Just-Reduced Clearance
146 Members and 12438 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1411064732.35

On 9/16/2014 SHOPR said: rosehill, I did order the candle rings with the pine cones in reply #24, but they won't ship until October. I also recall that MoonDance received and was pleased with a set called Garden Vine, which is mainly just greenery with a Spring/Summer feel. I think I will end up getting it also, but it keeps showing up, then disappearing again from the website. I think at this point I will wait until I receive the pine cone version before ordering the other set. Thank you, SHOPR. I would like some for holiday, and also a set for year around. I doubt if I will pull the trigge... Continue Reading

Re: Why do cats soil areas that are not their litter box?

In Pet Lovers 1410871949.443

Thank you, kitty mom, and news mom. I will look at those website today and try to find out what is going on. I realize the cat needs a physical as well. Will keep you informed. Continue Reading

Why do cats soil areas that are not their litter box?

Last Reply by jaxs mom 1410985951.553 | Started by rosehill in Pet Lovers

Our son's cat has been doing this for a while. He is pooping on the recreation room carpet, and also a blow up bed that my DIL's mother sleeps on when she comes two days a week to babysit the kids. My husband and I were in charge of feeding the checking on the cat when my son and his family went on vacation last week. The cat was doing this, so we put him in the laundry room with the door shut and didn't let him have the whole run of the house. We would let him outside for a few hours every day, then come back to let him in. We cleaned the carpet in the areas where this is happening with the ... Continue Reading

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1410663056.32

On 9/13/2014 Marsha2003 said: On 9/12/2014 SHOPR said: On 9/11/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thanks for posting the velvet pumpkins. I guess I won't be buying these as I don't like the stems. I received my berry candle rings and napkin rings today and I'm underwhelmed. The candle rings are just a bit too small to fit over the top rim of the square pedestals so they don't cover the silver rim as I had hoped. The napkin rings, on the other hand, are quite large, almost too large. I'll play around with them for a few days, but I may be sending them back. That's too bad about the berry items. I'm also n... Continue Reading

Re: new

In For the Home Talk 1410662861.903

Has it been poofed again? I just got home and missed all the fun! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone order H203598 Toile Burlap pumpkins by VPH?

In For the Home Talk 1410616596.267

On 9/12/2014 Marsha2003 said: Yes, SHOPR, I'm the one that bought the CC tweed pumpkins two years ago. I still love them. I like the toile burlap pumpkins, too, and that chevron version. Did you see that Hot Skwash, one of the companies that made velvet pumpkins so popular, has jeweled velvet truffles and pumpkins this year? HERE Love those truffles, marsha. Right up my alley. Thanks for posting. Continue Reading

Re: Lampe Berger

In For the Home Talk 1410529229.027

Thank you for the information, everyone. I have 3 lamps that I purchased years ago, along with some scents that I don't care for at all. That is why I don't use my Lampe Berger. Where is the best place to buy the fragrance? The local gift shop where I bought my lamps closed. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: when do you empty annual pots?

In In the Garden 1410448412.32

I emptied mine yesterday and put them away. I am in NE Ohio. I have four REALLY large pink ceramic urns and it takes a dolly to get them into the garage. The flowers didn't look all that great in them anymore, and I want to get my wheelbarrow out that I use in the fall and winter months. Pink pots just don't go with wheelbarrows and hay bales! LOL! Continue Reading

Re: LISA R'S CLOCHE DECORATED.

In For the Home Talk 1410448266.46

On 9/11/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 9/11/2014 MTH said: Hi Lucy: I think you did a great job. You'll have plenty of time to craft the perfect snowman theme for Christmas. Enjoy it. JPC: Just saw your "wave out" so I'm waving back!! Hope all went well with the quilting club. DH is doing his lecture to our local club on Monday. He's really looking forward to it. Told him to scout out the goods while he's there. . He just shook his head at me. Have a good day y'all. Hi MTH, Quilt club went good and quilt show over so now maybe I can catch up here at home and get some of my projects done. I t... Continue Reading

Re: LISA R'S CLOCHE DECORATED.

In For the Home Talk 1410396790.457

On 9/10/2014 lucymo said: On 9/10/2014 rosehill said: On 9/10/2014 whitelinen said: Wow so rude. Think the junior high group has invaded the forum again. Lucy your cloche is very sweet. Sorry fr the nasty comment just put him/her on invisible status. I did! Luv that little bird. I was thinking the same thing, whitelinen. So rude. It's good to always remember what you mom told you. If you cannot say something nice, then don't say anything at all. Trite, maybe, but true. Lucy, I am happy to see that you are having fun with your beautiful Lisa cloche. I think we all started calling it that, bec... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 264
1 2 3 4 ...264Next