Just-Reduced Clearance
19 Members and 13745 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: Garland from Lisa's Show?

In For the Home Talk 1406510090.143

On 7/27/2014 goldenretriever said: When I do multi, I tend to have the same in my wreaths & garlands (although there are no rules!) At the very least, I would put a single color (red, for example), in my wreath, or whatever. I thought the garland in Lisa's show was EXTREMELY overpriced. I think you get one 4 foot garland for that price (insane!) Last year Lisa had a set of 2 glitter garlands that I believe were 5 foot each. I bought 4 sets of those, & love them. Someone posted here, that Costco had wonderful lighted garland that is very well priced. Continue Reading

Re: 3-Piece Glass Cloche Dome with Mirror Insert and Footed Base H203479

In For the Home Talk 1406431048.693

I was shopping in Holmes County (Amish Country) today, where there are many nice, upscale gift shops. I priced cloches on stands, and from what I saw, Lisa's cloche (this one mentioned in this thread) is well priced. I saw a similar cloche with a stand made like this one, but the whole unit was much shorter than this one. There was no mirror, and the price was around $45. So, if you are trying to find the components to re-create this look, I think by the time you find them, you will have more invested than if you buy this one. Just my humble opinion. I am not going to cancel my order. Continue Reading

Re: VPH 'sparkle' spheres

In For the Home Talk 1406341984.363

I ordered two sets of these, and was shipped two sets of someone else's mercury spheres. I sent the two sets of mercury spheres back yesterday, and after reading the reviews on this item, I didn't ask for replacements. I just asked for a refund. They looked so nice when they were presented, I was so excited to receive them. But after giving them a second thought after reading the poor reviews, I decided to forget about them. So odd, how these looked really nice when they were on air……... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Cloche

In For the Home Talk 1406339712.59

On 7/25/2014 Nevadablue said: I'm getting ready to cancel mine, seen nice ones at the bullseye store today 2 different sizes, one was $20.00. No mirror but HL has plenty of those if neccessary. Nevadablue- is your bullseye store really large? I don't have a super T nearby, and was wondering if you found your cloche in a really large T store. Can you please tell me which department you found it in? I am seesawing back and forth with what to do with my order. Continue Reading

Re: Throw from Pottery Barn

In For the Home Talk 1406296339.42

KatCat, thank you for the post. I don't need any, as I bought this Austin throw last year. It is beautiful, and well made. Hopefully, those here who need a nice throw will see this. What a bargain! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406257603.19

Nana, the way you styled your cloches is great! Christmasnut~thank you for the information on the micro lights. Hopefully, you can create an arrangement just like the Lisa one. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406160449.463

On 7/23/2014 Christmasnut said: Last year Wal mart had those micro lights in white and multi color and they were on a timer. So those lasted all through December right on through mid Jan for me. You had the option of leaving them on all the time too, but I used the timer. I think the timer was 5 hours if I remember correctly. Thanks for your feedback, Christmasnut. Can you remember if the battery pack on the Wal Mart micro lights is the same as these? I think Lisa's take 3 AAs. Do you like the ones you got at Wal Mart -and do you remember the price? Wondering……. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406120458.823

Good morning, whitelinen. I have never had any micro lights, other than the one red strand I bought online to recreate the row of gingerbread houses on the RAZ website that we all were loving two holidays ago. Remember the photo they had on their website which showcased many of their large gingerbread houses, with the red lights intertwined at the base of the houses with the gingerbread cookies hanging from fishing line above the houses? You have given me some ideas on how to use the white micro lights. I like to change things up every holiday since I get tired of doing the same thing. It's l... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406088561.823

On 7/22/2014 Tissyanne said: Rosehill, UPDATE, I just checked and the cloche is available. I went ahead and ordered it. Just could not resist, and so one will be coming to me. Tissyanne, so happy you got one! It pays to keep checking! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1406088507.58

On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: On 7/22/2014 rosehill said: On 7/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said: Hi rosehill, I did order it before it was presented cause I haven't seen any with the glass pedestal bottom part but I am sure they are out there. I would have to drive 45 miles one way to Michaels and 25 one way to HL so by the time I buy my gas to go there and home, I probably would have spent as much on it and that is if they have what I want. I liked the idea of the bottom piece to put the battery box into it and cover it with something. If I find something while out and about that is as ni... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 255
1 2 3 4 ...255Next