TSV(R) Preview
143 Members and 12891 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1410952675.66

Just wanted to check in. I'm glad Tiggi is eating and I agree, she deserves to get all her favorites! Continue Reading

Re: Funny Dog Story

In Pet Lovers 1410908394.373

The cat was probably used to dogs. I'm glad your dog had a positive experience with a kitty - maybe this is the start of something!! When our Sheltie is in the yard not only the dog next door comes over to say hello, but his kitty sidekick too! Continue Reading

Re: Worried about my senior dog

In Pet Lovers 1410908054.49

Sorry to hear your girl is having problems. Will keep you in my prayers. Please let us know how you do at the vet. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 15 - 21, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1410907830.61

Honk! happy Humpday eve! Hi beastie, Matty and Sharke! Waving to anyone who may stop in tonight. Is anyone else watching DWTS this season? No favorites yet! Continue Reading

Re: Week Two of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1410779064.97

Late again as always, but I was pooped after coming home from the game last night. Left for the game an hour earlier than usual and literally got one of the last parking spots at the stadium in the furthest spot in the furthest lot. yikes! Nice pre-game ceremony honoring Ralph Wilson. Very emotional when Jim Kelly spoke. The crowd gave him a huge standing ovation, it was deafening. Great game, although I think we might have gotten a little lucky on that Sammy Watkins touchdown, but we'll take it! Nice to be 2-0 and be at the top of the division. WHOHOOOOOO! GO BILLS!!!!! Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 15 - 21, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1410778545.85

Good morning! Pretty chilly here in WNY this morning, looks like it will be the fleece jacket to walk Lily. Hope this will be a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Caring hugs going out too... Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner September 15 - 21, 2014

Last Reply by Matty6 1410957783.973 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: Puppy Breath, Aww what a feeling ...

In Pet Lovers 1410392855.49

Congratulations on your new puppy! Ahhhh.... puppy breath, I am jealous! Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 8 - 14, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1410392699.96

Honk! Happy hump day! I'm worrying about some of you folks and I'm keeping you in my prayers. Hope you can check in when you are able. Just know you are being remembered even if you can't be here right now. beastielove, sending warm greetings to you and head butts to your kitties - although according to something I read, maybe in the Click for Kibble thing? - that it is appropriately called "head bunting" - I think! panda, prayers continue for you and DH, I hope that things, whatever they are, get better soon. matty, hope all is well with you and Steve and Libby, and Tanya off at school. I kn... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 300
1 2 3 4 ...300Next