TSV(R) Preview
124 Members and 12983 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: What prints/patterns do you see the most in your area?

In Vera Bradley 1397841983.377

Hi Poppet. I live in Ohio in a very small town of 5,000. Around here I see all patterns. There are no one or two that people carry. I enjoy watching when I go to stores & places to see what bags & patterns we are carrying. I love the Cocoa MOss pattern. That's my absolute favorite. I also like Deco Daisy. Continue Reading

Re: What VB handbag to you carry around the most?

In Vera Bradley 1397841456.197

I try to vary my bags so that I can make use of them. Right now my favorites are the Mandy bag, the Mailbag &n the Cargo sling bag. They are so much fun and so lightweight!!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kappy!!

In Judith Ripka 1397841069.653

Happy Birthday (belated) to Kaplan & to Mick D. You both add so much to this forum. I'm happy to call you both & Kiwi my online friends!!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kiwi!!!

In Judith Ripka 1397840923.687

Kiwi, Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your new Ripka piece that you "helped" pick Continue Reading

Re: I received the ice cube bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1397840818.07

Ladies, thanks so much for your posts!!! And yes indeed I'd better be wearing sunglasses with this sparkler. I'm happy to be in the ice cube bracelet club!!!! Sheesh, a gold clad version sounds very inticing! Me2Me, I hope you can snag one soon. Hopefully more items will be on easy pays again her next visit. That helps! Have a good day. It's finally sunny & warm in Ohio!!! Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397840542.737

PprmtPatty, thank you for sharing this sad news. Indy will indeed be missed by us and by her dear husband, family & friends. I also enjoyed her posts. And it was great to read Sheesh's post that Indy wrote to Judeye. We are so fortunate to have so many kind & nice posters on our forum. And so many friendships have developed from this forum & the various Ripka events over the years. I hope that we can keep on posting with kindness & fun. Take care Continue Reading

I received the ice cube bracelet

Last Reply by Pepper22 1397840818.07 | Started by Pepper22 in Judith Ripka

J276879. What a gorgeous bracelet!!!!! I can see why so many of you had great things to say about this bracelet. It hasn't left my wrist except at bedtime since I received it last week. I got the 8" version. I'm loving the drape of it. Fits well & I love the look. Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 4/13/14 - T. Jefferson born, 1743

In Judith Ripka 1397449793.763

HI Kaplan, I hope that you are able to get some needed rest so that you can fully enjoy this busy special time with your family. We had some really nice warm weather here that past few days. Now for Tues they are calling for SNOW!!!! It was 72 today. I so wish we could just enjoy a nice spring. Blessings to all during this Holy week. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have the TWO WAY TOTE?

In Vera Bradley 1397268530.103

On 4/11/2014 Poppet1 said: Thanks, Pepper. I got one from my aunt in Doodle Daisy. What patterns do you own? I have it in the Cocoa Moss & Lola. I think its a great bag. Do you like yours? Continue Reading

Went to Vera Bradley outlet sale today!!

Last Reply by Mel31 1397516260.633 | Started by Pepper22 in Vera Bradley

Wow! I've went the last 3 years. It seemed like there was lots more people this year. We had tickets for 11am. We had 2 1/2 hrs to shop. If you've never been there before they have it at a huge coliseum. In this huge room there are tables & tables of all things Vera!!! It can be very over-whelming. I got a lot of great deals!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1053
1 2 3 4 ...1053Next