TSV(R) Preview
131 Members and 16429 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1397236301.177

On 4/9/2014 denisemb said: On 4/8/2014 Jeremiah 2911 said: On 4/6/2014 denisemb said: All your pets are so precious! And I love the picture of the doggie in the (car) window! This is my favorite picture of our little guy who passed away 2 yrs ago. We miss him every day (and don't be mislead by his expression - he was incredibly affectionate and didn't have a mean bone in his body.) "Who are you calling "cute"?!?!" Oh what an adorable little cat! I can understand that you must miss him very much. I'm sure he brought you much joy & happiness while he was with you. I believe that our pets... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397235953.15

On 4/9/2014 Jeremiah 2911 said: On 4/8/2014 Rooney1 said: My boy Jack sitting of the coffe table listening to me talk to my mother and waiting for me to get off the phone. He is very much not a lap cat, but once in a while he will crawl in my lap until he realizes what he has done, then he leaps off and shake himself... Then turn and give me "the look." Great photo of Jack -- as gorgeous as ever! Such a photogenic cat. :) Thanks. He really is a very special boy. He his the only boy, so give the girls a run for their money. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1396999471.237

On 4/6/2014 denisemb said: All your pets are so precious! And I love the picture of the doggie in the (car) window! This is my favorite picture of our little guy who passed away 2 yrs ago. We miss him every day (and don't be mislead by his expression - he was incredibly affectionate and didn't have a mean bone in his body.) "Who are you calling "cute"?!?!" Oh my! What a precious little soul... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1396999433.41

My boy Jack sitting of the coffe table listening to me talk to my mother and waiting for me to get off the phone. He is very much not a lap cat, but once in a while he will crawl in my lap until he realizes what he has done, then he leaps off and shake himself... Then turn and give me "the look." Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1396567788.65

Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope all is well with everyone! Crazy windy here... Yesterday we had some sustained winds of 77 miles per hour. This is not that unusual, but it was bad. This is after all our windy season (March - May) Hope you all have an awesome night and weekend. Here is a pic of my boy Jack keeping me company after I got home form work... He is such a naughty boy, but I love him... Continue Reading

Re: With a heavy and sad heart our sweet girl Sandy passed away this morning....

In Pet Lovers 1395962312.43

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet and loving Sandy. (((Hugs to you and your family))) God bless Sandy! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1395961965.76

Isn't this just the cutest!!! A friend forwarded to me. I think it was on Pinterest. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1395955526.187

Simon's cat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4 Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1395955276.93

Momma Kat taking a nap on one of their personal shelves... :) She has been staying in a lot as the wind is blowing like crazy... She doesn't like it and I can't say that I blame her... Continue Reading

Re: L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger's Girlfriend, Found Dead Her assistant found her hanged this morning

In Viewpoints 1395280159.43

On 3/18/2014 ennui1 said: On 3/17/2014 makeup addict said: Do you think it could have been an accident? Like David Carridine? Asphyxiation autoerotique is uncommon in women. We're just built differently. And, she was found fully clothed. I read somewhere that she hung herself on a door knob, which if true sounds strange to me. I don't suppose we'll ever know. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 444
1 2 3 4 ...444Next