TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 15946 Guests Online

rosehill's Activity

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

In For the Home Talk 1413994838.367

On 10/22/2014 PeterDM said: I went to both my local Michael's last night. Between both of them, I was able to purchase a total of 12 silver, cedar picks. Aside from the length of the stems, they are identical to LR's. They were on sale, and (good news here) they cost the same as LR's with tax minus S&H. I'm always happy to discover that I got a good deal on QVC. Now, here's the thing. I had to DIG, hardcore, through the silver picks section to find these picks. Obviously, they are a hot item everywhere. Also, there were some picks that looked similar, but were not exactly the cedar. I had... Continue Reading

Re: TJ Maxx -

In For the Home Talk 1413941315.65

Nice, informative post, shesallthat. I must check out TJs & Marshalls tomorrow. Thanks for sharing. Continue Reading

Re: I am going to create my own version of this cloche

In For the Home Talk 1413916246.783

On Whitelinen said: Nice! Wheels are turning . . . Hi rosehill!! What are you up to lately??? Hi Whitelinen! I have been wondering the same about you. Last week I watched my grand daughters a lot- and, have been helping their dad with some paperwork in his lab office. I am trying to go over in my mind what I want to do in decor for the holidays. I like to change it up a bit every year. This year, I am very interested in that white snowy, icy look. I did manage to get a few sets of the as is Lisa trees in white, but am unsure of where I will use them. You know, houses are only so big….... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Owls at BIG LOTS

In For the Home Talk 1413904039.953

I called my Big Lots yesterday and all they had were the ornament version of white feather owls. I wanted some larger ones. I will keep looking-last year I saw some nice larger versions at Home Goods. Marshalls and TJs would be good places to check too. Continue Reading

For those of you who are interested in Lisa's fruit garland….

Last Reply by eixom 1413916331.183 | Started by rosehill in For the Home Talk

The as is version of H203547, Beaded Fruit Candlestick with Berries, Pine and Eucalyptus is available. It looks as if it would look nice with Valeries sugared fruit wreath and garland too. The as is item number is H204987. Continue Reading

Re: I am going to create my own version of this cloche

In For the Home Talk 1413902908.843

Moxie, the cloche you want to recreate, is simply beautiful. Now you have me thinking……. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know where I could find a pierced/punched white ceramic candle lantern like this?

In For the Home Talk 1413902562.54

Thank you, everyone, for your ideas. I ended up buying the two Pottery Barn snowflake lanterns. They are really nice. The large one is so large, that it is on my hearth. The smaller one, I put on a coffee table. I will still keep looking for one that I can use year around. Hopefully, I can find that one locally, and inexpensively. The Pottery Barn snowflake lanterns can stay out all winter, which is nice. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa said sleigh will be on Friday !!!!!

In For the Home Talk 1413850144.967

I was guessing $70 too. Possibly $59. Just guessing. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413814225.66

On 10/20/2014 JamicaJammer said: On 10/20/2014 rosehill said: Jamica~ are the owls in the autumn decor or the new holiday decor? I am going to go look today after I get done watching my grand kids. In my store, they were on the very back wall in the CHRISTMAS stuff......that wall faces the front doors. They were the very last thing of Christmas stuff before the "hardware" part of the store. Hope this helps! Thank you, honey. That sure does help with where to look. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1413813527.497

Jamica~ are the owls in the autumn decor or the new holiday decor? I am going to go look today after I get done watching my grand kids. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 270
1 2 3 4 ...270Next