumes in stores and a few outdoor decorations, surely more than when I was growing up, but that's about it... Continue Reading

Re: Trick or treaters

In Viewpoints 1414804172.647

Those were such happy days, weren't they... Continue Reading

Re: Stunning News!

In Viewpoints 1414804006.363

On 10/31/2014 Clover29 said: Yeah, but Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan are (allegedly, according to OK magazine) talking about getting married, so that more than makes up for it. Talk about your pot meet kettle pairing... Continue Reading

Re: Change QVC name to "the vacuum cleaner channel"

In Q Did What? 1414803691.3

Vacuums, and blenders and computers... oh my. Continue Reading

In Dooney & Bourke 1414794471.99

Hey there Miz L... I agree that the croco finos are gorgeous and yes, nicer than the GILI bags to be sure and if one nabbed them at those great clearance prices, about the same price range too... I still haven't gotten a Bristol but keep wanting to add one, mainly because you said just the little size difference between that and the dome buckle bag makes a significant difference. Well, I have and love the latter, but now want the former, though I have no concept of the color I want and they choices aren't very extensive, it seems... I also would like to find a bargain! As for the Q and th... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2576
1 2 3 4 ...2576Next