Just-Reduced Clearance
66 Members and 15088 Guests Online

scotlassie's Activity

Re: What I learned fashion wise from a month in Italy..

In Fashion Talk 1396024207.983

I just returned from a vacation in Spain and almost everyone was wearing skinny jeans or legging and when I say skinny I mean skinny. I almost felt like I had to put my boot cuts back in my suitcase. I had a few pairs of skinny with me so I was able to fit in anyway. I also agree with you on the riding boots. I bought a beautiful pair of equestrian style boots. REAL Spanish leather in two tone black and tan. They are gorgeous.People dress very well in Europe I am over there every year and it is my observation being a clothesaholic myself. Continue Reading

Re: Do you wear nude shoes with black pants, dresses?

In Fashion Talk 1395718825.673

YES ! Looks so much better than black. Continue Reading

bashing who?

Last Reply by jubilant 1395313960.373 | Started by scotlassie in Fashion Talk

After reading some of these posts .....particularly about bashing hosts or vendors. It appears that most of the bashing is directed to the posters themselves. Its really quite ridiculous ! Continue Reading

Re: Is the LOGO stuff supposed to be for working out?

In Fashion Talk 1392685941.77

On 2/17/2014 gazelle77 said: She looks a mess as do all the models. I just said that! you took the words out of my mouth. Yes they all look the same ......a mess ! Can't believe she's a top NY designer Continue Reading

Re: SG out of control yesterday over her TSV

In Susan Graver 1389905727.863

On 1/16/2014 Missouri Heartlander said: I don't mind her. She's always effusive and bubbly and excited about her clothing. She certainly gives off the vibe that she's terribly proud of her stuff. I don't care for lots of her prints. Some are to me, horrendous. I've only bought a liquid knit tunic a few years ago and it was fine and in fact, I still wear it occasionally. Anyway, she doesn't get on my nerves at all. SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY! MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON QVC !BIG HEAD!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: O.T.: Who else is planning their Sunday (1/5) around Downton Abbey?

In Fashion Talk 1388946321.203

ME TOO!!!!! I love this program and never get tired of watching it. This is television and acting at it's finest. Looking forward to the new series. I got my daughter hooked on it too. There is nothing else to compare with this and as for the poster who said it's just another soap opera. You couldn't be more wrong. I guess she has her opinion and I have mine. Continue Reading

Re: ATTITUDES ADJUSTMENT

In Fashion Talk 1383582591.687

On 11/4/2013 Kathleen said: I love Renee, love her Attitudes and her own "attitude." I have one quite similar! I'm a "woman with control and attitude". I agree with you. Who wants to sit around get old. You get old quick enough (if you are lucky) Think of the alternative. I think she's a nice looking woman. Why not show it off? Just leave her alone she's not hurting anybody. Other than jealousy of course ! IMO Continue Reading

Re: Scarves, Scarves and more Scarves.....

In Fashion Talk 1383328373.557

Bring em on ! I love them ..... always have. Continue Reading

Re: OMG $65 vest

In Fashion Talk 1382716034.563

On 10/25/2013 scotlassie said: On 10/25/2013 Portia said: On 10/25/2013 scotlassie said: AND....... DIAPERS are showing again!!!!! REALLY! Thi iss fashion ? Maybe for bag ladies! WELL!!!!! What would you call it ? Excuse me your slip is showing LOL I was really hoping the disparaging remarks would be a bit more original this visit. The bag lady and diaper analogies are getting a bit tired. And so is LOGO styles !!! I wish they would put them to bed! Continue Reading

Re: OMG $65 vest

In Fashion Talk 1382715939.72

On 10/25/2013 Portia said: On 10/25/2013 scotlassie said: AND....... DIAPERS are showing again!!!!! REALLY! Thi iss fashion ? Maybe for bag ladies! WELL!!!!! What would you call it ? Excuse me your slip is showing LOL I was really hoping the disparaging remarks would be a bit more original this visit. The bag lady and diaper analogies are getting a bit tired. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 24
1 2 3 4 ...24Next