The Joy of Christmas
109 Members and 8844 Guests Online

polady's Activity

Re: What happened to Luminara candles?

In For the Home Talk 1411156638.107

On 9/19/2014 Emilymark said: Luminara is coming back to QVC. Susan Matthews responded to me today on her qvc FB page. She said old items are being restocked, new items are shipping in, and she said it's possible there may be Luminara in tomorrow's show. I sure hope so & I'll be watching too like Susan Louise - I just called Customer Service and got a big run around - he didn't have a clue!! Said they probably sold out of all of them & to tune in on Tuesday as they will be having a flameless candle show and they might have them then. Maybe we should all call and complain - do you th... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1411048187.213

On 9/18/2014 Emilymark said: I just saw a FB reply made about an hour ago by Susan Matthews QVC, and she stated that QVC will be restocking the Luminara shelves soon and would have more info In a couple of days. Sure hope you are right but don't understand how restocking shelves has anything to do with eliminating all the others? Guess we will have to wait and see! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1411003496.217

Hope this is just a temporary thing-wasn't looking for them to TAKE AWAY any candles. In fact, I was hoping for them to ADD more like a three-wick candle and a plug in style ! Continue Reading

What happened to Luminara candles?

Last Reply by SHOPR 1411238895.61 | Started by polady in For the Home Talk

Just did a search to find some candles for my pedestals & noticed there wasn't any luminara's listed. When did they take them away? Does anyone know if they will bring them back? Continue Reading

Lisa's Mercury Glass Bird Ornaments

Last Reply by lucymo 1407450579.62 | Started by polady in For the Home Talk

For those of you wanting to order H200715 Set of 8 Mercury Glass Bird Ornaments with clips I just noticed that Red & Gold colors have now been added but they are on waitlist. Maybe they will be offering them before early November - at least we can be on the list when they do get them in! Continue Reading

Re: So - how many of us in this BB are campers?

In For the Home Talk 1396099932.51

On 3/28/2014 happy housewife said: On 3/28/2014 polady said: HH - We just moved from the burg to Fl last year and plan on getting a camper to go back and visit like you do! Everyone told us we picked a good time to move! What part of Florida are you in? We are in sarasota county - the prices of homes here are really going up. Our neighbor paif 165,000 for her house in 2011 and just sold it for 198,000, because she was getting married. We bought in 2010 - the prices were the very best then , after the economy crash , but we also had to sell our house in Pitts. and we were nervous about that.D... Continue Reading

Re: So - how many of us in this BB are campers?

In For the Home Talk 1396029492.057

HH - We just moved from the burg to Fl last year and plan on getting a camper to go back and visit like you do! Everyone told us we picked a good time to move! Continue Reading

Re: "How Do You Take Your Coffee?" Keurig Sweepstakes!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Coffee Talk, The Q We Love 1394737584.457

The first thing I go to when I get out of bed! Press that button and presto - hot fresh black coffee just the way it comes out to drink and my day is started! Continue Reading

Re: New HR Bunny Luminaries H202504

In For the Home Talk 1394284074.433

Thanks Marsha for posting these - was looking for something just like this! Continue Reading

Re: February TSV - Carolyn Pollack

In Jewelry Talk 1389924476.953

Thanks Favorite Son, depglass & AliJoi5 for your response! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 4 ...27Next