Fashion Special Offers
162 Members and 13583 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Off Topic: Denim and Co. "How Comfy Knit Jeans"

In Viewpoints 1406870847.76

Thanks for your input. I will bite the bullet and purchase a pair. Thanks again. :) Continue Reading

Re: My eye doctor is holding my medical records until I pay him and then have to wait 90days.

In Viewpoints 1406849624.033

I don't know, but that doesn't seem legal. I think I might do some research, take a ream of Xerox paper in, drop it on the counter and tell them I will wait. Continue Reading

Re: Off Topic: Denim and Co. "How Comfy Knit Jeans"

In Viewpoints 1406849509.267

On 7/31/2014 ShowMe said: Rooney......I am a lover of these knit jeans......own several pairs of them, plus the Bermuda shorts, and capris...... I own the jeans in the wine, evergreen, navy, and a couple other different colors....... To answer your question......no, they do not look like polyester knit. They do launder very nicely, and fit the same way they did before they were laundered...... As many know on here, I am true D&C fan, and I believe I can honestly say I think you will like them very much. I am 5'3", so I order the petite length.....perfect in length and rise..... Thanks Sh... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1406848230.663

My boy Jack looking under the bedroom door. He REALLY want in their... :) Continue Reading

Off Topic: Denim and Co. "How Comfy Knit Jeans"

Last Reply by LipstickDiva 1406908175.177 | Started by Rooney1 in Viewpoints

Hello Everyone! I am sorry that this question is off topic and if this question has been beaten into the ground, but I need to make a decision of whether or not to purchase... I know I could buy them and if I am unhappy send them back - but thought this might save me a step. In the description it says that they are 96% cotton and 4% spandex, but in the name it says knit. My question is, do these pants look like normal denim jeans, or do they look more like polyester knit type of pant? I am a school teacher, LOVE and live in jeans, but need colored jeans to wear to school. These seem perfect ... Continue Reading

Denim & Co. "How Comfy" Regular Boot Cut Knit Jeans?????

Last Reply by lisadpa 1406900399.897 | Started by Rooney1 in Denim & Co

Hello Everyone! I am sorry if this question has been beaten into the ground, but I need to make a decision of whether or not to purchase... In the description it says that they are 96% cotton and 4% spandex, but in the name it says knit. My question is, do these pants look like normal denim jeans, or do they look more like polyester knit type of pant? I am a school teacher, LOVE jeans, but need colored jeans to wear to school. These seem perfect if they are NOT polyester knit looking pants. I know I could buy them and if I am unhappy send them back - but thought this might save me a step.... Continue Reading

Re: The Bachelorette/After the Rose Discussion - Possible Spoiler

In Viewpoints 1406779300.533

Here is my 10 cents and opinion: I think Nick was a sore looser who thought all along that he was going to walk away with the prize. It was low class to say what he did, even if it was true. I think that statement showed his true character. I think that Nick said what he said to discredit and embarrass her. As for his stumbling demeanor, I didn't buy that either. Granted the show is heavily edited, but I don't recall him ever having issues with that - unless he was with Andi. I think that is his game. I also think following her to Mexico, etc., was a bit like a stalker. I find that scary... A... Continue Reading

Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

In Beauty Banter 1406778782.62

Here is my 10 cents and opinion: First of all, I think Nick was a sore looser who thought all along that he was going to walk away with the prize. It was low class to say what he did, even if it was true. I think that statement showed his true character. I think that Nick said what he said to discredit and embarrass her. As for his stumbling demeanor, I didn't buy that either. Granted the show is heavily edited, but I don't recall him ever having issues with that - unless he was with Andi. I think that is his game. I also think following her to Mexico, etc., was a bit like a stalker. I... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 459
1 2 3 4 ...459Next