Creede Silver Sale
125 Members and 11627 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

In For the Home Talk 1412129715.8

On 9/30/2014 RedHeadedWench said: How much are these, because Hobby Lobby has something VERY similar for $1.00/each. I looked online for these, RHW, and couldn't find them. Or, did you see them in the store? The closest HL to me is 30 miles away, so I don't go there very often. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 3 Sequined and Glittered Icicle Trees

In For the Home Talk 1411918129.59

On 9/28/2014 lucymo said: On 9/28/2014 whitelinen said: Just ordered the white! Thanks little lucy for the head's up!! Don't need them, but couldn't resist. Hi whitelinen, I hope that you get a good one too. I love mine, and I know they are heavily sequined and will shed some but I think we can shake off the loose stuff. When I had mine out of the packaging it wasn't that bad, and they are so pretty. Would Lisa sell anything that was ugly? I think not. I am thinking about ordering these in white, too, Lucy. I agree with you: Would Lisa sell anything that was ugly? I think not, as well. Continue Reading

Re: "As Is" Set of 3 Sequined and Glittered Icicle Trees

In For the Home Talk 1411918010.697

On 9/28/2014 whitelinen said: Just ordered the white! Thanks little lucy for the head's up!! Don't need them, but couldn't resist. You have to have these, whitelinen….. if for no other reason, that your name is whitelinen. Continue Reading

Re: Luminara 18" lantern

In For the Home Talk 1411743688.807

Glad you were able to find that lantern in that big, beautiful size, Mallemo. It's a nice design, for sure! SHOPR, I like the one you posted a link for as well. It's a shame that there is nothing to look at in this dept on the Q website. All the BL lanterns with luminara candles have either been removed or are sold out. A real pity. I found this one on the bay and purchased it a few days ago. I have this lantern in bronze already and like it. Mine may have some candle problems though. I think the batteries I have in mine are good, but the candle won't light. I need to get some new batteries t... Continue Reading

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1411064732.35

On 9/16/2014 SHOPR said: rosehill, I did order the candle rings with the pine cones in reply #24, but they won't ship until October. I also recall that MoonDance received and was pleased with a set called Garden Vine, which is mainly just greenery with a Spring/Summer feel. I think I will end up getting it also, but it keeps showing up, then disappearing again from the website. I think at this point I will wait until I receive the pine cone version before ordering the other set. Thank you, SHOPR. I would like some for holiday, and also a set for year around. I doubt if I will pull the trigge... Continue Reading

Re: Why do cats soil areas that are not their litter box?

In Pet Lovers 1410871949.443

Thank you, kitty mom, and news mom. I will look at those website today and try to find out what is going on. I realize the cat needs a physical as well. Will keep you informed. Continue Reading

Why do cats soil areas that are not their litter box?

Last Reply by jaxs mom 1410985951.553 | Started by rosehill in Pet Lovers

Our son's cat has been doing this for a while. He is pooping on the recreation room carpet, and also a blow up bed that my DIL's mother sleeps on when she comes two days a week to babysit the kids. My husband and I were in charge of feeding the checking on the cat when my son and his family went on vacation last week. The cat was doing this, so we put him in the laundry room with the door shut and didn't let him have the whole run of the house. We would let him outside for a few hours every day, then come back to let him in. We cleaned the carpet in the areas where this is happening with the ... Continue Reading

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

In For the Home Talk 1410663056.32

On 9/13/2014 Marsha2003 said: On 9/12/2014 SHOPR said: On 9/11/2014 Marsha2003 said: Thanks for posting the velvet pumpkins. I guess I won't be buying these as I don't like the stems. I received my berry candle rings and napkin rings today and I'm underwhelmed. The candle rings are just a bit too small to fit over the top rim of the square pedestals so they don't cover the silver rim as I had hoped. The napkin rings, on the other hand, are quite large, almost too large. I'll play around with them for a few days, but I may be sending them back. That's too bad about the berry items. I'm also n... Continue Reading

Re: new

In For the Home Talk 1410662861.903

Has it been poofed again? I just got home and missed all the fun! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone order H203598 Toile Burlap pumpkins by VPH?

In For the Home Talk 1410616596.267

On 9/12/2014 Marsha2003 said: Yes, SHOPR, I'm the one that bought the CC tweed pumpkins two years ago. I still love them. I like the toile burlap pumpkins, too, and that chevron version. Did you see that Hot Skwash, one of the companies that made velvet pumpkins so popular, has jeweled velvet truffles and pumpkins this year? HERE Love those truffles, marsha. Right up my alley. Thanks for posting. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 265
1 2 3 4 ...265Next