132 Members and 20007 Guests Online

polady's Activity

Re: Colonoscopy Prep

In Health & Fitness 1427310505.523

On 3/21/2015 italian baker said: On 3/20/2015 kittymomNC said: Thanks everyone for posting your experiences about this, both good and bad. I'm overdue for my colonoscopy and have delayed for various reasons, illnesses and deaths in the family, etc. But I know I HAVE to get it done. The prep the last time was horrible for me, but your posts make me think that maybe it won't be so bad due to different protocols available now. I'm going to call my doctor's office first thing Monday and find out what they use now. <em>Polady</em>, please come back after your test and let us know how t... Continue Reading

Re: Colonoscopy Prep

In Health & Fitness 1426855609.003

I am having my THIRD colonoscopy next week due to my Dad dying from Colon Cancer and since there is family history I have to have them every 5 years!!! Believe me, I'm well aware of the Prep work the day before, yet because of them finding & removing poly's each time it has taught me to accept the procedure! To my pleasant surprise I get to take PILLS with water or Ginger Ale (or any clear liquid) the day before this time! It tells me to take 4 pills every 15 minutes for a hour (5X) at Noon (for example) then 4 tablets every 15 minutes for a half hour (3 x) at 7 PM. That's it! I'd m... Continue Reading

Re: help with luminara candles

In For the Home Talk 1417386382.32

On 11/30/2014 Marsha2003 said: The clicking sound usually happens when the candle is not perfectly level. In all the Luminara I've ordered, I only had one that wouldn't flicker. I sent it back as defective and QVC replaced it. Thanks for explaining - I ended up moving the small wire up gently and it stopped "clicking" for now - also moved it some so that might have also fixed it liked you said about being level. Continue Reading

Re: help with luminara candles

In For the Home Talk 1417357570.03

I had an issue once with a "clicking" sound - has anyone had that happen to them? Continue Reading

Re: Happy thanksgiving Everyone!

In For the Home Talk 1417005345.783

Wish I knew how to post something pretty like everyone else has but all I can do is wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving also. Thanks for starting this post! Continue Reading

Re: HU folks...Luminara Churchill Lantern is back in stock!!!

In For the Home Talk 1416450109.717

I got another cream also today. & like you was very happy with this purchase. Thanks for posting Susan Louise that they were available again! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416417562.997

mallemo: Didn't know if you wanted to know about the new taper candles I ordered but thought I'd let you know in case you were interested in these also. I just received them today - Was surprised how fast they came. They come in set of two and EACH one has a plug in adapter which I liked. By the description it wasn't real clear if it came with one or two adapters. I am going to place one on my sofa table and the other on my bookcase headboard. I think I'm going to order another set - now I can leave them all all day if I want and won't have to worry about eating up all those batteries! ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416256731.973

On 11/17/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle can b... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416016686.2

Did any see the New Luminara Taper Candles? They now have DUAL power!! Item #H203164. They have 500 hrs. battery life on them and they come in 4 holder colors. Keep it coming Luminara! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next