TSV(R) Preview
131 Members and 17171 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: NASCAR: Tony Stewart To Announce Retirement From Auto Racing:

In Viewpoints 1408234286.547

I think the only thing anyone knows for sure is that the young man got out of his car and 100% contributed to his death. What additional part Srewat played is unknown at this time. We may never know for sure. It is tragic all the way around. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn :( :( :(

In Viewpoints 1407878244.32

Very sad. No one should ever have to loose a child. My God bless them. Continue Reading

Re: Learn something new every day. (about cats)

In Viewpoints 1407877821.477

It is my experience that some cats are mousers. Some are not. Have had cats that have never missed a meal and were lethal to mice and others just the opposite. Continue Reading

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 4 - 10, 2014

In Pet Lovers 1407622692.317

On 8/9/2014 Mishell5 said: Hi... I didn't really know where to go. We lost our gorgeous cat yesterday (she was 21 years old). My husband and I, and our 2 grown kids are devastated. I can hardly function. I just need to vent I thought I would be safe here. Anyway,,, thanks for listening. I am just lost. Michelle M. I am so sorry for your loss. I, as do the lovely ladies on this board understand and feel your pain. I too lost a kitty this weekend. She was just a bit over two years old. She had, as we could best determine, feline pancreatitis. Young or old it is just as painful. My Cora was 20 ... Continue Reading

Re: what product would you like to see returned to QVC?

In Viewpoints 1407617312.733

The Denim and Co old style jeans with the modern waist in lots of colors.... Not everyone wants knit jeans. They are not jeans. A variety would be nice. Continue Reading

Re: NJ Judge orders teen to turn over her Facebook account re: charges against accused ra*pist. How do you feel about that?

In Viewpoints 1407617100.023

Another example of not putting information on any form of social media that you don't want to potentially get out there. I will say it again. Social Media is devastating our society. Continue Reading

Re: Whoopi vs. Barbara

In Viewpoints 1407616558

IMO that show is well past it's sell-by date. As for Woopi, a bit of biting the hand that fed you. Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1407616146.26

That would be sad if they deleted our thread. But, we can always start another one. Continue Reading

Re: YBF eyebrow pencil

In Beauty Banter 1407464777.697

On 8/7/2014 kachina624 said: On 8/7/2014 pupcakes said: I have been using it for over 10 years. When Models Prefer closed their website I ordered 10 of them. I ran out & had to order YBF. It is not the same pencil as MP was. Now I am looking for another brand. Same thing here. I thought I had a lifetime supply but eventually ran out. The newer ones aren't nearly as good. It's a shame because they brought Staci a lot of business. Have been using the IT pencil. Very similar IMO. I have not had any issues . Need it to just give a little shadow to the tail of my brows since thinning due to t... Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1406961676.777

On 8/1/2014 Jeremiah 2911 said: What is in the bedroom that Jack is so interested in? Is Salty sleeping in there? Cute pictures, Rooney. :) Jack wants in my bedroom mostly because the door is closed. And Salt and Pepper are in there... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 460
1 2 3 4 ...460Next