Guaranteed Delivery
137 Members and 15575 Guests Online

stevieb's Activity

Re: A FUNNY STORY---THIS MUST BE WHO QVC IS TARGETING FOR THEIR "GIFT" SELECTION!

In Q Did What? 1419119064.79

On 12/20/2014 kittymomNC said: On 12/20/2014 stevieb said: I understand the Q is working with Whirly as we speak to design a whole range of fire extinguisher covers, made of flame-retardant liquid knit... Stevie, if I said I like liquid knit, would you threaten to call the men in the white coats? I like to play with my Flashpad while wearing my liquid knit!!! You know, I've asked you before to PLEASE not divulge too much... As I've mentioned, in the spirit of the season, we'd like to avoid the forced, uh, 'observation' period... but you know, it's almost like you're ASKING for it! Now ... Continue Reading

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

In All About Handbags 1419118815.88

On 12/20/2014 motherinlaw said: New Brahmin ember Melbourne medium tote. They sold out soon after I ordered mine on the 8th of December....positively gorgeous! The material is a metallic burgundy with gold hardware. Looks just like the pantone color for 2015. Love it! :) That sounds really lovely... I too am all over the wine tones this year, it seems! Brahmin always makes classic looking bags. Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Dooney.com ?????????

In Dooney & Bourke 1419114397.357

On 12/20/2014 Jabberjaw said: On 12/20/2014 Germangal said: I have ordered three bags from them in the last six months. I've received all of them within ten days of ordering. Once I put the order in and it shipped, the money was deducted from my account. No problem. Why would you order a purse which is on backorder for two months or more? I found a bag I wanted, however, on the Dooney site, it was written it was on backorder and WOULD NOT be shipped for another 2-3 months, way in to 2015. I knew this in advance. I didn't order it. No purse is worth the frustration or pending hold on your acco... Continue Reading

Re: terrible experience with 12 days of Dooney this year

In Dooney & Bourke 1419114220.257

On 12/20/2014 Bluegrassbaby said: On 12/20/2014 stevieb said: On 12/20/2014 Breea said: I've noticed Dooney CS slipping lately. My Macy's took most of their floor area away and now it's all Coach, Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors. I really like the Dooney's that I have but I find myself not using them that often since they are too heavy for me since my back surgery! Good to know... Dooney no longer sits near the top of my list anyway and while Kors seems to be everywhere, I LOVE Marc Jacobs bags! I can only hope the Macy's around here follow suit! I know the last time I was in L&T they had a... Continue Reading

Re: A WEEKEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS TALE!!!

In Q Did What? 1419113976.87

On 12/20/2014 SPURT said: On 12/20/2014 stevieb said: Oh look everybody, it's another THRILLING TSV... only TODAY is DOUBLE WHAMMY... It's your choice of another camera... or the SO rarely presented Clarisonic... Yes indeed folks, QVC has gone down to the wire and are still holding firm on their vast array of repetitive merchandise... Lay in a supply because NEXT Christmas will be here before you know it and while chances are QVC will be right here with the same tired stock, well, you never know... The tedium might just do them in before then... Best to stock those gift annexes NOW! Stevie,... Continue Reading

Re: A FUNNY STORY---THIS MUST BE WHO QVC IS TARGETING FOR THEIR "GIFT" SELECTION!

In Q Did What? 1419113721.477

I understand the Q is working with Whirly as we speak to design a whole range of fire extinguisher covers, made of flame-retardant liquid knit... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1419113570.957

On 12/20/2014 cosmic1 said: On 12/20/2014 lavenderjunkie said: On 12/20/2014 cosmic1 said: I bought the joy and Iman bag from hsn in the cognac. It is the domed satchel with the pocket watch accent. I fell in love with the style and how clean it is, so when i was browsing as is items, I found the D&B zip zip satchel and had to have it. I tried to get the black, but it sold out before I could click on it, so I ended up buying the smoke. My future plans include a Brahmin. I have been wanting a Brahmin for a long time. Maybe next year will be the year! cosmic: how do you like the quality of ... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1419113333.363

On 12/20/2014 Hi Cindy said: Stevie B: the wine version was here at the Q on clearance. Aimee Kestenberg. It is more of a raspberry than a deep wine. To me, it is more of a spring/summer bag than a rich wintery shade. I have a "thing" about rich browns this year. Oh wow, I'm going to have to try to find a shot of the AK bag in wine... For some reason, the whole wine, Bordeaux (and so on) color has sort of taken me by storm this year... C, thanks so much for posting. I see what you mean about it being more of a raspberry, but still a lovely color... Hey listen, I have a thing about ri... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1419109938.27

On 12/20/2014 rdiazMiami said: What lovely bags! Stevieb, thanks for starting this thread. I've been pretty good lately. I've only made one "to me, from me" bag purchase this month, the D&B Maxi Quilt Medium Satchel (probably my last D&B purchase). For the last of couple of days, I've been using my orYANY Candice Satchel in Crimson: I haven't used this one in a while and forgot how much I like her. Thought the color was great for the holidays. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding... Oh RDM, you're breaking my heart with this one... What a special bag and a beautiful, seasonal color!! I want ... Continue Reading

In All About Handbags 1419109567.74

On 12/20/2014 1Professor said: Oh, visually loving everyone's new handbags! Sigh. My LAST week's new Dooney, scored at the Dooney outlet for $135 (listed price on Dooney is $388) is the Toledo Leather Satchel: The blue is SO intense. Toledo leather is buttery soft. My favorite medium-size bag. I love the Toledo leather. Had wanted to add the mail satchel in another color or two, but will most likely pass those up at this point... What a jolt of color! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2734
1 2 3 4 ...2734Next