Shoes & Handbags Offers
85 Members and 11479 Guests Online

Pepper22's Activity

Re: In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

In Judith Ripka 1409534956.933

I really like this necklace and the additional enhancers a lot. So I'm putting these on my wish list and going to keep an eye on them. Perhaps they will be on the Sept 12th shows and on easy pays Continue Reading

Re: New patterns & styles

In Vera Bradley 1409462641.217

These are two great patterns!! Continue Reading

Re: What VB Are You Carrying Today?

In Vera Bradley 1409462574.92

Right now I'm using the turn lock satchel in the Olivia Pink pattern, which is one of my top 5 favorite patterns. I'm also using a tote of that pattern. I also am loving the Cocoa Moss pattern. Continue Reading

Re: Faux leather bags

In Vera Bradley 1409462461.173

I have some of the Vera items that are partially cloth & partially faux leather. I think they look very nice & have held up very nice Continue Reading

Re: Clearance priced oval stainless steel watch...

In Judith Ripka 1409462242.74

benzgirl, I have this watch in the silver. I've worn in lots of times. I have had no negative issues with it at all. Not regarding keeping time or falling apart. Its at a great price & I hope you will like it as much as I do. I also have the chrono watch in rose & the silver. Again, I wear it often and have had no negative issues with it. I bought the silver version for my daughter who works in the medical field. I know she wears it almost every day. I have learned over the years that if I like an item I try to get it home to see & wear it for myself. I don't always trust reviews... Continue Reading

Re: Monaco watch opinions??

In Judith Ripka 1409451228.81

gem lover, Hi. I have several of her watches. They are holding up very well. They keep perfect time. I have lost no stones out of my watches. I have this watch in the black and one in the brown. Love both of them. Continue Reading

Re: LAST SHOW -8PM - who is ready to rock 'n roll?

In Judith Ripka 1409451078.887

good night everyone. Looking forward to reviews and next month's shows Sweet dreams! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409450368.797

Wow look at that peridot bracelet with that green watch!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409450283.43

night Oneanddone, enjoyed your company. Enjoy your purchases!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409449514.103

Me2Me, you are reading my mind!!! LOL!! I was hoping they'd put everything on easy pay that day....I can wish can't I???? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1109
1 2 3 4 ...1109Next