Creede Silver Sale
16 Members and 12821 Guests Online

Rooney1's Activity

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1411770877.487

On 9/26/2014 beastielove said: Friday Morning Greetings Wishing that everyone has a fur-tastic day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous week-end. Rooney... Have you put a bell on that bad boy yet???!!! ------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= Hey. Haven't yet. I'm traveling to my folks this weekend so will get to a Target, Pets Mart, etc., to find one. He's has been a naughty buy... :) Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411519258.983

On 9/22/2014 beastielove said: On 9/22/2014 Rooney1 said: My boy Jack had quite the adventure yesterday... <br /> <br /> Rooney... I'm so glad and thankful that your very bad boy is safe and sound. You're also lucky to have such concerned and helpful neighbors. You might have to put a bell around Jack's neck so that you'll know where he is at all times before you open the door!!! -------------------------------------------------------- All of my children have paws =^..^= That is a very good idea. Need to see what I can find with a break away collar with a bell. He is a sneak. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411426327.037

My boy Jack had quit the adventure yesterday... Yesterday, when I was letting Momma Kat out into the back yard, apparently Jack snickered out without me seeing him. The last several weeks he has been on this kick to sneak out. Yesterday he was successful. Well, about 6:00 - kitty dinner time - I realized that he hadn't been bugging me for his food. I also realized that he was not in the house. He had to be outside, for about 4 hours... I got my neighbor and we walked around the neighborhood showing his picture and asking that they call if they see him. This very nice older lady eve... Continue Reading

Re: Hunting related product sold by QVC

In Viewpoints 1411336206.56

On 9/19/2014 MomTo2Dogs said: On 9/19/2014 Rooney1 said: Personally I don't like hunting, however I believe in the free market and if you don't like it protest with your pocketbook. I get so tired of this "I'm offended so you should stop doing what you are doing." Anyway. Pounce away. It isn't a protest if you quietly sit on your pocketbook. And I'm sorry if you feel disagreement is an of act of pouncing. This forum is to exchange thoughts and opinions. Not everyone is going to be in agreement and that is okay. I agree that we can agree to disagree, however, I said pounce away because the ma... Continue Reading

Re: Hunting related product sold by QVC

In Viewpoints 1411167791.637

Personally I don't like hunting, however I believe in the free market and if you don't like it protest with your pocketbook. I get so tired of this "I'm offended so you should stop doing what you are doing." Anyway. Pounce away. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411149950.987

Here is Jack and Momma up on the kitchen shelf. He wants down and she won't let me... Too funny... Continue Reading

Re: School Dress Code?

In Viewpoints 1410823839.46

We have this fight every year. In my district we have a dress code, which is well publicized. Especially, well prior to the coming school year in time for school cloth shopping. It never fails that parents will buy kids cloths that don't meet code, leggings with short tops, short/shorts, skinny strapped tanks, major holes in jeans, low/low cut t-shirts, flip/flops, etc. We dress code them and parents complain. It is funny though, that the biggest complaint we get from the parents is, "That is all my kid will wear." But, my thought is, who runs the house and who buys the cloths??? Prett... Continue Reading

Re: Ok since we know they can tell time how about this one?

In Pet Lovers 1410823284.71

I disagree that animals don't have a sense of time. But I do agree that they do recognize routine and know what is probably coming. My neighbors tell me all the time that they know that I will be home within about 15 minutes when they see two of my cats jump up into the window and perch there. Doesn't matter the time of day. It could be around lunch time, after school, or hours later when I have to stay very late. They tell me it is amazing. There must be some sense of something. Continue Reading

Re: Puppy Breath, Aww what a feeling ...

In Pet Lovers 1410822600.717

I LOVE puppy breath!!! Oh my gosh!!! It is one of the best smells ever... Ha ha ha!!! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410822478.523

The do a great job of holding my bed down during the day when I am at school! :) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 462
1 2 3 4 ...462Next