Shoes & Handbags Offers
94 Members and 11367 Guests Online

scotlassie's Activity

Re: Help on top now

In Fashion Talk 1403028272.147

I found it myself .Katje is wearing it backwards. Smart girl1 Continue Reading

Help on top now

Last Reply by scotlassie 1403028272.2 | Started by scotlassie in Fashion Talk

Katjia has been wearing a yellow top on Simonton show it has elbow sleeves and a kind of cross bar on the front she had it on with the wide leg pants a few minutes ago and also had it on in black. Does anyone know what the number is please. I can't find it anywhere Thanksi Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver TSV

In Susan Graver 1399595255.547

Because its ugly shapeless and overpriced. Continue Reading

Re: She learned a new word: PASSIONATE

In Fashion Talk 1399594803.51

On 5/8/2014 BonnieBelle said: On 5/8/2014 Grace K said: So Bonnie Belle you like Graver's jumping around, Elvis dancing, groping the models, invading their personal space constantly? As she so annoyingly says,"Woohoo" for you. Wow, I guess I must watch a different Susan. I never noticed Elvis dancing, groping the models, invading personal space and her saying "Woohoo." She doesn't bother me at all. She seems like a genuinely nice, hardworking person. I enjoy watching her shows. It takes all kinds I guess ! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1399594680.56

On 5/8/2014 Luvmycats said: Then DON'T WATCH!!!!! My goodness, Lisa has used the word "gorgeous" over 30 times within a 1/2 hr segment...I counted once! She is beyond annoying, so I simply don't watch her...It's a choice! No one is twisting your arm-People take QVC way toooooooooo seriously and are clearly ADDICTED-It's a shopping network for goodness sake. It may be "gorgeous" but its also "beeuuutifuuul" Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1399594540.327

On 5/8/2014 Grace K said: I acknowledged my error about Versace. I actually watch Graver for the sheer comedic entertainment of it. Circles, the inquisitive women Graver refers to simply don't exist. It's just another part of the comedy routine. I totally agree. That's a lot of the reason why I watch her .It's so comical. I think she thinks we are all morons to believe what she says about everything she sells. Anyway most of it is copied from other designers. Let us not forget that she GRAVERIZES IT. lol Now that's a WORD! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1399594112.413

On 5/8/2014 brii said: Valentino and Versace are not sold on shopping channels. Why do people get so annoyed with her? Don't listen... Are you kidding She is a big PAIN in the neck. She drives me crazy !!!! Continue Reading

Re: What I learned fashion wise from a month in Italy..

In Fashion Talk 1396024207.983

I just returned from a vacation in Spain and almost everyone was wearing skinny jeans or legging and when I say skinny I mean skinny. I almost felt like I had to put my boot cuts back in my suitcase. I had a few pairs of skinny with me so I was able to fit in anyway. I also agree with you on the riding boots. I bought a beautiful pair of equestrian style boots. REAL Spanish leather in two tone black and tan. They are gorgeous.People dress very well in Europe I am over there every year and it is my observation being a clothesaholic myself. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear nude shoes with black pants, dresses?

In Fashion Talk 1395718825.673

YES ! Looks so much better than black. Continue Reading

bashing who?

Last Reply by jubilant 1395313960.373 | Started by scotlassie in Fashion Talk

After reading some of these posts .....particularly about bashing hosts or vendors. It appears that most of the bashing is directed to the posters themselves. Its really quite ridiculous ! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 4 ...25Next