Handbag Clearance
128 Members and 11362 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 14-20, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1397472165.683

Back to work Monday for me. I'm thinking some of you may have off for Easter break? If so, enjoy! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner April 14-20, 2014

Last Reply by QsZoo 1397787136.03 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: My Dixie

In Pet Lovers 1396885902.45

I'm so sorry about Dixie. It is so hard to lose someone who has been through so much of our lives with us and helped us through the toughest of times. And now is one of the worst times and she's not here to help... I know. It hurts a lot. Wish I could give you a hug in person, but hope you can feel a cyber hug and know that people here do care and understand. {{{freakyforqvc}}} p.s. I know you don't want to think about another pet now, but I hope at some point when the time is right, your beloved Dixie will find a way to send someone very special your way to help heal the hole in your heart. ... Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 7-13, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1396870690.28

Oops, off this week and the animals let me sleep in a little! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner April 7-13, 2014

Last Reply by Lost in MT 1397406724.427 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: Do dogs really go to heaven?

In Pet Lovers 1396264103.13

Nantucket, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your heart hurts so much, and it will be hard to go to work without your dearest friend, but I hope that when customers ask about him it will help you to grieve to talk about him with others that care enough to ask. I believe dogs, cats and all those we love will be waiting for us in heaven, and I love that poem that Doxie shared. Sending you a warm hug this morning and prayers to help get you though today. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 31 - April 6, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1396263399.94

Happy Monday! After getting socked with _now yesterday, it is supposed to be up near 50 today and 60 tomorrow. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner March 31 - April 6, 2014

Last Reply by Matty6 1396869282.453 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 24-30, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1396201120.647

We got an early April Fools joke with 1/2 foot of _now last night, what the heck?! Mother Nature has kind of a funny sense of humor, not LOLing! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 284
1 2 3 4 ...284Next