Handbag Clearance
63 Members and 14559 Guests Online

prisrob's Activity

Re: ‘GMA’ Star Lara Spencer Openly Despised By New Anchor Amy Robach

In Viewpoints 1396651877.763

Wow, the OP must work at GMA to know this personal information. Wonder if she sells it to the rags? Continue Reading

Re: Nice new Q host

In Q News 1396651481.977

I think we need to realize that Classique has a problem with babies. Who knows what it is, but I feel very sorry for her. Continue Reading

Re: Male host doing make-up shows!

In Suggestion Box 1396651268.443

I am constantly amazed at the opinions that are disclosed here. Some people must live in very closed worlds, and that is just sad. Women have fought for years for their place in society, and now, it seems, men must do the same. Continue Reading

Re: Birth & Baseball

In Viewpoints 1396541057.59

Of course, it is as important for fathers to bond with the new baby as the mother. Most new fathers I know take at least a week, more if they can afford it or if their job place allows it. Those old Fuddy Duffy newscasters are so old school. Continue Reading

Re: Tonight's (late night) lineup? Any clues?

In Linea 1395937770.833

I have not been impressed with any if the recent shows. Continue Reading

Re: Tonight's (late night) lineup? Any clues?

In Linea 1395937734.03

I have not been impressed with any of the recent garments. Same old, same old. Continue Reading

Re: Gili roma 2 tote handles

In All About Handbags 1395861423.953

Email or call customer service. I think they will accept a return. The entire line should have been recalled, many of us had faulty, poor workmanship bags. Continue Reading

Re: YES, Jill!

In Fashion Talk 1393726459.43

On 3/1/2014 KailaS said: I like Jill and think she is non-pretentious and a good show host too. What I do not like--if it matters--is women who enjoy tearing down other women whom they do not know. Just my humble opinion. I so agree. Instead of always being negative, I would suggest going out into the community and doing something positive for someone. This constant criticism must show in their personal life. Continue Reading

Re: Red Carpet Pre Show and the dresses

In Fashion Talk 1393640235.19

On 2/28/2014 Alsee said: I like the Nicole Richie red gown the best. Sandra and Courtney look great and very modern. Sorry but Lisa looks like Mae West again. The dress is "old" looking, too low, and her skin is too orange. Ok I'm ready for the bashing comments just because I don't care for her "look". Same old, same old blather. Continue Reading

Re: LR's Red Carpet Dress

In Fashion Talk 1393340824.903

The mean, bullying behavior exhibited here about Lisa Robertson would be a classic case study for pathology of social media. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 169
1 2 3 4 ...169Next