Back-in-Stock Fashions
89 Members and 13377 Guests Online

Krimpette's Activity

Re: Help - Difference between Advantage and Advantage II flea products?

In Viewpoints 1414791279.567

If you don't get an answer here, you might also post under the Pet Lovers forum. Continue Reading

Re: about leftover Halloween candy

In Viewpoints 1414766755.397

I can't imagine freezing any of the items you mentioned. I'm with others, just give out more to those who show up. When it's gone, it's gone. Continue Reading

Re: are you going to watch Nik Wallenda on Sunday?

In Viewpoints 1414764631.693

I wonder who pays for all it takes for a locality to set up for his stunts. No, I won't be watching. Continue Reading

Re: Frostguard TSV V32886

In TSV Talk 1414761476.403

I ordered two at two different times during the day of the show. I received the first one a couple of days ago (it's red), and the blue one arrived yesterday. Continue Reading

Re: GMA on Halloween

In Viewpoints 1414761137

It seems like ever since LaraS arrived at GMA, it's been mostly fl*ff and very little substance. Such a shame. Not sure why GeorgeS chooses to stay with such drivel. Continue Reading

Re: Time to stop drinking the "Q-ool-aid"

In Suggestion Box 1414760416.203

I enjoy shopping channels and shopping on line way more than I do trudging through B&M stores. Sorry. Continue Reading

Re: Three threads got poofed, coming here

In Suggestion Box 1414760200.013

And to use a personal tragedy to sell a product is simply wrong. Continue Reading

Re: Suggestions for Repositionable Adhesive

In Scrapbooking 1414755713.607

Wish I could help, but I don't use repositionable on my cards either. All I do is lay out the card pretty much the way I think I want it. Leave it for a bit, and go back periodically to tweak the layout. I, too, want to be able to re-use the embellishments, so this is what works for me. Continue Reading

Re: Germack lady making me nuts constantly handling all the nuts/fruits!

In Viewpoints 1414679455.42

I tend to not worry much about most germs, so I guess I hadn't really noticed. Continue Reading

Re: Three threads got poofed, coming here

In Suggestion Box 1414667519.383

I totally agree with the OP. I have no desire to "relate" to the hosts on a personal level. I'm sorry they have trials and tribulations in their lives, but I see no need to repeatedly air those to the viewers. If unable to deal with their personal grief, they should take time off and possibly get some help. It's out there! You can get professional help. The viewers can't help you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 607
1 2 3 4 ...607Next