Guaranteed Delivery
116 Members and 17706 Guests Online

Rock_chick's Activity

Re: Buying clothes in 2015: What will you do differently?

In Fashion Talk 1419028746.953

I would like to think that I have reduced my clothes spending but I don't think I really have. I bought a couple dresses (3 that I can think of) that have never been worn or only worn once. All 3 were a step out of my comfort zone that just didn't work for me. I guess I should pass them along. I am looking for a job at "city home" where Beloved works, so I suspect my 2015 resolution will be to get rid of everything I don't absolutely love. My hanging clothes space is 1/2 of a small closet in an rv. However, I do have plenty of room for shoes. :D One thing I have noticed is that I do love blac... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1419010737.23

I have to agree there have been some challenges this year. I still have not written our holiday letter, not sure yet what to write. Gayle I'm glad you have some fun family time planned! Linda, when it rains it pours!! I had to buy a part for my car and our mechanic here at the school is going to put it on for me. Add to that a crown, and I have another appt for another crown, and still haven't sat down and paid my bills since getting paid. I have much to do! Rosa, I also absolutely love asperagus. I tried the frozen but it was kind of awful. I didn't mean to imply that I'm not grateful ... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (FRIDAY)

In Fashion Talk 1419004013.307

I think for me the greatest gift that we can get is knowing that I planted seeds of Jesus in other's hearts. I know "the world" doesn't understand, and it's not that I don't care about my health, but the time we spend on earth is but a vapor and the condition of my heart, the kindness that I show others, my walk with my Creator are the most important things in this short lifetime. I do hope to live a long life, see my girls grow up and have families, hold my husband close, and enjoy life to the fullest, but if I was to be gone tomorrow I am ready! :D This is a good thing, to me (but as I s... Continue Reading

Re: Stocking Stuffers at Anthropologie -- 20% off!!!

In Fashion Talk 1418943065.037

lippies!! :D hadn't heard that one before! :) Continue Reading

Re: What one thing could you do to enrich your life in 2015?

In Fashion Talk 1418936534.143

I want to play more guitar! It makes me happy, but when I get "busy" it is the first thing to go. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT - Thursday

In Fashion Talk 1418933660.19

Hello ladies, how are we doing on the shopping? I had to return some tights that didn't work so I did reorder from a different company. I wanted fishnet stockings so trying again. Along with the stockings, I thought I would try this cute dress that I fell in love with. My party last night was fun. Woke up early (4:20, surprise) and came to work a bit early to get some things done. I had to bring my dog to work because she had no breakfast. So at lunch we went and bought her some food and tried on some clothes, all too tight. Too bad, because it was a cute little UT Longhorns dress and teeshi... Continue Reading

What are you wearing Thursday?

Last Reply by ury 1418946198.957 | Started by Rock_chick in Fashion Talk

blue vneck lace trim cami (Lane Bryant) blue Motto half zip 3/4 sleeve hooded top (QVC) Levi's light wash skinny jeans (Kohl's) black moto over the knee boots (Torrid) Brighton cross earrings Honora multi blue/green necklace (QVC) Brighton oval link bracelet Fitbit bracelet Brighton Blair heart bracelet rubber "prevent child abuse" bracelet black oversize tote (Torrid) Continue Reading

Re: Just because you can do it

In Viewpoints 1418930672.023

I just wonder if they made a movie about killing our President, how would it be received? Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT---Wednesday

In Fashion Talk 1418855114.387

Hello friends! It sure was nice to be home with Beloved. I slept like a baby. Threw something together in the crock pot this morning before I headed out the door. The interview - well I got there, they gave me an application to fill out. It asked for several things (references, etc) in 2 different places and had a section that asked a LOT of personal questions that were asterisked "optional" (color of hair, height, weight, what????). When I was done I went to give it to the guy and everyone was gone. I was the only one there. I heard some noise in a room upstairs and there was a guy sw... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY,. 12/16)

In Fashion Talk 1418765582.987

"Crack" Potato Casserole 2 pkgs frozen hash brown potatoes 12oz (Southern Style) - I got the kind with peppers and onions in them 2 cups sour cream 1 can cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup butter melted 1 tsp salt 1 tsp minced onions (I sauteed onion and a little bit of poblano pepper and added that instead) 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I use the Mexican blend) 2 cups Corn Flakes, mixed with 1/2 cup melted butter (Note: I added ham, you could also add bacon) Place potatoes in a colander and let them thaw and drain. Combine sour cream, soup, and butter in bowl. Mix it well. Add salt, onion... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 839
1 2 3 4 ...839Next