Dooney Days
112 Members and 17951 Guests Online

Krimpette's Activity

Re: Hosts "star" hype

In Q News 1416663426.34

A bit off-topics (sorry). I buy a fair amount of clothing (particularly tops) from QVC. I never fail to receive compliments. And without fail, most of the people complimenting me have never heard of QVC. I love it…… I don't see myself coming and going, as can happen otherwise. As to "stars", I have a hard time considering a shopping show host to be a "star", the way I see it. Continue Reading

Re: Thanksgiving is being pushed aside by Retail

In Viewpoints 1416663055.01

There are many people who work odd hours and may welcome the idea to adjust their Thanksgiving celebration to be able to do some shopping. I choose not to shop on Thanksgiving, and certainly NOT on "black Friday", so it won't impact me on celebrating Thanksgiving in a more traditional way. Continue Reading

Re: If you bought the Frozen necklace/music box did you test it?

In Viewpoints 1416609306.783

I just tried mine and it works just fine. My grand-niece is going to love it! Continue Reading

Re: So, You do not like turkey......What do you cook?????????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416608916.213

The important part is being with your dad. Why not fix him his favorites? Ham? Chicken? Beef? Hot dogs? Burgers? Make a meal that will make you and your dad the happiest on Thanksgiving. Continue Reading

Re: Wish Susan would quit saying, "I'm only five feet four"........

In Susan Graver 1416581705.047

I always thought that she was just giving viewers a point of reference. Continue Reading

Re: Dental Bridges and Implants

In Health & Fitness 1416516832.08

I have more implants than I can count. But I've had them for so long, I can't remember the exact number. I've never had any issues with any of them. However, I was going to get more on another side of my mouth and needed bone grafting. Unfortunately, the bone grafting failed so I live with a "flipper" now in that area. Continue Reading

Re: David wine tasting

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416485892.773

I'm missing something here……what difference does it make how David holds the wine glass?????????? So what????? Continue Reading

Re: QVC prices for fashion (costume) jewelry

In Viewpoints 1416430946.03

I don't buy a whole lot of costume jewelry, but did buy the Linea fish necklace a few months ago. Without exception, I have never received so many compliments on a piece of jewelry. And that particular item is worth every penny of it. It's a much better made piece of costume jewelry than I've ever seen elsewhere. I doubt that piece would sell for $20 at Macy's. Continue Reading

Re: TSV/Mrs Prindables- disappointed :(

In Fashion Talk 1416427133.567

They sure do look good, but I was unsure about the combination of the very tart Granny Smith apple coupled with the sweet exterior. Continue Reading

Re: Would this make you uncomfortable?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416427007.363

On 11/19/2014 chick b said: Hah! Yeah, Krimpette - I didn't get that part either. Not knowing better, my immediate thought was that it was some sort of a home shopping party where the guests are "expected" to buy something. Hopefully, that's incorrect. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 614
1 2 3 4 ...614Next