TSV(R) Preview
173 Members and 11910 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: 3-Piece Glass Cloche Dome with Mirror Insert and Footed Base H203479

In For the Home Talk 1406120458.823

Good morning, whitelinen. I have never had any micro lights, other than the one red strand I bought online to recreate the row of gingerbread houses on the RAZ website that we all were loving two holidays ago. Remember the photo they had on their website which showcased many of their large gingerbread houses, with the red lights intertwined at the base of the houses with the gingerbread cookies hanging from fishing line above the houses? You have given me some ideas on how to use the white micro lights. I like to change things up every holiday since I get tired of doing the same thing. It's l... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406088561.823

On 7/22/2014 Tissyanne said: Rosehill, UPDATE, I just checked and the cloche is available. I went ahead and ordered it. Just could not resist, and so one will be coming to me. Tissyanne, so happy you got one! It pays to keep checking! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406088507.58

On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 7/22/2014 rosehill said: On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Hi rosehill, I did order it before it was presented cause I haven't seen any with the glass pedestal bottom part but I am sure they are out there. I would have to drive 45 miles one way to Michaels and 25 one way to HL so by the time I buy my gas to go there and home, I probably would have spent as much on it and that is if they have what I want. I liked the idea of the bottom piece to put the battery box into it and cover it with something. If I find something while out and about that is as ni... Continue Reading

Re: Is there an eyeliner that stays put?

In Beauty Banter 1406080439.187

Thanks everyone. I have some brands to try. Thanks again for everyone who answered. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406079369.42

On 7/22/2014 whitelinen said: Rosehill, just watched Lisa & the mirror cloche. Luv the way she styled the different cloches! I think we can reproduce all of them. Especially like the cloche inside the grapevine (?) wreath with the pumpkin. Great fall vignette! Thinking about this for my round table in the kitchen. The micro lights will set the whole thing off. Thanks so much Rose for this thread; don't think I would have searched for the video without it.e Whitelinen, don't you just love the way she styled the cloche with the grapevine and pumpkin? Stunning. This cloche would be beautifu... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406078956.213

On 7/22/2014 Tissyanne said: On 7/22/2014 rosehill said: On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Hi rosehill, I did order it before it was presented cause I haven't seen any with the glass pedestal bottom part but I am sure they are out there. I would have to drive 45 miles one way to Michaels and 25 one way to HL so by the time I buy my gas to go there and home, I probably would have spent as much on it and that is if they have what I want. I liked the idea of the bottom piece to put the battery box into it and cover it with something. If I find something while out and about that is as nice as t... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406069398.73

On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Hi rosehill, I did order it before it was presented cause I haven't seen any with the glass pedestal bottom part but I am sure they are out there. I would have to drive 45 miles one way to Michaels and 25 one way to HL so by the time I buy my gas to go there and home, I probably would have spent as much on it and that is if they have what I want. I liked the idea of the bottom piece to put the battery box into it and cover it with something. If I find something while out and about that is as nice as this one, I can always cancel. Not going to be shipped til... Continue Reading

3-Piece Glass Cloche Dome with Mirror Insert and Footed Base H203479

Last Reply by Just Plain Crazy 1406133431.813 | Started by rosehill in For the Home Talk

I love this piece and a few are popping back into stock now and then. What does everyone think about the possibility of something like this becoming available in the stores? I am trying to decide whether to order it, but would way rather find it locally and not pay shipping. Lisa had this styled so pretty in her show the other night. Continue Reading

Re: Arch lantern

In For the Home Talk 1405995202.557

On 7/21/2014 whitelinen said: Hi rose! So happy you are back for a while!! I totally get you are busy with the DGK's. I have mine at least once a week and it is exhausting. But very rewarding, feel I am lucky I get to see them so much. I helped my BFF & neighbor with her garage sale a few weeks ago; it was so much work. I bought Val's set of 3 micro lights. I also got a set last Christmas, and I really needed more. Think I paid less this time. I just love those little lights; they really pack a punch and add so much accent at night time. Gonna put them in just about every container i can!... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Buy the Sequined Trees in Lisa's Show?

In For the Home Talk 1405967032.903

You gals are going to love them. So beautiful. And, such unique colors-I loved the white and the champagne. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 254
1 2 3 4 ...254Next