New Holiday Decor
126 Members and 15791 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1413499589.94

Hi Everyone! I have so been off the grid... Crazy busy with school and all... Brain dead by the end of the long school day. Here is a pic of my boy Jack... Laying on one of the cat shelves... I got him a stretch collar with a bell, but he pulls it off... So much for a good idea... Hope you are all well... :) Continue Reading

Re: DOES YOUR CAT UNDERSTAND WHAT "NO" MEANS ?

In Pet Lovers 1412648001.017

Mine know, no. However, there is the ignor factor. They will look over their shoulders, flip their tail and attempt to do what they intended to do. A sterner NO, will usually stop things. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412647652.807

Lola. Your babies are so cute. I love creamy beige colored kittens. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412608238.513

Jeremiah!!! I won't has how old you are, but in kitty years you look fabu!!! :) Hope you and your family, both two and four legged have a wonderful and blessed day!!! Love- Rooney, Jack, Mouse, CHB, Momma, Salty, Pepper, Lewi, Li' Girl, Lil' Momma, Lil' Bit, Hank, and all the other little souls that find my kitty soup kitchen. Continue Reading

Re: The New Duraflame TSV Is Beautiful!

In For the Home Talk 1412447687.053

On 10/3/2014 Chrissy76 said: Why does QVC send these numbers to some customers and not others, and then make it so difficult to find the information? Does not make me inclined to buy! Not exactly sure where to do it, but you can sign up for emails. I get several a day. Most I ignore, but some hit the spot. I bet if you call customer service , the will help. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412387272.963

Hi Everyone! I know I've been off the grid. Been busy with school. Seems to just be more and more demands. Sometimes wonder how I will get it done each day, but so far I'm getting it done. It is really feeling like Fall. Got down to 25 last night and has been 29 the previous three. Hope everyone is well, the two and four legged. Take care everyone. Catch ya all soon. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411770877.487

On 9/26/2014 beastielove said: Friday Morning Greetings Wishing that everyone has a fur-tastic day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... Have you put a bell on that bad boy yet???!!! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Hey. Haven't yet. I'm traveling to my folks this weekend so will get to a Target, Pets Mart, etc., to find one. He's has been a naughty buy... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411519258.983

On 9/22/2014 beastielove said: On 9/22/2014 Rooney1 said: My boy Jack had quite the adventure yesterday... <br /> <br /> Rooney... I'm so glad and thankful that your very bad boy is safe and sound. You're also lucky to have such concerned and helpful neighbors. You might have to put a bell around Jack's neck so that you'll know where he is at all times before you open the door!!! -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= That is a very good idea. Need to see what I can find with a break away collar with a bell. He is a sneak. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411426327.037

My boy Jack had quit the adventure yesterday... Yesterday, when I was letting Momma Kat out into the back yard, apparently Jack snickered out without me seeing him. The last several weeks he has been on this kick to sneak out. Yesterday he was successful. Well, about 6:00 - kitty dinner time - I realized that he hadn't been bugging me for his food. I also realized that he was not in the house. He had to be outside, for about 4 hours... I got my neighbor and we walked around the neighborhood showing his picture and asking that they call if they see him. This very nice older lady eve... Continue Reading

Re: Hunting related product sold by QVC

In Viewpoints 1411336206.56

On 9/19/2014 MomTo2Dogs said: On 9/19/2014 Rooney1 said: Personally I don't like hunting, however I believe in the free market and if you don't like it protest with your pocketbook. I get so tired of this "I'm offended so you should stop doing what you are doing." Anyway. Pounce away. It isn't a protest if you quietly sit on your pocketbook. And I'm sorry if you feel disagreement is an of act of pouncing. This forum is to exchange thoughts and opinions. Not everyone is going to be in agreement and that is okay. I agree that we can agree to disagree, however, I said pounce away because the ma... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 462
1 2 3 4 ...462Next