The Joy of Christmas
116 Members and 6807 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: Received some of my goodies!!!

In Judith Ripka 1411179277.47

Thanks, Green Blade. Plus I saw that I can use that enhancer with the pearl/sterling necklace system. I haven't done that yet but will this weekend. Continue Reading

Re: Received some of my goodies!!!

In Judith Ripka 1411176433.387

donnaluby, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm enjoying my amethyst jewelry so much. Purple is my favorite color. I'm glad that you are enjoying your new blue Monaco. Take care! Continue Reading

Re: Thank You Pepper22!!!

In Judith Ripka 1411175579.703

BlingQueen, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm very happy that you love this ring. I'm still waiting on mine! I'm blushing with your compliment......so glad that you didn't cancel. Judith sure gave us a gorgeous ring to wear. Enjoy!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: New Arrivals

In Judith Ripka 1411175322.58

I just received the amethyst version. I haven't tried it in my ear yet but the amethyst is very pretty. Continue Reading

Re: New Disney VB Pattern

In Vera Bradley 1411108478.82

I like the looks of this pattern. I'm still wanting my first Disney bag Continue Reading

Re: Anyone own the mother of pearl doublet ring or enhancer?

In Judith Ripka 1411107921.343

I have been looking at that ring also. I was hoping for an easy pay on it. It looks so beautiful online. Maybe this next visit.... Continue Reading

Re: I love the color diamonique bangles!

In Judith Ripka 1411107780.11

I wish I could wear her bangles. Unfortunately my hands are too big..... I think you should put your requests on her QVC blog. I think someone from her co. would see it there. Good luck!! Continue Reading

Received some of my goodies!!!

Last Reply by Me2Me 1411227695.38 | Started by Pepper22 in Judith Ripka

J297054 the new Turqoise watch. I ordered the silver version. What a beautiful watch & watch band. The band is nice & soft but not too soft. It fits perfectly. Its a definite keeper!!! J296832 the new Ripka necklace with enhancer version. Another keeper!! Its perfect for any day wear. I also bought J317677 Amethyst enhancer. Another winner! I know I'm in trouble for next month's visit. Continue Reading

Re: Yo! 9/13/14

In Judith Ripka 1410756559.743

Dear Kaplan I'm sending you warm thoughts and prayers that the stresses in your life and your family eases soon. Also keeping your hubby in my prayers also. And hopefully your son can get things figured out for your DTGD. I;ve been down that road with both of my daughters and my DGC. I always enjoy the times where Judith is on QVC and our chats light up my computer. I'm looking forward to receiving my goodies from the shows. My Achilles tendon has healed nicely. Unfortunately wearing the different casts & walking boot has made my knee hurt even more. I have been resting for a couple o... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1114
1 2 3 4 ...1114Next