Spring Style Clearance
148 Members and 18119 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: Looking for candied popcorn recipe with lower sugar amount

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425268838.157

Thank you, sfnative. Your vintage caramel corn recipe sounds wonderful. I will try it. Many years ago, when my kids were little, I made caramel corn. I wonder what the carb content is. I will try to google it and find out. (I am secretly looking for a snack that I can enjoy too, that isn't too bad carb wise.) Thank you for posting the recipe. Continue Reading

Looking for candied popcorn recipe with lower sugar amount

Last Reply by rosehill 1425268837.973 | Started by rosehill in Kitchen & Food Talk

I have googled and found a few recipes which I am sure are great. It would be nice to find a recipe for candied corn made with less sugar. I am looking for a colored fruit flavor one. My grand children will be eating this too, so I don't want to use splenda. Continue Reading

Re: Have any clearance or "as is" home/garden purchases lately?

In For the Home Talk 1424910797.933

On 2/25/2015 SHOPR said: I ordered these on 2/16 and they arrived today. I'm thrilled. They look rustic, natural & whimsical, and yes, they do look like bunnies to me. H199067 Set of 2 Bunny Topiaries by Valerie QVC Price: $44.00Clearance Price: $26.84 Glad you love them, shopr. What a nice price reduction in them too. Sometimes, I see as is items which really haven't been reduced that much. These were. If I needed something like this, I would be all over these. Enjoy!!! Continue Reading

Re: VPH Auto Del Wreaths

In For the Home Talk 1424909779.827

On 2/25/2015 PeterDM said: I liked these wreaths more than the lilac one that was offered in the same presentation. I have an aunt who lives across the country, so we don't get to see each other very often. I picked this up for her on auto delivery. She'll always think of me when she sees the wreaths, and she'll always have one that is appropriate for each season. I think this is a perfect gift for a loved one far away. Unlike the food that you can gift on auto delivery, she'll have these for many years to come. She'll always know I'm thinking of her when she sees them. Peter, what a thoughtf... Continue Reading

Re: Valerie Sneak Peek

In For the Home Talk 1424909517.153

I think the bird spheres are really pretty. I really like them. Not buying, but to those of you who are, I think you are going to like them! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1424893968.317

Thank you, Shopr. One is sleeping, so I can watch it. Thank you!!!! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1424893769.917

I love the lit mercury glass pedestals in the new colors, pink and lavender. I am ashamed to say that I have them in every color that Valerie originally offered them in. Now who needs that many lit pedestals? No one, but I really love them, and the price was right for the "as is" ones. I missed both shows yesterday and I am watching my grand daughters today, so watching the show today is out too. Missed seeing the presentation for the mercury lit pedestals. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1424875036.81

On 2/25/2015 lucymo said: On 2/24/2015 rosehill said: On 2/24/2015 lucymo said: On 2/24/2015 rosehill said: On 2/24/2015 mousiegirl said: Does anyone have these? I like these too, mouseiegirl-thinking about them. (don't need them, but they are charming). Hopefully someone here will post about them. They look well made, don't you think? Hi rosehill, I have this pair of bunnies. They are just adorable. They stand well and have such cute faces with big eyes. There's an opening in back of the clothing for their little cotton tails to stick through. Just sweet. Lucy~ Hello. Thank you for the r... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1424835605.423

On 2/24/2015 PeterDM said: On 2/24/2015 ValuSkr said: I don't understand the appeal of angels with glittery lighted lava-lamp torsos. It seems like Valerie trots them out, in one form or another, every season. You don't like the Las Vegas angels? But they're so tasteful! OMG, Peter. So funny you are! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1424835433.657

On 2/24/2015 lucymo said: On 2/24/2015 rosehill said: On 2/24/2015 mousiegirl said: Does anyone have these? I like these too, mouseiegirl-thinking about them. (don't need them, but they are charming). Hopefully someone here will post about them. They look well made, don't you think? Hi rosehill, I have this pair of bunnies. They are just adorable. They stand well and have such cute faces with big eyes. There's an opening in back of the clothing for their little cotton tails to stick through. Just sweet. Lucy~ Hello. Thank you for the review. Hope mousiegirl sees this. These bunnies are re... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 280
1 2 3 4 ...280Next