Fall Fashion Clearance
50 Members and 15555 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: Yankee Candle

In For the Home Talk 1408751041.39

On 8/20/2014 JamicaJammer said: Awww, how wonderful! The very last gift my dh purchased for me before he passed away was a large Yankee jar candle - Gardenia. Still have it in the box and in the gift bag. Can't bear to burn it. Ahh, Jamicajammer, what a sweet, heartwrenching gift your DH gave you. I loved reading this. What a great guy he must have been. Continue Reading

Re: VPH LQ Price - Embossed Floral Ceramic Plate with Ribbon H14321

In For the Home Talk 1408713325.6

Beautiful, ladies. Have you hung these, or placed them in plate holders for tabletop display? They look lovely. Continue Reading

Re: Harvest image on Facebook

In For the Home Talk 1408385271.89

On 8/18/2014 mallemo said: QVC shared this Harvest image on Facebook. Did anyone try these pumpkin jar candles from A Cheerful Giver when they had them available? They sure are cute. Also, the small stools/display stands are also nice. Does anyone know where to find something like this by chance? Hi Mallemo- love the photo and happy you were able to order your pumpkin candles. The wood object in the left of the photo looks like a small children's footstool. If you were good at thrifting, I bet you could find something very similar in a Goodwill or Salvation Army store. You could use a woo... Continue Reading

Re: Spheres and Pedestals

In For the Home Talk 1408371153.653

Hi MFitz~ I have the green spheres, and they are what I would describe as a spring green (light celery green). The green mercury pedestals look like a true emerald Christmas green to me. I think they are different colors. I don't know about the gold- perhaps someone who has both of those items can answer for you. Hope this helps. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 2 Mercury Glass Square Pedestals by Valerie- All colors available H204408

In For the Home Talk 1408115865.29

On 8/15/2014 lucymo said: On 8/15/2014 rosehill said: Thanks, SHOPR, for all of the video links where these pedestals were shown. I looked at them last evening, and I love these. I have teetered back and forth with whether to go ahead with my order, as it is a little over $100, and I will be using grocery money to pay for these. LOL! (sad, but true!). But I am keeping my original order and going ahead with it. Mousiegirl & Marsha-thank you for your thoughts about what size candle/object will work on these. I appreciate your opinions. Hope everyone enjoys their pedestals, and that they arr... Continue Reading

Re: I just finished decorating for Fall!

In For the Home Talk 1408113738.56

Bobby K! Good to see you. Hope all is going well with you. JPC~oh of all the luck. And, to have a trial that is grisly to think about? Yuk. I often wonder how law enforcement, and prosecuting attorneys can have a normal life, when they know what people are capable of. My brother in law who passed 10 years ago was a prosecuting attorney for 20 years, and a judge for 2 years. He would sometimes tell us details of certain cases that had closed, and it boggled my mind. Hope it's over soon. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 2 Mercury Glass Square Pedestals by Valerie- All colors available H204408

In For the Home Talk 1408113351.64

Thanks, SHOPR, for all of the video links where these pedestals were shown. I looked at them last evening, and I love these. I have teetered back and forth with whether to go ahead with my order, as it is a little over $100, and I will be using grocery money to pay for these. LOL! (sad, but true!). But I am keeping my original order and going ahead with it. Mousiegirl & Marsha-thank you for your thoughts about what size candle/object will work on these. I appreciate your opinions. Hope everyone enjoys their pedestals, and that they arrive unbroken, and in working condition. I may even use... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1408041325.96

Everyone, keep checking back, as these are going in and out of stock, as people empty their carts or cancel orders. Does anyone know, who already owns these, what size pillar candle fits these? I want to start scouting around for candles to go with the ones I will be gifting. Thank you! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1407980162.633

On 8/13/2014 mousiegirl said: On 8/13/2014 rosehill said: On 8/13/2014 mousiegirl said: Silver is back! Mousiegirl, so glad you persevered and got the silver. It got great reviews on the original product page! Rosehill, actually, I got the gold, but noticed that silver had returned so posted for those interested. Thank you for posting that some returned as "as is." There isn't a color I don't like, mousiegirl. I like all of them. Enjoy!! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1407980066.077

On 8/13/2014 SHOPR said: rosehill, You can catch a glimpse of the red and gold pedestals on the sparkle spheres video, H203312. Of all the times we need to see a video and can't! Grrrrr. Thank you so much for the heads up. Some of you have said that you have way too many spheres. Well, I don't have any, but I do feel like I'm on pedestal overload. I have quite a few candle holders in different materials, textures, and colors. This is the last thing I need, but they are so pretty. I just ordered gold, after almost hitting submit on silver several times. Silver is more versatile, I know, but I ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 260
1 2 3 4 ...260Next