Labor Day Weekend Clearance
175 Members and 8751 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1409275423.02

Sammycat, thanks for sharing the link. Indy, loved seeing your girl and DBF, she sure purrs up a storm for him! Keeping you all in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 25 - 31, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1408963582.593

Wow, I can't believe this is the last week in August. Summers just go too fast. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner August 25 - 31, 2014

Last Reply by Doxie 1409411028.397 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 18 - 24, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1408914306.93

Sunday sharing... A friend sent me this... https://blog.flickr.net/en/2014/08/22/moving-portraits-of-the-homeless-and-their-pets/ Continue Reading

Re: Candlelight prayer vigil tonight at 9 PM EST,for Tiggi,and many others

In Pet Lovers 1408811495.98

I may not be online, but I will be adding my prayers for sure! Continue Reading

Re: Week Three of the NFL Preseason!!!

In Sports 1408805755.293

Hi all, just jumping back in, late again, lol! Well, we already have star WR Sammy Watkins out with a rib injury with no deadline for when he can come back. Nonetheless, we are headed off to the game this afternoon to see if the Bills can actually score a touchdown once they get in the red zone, and to see the new and improved Ralph Wilson Stadium! Go Bills!! Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 18 - 24, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1408805549.92

Happy Saturday! panda, I have to agree, it has been one stressful week. Hope everyone is able to find some peace and contentment this weekend. You are the best group of people and I'm so glad to be able to come here and find a friendly face, so to speak! Sending hugs! Continue Reading

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1408805049.467

Indy, just catching up, thanks for the update. Your DBF is certainly a dear man and I am glad you have each other to lean on. Keeping you both and Tiggi in my thoughts. {{{OK}}} Continue Reading

Re: Had to Put Down My Sweet Girl Yesterday...Prayers Please

In Pet Lovers 1408804635.333

Maddison, I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty and your brother. As many others here have said, please don't beat yourself up for your decision to try the meds, sometimes there is no good decision, you just have to do the best you can. I have gone both ways, trying everything and letting them go immediately and I think it is human nature to second guess yourself no matter which you did. You made yours with love in your heart and your kitty understood. Sending a caring hug and prayers for you and your remaining kitty. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 297
1 2 3 4 ...297Next