March Mania Ends Today
9 Members and 17130 Guests Online

Rock_chick's Activity

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Monday

In Fashion Talk 1427725877.85

Good morning friends!! More snow??? Poor Marijane. Y'all have had way more than your share. Susan I have lots of weird waves too. Just now loving my new cut and color. I'm not envious of all that painting but I bet it will look great when you are done. I had a wonderful weekend at home - in the country. Didn't want to leave yesterday. I skipped church to do some things around the house before I left. Got "home" to the city and it was nice to be here too. So strange. This morning I made it to boot camp and for that I am very happy. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Saturday

In Fashion Talk 1427592133.267

Hi ladies! It's been an absolutely beautiful day here. Wildflowers are starting to bloom everywhere, and in my front and side yard where I spread seeds years ago and never have gotten a good crop or any on the side of the house. I've had a near perfect day. Worked out with our boot camp instructor (paid for a little personal training), took my friend to the rodeo (it was pretty small and simple, was a little surprised but we had fun together) home watching tv with Beloved and doing some laundry and cleaning things up a little before we head out tomorrow. I did have time to declutter a bit a... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, March 26)

In Fashion Talk 1427403460.037

Twinny I'm so glad you two had such a lovely time! And that the airports were a breeze, I know they can be quite stressful. Jean I'm very glad you were able to go to school and get hugs and some good healthy social interaction. You will have to come back and tell us what your "surprise" is later. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, March 26)

In Fashion Talk 1427393663.32

Hi ladies!! Linda, I can imagine it must be strange to be using "DH's room". Sweet to keep in touch with friends - I adore my bestest friend (3yo when we met) but she doesn't keep up. I could call and call her eventually she might call back or not. But when we meet up it's like we pick up right where we left off. Gayle a lot of us have friended each other on FB, once you find one of us you eventually find us all. Arlene may have started up a group page. If you decide you want to find us I would be glad to share my email. The SPAM robots have all found it already - I got 25 emails this mo... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, 3/25)

In Fashion Talk 1427305594.413

Linda I was thinking about you this morning. I saw bluebonnets all over my yard. They looked scraggly but they were there. Marijane you are right, Jean has a lot of loved ones here. I only got the Macy's anchor set, but wanted a couple more. They had 2 cross ones that I liked, one was $55 and the other on sale. I did not order more. yet. hee hee Maybe the paw one too. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427298199.877

Hi Ann! I'm sure your DH and DR appreciate your efforts. I went through some of my clothes this morning, and threw supper in the crock pot for tonight. I have clutter in the rv but just hadn't had the energy to take care of it. Did a bit last night and some this morning. Tonight will load up his truck to head home. It looks like the anchor bracelet set is gone already, which is just as well. I got mine on sale for $27 so if I wait I can get a matching set for the same price. They all look the same to me! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427297521.723

Linda, Marketing committee sounds like so much fun! So glad you were able to get your printer going without any problems. I get frustrated very quickly with electronics. lol I certainly don't need any jewelry but here I am, off to look! :D ETA and I saw the anchor on the home page but not in any of the sets! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1427295241.77

Jean I'm so glad to know that you are feeling loved, and that things are progressing as they should. I thought of you this morning, it was a cat thing on FB. I was on my phone so did not share, will have to try to go back and find it. I'm looking forward to the weekend at home and spending time with a friend. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Tuesday

In Fashion Talk 1427233915.157

Jean, so sorry about your niece. Be kind to yourself. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Tuesday

In Fashion Talk 1427216058.597

Jean I am so sorry to read this news. Glad you made it through the procedure ok. I remember my husband not wanting to lay flat and was quite "a pill" about it. Glad you don't need a blood transfusion and I am praying for you and your medical team, and for a speedy recovery. Susan, too cute! DD has always loved anchors, and that was her first tattoo, an anchor on her back. She loves that scripture about hope and being anchored. I had an employee health fair this morning and my coworker and I had a really good time. My mammogram got cancelled - it's a mobile unit and it was having technic... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 859
1 2 3 4 ...859Next