The Joy of Christmas
134 Members and 16981 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: J'aime le Ripka Noir!

In Judith Ripka 1408592708.52

expatgal, thanks so much for all of your pictures of your beautiful new watch!!! I keep thinking I don't need another watch but this one just might get ordered. I already have the silver & the rose versions. Continue Reading

Re: If you click on designer jewelry on QVC homepage

In Judith Ripka 1408592565.34

donnaluby, thanks for reminding me about the price adjustment. I did call CS earlier this evening and she took off the amount. I haven't ordered the other cuff...not yet. But I probably will. Continue Reading

Re: If you click on designer jewelry on QVC homepage

In Judith Ripka 1408551901.463

moongirl, thanks for the reminder. I will definitely check that out. I was surfing & buying in the early hours this morning. I love that pearl & blue topaz cuff also. I wish it was on easy pay. I might have to get it anyhow & tell hubby its my early birthday present!! Continue Reading

Re: MOP/Diamonique Cuff (J295566)

In Judith Ripka 1408546373.793

Good Stuff, these pictures and your posts should be posted on the jewelry talk forum and not on the Judith Ripka forum. This would be like us going on the Temptation forum and posting about another line. Continue Reading

If you click on designer jewelry on QVC homepage

Last Reply by Pepper22 1408592565.34 | Started by Pepper22 in Judith Ripka

lots of Judith's items are on easy pays!!!! And event prices. I got the dragon pin for 1 item. Continue Reading

Re: Is rose gold clad gone?

In Judith Ripka 1408424866.887

I'm also a rose gold person. I have some of Judith's and also wish that whenever she does a piece in gold clad she would also do the piece in rose clad. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions please on Gold Clad jewelry?

In Judith Ripka 1407736727.15

barb, I have a couple of rings in her yellow clad. I also have about 4 rings and 2 watches & a bracelet in her rose clad. I'm in love with her rose clad....so beautiful. One of the rings I have in her yellow clad has an opal in the middle with a citrine cabochon on each side. Its a beauty. I think the quality is good. I've had no issues with flaking or anything like that. Hopefully someone else will also post on this for you. Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 8/3/14 - Columbus set sail from Spain for his 1st voyage across the Atlantic, 1492

In Judith Ripka 1407736543.407

Kaplan, I'm doing fairly good. My Achilles tendon has healed & no more walking boot or PT. My other ankle & foot has so much arthritis in it that walking is becoming so difficult. I'm trying to stay out of a wheel chair but there are times that I will just have to. But I'm ok with it. I enjoy reading your Yo posts. Keep them up!! Take care & have a good week Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka August 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1407695593.52

Lucky Peach, I got two prs of the TSV earrings in the pierced style. They both are stamped Thailand. I have a thicker earlobe and have no problems at all with them. I bought a pr for my DD#2 and she likes them too. Continue Reading

Re: Received this gorgeous cuff today!!!

In Judith Ripka 1407695005.56

Dead Eye, you are so lucky to have the amethyst as your birthstone!! Feb was my parents wedding anniversary so that's why I have adopted it as one of my fav gem stones! Isn't this cuff such a beauty & so easy on the wear factor. I don't have the original by-pass cuff. I didn't start watching or buying Judith until about 6 years ago. I missed out on many wonderful pieces. JOJO, thanks!! My leg is definitely on the mend. Thanks so much all of you asking. Since my surgery my Multiple Sclerosis decided to show up even more. So that makes my life more painful . But I will be ok... Please know ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1096
1 2 3 4 ...1096Next