Better Than Black Friday
72 Members and 13911 Guests Online

Sheltie Mom's Activity

Re: Wasn't Sure Where to Post This - CNN Story About Pit Bull Kills

In Pet Lovers 1416972837.553

I would still sign the family petition if you are against breed banning legislation. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416972697.27

update: reprieve? http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/living/louisiana-pit-bull-ban-update/index.html?iref=allsearch Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416972205.03

Thanks for sharing this. I couldn't believe it when I read the story on cnn. I've shared it on Twitter and Facebook. Hope everyone at least takes a look at this story. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner November 24-30, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1416971140.097

Hope everyone in the path of this latest storm stays safe. Please check in when you can. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416971053.173

I'll be around but if any of you are headed out wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. I am thankful for all of you. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416830347.837

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. If you are traveling this week for the holiday, hope you have a safe journey. Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Continue Reading

The Pet Chat Corner November 24-30, 2014

Last Reply by Sheltie Mom 1416971139.577 | Started by Sheltie Mom in Pet Lovers

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts. Continue Reading

Re: RIP my pretty bird.

In Pet Lovers 1416764376.537

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't beat yourself up, you were trying to help her and it was done out of love. As beastielove says, she is flying free now. I very much believe that we will be reunited with our pets one day. Sending caring hugs to you. Continue Reading

Re: Week Twelve of the NFL Regular Season!!!

In Sports 1416692892.323

First of all, congrats Raiders fans! What a game! As to the Bills situation, as you all know by now, the game has been moved to Detroit on Monday night. Getting the team there was quite a production as most of them live near the stadium but couldn't get out. Snowmobiles to the rescue! I can't even imagine the logistics of getting everyone out, but they are and finally got to practice last night for the first time. There is no telling how the game will be, but if any one lives in the Detroit area, go to the game, tickets are free, and cheer for my Bills, ok! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 310
1 2 3 4 ...310Next