95 Members and 19636 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: What does a closed door mean to you?

In Viewpoints 1432345145.537

Depends on the door. Depends on the situation... For anyone of my cats, it means that they will do anything to get inside... Ha ha ha!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1431823432.62

Hello Everyone! Been a long time since I have checked in... Been busy with the end of school. One more week and then summer break. I am so looking forward to planting some flowers and get my yard cleaned up. I hope you are all well. We did get a bit of rain yesterday and last night. We just need much more. I have been thinking of purchasing this hutch and put it under the peach tree for Jack and Mouse to hang out in this summer. Jack really wants to be outside and this would be a safe way to let him be out. And if their is rain, they can get in the little hutch to stay dry. I think I w... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430083293.88

On 4/19/2015 beastielove said: Sunday Morning Greetings Rooney... I'll bet that you have the last day of school circled in red on your calendar!!! Wishing everyone a very peaceful and pleasant day and hopong that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too. ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Ha ha ha!!! I have it circled in bright, florescent orange!!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1430083202.823

My boy Jack, keeping me company... He loves to climb under the throws to take his nap... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1429319148.887

Hi Everyone! Life has been busy and full. Only 20 school days. Time is flying. Have to hit the door running each and every day from now til the end. I hope you and all the babies are well. Nose kisses and pets to the furkids. :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1428620000.807

On 4/6/2015 Jeremiah 2911 said: Hi ladies, Rooney: Cute picture of your kitties napping...love the kitty blanket! WHERE'S SALTY??? beastielove: I didn't see Salty at first either --- but I think I found her --- sleeping at the top of Rooney's bed in a little kitty bed... Rooney: Is that Salty sleeping in the little kitty bed? Have a nice evening everyone. :) Thanks. They all love my bed... :) Yes, Salty is in the round bed. The little blanket is cute. I'll have to share the story of that blanket... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1428619905.553

On 4/6/2015 beastielove said: Rooney... I'm probably looking right at her but I can't seem to find Salty in the photo that you posted earlier this evening. I can see CHB and Pepper...but not Salty! ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= Salty is in the round animal bed, upper right corner. She blends in... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1428361147.99

Happy Monday Everyone! Here is a pic of Come-here-baby, Pepper and Salty crashed out on the bed... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1428259926.693

Happy and Blessed Easter Everyone!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1427929158.52

Here is my Dad's Matilda (Tilly.) She love to take a snooze on the sofa... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 469
1 2 3 4 ...469Next