Designer Fashion Clearance
135 Members and 13961 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: Tiggi, my Maine Coon, may have cancer :(

In Pet Lovers 1414638307.063

Indy, keeping you and your babies in my prayers. Continue Reading

Re: The Eyes of an Animal

In Pet Lovers 1414549155.59

Thank you for sharing this, and thank you conit for mentioning the 60 Minutes piece. I missed it, but I hope I can find it online. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 27 - November 2, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1414549002.83

No you don't! la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaa (hands covering ears) la la la laaaaaaaa Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414539368.493

Hi Matty, beastie and NChg! Welcome LadyAmara! Hope you can stop by often and chat! It got unseasonably warm here in WNY today, in the high 70's and very windy. No telling what it'll be tomorrow! So long as it doesn't entail _now I am fine with it! Continue Reading

Re: Week Eight of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1414407177.667

Monday mornings are always so much better in WNY when the Bills have won. I used to love to go into work just to rehash the game. Now all my fellow sports fans are gone. Twitter is ok, but it's just not the same. teganslaw, sorry about how your game ended. I think Big Ben was just trying to outdo Tom Terrific. SPURT, thanks for the good wishes for the Bills and for asking about my furbutts. They are good. Oscar the cat is still king of the roost! gardenman, I appreciate your picking the Bills this week and I'm sorry things didn't work out for the Eagles. Did you see that the Jets put in Micha... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414406801.9

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner October 27 - November 2, 2014

Last Reply by Sharke 1414625997.007 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1414370489.287

Honk! Hope this has been a peaceful and content weekend for everyone. Continue Reading

Re: I didn't think I would ever get over the loss. . .

In Pet Lovers 1414370175.227

LadyA, I'm sorry I did not make it here yesterday, your post touched my heart and I know how anniversaries can be hard. I know your story will give strength to those who have lost furbabies recently and wonder if they will ever be able to get through the pain. Bless you. I do hope that Mr. Gidget finds a special companion to place in your path. You are such a loving fur mom and there are just so many loving kitties out there who desperately need a home, I just know that your boy is working on someone special for you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 305
1 2 3 4 ...305Next