Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 19033 Guests Online

Angry Bird's Activity

Re: Seersucker Boyfriend Shirt back in stock...

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1425264871.123

Nick, Her line runs large so I sized down and it is a loose fit but I like it rather than more fitted. and seersucker doesn't require ironing. Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1425264573.69

On 3/1/2015 NickNack said: On 3/1/2015 Angry Bird said: I ordered the last small in red last week...it will be my go top in the TX Heat this spring summer. I went to write a review and ordered the pink yesterday. Glad this was restocked since I LOVE seersucker. Small would be the size I would need, too. Does it go straight down or does it go out at the hips? I would prefer it to go straight down, but it looks like it doesn't in the picture. Does it run large? I like it a lot but hate sending things back. Continue Reading

Re: how to like hardwood floors

In For the Home Talk 1425245987.003

WE had carpet throughout our home which we built 15 yrs. ago...when we replaced the worn out carpeting in living area and master bedroom last fall, we chose luxury vinyl that is woodgrain..we love it! Continue Reading

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1425234459.297

I ordered the last small in red last week...it will be my go top in the TX Heat this spring summer. I went to write a review and ordered the pink yesterday. Glad this was restocked since I LOVE seersucker. Continue Reading

Re: I have to buy tops to wear with my new compression leggings. Help!

In Linea 1425156170.863

I wore a medium last yr. but have lost 25 lbs recently so I sized down to a small and it is roomy. I don't like tight sitting clothing though. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone receive their DG2 SuperStretch Comfort Waist Boot-Cut Jeggings?

In Fashion Talk 1425155451.36

I received the white yesterday and that are a bit too long now but I am going to wash/dry them so I'm sure they will be just right. I have all colors in this style when DG had TS in slim cut leggings and they were a bit too long but after they were washed/dried they were fine. I love her leggings! I' m saving up for her to bring back superstretch Bermuda shorts as TS. Continue Reading

Re: Neurologist is referring me to Pain Management

In Health & Fitness 1425152586.977

On 2/27/2015 lizzief said: Glad your feedback from your husband's therapists was GREAT. Apparently those who took the time to respond to your post, not so much? Geesh! Please forgive in not thanking Everyone who gave me their feedback...I apology...I am on very limited time in posting since I am my DH 's sole caretaker. It was my fault for overlooking that I hadn't thanked all of you. Continue Reading

Re: I have to buy tops to wear with my new compression leggings. Help!

In Linea 1425152012.703

You may want look at Joan RIVERS boyfriend blouses....they are pricey, but very well made and in regular sizes they would cover your backside! I wear small in JR tops as they run large. Continue Reading

Re: Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

In Fashion Talk 1425151559.077

Radar Online is reporting that KO has been given the choice of quitting OR BE FIRED! Continue Reading

Re: Shawn's wedding set

In Jewelry Talk 1425070341.183

I admired Shawn's wedding set but don't have any desire to want one for myself....that is just me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 329
1 2 3 4 ...329Next