Better Than Black Friday
11 Members and 13615 Guests Online

Angry Bird's Activity

Re: Kitchenaid hand mixer

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416704380.843

Target has them online, variety of colors and FREE shipping on any size order through the holiday! Continue Reading

Re: I don't do Black Friday shopping, do you?

In Fashion Talk 1416601381.783

I'm done! Did all my shopping online this year..with no shipping charges! Continue Reading

Re: ShopHQ TTV Cozelle Oversized wrap

In Fashion Talk 1416599623.113

I ordered HSN version and am pleased wiith it. It is soft, warm but I have kicked myself for not ordering one for my daughter...and when I was flipping through the channels I saw SHOPHQ's version and I thought about it through 2 presentations and caved to buy 2. The tiger and cheetah are coming to my house! I don't get too hot and overheated in the one I have from HSN. I like the idea of the sleeves..I am going to sew the seam in HSN gray one to see if it works. The lady presenting said they offered this version last year and they sold out in one airing so I am thrilled to see these on SHO... Continue Reading

Re: Zip Zip satchel in smoke

In Dooney & Bourke 1415609064

//Thank you for your replies! I have both bags in pebbled leather. Continue Reading

Zip Zip satchel in smoke

Last Reply by Angry Bird 1415609063.72 | Started by Angry Bird in Dooney & Bourke

I have the white zip zip satchel but ordered it online the beginning of October so it will stay in it's resting place until spring/summer. I absolutely LOVE it and for weeks I have scoured in internet searching for this style in SMOKE color. Well, last week I went to Ebay and they offered 1 SMOKE bag so I grabbed it. LOL! It came yesterday and I opened the box and I Loved the color! Now I loaded it up and went to the bank today where I got compliments from 3 tellers! I LOVE this bag and so pleased I explored outside of QVC/Dooney website to find one in this color for $129.00! Ladies, do... Continue Reading

Re: Getting To Know Each Other Better

In For the Home Talk 1415318939.06

Hi! I am rather boring..I am retired and taking care of my DH who has Parkinson's. Our daughter, her husband and our 2 grandsons are moving in with us to give me a break in 2 weeks. I am thrilled to have them here. Continue Reading

Re: who is cutting down this holiday season?

In Fashion Talk 1415318580.057

Yes, we are buying 1 gift a piece for our small family of 4. My DH has Parkinson's and I am retired now while caring for him fulltime. I don't have the freedom to go out and browse the stores so I have been shopping online for gifts. I am done with the gift shopping! Continue Reading

Re: Dooney on Waitlist

In Dooney & Bourke 1415039220.16

Try ebay, they have several new ones over there much cheaper. Continue Reading

Re: Frostguard TSV V32886

In TSV Talk 1414287032.44

I ordered 3 of them at midnight! I read the reviews on Amazon. Continue Reading

Re: NFL throws

In TSV Talk 1413493854.447

HSN has TS over thanksgiving weekend. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 322
1 2 3 4 ...322Next