Guaranteed Delivery
84 Members and 18205 Guests Online

polady's Activity

Re: help with luminara candles

In For the Home Talk 1417386382.32

On 11/30/2014 Marsha2003 said: The clicking sound usually happens when the candle is not perfectly level. In all the Luminara I've ordered, I only had one that wouldn't flicker. I sent it back as defective and QVC replaced it. Thanks for explaining - I ended up moving the small wire up gently and it stopped "clicking" for now - also moved it some so that might have also fixed it liked you said about being level. Continue Reading

Re: help with luminara candles

In For the Home Talk 1417357570.03

I had an issue once with a "clicking" sound - has anyone had that happen to them? Continue Reading

Re: Happy thanksgiving Everyone!

In For the Home Talk 1417005345.783

Wish I knew how to post something pretty like everyone else has but all I can do is wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving also. Thanks for starting this post! Continue Reading

Re: HU folks...Luminara Churchill Lantern is back in stock!!!

In For the Home Talk 1416450109.717

I got another cream also today. & like you was very happy with this purchase. Thanks for posting Susan Louise that they were available again! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416417562.997

mallemo: Didn't know if you wanted to know about the new taper candles I ordered but thought I'd let you know in case you were interested in these also. I just received them today - Was surprised how fast they came. They come in set of two and EACH one has a plug in adapter which I liked. By the description it wasn't real clear if it came with one or two adapters. I am going to place one on my sofa table and the other on my bookcase headboard. I think I'm going to order another set - now I can leave them all all day if I want and won't have to worry about eating up all those batteries! ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416256731.973

On 11/17/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle can b... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416016686.2

Did any see the New Luminara Taper Candles? They now have DUAL power!! Item #H203164. They have 500 hrs. battery life on them and they come in 4 holder colors. Keep it coming Luminara! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416013044.363

On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416009733.723

On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle can be considered a votive? If not for that I would have bee... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next