Meant for Mom
14 Members and 14078 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

In Judith Ripka 1398143369.003

BGDC, what lovely jewelry you are sporting in your picture!!!!!!! Which ring # is that gorgeous ring?? Muse struck, it is so great to see your posting here. I recently was wondering how some of the posters from a few years ago were doing. I miss all of you posting. And I'm not saying I don't like the posters now.....I like all of you! Continue Reading

Re: Vera B. Frame Travel Bag?

In Vera Bradley 1398143068.003

Caron & shoekitty, thanks for your reviews. My daughter has been wanting this bag. I just might go ahead & order it for her. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have the TWO WAY TOTE?

In Vera Bradley 1398142984.65

On 4/21/2014 Poppet1 said: My aunt rec'd hers and absolutely adores it! I got another for my mother in law today. Couldn't pass up the free shipping and handling on the website. Poppet, awesome!!!!! I love the free shipping &N handling also. Continue Reading

Re: I received the ice cube bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1398142829.25

floss, you will absolutely fall in love with this bracelet. And I can relate to your upcoming bd. Mine will take place in Oct. Those years just fly by don't they???? Kaplan, thank you. I've been wearing "our" bracelet every day since receiving it. Love it! ToVaLoVr, I hope you can snag one of these bracelets. Its worth it. Continue Reading

Re: What prints/patterns do you see the most in your area?

In Vera Bradley 1397841983.377

Hi Poppet. I live in Ohio in a very small town of 5,000. Around here I see all patterns. There are no one or two that people carry. I enjoy watching when I go to stores & places to see what bags & patterns we are carrying. I love the Cocoa MOss pattern. That's my absolute favorite. I also like Deco Daisy. Continue Reading

Re: What VB handbag to you carry around the most?

In Vera Bradley 1397841456.197

I try to vary my bags so that I can make use of them. Right now my favorites are the Mandy bag, the Mailbag &n the Cargo sling bag. They are so much fun and so lightweight!!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kappy!!

In Judith Ripka 1397841069.653

Happy Birthday (belated) to Kaplan & to Mick D. You both add so much to this forum. I'm happy to call you both & Kiwi my online friends!!! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kiwi!!!

In Judith Ripka 1397840923.687

Kiwi, Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your new Ripka piece that you "helped" pick Continue Reading

Re: I received the ice cube bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1397840818.07

Ladies, thanks so much for your posts!!! And yes indeed I'd better be wearing sunglasses with this sparkler. I'm happy to be in the ice cube bracelet club!!!! Sheesh, a gold clad version sounds very inticing! Me2Me, I hope you can snag one soon. Hopefully more items will be on easy pays again her next visit. That helps! Have a good day. It's finally sunny & warm in Ohio!!! Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397840542.737

PprmtPatty, thank you for sharing this sad news. Indy will indeed be missed by us and by her dear husband, family & friends. I also enjoyed her posts. And it was great to read Sheesh's post that Indy wrote to Judeye. We are so fortunate to have so many kind & nice posters on our forum. And so many friendships have developed from this forum & the various Ripka events over the years. I hope that we can keep on posting with kindness & fun. Take care Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1053
1 2 3 4 ...1053Next