Spring Fashion Days
54 Members and 17431 Guests Online

Krimpette's Activity

Re: Hey Susan, it's NOT "lenth"

In Susan Graver 1425596957.267

And then there's always "nuclear". Continue Reading

In Susan Graver 1425591076.153

On 3/5/2015 redngold said: On 3/5/2015 Krimpette said: Wow. You wouldn't want to be around me. I'm usually in too much of a hurry to add the "g". (I do, however, say "asked"!) You're right, I wouldn't! Makes no sense since it takes no longer to say it properly. Happy to oblige! My friends like me just the way I am! Continue Reading

Ellen's show

Last Reply by sylviahomeatlast 1425625141.617 | Started by Krimpette in Viewpoints

Someone on Ellen's show just won a $5,000 QVC gift card!!! Runner-up got a $500 card and the audience all got $200 QVc gift cards. Wow! $5,000 - that's a lot of SG!!!!! Continue Reading

In Susan Graver 1425588270.647

Wow. You wouldn't want to be around me. I'm usually in too much of a hurry to add the "g". (I do, however, say "asked"!) Continue Reading

Re: Dotty Graver

In Fashion Talk 1425585126.433

On 3/5/2015 BlueCollarBabe said: On 3/5/2015 baker said: I think people continue to complain about SG's on air persona in hopes that the powers that be will do something. For what ever reason SG can't control her enthusiasm and work more harmoniously with the host, well I feel sorry for her. For those who continue to condone her behavior and even say they enjoy her , I don't think you are doing her any favors, she needs help. You know it's funny how differently we all perceive things. I see every host enjoying themselves immensely when they are on with SG. They all seem relaxed, laughing and... Continue Reading

Re: Haunted!

In Viewpoints 1425580459.193

So many women are going blonde these days, it seems. Not a good look on KK. Continue Reading

Re: Cash Wedding Gift

In Viewpoints 1425579990.91

I'd probably just send my regrets if I hardly knew the couple. If you feel you must send something, $25-50 would be more than enough for a non-attendee. What are they going to do…..come after you if you don't give enough to suit them? It's a gift. Give what you can afford or feel like giving. Continue Reading

Re: Graver Shows

In TSV Talk 1425579544.373

I enjoy SG and her presentations. I never get the complaints. I just don't watch a vendor or host if they bother me so. It's very easy to shop on line and many of the products even have videos which can be easily muted. Continue Reading

Re: Surprised by the way jackets (A221808) were packaged

In Linea 1425579279.03

On 3/5/2015 liney215 said: I ordered a Susan Graver tunic and was shocked to see it when it arrived. I couldn't even tell what it was until I pulled it out of the plastic bag. It was just rolled up and full of wrinkles. Someone else must have had this tunic before me because I can't believe they would send something out looking like that. So now it is on its way back. That's exactly what I thought with one of the three Linea items that I recently received. One was rolled up in a ball. It did, however, look new. It's just that the rolled up one and the other two that were carelessly folded... Continue Reading

Re: Dotty Graver

In Fashion Talk 1425579117.04

She's clearly one of their more popular vendors. Didn't take long for her TSV to sell out (again!). Some folks (like myself) much enjoy her and some of her products. Trying to change the connotation of her former nickname is so childish. It's already been explained how the nickname came about. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 664
1 2 3 4 ...664Next