Give Gorgeous
130 Members and 13715 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1414018889.17

Here is CHB, Salty and Pepper keeping my bed warm for me... Everyone fights to get to sleep on my bed... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414018624.327

On 10/19/2014 QsZoo said: Hey Rooney and Friends:) Crazy busy here too!! Looking forward the Thanksgiving week and a break. Hugs and snugs to all of your furkids:) Have a wonderful sweet Sunday. We have much to be thankful for: Love Ya!! Q and her Zoo Hi Q... Hope things in the zoo (both of them - home and classroom) are good. All good here... Just so busy trying to fit it all in and make sure that the kids are learning it all... So much testing... People really have no idea... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414018547.633

On 10/17/2014 beastielove said: Friday Evening Greetings Hoping that everyone had a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... That handsome boy of yours sure has the look of the Devil in his eyes! Too bad that the collar with the bell didn't pan out. I'm assuming that the cute photo that he's lying next to is of you and your brothers. You were quite a little cutie! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Hi Beastie, Yes, the pic is of me, and my two brothers on my 5th birthday. :) Jack wanted n... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413499589.94

Hi Everyone! I have so been off the grid... Crazy busy with school and all... Brain dead by the end of the long school day. Here is a pic of my boy Jack... Laying on one of the cat shelves... I got him a stretch collar with a bell, but he pulls it off... So much for a good idea... Hope you are all well... :) Continue Reading

Re: DOES YOUR CAT UNDERSTAND WHAT "NO" MEANS ?

In Pet Lovers 1412648001.017

Mine know, no. However, there is the ignor factor. They will look over their shoulders, flip their tail and attempt to do what they intended to do. A sterner NO, will usually stop things. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412647652.807

Lola. Your babies are so cute. I love creamy beige colored kittens. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412608238.513

Jeremiah!!! I won't has how old you are, but in kitty years you look fabu!!! :) Hope you and your family, both two and four legged have a wonderful and blessed day!!! Love- Rooney, Jack, Mouse, CHB, Momma, Salty, Pepper, Lewi, Li' Girl, Lil' Momma, Lil' Bit, Hank, and all the other little souls that find my kitty soup kitchen. Continue Reading

Re: The New Duraflame TSV Is Beautiful!

In For the Home Talk 1412447687.053

On 10/3/2014 Chrissy76 said: Why does QVC send these numbers to some customers and not others, and then make it so difficult to find the information? Does not make me inclined to buy! Not exactly sure where to do it, but you can sign up for emails. I get several a day. Most I ignore, but some hit the spot. I bet if you call customer service , the will help. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1412387272.963

Hi Everyone! I know I've been off the grid. Been busy with school. Seems to just be more and more demands. Sometimes wonder how I will get it done each day, but so far I'm getting it done. It is really feeling like Fall. Got down to 25 last night and has been 29 the previous three. Hope everyone is well, the two and four legged. Take care everyone. Catch ya all soon. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411770877.487

On 9/26/2014 beastielove said: Friday Morning Greetings Wishing that everyone has a fur-tastic day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... Have you put a bell on that bad boy yet???!!! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Hey. Haven't yet. I'm traveling to my folks this weekend so will get to a Target, Pets Mart, etc., to find one. He's has been a naughty buy... :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 463
1 2 3 4 ...463Next