TSV(R) Preview
97 Members and 19333 Guests Online

Rock_chick's Activity

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT SUNDAY!

Last Reply by twinny2 1422233075.257 | Started by Rock_chick in Fashion Talk

Good morning ladies, just checking in. Using my "new" laptop - having only ever used a laptop on vacation - it is a new experience for me. It was nice to wake up with Beloved and know I don't have to rush home today. Just realized it's time to go to church, and I really want to go check it out. Will be back later to check in. Hugs to all! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone here experimented with wardrobe capsules?

In Fashion Talk 1422198283.84

I find this fascinating! I think this is kind of what I have done. This week I chose exactly 40! items on hangars to move with me. This does not include camis, workout clothes, jammies, or jeans/capris as those are folded. I also brought along 2 hoodies and 5 jackets. and 3 sweaters. lol My clothes storage is full and I am eager to see how what I brought works for me. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 1/24)

In Fashion Talk 1422151306.367

Hate the way my phone won't add paragraphs. Work went great, the new girl is going to be wonderful. We both made bread Friday and everyone said I trained her well! :-D The main office have me a $100 gift card, the mechanic wife made me a beautiful scarf, a friend game me flowers and the guard post guy have me a study bible. I was so surprised. They had a nice little pizza party and I got lots of hugs. It was really sweet. Only got a little emotional when I hugged my boss goodbye. He had been a wonderful person to work for. Haven't had time to get excited about the new job. It was hard to leav... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 1/24)

In Fashion Talk 1422150888.403

Hello friends! Interesting discussion today! Linda, how did the ridding of the samples go? I collect them to, and then don't often use them. Marijane did you score some new shoes? I got up at 3am and cleaned, picked up and hugged DD goodbye at 7. Called mom and Dad as I approached their location and they were headed to Cracker Barrel. It was his birthday and we had a lovely breakfast! I got here at noon. Have gotten my exercise, put up half of my stuff, and we went putt to Chueys, a fave Mexican restaurant that makes homemade corn tortillas. (Was not impressed with Austin location but love th... Continue Reading

Re: What do you think will be the fashion trends this next year?

In Fashion Talk 1421874324.92

Maddie, I will be working for the City of GP! Doing the exact same thing that I do now - Admin for Director of Physical Plant. I'm so very happy!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421874231.47

On 1/21/2015 helping said: Rock chick, what is the source of that article? Sounds like a list of dreary 50s styles. Not for me! Should have posted the attributes!! It was Glamour.com I saw some others that had lots of pleats too! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421872818.253

I'm thinking all these trends are a bit out of my league. I'm starting a new (I suspect dressier) job on Monday and will be living full time in our very modest RV. I will likely not be buying anything new, and all white on my plus size may or may not happen. I love my white things but they get dirty so easily. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421871758.7

Just read an article that says: shirtdresses yellow gingham black and white culottes blue and white kimono style trench coats Head to toe white medium size Obi belts One shoulder cuts roomy denim polo shirts military green layering with skirts - as in skirt over a dress, shorts, pants Continue Reading

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS ODAT WEDNESDAY 1/21/15

Last Reply by kittyfan 1421878822.713 | Started by Rock_chick in Fashion Talk

Good morning friends! I don't have much to report but wanted to say hello. I brought Kyanne in for her "last day at work" because I will be training someone tomorrow and Friday. Last night I didn't do much around the house, but I did make it to boot camp this morning and for once in my life came home and wanted to crawl back into bed. "Wanty" was insisting that I need some donuts but resisted - it was out of my way and would have made me late for work. I do have 2 orders I am waiting to receive and hoping I get a couple winners. Our weather is slightly cooler today with tomorrow going back to... Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (Tuesday, January 20)

In Fashion Talk 1421792751.093

Jean I love my Kohl's pillows that I ordered a while back. I can understand not feeling rewarded in the house all day. I have a hard time getting motivated when I am alone. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 845
1 2 3 4 ...845Next