Just-Reduced Clearance
10 Members and 15632 Guests Online

prisrob's Activity

Re: OT/Life Support....Question...

In Fashion Talk 1413600060.477

Ask for an Ehics Committee consult to help sort out all the issues. Every hospital has to have one. They will talk to everyone and make recommendations. Continue Reading

Re: RN's--How will your hospital deal with a symptomatic Ebola patient????

In Viewpoints 1413496152.81

On 10/15/2014 Mama Mia said: On 10/15/2014 shesallthat said: i am not a nurse either - but i know from the news this morning our local hospital was one that participated in the conference call with over 200 doctors to discuss this. also here in Ms - a school in hazelhurst is having a big crisis! the school principal just got back from a trip to Africa (zambia) which is not a hot spot for ebola but the parents were very very upset that he was allowed back to school and they had not been told that he had traveled to Africa. they were taking kids out of schools all day long! What a horrible, un... Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413495703.677

On 10/16/2014 blossompie said: On 10/16/2014 ellaphant said: I don't know about all of you, but I had a colonoscopy done in a doctor's office, like many friends of mine. I have no idea what they used to sedate me, but I will be asking for sure in the future, prior to any procedure I have done! I don't think anybody should be given anesthesia outside of a hospital. Well, blossompie, you have no medical degree, you have no knowledge of anesthesia and how or when it should be given. You have your opinion, which is not backed by any science or medical education. It is an opinion that means nothi... Continue Reading

Re: Report on Joan's death issued

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1413492168.873

The Chief Medical Examiner's Office is an Independent body and does not cover anyone's a**. They are experts in their field. Their job is to look at all aspects of the death, talk to everyone involved, perform the autopsy, collect all evidence and report their findings. What they said was that this type of procedure using this anesthesia has complications, and her death was from one. She did not have enough oxygen circulating to her brain. Whether this was due to Propofol or not is not stated. Propofol is used in most oupatient clinics. All of these clinics have resuscitation equipment. Propo... Continue Reading

Re: 3pm show.....

In Judith Ripka 1412972047.357

The items on this show are quite gaudy. No wonder they are on clearance. Continue Reading

Re: TWO POSSIBLE REASONS LISA MIGHT BE LEAVING

In Fashion Talk 1412964869.507

Pretty sure when you leave QVC there is a non compete clause for a period of time 6 months to a year. I am also quite sure, Lisa knows what she will be doing. Continue Reading

Re: Clam Dip in a Bread Bowl -- Try Something New at Your Next Party

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1412723611.643

Love most of your recipes and your show,YHJ. David's Happy Dance, however, has grown very old. To see a large man twirling with his mouth full of food is not appealing. It was funny at first, but has long lost it's luster. Continue Reading

Re: Linea Wing Collar Shirt Fit

In Linea 1412213266.73

I received my pink shirt today. Ordered it in my usual size and it fits perfectly with a little room to spare. I ordered another and upped the size, but just canceled it. Continue Reading

Re: Biscuits, please! Does anyone know the secret......?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1411920728.33

On 9/26/2014 shoekitty said: I buy flour from Amazon, as I live in California, and no one sells White Lily! Amazon does carry White Lily http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=white+lily+flour+self+rising&tag=googhydr-20&index=grocery&hvadid=33847366517&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12927287293726601469&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=t&ref=pd_sl_6c920bzmwg_b Continue Reading

Re: The View

In Viewpoints 1411598179.863

I think the hosts are more comfortable with each other and it shows. More entertaining this week. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 175
1 2 3 4 ...175Next