TSV(R) Preview
143 Members and 11193 Guests Online

Rock_chick's Activity

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1414180370

I started to write earlier and got sidetracked. The new tops - one they sent the wrong top altogether! One didn't work, but another was very nice, a hooded thin top that is very soft. I got my bath and body items. I opened the boxes and the inside is blue plaid on white background - very pretty! Had to keep them! lol Twinny, I need your nap. lol DH is going to have supper ready and then we will go to the movies tonight. He really wanted to see this movie. (Fury) Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1414174762.723

Hello friends! Last night I tried on clothes while DH watched tv and all the tops I tried on and thought about passing them along, were the ones that he liked. So I have several in my bag to take to "city home" when I go next weekend. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (Thursday, 10/23)

In Fashion Talk 1414096084.027

Jean we often have to have a light jacket because of all the blasting AC, especially this time of year when it's still hot out but cools down at night. I carry a wrap in my car all the time because of it. DH just called me and he's almost home, and stopping to buy my pork chops so I can cook them for supper. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414095815.08

Linda, I am trying to figure out what to make for supper. DH is on his way home and I got a recipe in my email for roasted pork chops that sounded delicious. 2 of my bath and body orders delivered today and my American Eagle tops (4, and a couple gift items so I could get the free shipping). So I went home at lunch and there were 3 boxes and 3 bags in the mail!! They split up an order into 2 bags and 1 box. I was glad I went home - DH would think I've been spending all kinds of money. I tried on the tops and love them all, but they are a little short. Need another opinion before I take ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414094801.687

Welcome Judge Liz!! We are always glad to have a "new voice" here. Please jump in and make yourself comfortable! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1414093219.077

Good morning ladies! It is beautiful here as well, nearly needed a jacket and I guess it rained a bit overnight but it's warming up now. Twinny I've had that problem with AC 2x in the past month, both times I hadn't used the car for a couple days and the AC kicked in within 5 minutes. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have spinal column narrowing (stenosis), and associated pain?

In Health & Fitness 1414077332.123

My husband had that. Tried the shot in April and it did not help at all. Surgery in July spent 1 night in hospital and feels like a new man! He took a week off work and went right back and is walking all over the place. His legs would go numb and it was getting pretty bad. He is 58yo. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413909866.54

Awww Twinny, I am praying right now. Sometimes that is the most encouraging thing I can think of to say. Praying God's blessings on you, and for SS to get their ducks in a row. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Tuesday, October 21

In Fashion Talk 1413909675.6

Hello Linda!! Thank you for starting us; we are having "Chamber of Commerce" weather here as well. I've been, of all things, markering up our bear statue in the places that the mold was made left a bit of uncolored spots. I think he is made of bronze. So I've got my music on and enjoying some outside (shade) time. I worked on it for a while yesterday too. The things they pay me to do!! :) I became a "human doing" last night and got a lot of housework done. I had to charge up my fitbit so it didn't log any steps, so I was madly trying to get some steps in. lol You can imagine! I forg... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics - ODAT Monday

In Fashion Talk 1413851089.86

I think so too Linda. Then I hear about someone who just got ALS or something and think how lucky I am. I'm just in a weird space these days. It's not how I imagined my life would be right now. We should do dinner one night - I could jet out to your town and meet you somewhere. Tuesday night is really good for me. :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 827
1 2 3 4 ...827Next