TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 17527 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1416593282.61

TGIF!!! I hope everyone is having a PAWSOME day and weekend... Chilly here today. Overcast with a 10-20% chance of snow... We need the moisture, so some rain and/or snow would be okay with me. Catch ya all later!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416438894.11

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Thanks for the compliments... I do like to cross stitch. It is such a mindless thing to do. I do now have to take my glasses off to stitch, which makes it hard to watch tv at the same time, but oh well... Ha ha ha... And, I refuse to get bi/tri-focals... :/ Here is a picture of Salty and CHB keeping me company the other morning. We have been cold in the morning, 4 degrees. However, not as cold as many of you... Brrrr. Stay warm. Nose kisses and snugs to all the babies. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415887273.573

My reading kids are working on Point of View. I had them, as a project, create POV cartoons. Here is a sample I make for them of my boy Jack... I modeled it after Simon's Cat. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415887182.96

Here is a cross stitch project that I made for a friend and one I am currently working on. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415886888.62

Good Morning Everyone! I have been MIA, but so busy with work and all... It really is Fall here... I don't know if we will be touched by the latest solar vortex that they are talking about or not... We might catch the tail end... Here is a picture of my Salty... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414800939.51

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Be safe everyone! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414018889.17

Here is CHB, Salty and Pepper keeping my bed warm for me... Everyone fights to get to sleep on my bed... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414018624.327

On 10/19/2014 QsZoo said: Hey Rooney and Friends:) Crazy busy here too!! Looking forward the Thanksgiving week and a break. Hugs and snugs to all of your furkids:) Have a wonderful sweet Sunday. We have much to be thankful for: Love Ya!! Q and her Zoo Hi Q... Hope things in the zoo (both of them - home and classroom) are good. All good here... Just so busy trying to fit it all in and make sure that the kids are learning it all... So much testing... People really have no idea... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414018547.633

On 10/17/2014 beastielove said: Friday Evening Greetings Hoping that everyone had a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... That handsome boy of yours sure has the look of the Devil in his eyes! Too bad that the collar with the bell didn't pan out. I'm assuming that the cute photo that he's lying next to is of you and your brothers. You were quite a little cutie! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Hi Beastie, Yes, the pic is of me, and my two brothers on my 5th birthday. :) Jack wanted n... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413499589.94

Hi Everyone! I have so been off the grid... Crazy busy with school and all... Brain dead by the end of the long school day. Here is a pic of my boy Jack... Laying on one of the cat shelves... I got him a stretch collar with a bell, but he pulls it off... So much for a good idea... Hope you are all well... :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 463
1 2 3 4 ...463Next