Creede Silver Sale
157 Members and 14868 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1411988181.587

Time seems to go faster and faster. I can't believe we are headed into October already. Although the Halloween candy in the stores since August should have given me a clue, lol! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Sending out Monday morning hugs, just in case you need one. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014

Last Reply by NChgOfMyAttitude 1412189893.683 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: Need Suggestions: Older dog can't climb

In Pet Lovers 1411859648.38

rina, taking the legs off sounds like a good idea. I also used an upholstered ottoman for a while with one of my dogs as a jumping stool. When even that got to be too much we ditched the frame, put the bed on the floor and cut the legs off the ottoman to still use as a step up. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 22 - 28, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1411773298.07

Happy TGIF! Hope this weekend is peaceful and content for everyone and all the furbabies. I may be out there with the chainsaw on a stick I got this week from the Q so watch out, lol! Continue Reading

Re: Dakota..... A new update!

In Pet Lovers 1411773153.667

Matty, I have been following the updates but have not had a chance to tell you how happy I am for you and your family - and Dakota of course! I just knew that a puppy that really needed you would be placed in your path. Pretty sure that your beloved Pluggy had something to do with it! Continue Reading

Remember Me Thursday - Please Light A Candle

Last Reply by Indy-Blonde2 1411690315.41 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

I copied this from RememberMeThursday.org. You can go there to light a candle... Today is the day we band together and light up the world for orphan pets. Today is the day we use our voices to tell a friend, neighbor or co-worker about the importance of pet adoption. Today is the day we show the world that orphan pets are not ‘throw away pets,’ but precious souls, each deserving of a loving, forever home. Today is Remember Me Thursday. We invite you to join the thousands of animal-lovers and hundreds of pet adoption organizations worldwide and light a candle for the orphan pets wh... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 22 - 28, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1411383103.58

Ah, summer is at its end. After a warm and breezy weekend it is cold, grey and windy this morning. Hopefully just some morning clouds! Doxie, loved your story about the girls at the duck pond and the goose coming to your rescue. Friendship really knows no bounds. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner September 22 - 28, 2014

Last Reply by Doxie 1411914817.87 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1411251355.093

Thank you SPURT! I hope you are right about my Bills. We are going to the game and the weather is supposed to be warm and thunderstorms. What fun, lol! May have to check out the new bar area at the other end of the stadium, I think it's covered - I hope! I've got my lucky #12 Kelly Tough T-shirt in the wash and I'll be wearing my lucky turtle earrings. (and thank you SPURT - They are CP and I saw that you had posted a positive review so since I love turtles I got them, and since I was wearing them week one, you know, I have to wear them even though they don't go with my Red & Blue Bills g... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 15 - 21, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1411250723.613

Honk! hello all, it is just a most beautiful summer Saturday here in WNY! I hope it is just as nice where you all are. As a matter of fact it was perfect weather, 70's sunny & breezy, to give Lily a bath so that's what we did. We are so near the end of summer now it seemed like everyone was just out trying to enjoy this beautiful gift of a day. Took Lily for a couple nice walks and she has turned into quite the social butterfly. Stopped to talk to the neighbors on the corner and she just laid down and joined their group - and didn't want to leave, lol! Not as embarrassing as tonight when ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 301
1 2 3 4 ...301Next