TSV(R) Preview
118 Members and 18150 Guests Online

Krimpette's Activity

Re: DG2 Jeans (HSN) -- any thoughts or opinions?

In Fashion Talk 1422715018.26

I like some of her styles and others, not so much. I'm passing on today's style. Continue Reading

Re: Why? Oh why is Rick hosting the Vicenza jewelry show?

In Jewelry Talk 1422638504.64

On 1/30/2015 ChynnaBlue said: Really? He can't make suggestions about how to wear a bracelet because he's a man? That's absolutely ridiculous. By that standard, zero men should be allowed to design fashion, because they can't try things or put together an outfit. And yet... look at all the male fashion designers. Do you refuse to buy things designed by men because they can't possibly know what they are doing? There are very few things people cannot due simply because of their gender. Gender-based discrimination is terrible. Don't be a sexist. I agree completely!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Who drives an old car?

In Viewpoints 1422632536.89

2005 Mercury Montego. Just turned 40,000 miles!!!! I love my car and hope I don't have to trade it any time soon. Continue Reading

Re: Layers by Lizden Marvelush Cable Knit Fringed Poncho

In TSV Talk 1422631982.137

I think they're pretty, but I don't care to put outerwear over my head. I do like the brand, but I prefer the shrugs that they had recently. In fact, I own three!!!! Continue Reading

Re: New PMSTYLE

In Fashion Talk 1422630482.66

Never watched it before, even less reason to watch it now. Just can't watch SK. Sorry. Continue Reading

Re: Why? Oh why is Rick hosting the Vicenza jewelry show?

In Jewelry Talk 1422620262.397

I think Rick is AWESOME in jewelry shows! He's always done a lot of them, to my recollection. Very often featured with JRipka. I like Rick. I'd prefer him on jewelry shows than AN. Continue Reading

Re: What is the jewelry packaging like?

In Jewelry Talk 1422570628.797

On 1/29/2015 pinkwblingplz said:Oh that looks nice. Ok thanks! On 1/29/2015 kathoderay said: Most likely your jewelry purchase will arrive in something like this. Keep in mind that the lid does have a big Q on the top. I thought you didn't want any sort of identifying logo. Continue Reading

Re: NO LUNCHTIME SPECIAL ON TODAY JAN. 29, 2015

In Fashion Talk 1422550990.993

I rarely buy any of their lunchtime offerings, but I do check every day. Nothing today. Continue Reading

Re: What is the jewelry packaging like?

In Jewelry Talk 1422550641.227

Depends on what you're buying (designer brand, etc). I buy a fair amount of sterling silver jewelry from QVC. Almost all of it comes with the jewelry item in a plastic bag which is inside a velvet-ish drawstring bag, which is inside a box that has an ivory colored lid with the QVC logo. I can't recall any jewelry I've purchased that comes in a "velvet encased box". Guess I'm not buying whatever brand comes in that type of a box. Continue Reading

Re: MarkCharles Misilli ugh

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1422546377.163

I'm shocked! I don't believe I ever heard a complaint about him before!!!! I think he's delightful. I've always enjoyed his presentations. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 645
1 2 3 4 ...645Next