TSV(R) Preview
91 Members and 14515 Guests Online

polady's Activity

Re: HU folks...Luminara Churchill Lantern is back in stock!!!

In For the Home Talk 1416450109.717

I got another cream also today. & like you was very happy with this purchase. Thanks for posting Susan Louise that they were available again! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416417562.997

mallemo: Didn't know if you wanted to know about the new taper candles I ordered but thought I'd let you know in case you were interested in these also. I just received them today - Was surprised how fast they came. They come in set of two and EACH one has a plug in adapter which I liked. By the description it wasn't real clear if it came with one or two adapters. I am going to place one on my sofa table and the other on my bookcase headboard. I think I'm going to order another set - now I can leave them all all day if I want and won't have to worry about eating up all those batteries! ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416256731.973

On 11/17/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle can b... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416016686.2

Did any see the New Luminara Taper Candles? They now have DUAL power!! Item #H203164. They have 500 hrs. battery life on them and they come in 4 holder colors. Keep it coming Luminara! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416013044.363

On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle ... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1416009733.723

On 11/14/2014 Susan Louise said: On 11/14/2014 mallemo said: On 11/14/2014 polady said: Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. I saw the votives polady but I'm not sure how a 4" high candle can be considered a votive? If not for that I would have bee... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1415980566.43

Thanks for the letting us know Susan Louise! I've been hoping these would come back as I got 1 and wished I would have ordered another - thanks to you now I can! Glad I didn't order those other Crescent Lanterns from Monday which I was tempted to do. I also saw Luminara now has votives that are new so I ordered a set - just hoping they are keepers and I won't be disappointed in them. Continue Reading

Re: New Luminara Lantern

In For the Home Talk 1415672256.563

Thanks for your very kind reply greycatsrule & lovetoshoptoo. Like you styleIcon I am also looking for a taller lantern. Was lucky enough to get the cream 15" Churchill one & want to get 2 more lanterns. I am on fence with these as I haven't even got a glimpse of them so will try to catch presentation tomorrow to see how these look. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1415658425.997

On 11/10/2014 RedHeadedWench said: They will probably release the info tomorrow or just before the show. I've noticed that they do this with the really popular items so they don't sell out. Does anyone have a guess as to what show it might be presented on? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1415642203.757

Looks like they are playing with us again - now the lantern has said sold out! Sure was hoping to see a picture of it at least! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next