Meant for Mom
14 Members and 14091 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Has anyone had success with leaving mini Christmas lights up outside, year around?

Last Reply by AuntG 1383661338.377 | Started by rosehill in For the Home Talk

Enuui1's post on Christmas lights too soon, prompted me to post this. <center style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: #a58ccd;" <table width="90%" <tbody> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;"We have a Star Magnolia tree that I must put a couple of thousand mini white lights on every year. I pick a day that is still warm, and use a ladder, and a long pole with a hook on the end to position the lights. It takes me around 4 hours to do, by the time I connect all of the strings and run all of the power supplies to... Continue Reading

Re: Just ordered Val's As Is Red Spheres

In For the Home Talk 1383540791.797

On 11/3/2013 whitelinen said: On 11/3/2013 rosehill said: Whitelinen, and anyone else who purchased these spheres, what do you think of them? I am trying to decide which color to order. I am thinking about doing urns outside the front door. On the tops of the urns, I thought about laying real pine/spruce boughs (sort of making a bed), and then putting the three spheres on top of them. Our house has two front doors. I have two square fiberglass grey colored planters on either side of the family room door, and inside of these boxes I will be putting these finials down inside the planter boxes w... Continue Reading

Re: ~ White Owl Lovers ~ Hoo Knew? ~~

In For the Home Talk 1383513522.84

BobbyK~ good to see you! How have you been? Your cottage will be sooooo lovely, with how you have described it. It matters not, that you won't have anyone to see it but you and your husband. You two are the most important people to see your decorations, because you live there, and spend alot of time in your home. I always decorate for myself first, and others second. Hope you are doing well, and holding your own!!! Continue Reading

Re: Just ordered Val's As Is Red Spheres

In For the Home Talk 1383513327.137

Whitelinen, and anyone else who purchased these spheres, what do you think of them? I am trying to decide which color to order. I am thinking about doing urns outside the front door. On the tops of the urns, I thought about laying real pine/spruce boughs (sort of making a bed), and then putting the three spheres on top of them. Our house has two front doors. I have two square fiberglass grey colored planters on either side of the family room door, and inside of these boxes I will be putting these finials down inside the planter boxes with real greens all around the bases. What does everyone... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1383495239.603

When I bought my white owls a few years ago, I found them at: http://www.christmasinprescott.com/100728.html I bought two sizes, the 7.5" and a smaller size. I don't see the smaller size listed, they have smaller ones from Raz that are left or right facing. I bet if you do a google search for white feather owls, you will come up with lots of options. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1383494953

On 11/3/2013 Mary Bailey said: Adorable! I can't find them. They are darling. http://www.amazon.com/RAZ-Feather-Owl-Figurines-Set/dp/B008HO2FQ8/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1383494806&sr=8-12&keywords=white+feather+owls Continue Reading

Re: Boscovs & Belk ut

In For the Home Talk 1383428420.277

On 11/2/2013 ~moxie~ said: Pier one has these. They are $7 each. I like them but I also like the Lennox ones as well. Moxie, these wine glasses are beautiful. I have Mikassa cut glass ones that I have had forever, in just about every size. I know I don't need red goblets at all, I just want them! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1383428283.34

On 11/2/2013 Hooty said: Rosehill, I have the Spode Christmas Tree pattern dishes, which has mostly green, and I thought the red would be more festive than matching Spode glasses! Hooty, I think you are right on with the red glasses looking the best. I know what those Spode dishes look like-they are so beautiful- the red glass would be perfect. Continue Reading

Re: VPH Show on Sunday, Sneak Peek from FB:

In For the Home Talk 1383428180.467

On 11/2/2013 Marsha2003 said: On 11/2/2013 Kitty Galore said: I was wondering if all the new has already been shown and even on her shows 11/11 if there will be "new" ? I am not on facebook, does anyone know if she mentioned anything ? I know it is still early and she most likely will not even post photos till a couple days before. Nice to know ahead of time so I might save a few $$$ just in case there is something I cant live without I think there are still a few new items in the pipeline. I just hope they make it into inventory by 11/11. I am hoping for the set/3 green twinkling mercury g... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1383359025.393

On 10/31/2013 lolakimono said: On the cheap, Sears has these (GLASS) a set of four for $9.97 on clearance. For that price, you could paint the stems yourself with glass paint! Thank you for all your hard work, lolakimono. I really appreciate you looking around for me. What I am looking for is an all red goblet, or a red goblet with a clear base. Thanks again, sweetie. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 253
1 2 3 4 ...253Next