Just-Reduced Clearance
122 Members and 18646 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1419104705.447

Happy Saturday Everyone! I hope this finds you all well. Wishing you all a PAWSOME day!!! :) Continue Reading

Re: MY Cat Louie

In Pet Lovers, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1419045464.793

What a lovely story. I too have a Lewi. A black/white cow cat. He will let me pet him if in his heated kitty bed. Otherwise, no way. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418857209.11

Hello Everyone!!! Only one more day and then it is off for Christmas Break... It is much needed... The kids are great, but there is just more and more and more demand that we are required to cram down these kids... Somewhat takes the fun out of it... I hope everyone is well. Here are two pictures of Pepper and my boy Jack... Catch up with you all soon. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417801633.523

Happy Friday Everyone!!! This is one of the hectic times of the school year. Not that they don't all have their craziness... 8 actual class days left to wrap up the Fall semester... It is amazing as to how quickly this semester has gone... Today is a work Friday, a rare day without students... So, on that note I had better get back at it... Hope you all have a PAWSOME day and weekend. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417286238.677

It's a balmy 80ish degree here in southern Arizona. Ugh!!! Doesn't really feel like the holidays. Hope you are all having a PAWSOME weekend! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1417120810.5

May everyone, two and four legged, have a blessed Thanksgiving. Continue Reading

Re: RIP my pretty bird.

In Pet Lovers 1416782707.837

I'm so sorry! Please don't dispare. You meant no harm. I'm sure those we love go to heaven and will be there waiting for us. I for one will be stampeded as I plan on going to heaven to be reunited with all my little loves. (((Hugs to you))) and thanks you for sharing them with us my Pet Pics. ?? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416593282.61

TGIF!!! I hope everyone is having a PAWSOME day and weekend... Chilly here today. Overcast with a 10-20% chance of snow... We need the moisture, so some rain and/or snow would be okay with me. Catch ya all later!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1416438894.11

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Thanks for the compliments... I do like to cross stitch. It is such a mindless thing to do. I do now have to take my glasses off to stitch, which makes it hard to watch tv at the same time, but oh well... Ha ha ha... And, I refuse to get bi/tri-focals... :/ Here is a picture of Salty and CHB keeping me company the other morning. We have been cold in the morning, 4 degrees. However, not as cold as many of you... Brrrr. Stay warm. Nose kisses and snugs to all the babies. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1415887273.573

My reading kids are working on Point of View. I had them, as a project, create POV cartoons. Here is a sample I make for them of my boy Jack... I modeled it after Simon's Cat. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 464
1 2 3 4 ...464Next