Spring Style Clearance
160 Members and 18003 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 2 - 8, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1425297566.887

Happy Monday morning! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. With only an inch of new snow we don't have to shovel so that is a good thing! Prayers going out, always, to those in need. Special prayers this morning for Schatzie. Take care and stay warm. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner March 2 - 8, 2015

Last Reply by MoJoV 1425403582.093 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Feb. 23 - March 2, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1425130156.633

Hello, happy Saturday. It is sunny and 5 degrees. We will wait until it gets up to 10 and try to get our walk around the block. Made the mistake of trying it yesterday morning because Lily insisted but haflway around she sat down, the paws came up and momma had to carry her home, lol! Matty, hope Steven has a good doctor appt. this morning, glad he is starting to feel like himself again! beastie, I hear you on the tease of warmer weather. It got up in the 20s last weekend and it seemed like a heat wave! panda, hope you are doing ok during this long winter we are enduring. MoJo, you must have ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424910321.597

Honk, happy hump day. It is still cold. I will try to catch up with all these great posts when my fingers thaw out. Prayers continue for those in need. Continue Reading

Re: We need your prayers....

In Pet Lovers 1424910079.44

Only shops, just checking in and sending more caring hugs tonight. I am glad that you have such a loving "diversion" with you today. It may sound funny, but after our Merlin passed away we were without a dog for the first time in our marriage except for one 2 mo. gap and my plan was the same as yours, to get some traveling done. Except that I found I couldn't not have a dog and exactly two months after Merlin went to the bridge Lily came into our lives. The best laid plans... Continue Reading

Re: We need your prayers....

In Pet Lovers 1424834490.77

I'm sorry only shops. I will keep Daisy and your family in my prayers. We all know this day will come with each of our furbabies, but it is so hard. Sending you a caring hug... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1424692856.687

It's another chilly Monday morning here in WNY. After a balmy weekend in the 20s, it was 2 when I just had Lily out. But at least we are heading into March so hopefully we will all thaw out soon! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue always for those in need, with special prayers for Panda, Matty's DH and one of our dear friends here on the pet chat whose furbaby is sick. Please take care and stay warm! Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner Feb. 23 - March 2, 2015

Last Reply by lucylover64 1425222785.52 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner February 16 - 22, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1424402808.987

Please say some prayers for one of our dear friends whose furkid needs them right now. Thank you and God bless you all. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner February 16 - 22, 2015

In Pet Lovers 1424262078.807

Heard our friends in the southeast have been hit with a lot of snow. Hope Panda is ok. Doxie, did you get any _now? Haven't heard from you lately, hope things ok. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 318
1 2 3 4 ...318Next