Back-in-Stock Fashions
35 Members and 12283 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: Sleigh reviews please!

In For the Home Talk 1414767609.377

On 10/30/2014 whitelinen said: On 10/30/2014 rosehill said: On 10/30/2014 whitelinen said: On 10/30/2014 PeterDM said: Arrived broken. Going back. I'm going to get the one on Wild Orchid Quilts. Much bigger, nicer, and made of a more durable material. Peter, which one are you considering? I am enthralled by this one, but the price!! $117, 22x13, on sale, from $175! Hi Whitelinen! I don't mean to hijack your thread, and hope Peter DM (who has great taste IMO, by the way), sees your question. This is a beautiful, unique sleigh, but $117 is out of my price range. I am hoping to find one loca... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414724491.623

On 10/30/2014 mousiegirl said: On 10/30/2014 Susan Louise said: On 10/30/2014 rosehill said: On 10/30/2014 Susan Louise said: Is anyone wondering why so many sleighs are arriving broken? Could one of the skids in the warehouse tipped over or something? I can't imagine what else it could be It's horrible, isn't it? The Q is going to be shocked when they start getting all these broken sleighs back. I am wondering if these were shipped broken from China. The Q couldn't possibly open every box they import. No way. Hi Rosehill, The really sad part is that many of the broken sleighs will no doub... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414720780.227

On 10/30/2014 Susan Louise said: On 10/30/2014 rosehill said: On 10/30/2014 Susan Louise said: Is anyone wondering why so many sleighs are arriving broken? Could one of the skids in the warehouse tipped over or something? I can't imagine what else it could be It's horrible, isn't it? The Q is going to be shocked when they start getting all these broken sleighs back. I am wondering if these were shipped broken from China. The Q couldn't possibly open every box they import. No way. Hi Rosehill, The really sad part is that many of the broken sleighs will no doubt wind up in 'as is' because fr... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414717099.007

On 10/30/2014 Susan Louise said: Is anyone wondering why so many sleighs are arriving broken? Could one of the skids in the warehouse tipped over or something? I can't imagine what else it could be It's horrible, isn't it? The Q is going to be shocked when they start getting all these broken sleighs back. I am wondering if these were shipped broken from China. The Q couldn't possibly open every box they import. No way. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's White Owls At Dollar Tree

In For the Home Talk 1414709537

I love Dollar Tree's owls. Thank you, LadyBug. They are fluffy, down feather covered, and have stiffer feathers that mimic the owl "ears". I am totally thrilled with the price if $1 each. Totally cute- they do not look like they are from the Dollar store. I bought 11- all that they had. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414709349.363

On 10/30/2014 whitelinen said: On 10/30/2014 PeterDM said: Arrived broken. Going back. I'm going to get the one on Wild Orchid Quilts. Much bigger, nicer, and made of a more durable material. Peter, which one are you considering? I am enthralled by this one, but the price!! $117, 22x13, on sale, from $175! Hi Whitelinen! I don't mean to hijack your thread, and hope Peter DM (who has great taste IMO, by the way), sees your question. This is a beautiful, unique sleigh, but $117 is out of my price range. I am hoping to find one locally in one of the cut rate price stores I frequent. What are... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414702574.333

On 10/30/2014 Lady Chanel said: On 10/30/2014 rosehill said: On 10/30/2014 Lady Chanel said: I got a beautiful oxidized hammered embossed silver sleigh at Hobby Lobby on Monday at 50% off. It is unusual - has a reindeer head with antlers and a poinsettia at the front. The reindeer is not overwhelming and the emphasis is on the sleigh. Well worth the $12.50 I paid! Lady Chanel~ your sleigh sounds really nice. Would you be willing to share the dimensions of the sleigh? My Hobby Lobby is about 25 miles away, and it would help knowing if it is large enough for what I want to use it for. (I would... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414688747.453

On 10/30/2014 Lady Chanel said: I got a beautiful oxidized hammered embossed silver sleigh at Hobby Lobby on Monday at 50% off. It is unusual - has a reindeer head with antlers and a poinsettia at the front. The reindeer is not overwhelming and the emphasis is on the sleigh. Well worth the $12.50 I paid! Lady Chanel~ your sleigh sounds really nice. Would you be willing to share the dimensions of the sleigh? My Hobby Lobby is about 25 miles away, and it would help knowing if it is large enough for what I want to use it for. (I would like to fill it with Valeries globes that look like white sn... Continue Reading

Re: Thanking those who return decor due to glitter/sequin issues...

In For the Home Talk 1414629582.247

Great thread, Susan Louise! I love glittered decor. Like Lucy, I think it is so pretty. I just get out the sweeper after decorating for the holiday, and then when it is time to take it down, out comes the sweeper once again. Easy Peasy. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414604742.937

Sorry that so many of you are receiving sleighs that are broken. Sounds like there won't be many returns that are good enough to sell again. . I missed out on the sleigh, and I can't help thinking that other companies are selling this exact Lisa sleigh, and maybe calling it different things. I googled a few days ago, but didn't try for very long. I bet some super sleuthing, (that a few people here are very good at), might turn up this exact same sleigh at another online company. This couldn't be unique to the Q. Anyway, I am happy to read that the people who love theirs really love it! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 273
1 2 3 4 ...273Next