Fall Fashion Clearance
20 Members and 13984 Guests Online

prisrob's Activity

Re: Can Osteoporosis be reversed with supplements like vit D?

In Health & Fitness 1408505871.837

It is doubtful that taking Vit D and calcium will be helpful at this stage, but it won't hurt. The real issue is that at 80, the chances of your mother falling and breaking a bone, particularly a hip are very high. This can be very dangerous for the elderly. Life threatening, in fact. Continue Reading

Re: Amazon Restocking Charge

In Viewpoints 1406572686.153

On 7/25/2014 pupcakes said: I don't shop Amazon anymore. First they started charging tax in my state, then raised the Prime rate & now a restocking fee. I still check their prices when considering purchasing an item & they are usually higher. No thanks, I'll shop elsewhere. It is YOUR state that is charging the tax. Amazon took the case to court and lost. Better to Educate yourself before you make unfounded charges. Continue Reading

Re: ROUND THREE - Anyone here to chat?

In Judith Ripka 1405205484.78

OMG, I just saw Judith Ripka, she has so much Botox and fillers she can barely squint. She was a beautiful lady, but she is now following Joan Rivers. This is so sad. Continue Reading

Re: Tornadoes in Massachusetts? (7/7 4pm CST)

In Viewpoints 1404789445.09

There have been several tornados in New England in the past five years. Mass, NH, Conn. Continue Reading

Re: What's the secret to getting along with adult children?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1404773856.33

I am very proud of the adults my children have become. Loving, intelligent, all 3 professionals, each with children. They are wonderful parents, and it pleases me to see them interact. I treat them as adults, tell them I love them frequently, and will always be there for them. I rarely give advice unless asked and tell them what good people they are and how proud I am of them. Of course, the greatest blessing is the grandchildren. Continue Reading

Re: DUI Checkpoints for July 4th

In Viewpoints 1404526765.667

Alcohol is one of the most deadly of drugs. Continue Reading

Re: Feeling unsafe when on walks

In Viewpoints 1404526679.233

You realize, of course, that crime is lower than it has been in decades. You are feeding into fear from our media. Very sad that fear prevents you from living a full life. Continue Reading

Re: Amy Stran Returning...

In Fashion Talk 1404318793.947

On 7/2/2014 lolakimono said: On 7/1/2014 champagnepoodle said: She has been gone for 3 months, That is a long time. A lot longer than most companies allow! Baby looks like her husband. It's the law- FMLA. Boy, you live in the dark ages. 3 months paid time off for mothers is on the low end of the spectrum. Most countries give 6 mos- a year. Continue Reading

Re: Watermelon Cake for a Summertime Barbecue

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1402509474.517

Please be aware that the red dye makes some children hyperactive and should not be used. Red dye is in most children's oral antibiotic solutions and in the oral Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Continue Reading

Re: Fit Bit TSV? Any info.?

In TSV Talk 1402435994.35

Read the reviews on Amazon. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 172
1 2 3 4 ...172Next