Just-Reduced Clearance
77 Members and 15625 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: Calling all animal lovers: “Supervet” on Animal Planet ***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

In Pet Lovers 1406475042.41

dooBdoo, thanks for the heads up. I will have to be on the look out for it. I cry at everything with animals, so I'd best stock up on tissues! Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 21 - 27, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1406474847.11

Peaceful Sunday! It is one for my sweet Lily whose nemesis, the dogs next door moved away with their family yesterday. sigh of relief.... x-stitch, it is so good to see you again! I am glad you are with family, that sounds like a win-win situation. You know we always leave the light on and are so happy when you can chat! teganslaw, that goes for you too! Glad to see you, and I've got to start stopping in over in sports too now that training camp has started. Matty, sending caring hugs to you and Libby, Tanya and Steve. I hope you are feeling a little better. Will Tanya be heading back to coll... Continue Reading

Re: NFL News and Notes for July!!!

In Sports 1405940197.947

Hello again! Thought I better check in before I get too far behind as usual, lol! Hi Cindy, it's good to meet you! And as your last post noted, a team's forturnes can change quickly with injury. The Bills have already lost Kiko Alonso, our star rookie MLB from last year to an ACL. He will be out for the year... sigh... But I went to the opening of training camp last night and Brandon Spikes seems to have things under control. Our acquisition from the Pats is definitely our new field general. Actually everyone looked sharp under the lights except for EJ. Our quarterback still needs to get on t... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 21 - 27, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1405939529.717

Goodness, how can it be the end of July already?! Summer just seems to go so much faster than winter with all that _now! Doxie, loved your story of the girls at the duck pond with their goose. You paint such a picture. It makes me smile. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner July 21 - 27, 2014

Last Reply by Sheltie Mom 1406474847.177 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: Our Pluggy went to the bridge this morning...

In Pet Lovers 1405732425.453

Hi Libby, it's me Sheltie Mom. I'm glad you checked in with us, and I just wanted to send a hug your way tonight. I have posted this poem before, but I will again because I wanted you to have it in honor and in memory of your dear Pluggy... "Not the least thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own lives. Yet, if they find warmth therein, who would begrudge them those years that they have so guarded? And whatever they take, be sure they have deserved." ~ John Galsworthy, "Memories" Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 14 - 20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1405732157.08

Honk! TGIF! Panda, I ditto Doxie, I pray you are able to get some relief from the pain. Doxie, I will have to check out those videos this weekend! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1405643608.873

Thank goodness tomorrow is TGIF! I just saw our dear friend Matty6's thread that her family lost a beloved member today when Pluggy went to the bridge to join so many of ours. Caring hugs and prayers going to Anna and her family tonight. NChg, glad to hear that you and Hero and getting through the summer ok. Gosh when we had those few days of really hot weather I was thinking of your dear boy, Lily doesn't do too well in the heat either. Sending a special hug right back to him! MoJo, wow, you do good walking Angie a mile. Lily and I take two twenty minute walks a day (about 8 small town block... Continue Reading

Re: Our Pluggy went to the bridge this morning...

In Pet Lovers 1405641440.997

Anna, I am so sorry. Please give Libby a big hug and tell her we understand and that her dear Pluggy will be forever in her heart. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers because I know how much you are hurting. Always remember, Pluggy had the best life ever when he came to live with you all and he loved you very much and knew he was loved and cherished in return. Godspeed Pluggy Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1405334588.093

Happy Monday! It's supposed to be rainy today but woke up to sunshine this morning. Will be grateful to have a nice, dry walk with Lily! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always for those in need. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 294
1 2 3 4 ...294Next