Just-Reduced Clearance
118 Members and 9353 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: School Dress Code?

In Viewpoints 1410823839.46

We have this fight every year. In my district we have a dress code, which is well publicized. Especially, well prior to the coming school year in time for school cloth shopping. It never fails that parents will buy kids cloths that don't meet code, leggings with short tops, short/shorts, skinny strapped tanks, major holes in jeans, low/low cut t-shirts, flip/flops, etc. We dress code them and parents complain. It is funny though, that the biggest complaint we get from the parents is, "That is all my kid will wear." But, my thought is, who runs the house and who buys the cloths??? Prett... Continue Reading

Re: Ok since we know they can tell time how about this one?

In Pet Lovers 1410823284.71

I disagree that animals don't have a sense of time. But I do agree that they do recognize routine and know what is probably coming. My neighbors tell me all the time that they know that I will be home within about 15 minutes when they see two of my cats jump up into the window and perch there. Doesn't matter the time of day. It could be around lunch time, after school, or hours later when I have to stay very late. They tell me it is amazing. There must be some sense of something. Continue Reading

Re: Puppy Breath, Aww what a feeling ...

In Pet Lovers 1410822600.717

I LOVE puppy breath!!! Oh my gosh!!! It is one of the best smells ever... Ha ha ha!!! Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1410822478.523

The do a great job of holding my bed down during the day when I am at school! :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410822400.23

Happy Monday Everyone!!! Here is a picture of my Salty and Pepper (sisters). I found them like this the other day when I got home from work... :) X marks the spot!!! Continue Reading

Re: What returning Fall TV Show, are you excited to see back?

In Viewpoints 1410121677.917

Scandal Gray's Criminal Minds Big Bang Theory Betrayal Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410120794.53

Jeremiah- Your sunflowers are beautiful!!! They are just so happy and cheerful. I know I am going to grow bunches of the next summer. I am in the process of harvesting the seeds for next summer. If you go online to YouTube, you will find bunches of videos that show you what to do. What did we ever do without YouTube? Thanks for sharing the pics. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409871838.47

Hi Everyone! I have been MIA in a big way the last several weeks. With school starting, it has been crazy. It is hard to believe that this is the end of my 5th week back. Time really does fly. I hope that you are all well, the two and four legged of us... :) (((Hugs to you all))) And, nose kisses to the babies. I hope you have a PAWSOME weekend. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408756425.66

My boy Jack. He is watching me water... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408756266.027

Here are some of my sunflowers... Hey are so happy!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 461
1 2 3 4 ...461Next