TSV(R) Preview
159 Members and 15733 Guests Online

Krimpette's Activity

Re: Emeril's Small Deep Fryer....HELP!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414009193.233

Sorry I can't help you, but have you tried You Tube? There are a number of You Tube videos on some of Emeril's fryers. If nobody here can help you, maybe one of the videos on You Tube will. Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Opinion on this desk...

In For the Home Talk 1413978035.987

It's a nice looking piece of furniture, but doesn't look practical for a 12-year old boy. Lovely designer piece, though. Continue Reading

Re: Vera Bradley TSV - 10/23

In TSV Talk 1413916495.58

I love their microfiber bags. Just ordered the red. Continue Reading

Re: CNN Implements Huge Budget Cuts

In Viewpoints 1413905566.923

I used to watch more of CNN during the afternoon hours, but I just can't take any more of Brook Baldwin. Not sure why she finds in necessary to hike her skirts up so high, none of the other females I've seen on that channel seem to do that. Hard to take her seriously. Continue Reading

Re: What happened to?

In Viewpoints 1413904957.907

I just can't watch him on the food shows. He acts like he's never eaten before. Gross! Continue Reading

Re: Blade Runner Gets 5 years in Prison for killing Girlfriend

In Viewpoints 1413904440.877

I'm surprised he got any jail time. Sad, for her parents, that he got away with such a light sentence. Continue Reading

Re: Lots of Anna's items already on extended delivery!

In Scrapbooking 1413841233.643

Did anyone actually experience "extended delivery" this last time around? I ordered items that were shown as "extended delivery" early in the day, but that caption seemed to have disappeared by afternoon. I got everything within a couple of days. The sad thing is, them showing "extended delivery" on the Christmas card kit certainly had a negative impact on sales, even though it ended up not being on extended delivery. I'm sure some folks noticed that early in the day and decided they weren't interested in ordering….because of the delay. Certainly things didn't seem to run as smooth... Continue Reading

Re: QVC OR HARRY LONDON CO. LIED!

In TSV Talk 1413820720.57

What date are they promising you now? Continue Reading

Re: ORDERS!!

In Electronics Talk 1413814279.953

You do what you have to do. Continue Reading

Re: restaurant coffee

In Viewpoints 1413813798.52

My favorite is Dunkin' Donuts coffee - at their place or mine. Just got a mini-Keurig and am enjoying what they are calling "Donut Shop" coffee. Tastes great also! (I mostly drink just one cup a day, so I'm hardly an expert.) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 603
1 2 3 4 ...603Next