TSV(R) Preview
140 Members and 19089 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: Yo! - 1/31/15 - Miss Judie's in the house!

In Judith Ripka 1422750079.677

Hi Kaplan & all Ripka jewelry lovers!!! I'm excited also about her upcoming shows. I have shopped some over the last month or so buying clearance and ep items. We are getting ready for a major snowstorm for our area starting around midnight. Its supposed to start then & keep snowing through Monday noon. With snow totals of 8-15 inches. That's a lot for us at one time. We probably have about 4 inches on the ground now. And its cold..... I will try to be here at 9 if I don't dose off! Continue Reading

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka late Jan. 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

In Judith Ripka 1422693571.83

Hi LuckyPeach. I'm glad for you & that your long ordeal has come to an end. I hope you can get some rest & do some good JR retail therapy this weekend. I have received lots of great clearance pieces over the past few months. Today I finally received a bracelet that was on waitlist for quite some time J290226 a beautiful 8" amethyst station bracelet. Its a beauty!!! I have my eye on a couple of different rings this visit. J338613 the pave gemstone ring and J320143. I'm not sure which ring will win out. I'm not planning on ordering much this visit. I have way too many easy pays to pay ... Continue Reading

Re: The Retiring Patterns in February Are...

In Vera Bradley 1422681342.673

I also think that Flower Shower isn't real old. I have one bag in this pattern & I have really liked this pattern. I think they retire things way too soon & bring out new patterns too fast (too many). Just my opinion... Continue Reading

Re: Great deal on a beautiful JR cuff on QVC...

In Judith Ripka 1422681201.887

blondell, great sighting!! I have this cuff. I need to go back & see when I ordered it. This is a great deal on a nice JR cuff. I haven't been on a lot lately due to health reasons. As BGDC says, don't take no comments too personally. I appreciate your posting of this great deal. Please keep on posting. Take care, Pepper22 Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 1/25/15

In Judith Ripka 1422250086.807

Hi Kaplan, I've been missing your YO posts. I'm sad to know that your DS#1 is having bad health issues yet. Bless his heart.... I so wish things could be different for him. How exciting.....elections, politics & your DS#2!! I hope things go well for him!!! Grandchildren are indeed very special. I know my 4 are. And now, I'm going to be a young great-grandma!!!! I've heard on the news & weather channel that your area is due for a major snowstorm. We got about 4 inches today. Now its cold & blowing. Kids are on a 2 hr delay for school tomorrow. Hubby thinks they will cancel scho... Continue Reading

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422249712.947

Dear Me2Me (Christine), I'm so happy to see your post above!!!! You do whatever you need to at this time in your life. I am going to put you on my prayer list. Love U!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: I WANT YOU...................

In Judith Ripka 1422158199.25

Hi Me2Me.....I miss you so very much on this forum. I think of you often. How many times you & I were talking about this piece or that! I miss you, my friend. I pray for your health, well being & family. Sending you many many cyber hugs ((((Me2Me)))) BGDC, thanks so much for starting this thread!! Continue Reading

Re: 1pm show anyone here??

In Vera Bradley 1421348654.633

On 1/15/2015 number one queen said: I'm Very sorry but I don't like this line , I'm glad for all that do. I saved money. I Guess the prints are to much for me. Hi number one queen. I think that is why they are expanding on their solid microfiber line and the new leather line. I don't like every print they bring out, but I have many favorites. Please look on QVC's website & you'll see their solid line Continue Reading

In Vera Bradley 1421348442.947

That hour went by quickly!! Continue Reading

In Vera Bradley 1421348358.887

lovestoteach, the Lucky You is the green with dark navy & white. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1145
1 2 3 4 ...1145Next