Spring Fashion Days
19 Members and 17620 Guests Online

Rock_chick's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, 3/5)

In Fashion Talk 1425583502.987

Jean, I'm not surprised at the change in weather. I asked the girls shouldn't we buy snow boots but they say that there is no where to find any around here. Ann, I love my Clif (peanut butter flavor though they have many kinds) Bars. They have 4g fiber, 11g protein, and about 150 calories. I keep them in my car and at work in case I am in a hurry. Today I got fast food and it was awful. Blah! Luckily the HR dept ordered pizza and offered me a piece. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425583254.523

On 3/5/2015 Genny1 said: "Marilyn " !!! I could not think of her name but knew the coat had one.I saw the pix's of the dresses you bought the other day Kathleen and I liked all of them especially the floral one. Ha ha! I can't wait to get them and try them on. Hope I don't end up keeping all four. lol Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425578056.853

Good morning friends! Linda I hope your dental visit goes well, and that DGS is feeling better. That TSV looks a little 'different' and didn't impress me in the picture. I am waiting for my dresses and eager to let go of a couple that just aren't businessy to me. I did buy a couple things on Amazon yesterday, some doggie bags and then a couple CD's so I could get the free shipping. :D Marijane, they have always gotten more snow and ice up this way - how much different would the weather be if you moved 250 miles South? It was icy at home today and all the schools are closed there too. I... Continue Reading

Re: O/T Are you naturally an organized person or do you have to work at it...

In Fashion Talk 1425569154.947

naturally organized - clutter opresses me. However, the older I get the more I realize that a lot of times I just need to get rid of more things. Continue Reading

Re: Pre-Spring Closet Clean-out

In Fashion Talk 1425407081.09

I love these posts! I'm now relocated, and I've discovered that most of my clothes don't work for a "business" wardrobe. However, all those jackets I've purchased over the years look wonderful with the handful of dresses I've been wearing. I did bring a few skirts but so far it's been too easy to just throw on a dress and go, and I feel that I look the part. Meanwhile, after work I change into lounge clothes. So super casual when I get home. Most of my "in between clothes" dont really work anymore. I need to get rid of more (only so many hangers can fit in my tiny closet in the RV) but... Continue Reading

Re: Grandma's clothes

In Fashion Talk 1425329512.38

There are so many companies who cater to the younger crowd that it always surprises me that those folks would be on qvc looking for clothes. For me, as with any store or business, I have to pick and choose. I find the older I get (46 now) the pickier and choosier I get when it comes to clothes and what items I am going to allow to take up my closet space. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, 3/2)

In Fashion Talk 1425326971.853

Karen I haven't heard from her yet. She left a week ago today, and I expect to get "the box" any day with her belongings, then "the letter" with address will come in the next week or so after that. They say the first phone call will come in 2-3 weeks depending on how good their division is doing. Thanks for asking! I'm confident that she was just as prepared as can be, and that she's in there encouraging her shipmates and 'spreading stoke' as only she can. :D Twinny I am so glad you have some "self care" habits built into your life. I am usually ready for bed about 8:30!!! :D Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425325261.897

Oh Karen, I will keep you all in my prayers. So sorry you are having to deal with all this. I'm glad your team won! Hugs to you!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425324611.623

Twinny I think we "crossed a line" and up here there are a couple dustings of snow every year. Your trip sounds very exciting! I don't envy you with your Mom. My Gram got that way before Mom started to put her in a home. She burned up the microwave when she was home alone, and she would spend an hour in the bathroom but if you asked her what was wrong "I'm fine!" She had OTC meds in there, only God knows how many she took. Mom's siblings were so offended she was putting her in a home, but Mom couldn't take it anymore, and the emotional toll was too much. Gram would get mad all the time ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1425316961.867

Gayle, don't you hate it when you buy something that doesn't work? I'm the basket queen. I need to buy a couple to hold my shoes upright... DH won't much let me look at them when we are together. ha ha! Linda your party sounds like fun. I can't imagine my DH enjoying something like that but who knows. He finally said he wants to go to boot camp graduation with me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 854
1 2 3 4 ...854Next