National Garden Month
92 Members and 18039 Guests Online

prisrob's Activity

Re: New GILI designer

In Fashion Talk 1427409739.433

I like Jill Martin, she does an excellent job dressing ladies for their make overs on the Today show. She teams with Louis Lacari. I doubt she will be designing, probably purchasing and presenting products. However, this is Lisa R's product, and QVC should just give it up. I realize Lisa is gone, but trying to have simeone step in her place is useless. Continue Reading

Re: New GILI designer

In Fashion Talk 1427409011.04

The jacket is one of the ugliest pieces of clothing I have seen. This line is not going to go far. It is nothing without Lisa R. Continue Reading

Re: Oscars --- Who is watching?

In Fashion Talk 1424661420.49

If you had seen Birdman, you would understand the underwear. Too bad,superb film. Continue Reading

Re: Williams replacement SAVANNAH IN WAITING AT NBC NIGHTLY NEWS

In Viewpoints 1423702543.113

Lester Holt is a nice guy, but he can't keep the ratings up. He is not lead material. The ratings are already falling, and he will be out soon. Savannah is young, they need youth and she has a great background, lawyer. She also has a good personality, has had many good interviews. Good experience and likability. I hope Brian returns, but it is very iffy. Continue Reading

Re: The Great British Baking Show

In Viewpoints 1422917409.073

My 5 year old granddaughter watches the show with her mother during the week.,she told me last week she wants to be a taster. You can download the PBS icon and watch the show at your leisure. I think Nancy will win, she is all around the best baker. Continue Reading

Re: Sherri Shepherd

In Viewpoints 1422660387.473

It is amazing that all of you have entree to signed contracts, yet obtain your information from some tv gossip show. Making judgements with no facts, absolutely amazing. I wonder how you would feel if this was your family being discussed in this manner. Continue Reading

The Question Is, Are These People For Real

Last Reply by jubilant 1421618768.547 | Started by prisrob in Viewpoints

http://time.com/3670647/qvc-moon-planet-or-star/ Continue Reading

Re: Expensive High End Foundations - Are they really worth it for those that own them?

In Beauty Banter 1420992721.047

I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. I use Chanel or YSL. Continue Reading

Re: STEVE BRYANT'S BLOGS - interesting!

In Viewpoints 1420734985.917

Sounds like a disgruntled, jealous ex-show host. Continue Reading

Re: Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

In Beauty Banter 1420561588.56

Much less, I will watch when Jill is on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 177
1 2 3 4 ...177Next