TSV(R) Preview
136 Members and 18095 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: RIP my pretty bird.

In Pet Lovers 1416764376.537

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't beat yourself up, you were trying to help her and it was done out of love. As beastielove says, she is flying free now. I very much believe that we will be reunited with our pets one day. Sending caring hugs to you. Continue Reading

Re: Week Twelve of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1416692892.323

First of all, congrats Raiders fans! What a game! As to the Bills situation, as you all know by now, the game has been moved to Detroit on Monday night. Getting the team there was quite a production as most of them live near the stadium but couldn't get out. Snowmobiles to the rescue! I can't even imagine the logistics of getting everyone out, but they are and finally got to practice last night for the first time. There is no telling how the game will be, but if any one lives in the Detroit area, go to the game, tickets are free, and cheer for my Bills, ok! Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner November 17-23, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1416533456.897

Doxie, I can just see your girl popping out of those leaves! We had a little red doxie visitor at work yesterday and she was just the sweetest little girl. She crawled up on my lap and gave kisses and my day was made! Every day should be take your dog to work day! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416533173.16

We are blessed where I am. We have about an inch of _now. The city where I work is about a half hour south of me and they have a couple feet, which is good compared to some places. I heard on the radio on the way home that a couple areas have 84 inches. I'm used to snow, but I can't even wrap my head around 7 feet of it. (And I am now acknowledging snow, because, holy cow...) Continue Reading

Re: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia?

In Pet Lovers 1416532805.51

conniec, you and your boy will be in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: Prayer request for ConnieC's young black lab - internal bleeding - and other ill pets and ferals in need

In Pet Lovers 1416532654.513

Adding my prayers for Connie and her pup. I know it's terrifying, please let her know people here care. Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi is gone also

In Pet Lovers 1416532510.51

Ok, thinking about you too. It will be good for you to get Tiggi home. {{{Debbie}}} Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416455532.48

Happy hump day! Been having trouble logging in here last couple days but wanted to say we are fine here in our corner of WNY. The pictures on the national news are actually just south and due east of Buffalo where they have gotten between 5 and 6 feet of snow with another couple feet due in the next day or so. Whew... Keeping all those folks and critters in my prayers. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416224762.203

Good Monday morning! Hope it will be a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner November 17-23, 2014

Last Reply by panda lady 1416765277.393 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 309
1 2 3 4 ...309Next