TSV(R) Preview
147 Members and 16142 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1422571869.13

Here is a pic of Salty and Pepper. Any time I turn on the heater in my bedroom, Salty heads for the top. That is her spot... If Pepper beats her to it, she chases her off... Here is my Mouse. ...And my boy Jack... I hope you all have a PAWSOME night and the rest of the week. :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1422571672.727

On 1/29/2015 okBlonde said: Finally! Maggie and Abigail are friends! Maggie never lets up on chasing Abby....so much so that I've had to almost double the amount of food I feed Abby. Hi OK... LOVE the moustache on your black/white kitty. Too cute... Am glad that they are getting along... I know how frustrating that can be. Continue Reading

Re: Hero cat rescues baby dumped in street by climbing in box to keep it warm in freezing conditions

In Viewpoints 1422042816.79

On 1/22/2015 mominohio said: On 1/16/2015 raven-blackbird said: sorry................don't see this as a cat doing anything other then doing what a cat does..........looks for a warm place to sleep, and cries when it's hungry...........I DO find it very fortuitous that the cat happen to pick that particular box................................................raven ETA..........I do find calling the cat a "hero" very insulting to the people who have made a conscious decision to do a heroic act............the passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 WERE heroes.............they made a conscious d... Continue Reading

Re: Downton Abbey - who thinks Bates killed Green?

In Viewpoints 1422042157.107

On 1/19/2015 LipstickDiva said: When is this show on? I don't watch but does it air on Sunday nights and you just spoiled the episode? Nothing has been spoiled. There has been speculation since Green died that Mr. Bates might have done it... The OP was simply asking what we each think. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421881449.697

http://www.popfotos.com/15-cats-who-were-publicly-shamed-for-their-mischief-pics/?utm_source=o b&utm_medium=PopFotos%20-%20Desktop%20-%20US%20-%2015%20Cats&utm_campaign=15%20Cats%20Who%20Got%20Caught%20By%20Their%20Owners%20(Pics) Here is a fun link. Take the space out in row 2 between the o and b before trying the link. For some reason, the Q didn't like those two letters next to each other.... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421276416.03

My boy Jack... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1421276345.017

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! We received about 5 inches of snow last night. Here is a picture of Momma Kat splayed out on the couch with her "if I lay here very quietly, she won't put me out" face... ha ha ha! Not that I would have made her go out... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1420935640.187

On 1/6/2015 Jeremiah 2911 said: You have got to be kidding. The one time I didn't copy my post -- it timed out -- and vanished into thin air. Oh my gosh, I wrote such a good comment.... Anyway, now I'll try to briefly recap what I wrote: Hello to you all, hope everyone and their furbabes are doing well. Rooney, love those pics of Tilly and the baby kitty. Bless your dad for saving that tiny kitty! Love your gorgeous embroidery! The picture of Salty is adorable. I still think you should market some of your cats photos to a greeting card company --- or start your own... Of course I love the pic... Continue Reading

Re: Do you clean with bleach?

In For the Home Talk 1420404483.53

I put a bit of bleach in my dish water each day. Yes, I still do dishes the old fashion way... :) hahaha... I wipe down the counters and other surfaces, door handles, light switches, etc. after completing the dish washing. If it is gross, I will make another sink of water and wipe things down. I just know that the cats tap-dance on my counters/table when I am at work... hahahah... I also use Clorox wipe for quick clean up, as well as the Clorox cleaning spray. But, with anything you must always be careful to not splatter, spill or inhale the fumes. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1420399312.007

Salty, CHB and my boy Jack hanging out on his top shelve... They love their kitty shelves... :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 466
1 2 3 4 ...466Next