Fall Fashion Days
43 Members and 9139 Guests Online

polady's Activity

Re: So - how many of us in this BB are campers?

In For the Home Talk 1396099932.51

On 3/28/2014 happy housewife said: On 3/28/2014 polady said: HH - We just moved from the burg to Fl last year and plan on getting a camper to go back and visit like you do! Everyone told us we picked a good time to move! What part of Florida are you in? We are in sarasota county - the prices of homes here are really going up. Our neighbor paif 165,000 for her house in 2011 and just sold it for 198,000, because she was getting married. We bought in 2010 - the prices were the very best then , after the economy crash , but we also had to sell our house in Pitts. and we were nervous about that.D... Continue Reading

Re: So - how many of us in this BB are campers?

In For the Home Talk 1396029492.057

HH - We just moved from the burg to Fl last year and plan on getting a camper to go back and visit like you do! Everyone told us we picked a good time to move! Continue Reading

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk, The Q We Love 1394737584.457

The first thing I go to when I get out of bed! Press that button and presto - hot fresh black coffee just the way it comes out to drink and my day is started! Continue Reading

Re: New HR Bunny Luminaries H202504

In For the Home Talk 1394284074.433

Thanks Marsha for posting these - was looking for something just like this! Continue Reading

Re: February TSV - Carolyn Pollack

In Jewelry Talk 1389924476.953

Thanks Favorite Son, depglass & AliJoi5 for your response! Continue Reading

Re: February TSV - Carolyn Pollack

In Jewelry Talk 1389911289.62

Just got my Insider Magazine and went to order this but the one I want says it's already sold out! Does anyone know if this will become available before the show airing or will I have to wait? Also if I have a wrist measurement of 7 what size would you recommend me getting for this cuff? Appreciate anyone's help in this. Continue Reading

Re: This is too hysterical - another HOA story

In For the Home Talk 1382905801.63

On 10/27/2013 happy housewife said: DH said to go to Steelers.com then WDVE. It is the radio report of the game and the screen is always a little behind. We generally do other things and just listen to it - then if something happens you have plenty of time to get there to see it. Thanks! Will try it! Continue Reading

Re: This is too hysterical - another HOA story

In For the Home Talk 1382903592.18

On 10/27/2013 happy housewife said: At least we get our internet from a different source so we can watch the world series on line i hope - if not we will watch the Steelers online . Happy Housewife: Could you please explain how you watch the Steelers online? TIA Continue Reading

Valerie's Mercury Glass Presents

Last Reply by AuntG 1382397050.737 | Started by polady in For the Home Talk

Just noticed Valerie has a Set of Three Mercury Glass Presents with Timers - Item #H201369 for those of you interested. Continue Reading

Re: Opinions about Dyson fan?

In TSV Talk 1369249379.913

Ordered this when I saw it inside the insider. Yes it was a lot of money but since there was free shipping and easy pay I thought I'd give it a try. Have been using this all this week during a unusual heat spell we've been having and can honestly say it's been wonderful! It circulates a lot of air and like the options of setting the heights, angles and oscillating features in addition to there being no blades. I've notice my a/c isn't running as much also! Yes it has a different look but everyone thought the dyson sweeper looked different also but it sure gets the job done! In fact I'm gettin... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 26
1 2 3 4 ...26Next