Maxi Dresses
116 Members and 9456 Guests Online

prisrob's Activity

Re: Anyone an Ina Garten fan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1398205089.26

I am speechless that some stop watching Ina Garten because they read an article about her. I would like to sell those women some land I read about. Continue Reading

Re: I Missed "Mad Men" Last Night. Can anyone fill me in?

In Viewpoints 1398119763.053

I thought it was a very revealing episode. Truth telling comes to the fore. Don and his daughter, Sally, have a heart to heart, and they become much closer. All the partners act out, the secretaries take the brunt of the partner's anger. No one is sure of their place in the company, setting up for future episodes. Don is facing his future, with the rest of the partners. Continue Reading

Re: Glen Campbell

In Viewpoints 1398119402.807

On 4/20/2014 cody said: I am surprised to hear this. I would think that his family could afford to keep him home and let him receive all of the care he needs in a familiar place. If you do a little research you will find that many people with Alzheimer's can have very disruptive behaviors, stay up all night, try to run away. Most of these people cannot be cared for at home. There comes a point where they need 24 hour care and observation so that they do not hurt themselves. Most everyone keeps them at home as long as possible, and it takes awhile to realize you can no longer care for your lo... Continue Reading

Re: ‘GMA’ Star Lara Spencer Openly Despised By New Anchor Amy Robach

In Viewpoints 1396651877.763

Wow, the OP must work at GMA to know this personal information. Wonder if she sells it to the rags? Continue Reading

Re: Nice new Q host

In Q News 1396651481.977

I think we need to realize that Classique has a problem with babies. Who knows what it is, but I feel very sorry for her. Continue Reading

Re: Male host doing make-up shows!

In Suggestion Box 1396651268.443

I am constantly amazed at the opinions that are disclosed here. Some people must live in very closed worlds, and that is just sad. Women have fought for years for their place in society, and now, it seems, men must do the same. Continue Reading

Re: Birth & Baseball

In Viewpoints 1396541057.59

Of course, it is as important for fathers to bond with the new baby as the mother. Most new fathers I know take at least a week, more if they can afford it or if their job place allows it. Those old Fuddy Duffy newscasters are so old school. Continue Reading

Re: Tonight's (late night) lineup? Any clues?

In Linea 1395937770.833

I have not been impressed with any if the recent shows. Continue Reading

Re: Tonight's (late night) lineup? Any clues?

In Linea 1395937734.03

I have not been impressed with any of the recent garments. Same old, same old. Continue Reading

Re: Gili roma 2 tote handles

In All About Handbags 1395861423.953

Email or call customer service. I think they will accept a return. The entire line should have been recalled, many of us had faulty, poor workmanship bags. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 170
1 2 3 4 ...170Next